The Final Armory – IC Thread

Gabriel Maeso

Johsua sighed and sgaked his head as Alexander got inside in such a scene, he then said while he torned his back to them and went to walk on a hallway "My name is Joshua, now could you keep it down? This is a hospital."Joshua walked till the stairs and went up to the second floor, there he ehad to a room at the midway to end fo the hall, he opened the door and in the room's bed there was a 16 years old girl, she was wiht her eyes closed, sleeping in a deep coma, she had long very ligh brown hair and a pale skin. Joshua put the flowers he bought at her nightstand, he then got a chair and sat next to her, he then noticed that Iboku and the other amn were staring at him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ibuko walked up the stairs, following Joshua to a hospital room. He looked inside to see Joshua placing flowers on her nightstand. He stared over at him for a moment. "So, this is your sister Mana?" Iboku looked upon her with a sad looking face. "She looks so, innocent... I'm... I'm sorry such a terrible thing had to happen to the two of you..." Iboku let out a small sigh. "These filthy beasts... ruining lives and hurting our loved ones.... this is why I want to kill as many of these Quermas as possible, so no one else gets hurt... like you and your sister did.... or like me and Lexy did."

Sidus felt as he was abandoned at the battlefield. Everyone just simply vanished of the scene in different directions, leaving him there. He wasn't sure if he should follow any of them, but considering the commotion the battle had made, it was certain that police officers or other authorities would be there soon, so Sidus hurried away he too. He made his way back to the hotel he was staying at and entered the lobby, only to have someone launch themself into Sidus arms, heavily sobbing. He realized it was Jessica as she leaned away from him: "Oh Sidus, I was so worried, I saw on the news that there was an attack by those monsters at the school and I thought that maybe you were there, so I came here to find you but you weren't here and I was so worried". Sidus was awestruck, did she really care so much about him? He wrapped his arms around her: "It's okay", he said comforting, "It's okay now, come". He led jessica and himself to the elevators, went up to the 2nd floor and into Sidus's room. He sat her down on the bed and sat down next to her, [i]Should I tell her the truth about me, or just let this one pass?[/i]

Joshua put his right hand over his eye patch and with a sad sigh he said "On that day two years ago... I lsot what was left from my family, and if I hadn't got a hold of myself at that critical moment, I would had even lost myself too..." Joshua then got up and gave a soft kiss on Mana's cheek he then gave some steps behind and his a wave of his hand told Iboku to leave the room, he left right after Iboku and closed the door. At the hall he looked over to Iboku, Alexander had probably lost himself there, or was playing with the cat. Joshua then turned to to Iboku and said "You wanted to go over to my home to talk right?"

"Yeah, let's get going..." Iboku walked towards the stairs and slowly began walking down to the first floor. He let out a sigh. "Joshua, after me and Lexy talk, you think I could sleep outside your apartment? I now you probably don't trust me enough to let me sleep inside, but i want to stay near you guys. I have a feeling I'll be accompanying you guys for a while."

Joshua sighed and said getting his phone fomr his pocket and said while writing something "I have a spare room left, you can use it fi you want, I don't mind, and about your talk wiht Alexis, could you be... you know soft? she went torugh a lot today, we all did, but she got really shocked." he then pressed the 'send' buttom, he had sent a mensage to Aleix,s to know fi she was awake/ As they got out of Hospital grounds he looked over to the way they came and said "Since you are here, can you help me getting stuff from the market?"

"Sure, I'll help you get some stuff from the market. And thank you for letting me stay at your place, tomorrow I'll try to find a place in town to stay." Iboku turned to Alexander. "Hey, where do you live Alexander? Could you tell me so we can stay in touch." Iboku then looked to see the cat with Alexander. [i]Ugh... I hate cats so much.... they're such creepy little buggers...[/i]

Joshua's phone rang for a second, sinalizing that someone replyed him a text, he looked it and it was Alexis'. He looked over to Iboku and said "Hey, I got to go ahead, I meet you back at my place shortly." said that Joshua rushed back the way he took to get there. ON teh way he got the stuff at the market, since the market owner had already let it ready for him he just paid and went home. He got home before Iboku could reach him, he put the groceries on the table and went to see Alexis in her room, he opened the door and she was sitting on the bed waiting for him, she jumped on his arms and huged him tight when he came trough the door. They stayed hugged for a while untill he heard the doorbell rang.

William sat in his office holding a few photos that he had acquired of the school grounds after the incident with the quermas, studying the damage shown in each before moving onto the paper to his right. he lifted the top one of them off and placed it directly in front of him grabbing a pen as he began to write quietly, working on the speech which he would give tomorrow to try to find the people who protected the school. "hm.. well to get them on my side would be easy.. but i wonder if they would join me and help me get rid of those foul creatures.. the damage they caused at the school should help with that part.." he then muttered quietly to himself as he wrote using the damage the quermas caused as a back story to his speech in which he was going to use to try to find those who had fought the quermas.

"Okay, I'll get to your house as fast as I can." He watched as Joshua ran off in the direction he had come. He looked over to Alexander. [i]Cat...[/i] Iboku gave a bit of a menacing look at the cat. [i]Cats irritate me so...[/i] "Wait... uh, I forget, where is Joshua's place? Uhhh. ummm..... Oh no, I forgot already!" Iboku began running frantically in one direction. "How could I be so stupid not to remember? Stupid, stupid, stupid!" After a while of running, Iboku had made it to Joshua's place. "Whew, made it." Iboku went up and rang the doorbell. [i]I hope Lexy is happy to see me.[/i]

Jessica left after almost 15 minutes. Sidus didn't feel like telling her that he had actually been fighting those monsters, because that would only steer the conversation to how and why, and eventually about his powers. After she'd left he turned on the TV, only to be bombarded by a newscast about the monster attack. [i]Is this not the first time those... things have attacked here?[/i] A suit wearing female news reporter were standing at the school grounds, the scene of the attack. She was going on and on about how these mysterious creatures had been spotted ascending from the sky over the area, and sightings of people fighting them had also comfirmed. However no footage over the attack were available. Sidus sighed with relief. Then a thought came to mind, about the other persons who had been there with him. [i]Who were they? And do they know more about these monsters? I have to find them, but how? I don't even know if they live nearby[/i]. Sidus wasn't sleepy, and he should've probably tried to get some sleep first, but he newfound objective was to strong for him to think about anything else. He rushed out of the hotel and out on the streets again. [i]I have to find them, somehow.[/i] After walking for some time, Sidus felt as if his search was in fact in vain, but then he spotted someone familiar running further down the street. Purple hair and vest, yes that was one of the people he had seen at the battlefield. Sidus quickly followed the boy, who made his way up to a house and rang the doorbell. [i]Doesn't seem like he lives here, must be someone he knows.[/i] Sidus stood silently and observed the boy, hiding at the street corner.

Alexis hugged Joshua tight when she heard the doorbell, she asked for him "It Is Iboku isn't it?" Joshua then said while he held her close to his chest "Yes... He will stay the night here at the spare room... He wanted to talk with you about something..." she smilled and said "You are always looking over others aren't you Joshua?" he let out a small laugh and said "Hehe that's me." Alexis then said "You better go answer the door hehe" Joshua then said while they went for the other room, "Well he is waiting to talk to you, so why don't you go and open the door?" she nooded agreeing, as she went to the door he went to his room to take a shower. She opened the door and nervously and softly said "Boky... Please come inside..."

Kazuya walked through the streets quietly his face completely hidden by his hood as he walked passed house after house, noticing someone ringing a doorbell at one though ignoring them as he continued further up the street and turned the corner drawing a small metal pipe quietly having seen earlier what seemed to be querma damage at a school, deciding he should probably keep himself ready if any of them were around here. As he walked he ignored the male who had been nearby the corner watching the house the boy entered only taking slight notice of their presence enough to see they were human, "hm.. I wonder if there are still any coming.." he then said quietly to himself only just in ear range of the male

Iboku watched as the door opened. "Lexy." Iboku saide with a warm smile on his face. Alexis told him softly to come inside. Iboku walked inside. "Joshua's got a lovely place here, a lot nicer place to stay for the night than in some field." Iboku looked at Lexy with a joyous expression. "So, could you show me to my room? We can talk when we get there."

Alexis closed the door as Iboku went in, she was still in shock from before, by was in a happier mood now. She looked over to Iboku and said "It is... Over here..." she walked slowly and wih uncertain steps, her mind kept thinking about the attack one year ago and the one that happened that morning. She still haven't got a call from her friends and teammates, she was very worried with them and now she had to talk with the one hat she lost long ago. She stoped by the door and said without looking to Iboku "It is a bit messed up... We haven't got the chance of tightening it up for you... I hope you don't mind..." She opened the door to a small room, it was clearly once part of a bigger room that the most part was on the room next to that one which had a DON'T OPEN sing on the door. It was a simple room with a bed, a nightstand a window and a cupboard, it looked okay, but Neither Alexis or Joshua had time to clean it lately, so it was a bit dusty. Apexis turned to Iboku and said softly " This is where you will be sleeping tonight... And... Please don go into the room next to this one... It was from Joshua's uncle and it is like a small sanctuary he made to his family...He goes in there everyday to clean and pray for his uncle to be okay and for his sister to wake up... He is not religious but... Sometimes... Just a small call out for help can ease any torment we might have..."

"The room is fine, I appreciate what you guys are doing. And I promise I won't into the next room." Iboku sat down on the bed. "Alexis, I'd like to chat with you, and catch up for lost time. So could you tell me about what you've been doing you since we parted? How have you been since then Lexy?" Iboku patted the bed. "Come and sit down, and we can talk."

Alexis nervously sat next to her old friend, she smilled softly and said while he held her hands "Well...after we were separated that day... I managed to run for a while... But those things... The Quermas got to me... I thougth that I was done for, but Joshua found me before they could touch me..." A small tear ran on Alexis face as she continued "He managed to legally or me stay here and he provided me everything so I could get back at studies... I started training for the school's swim-volley team... I turned out to be the best player... Hehe... But the best times were when Joshua tougth me how to protect myself from Quermas... He helped me on waking my weapon..." she wiped the tear from her face and turned with a smile and said to Iboku "But what about you? I tried to track you down but never had luck..." she then waited for his response.

Walking through the streets of the city for hours, Raio thought about the incident at the school. It made Raio angry to not be able to do something. Raio clenched his fists in silence until he stopped front of a resturant. Then as on cue, his stomach grumbling. "Maybe I can stop and eat for a bit," he said, patting his hungry stomach. Then he heard some footsteps behind him, Raio quickly turned, but saw nobody.
Once inside the resturant, Raio ordered his favorite foods and enjoyed them slowly while continuing to think about the incident. Raio blankly stared out at the window next to the table he's sitting at. Without Raio noticing, a shadow appears on the seat front of Raio which startles him. For a moment, Raio was blinking on what was happened, and then saw Victorique humming front of him. "What do you want, Victorique?' Raio boredly asked, went back to staring out at the window.
Victorique first tried to talk, but she was a bit shy to, leaving an awkward moment between the two. Then Victorique murmured, "I-is something bothering you...?" the words barely came out.
"Nothing really, just something happened at my school," Raio begun. Emotion began to fill on Raio on the more he thinks about it. He saw Victorique leaned a bit closer to him, her eyes were shyly looking right at Raio, her clothes were very tight and in that angle her breast kinda popped up from her maid outfit, Raio turned red and pressed his back againsnt the seat and said nervously, "Wha-what you looking at?! Please sit right!" looking at the other way.

A girl answered the door at the house and let the boy inside. [i]Dammit, now what am I gonna do?[/i] His question wasn't left unawsered for to long as another boy, dressed in a skeleton patterned hoodie, walked passed him and whispered something about "still any coming". Sidus turned slowly towards the boy who continued walking down the street. [i]What did he said?[/i] He glanced at the house and then back at the boy. The boy did radiate something strange, was he like Sidus too? Rather than trying the house were he knew he would find some answers, Sidus decided to pursue the boy to see if it could also lead somewhere.

"Well, I've been wandering ever since the incident really. I've just been walking in the direction I saw the quermas take you, only stopping to rest, or search for food in any nearby villages. I haven't much money, so I've been forced to steal a lot of my food." Iboku looked into Alexis' eyes with a smile. "But now, I think I can finally settle down in one place, and earn my living. This town seems perfect. I can try to find work, find a place to stay, and maybe even go to school. And now, since we both have these powers, we can both fight against these horrible monsters."

Kazuya continued walking quietly his arm relaxing slightly as he held it down by his side the small metal pipe easily visible if anyone was paying attention to him. Kazuya continued walking quietly unaware of the stranger following him as he made his way through the streets quietly paying little attention to anything around him until he reached the school grounds looking at the destruction on the scene for a few seconds before deciding there weren't any quermas there. "Well.. I guess there aren't any here.." he then said quietly to himself taking off his backpack and putting it on the ground next to him before walking towards the area the fight had happened earlier in the day, deciding to check the area to see if he could find any quermas that may have stayed behind.

Alexis slighty lowered her head in a fourty-five degrees angle, her hair was a bit messy becuase she didn't had time to brush it after she woke up, some hair straws slightly fell over to her face due to her head's angle, she gave a small smile and said with a soft and smooth yet a bit sadly voice "...I guess that Joshua can let you stay here in exchange of some favors...". She held her hands crossing her fingers and started playing with her thumbs, she then said with the same voice tone as before but now she was giving some small pauses between some words "Iboku... I know you... want things to go the way they were but... me and Joshua... we... I... I'm with him now... and... I'm finally happy...". She finished slowly moving her hands up to her neck and held on the necklace which Joshua gave her some time ago, she held it and got it closer to her mouth and touched it on her lips. She then waited for Iboku's response, already prepared if he fliped out.

The boy Sidus was following didn't notice him. Frankly, he didn't seem to notice anything, at all. He made his way along the streets, to the school. [i]Is he gonna see were the monsters attack?[/i] He was carrying a some kind of metal pipe, a weapon perhaps? Or was he in fact a vandalist? Upon the school grounds, he dropped his bag which he also had been carrying and continued further to the scene of the attack were Sidus had once stood erlier today. The sun had begun to set, colouring the sky in a beautiful golden shine and Sidus leaned against a tree, crossing his arms over his chest. He decided to stay at this spot for a while before returning to the hotel, just to make sure if anything would happen, perhaps another attack or something like that. Sidus felt tempted to check threw the boys bag that he had dropped, but he knew better than to snoop around in other peoples stuff. He felt as if there was something in the air, or was it just his gut? Either way, something wasn't feeling alright.

Iboku stared at Alexis silently for a moment, then looked down. Iboku heard strange static noise in his mind. He grabbed his head as the noise got louder. Iboku grunted slightly because of the mental anguish. He saw mental images of Joshua and himself fighting tooth and nail, as a sinister cackle arose in his mind. He saw the grey figure again in his thoughts, speaking in unintelligible noise. Iboku then heard what sounded like "vengeance" coming from the figure. The thoughts then subsided instantly and Iboku looked back up at Alexis. Iboku let out a somewhat sad sigh. "Lexy... I love you as much as two people can love each other.... and even though I don't really like you being with Joshua, your happiness means more to me than our physical relationship." Iboku tried to bring a smile to his face. "Besides, we still are the best of friends, aren't we?"

Alexis heard Iboku's words and got surprised, and a bit sad, but she let our a big smile and hugged him tight, she then said cheerfully, but yet a bit insecure "Of course we are going to be best friends Boky-boky! We always were and we always will be!" she then got up and said trying to get her mind off that "Come on Boky! I'm gonna go make dinner and then bed time, because it is getting late." sh then turned to the door and opened it, to see Joshua standing at the door, with his hand up like if he was gonna knock on the door, he was with a very confused look and he said "Ah...I made dinner, if anyone is hungry..." Alexis then cheerfully said "Yay! I won't have to cook tonight!" she then ran to the dinner table, Joshua looked confused towards her, he turned his head to see Iboku and said with a side grin "I guess she already explained you the rules around here." he then looked wiht a creeplying gaze that said 'Get into that room and I won't have mercy with you.' he then said while he turned to go to sat with Alexis "Come on, you must be starving, I made some stakes.".
[color=#FF0000][b][TIME SKIP 1 - TELL WHAT YOUR CHARACTER WAS DOING AROUND MIDNIGHT, KEEP IT SIMPLE, NO BATTLES.][/b][/color]
Later that night, around midnight, Joshua couldn't sleep, he kept thinking about the events fo that day, and the red eye on the sky, he then noticed that someone opened his bedroom door, he looked to it and saw that Alexis was standing by it, she was wearing her nightglom, she looked over to him and asked softly "Joshy...can I...sleep here tonight?" Joshua looked directly to her, she looked really sad and strucked about what happened that day, he then anwsered "Yes, of course." but before he could finish She launched herself over him and huged him tight, he gently put his hand over her head and turned her over to the side, he covered her with the blanket and gently carresed her head as she huged him tight, she softened the hug and got face to face with him, she looked to his face and blushed hardly, she then crawled her left hand slowly and placed it on Joshua's eye patch. Joshua placed his hand over hers, she then said "Please...let me see it...I...just want to get closer to you Joshy..." he then smiled and ran her hand to behind his head and helped her to open the eyepatch lock, she then removed it from his face and saw his scar, it was the first time she ever saw it. it looked like a scar of a piercing burn, like if a stick of hot iron was sticked on his eye and it's point broke, she held his eyepatch near her heart and blushed, he then sighed and was about to say somehting but he was interupted by Alexis puting up his patch on herself then she straightened up and kissed his scar and stayed there with her lips touching his scar. He got speehless, noone never saw or touched his scar before, and feeling her lips against it was such a good sensation for him, sucha good warm, he huged her and they stayed like that for a short while, until she ended up falling asleep he smiled softly an blushed as he slowly fell asleep after her.
[color=#FF0000][b][TIME SKIP 2 - AROUND 6:30 AM, PEOPLE ARE HEADING TOWARDS THE SCHOOL GROUNDS FOR WILLIAM FEUER'S SPEECH.][/b][/color]

Alexis ran in the front and looked back to Joshua and Iboku adn shouted "Come on guy! Hurry up! We gonna miss the speech!" Joshua sighed and went after her saying "Wait up! It is not everyone that gets so active at this time in the morning!"

Archived