The Final Armory – IC Thread

Gabriel Maeso

The boy Sidus had been following to the school ground disappeared around the corner. He didn't feel like leaving him out of his sight and decided to walk after him. Not seeing were he stepped, he accidently walked right into the bag the boy had dropped earlier, tipping it and himself over. He managed to break his fall with his hands, but felt them bruise against the dirt in the process. Various debris scattered around the tipped over bag, amongst them a framed photo. Sidus brushed off his hands on his pants and picked up the photo. It was a picture of a woman, [i]Maybe this is his mother?[/i]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iboku let out a big smile. "I'm glad to hear that Lexy." Alexis then got up to open the door to see Joshua standing in front of her. Joshua said he had made dinner, and afterwards he gave a menacing stare too Iboku. 'Get into that room and I won't have mercy with you.' is what Joshua said to Iboku. Iboku looked at him with a serious face and nodded his head slightly. Iboku joined Joshua and Alexis for dinner, but hardly ate anything. After dinner, Iboku decided to go to bed.

Near midnight, Iboku was having a few bad dreams. He was tossing and turning in his sleep. He woke up panting and sweating. "Oh, my head... that headache must still be lingering." Iboku walked near Joshua's room, and heard noise coming from his door. Iboku listened closely to hear him and Alexis talking. After he had heard their discussion, Iboku's face had turned pale and his normally golden eyes had dulled to a sort of brownish color. He walked back to his room, lied down and quietly went back to sleep.

In the early morning Iboku woke up, with the color in his face and eyes restored. He grabbed a bite of food and ran outside to follow Alexis and Joshua to some sort of speech. Iboku yelled "Hey, slow down you guys!"

Joshua looked back and saw Iboku walking still far from them, he seemed diferent, Joahua walked back a btt and walked side by side with Iboku, he patted his shoulder and said "Hey, Iboku right? You passed by the room last night didn't you?" he let out a small laugh and then Alexis turned around aroping a bit away from them, her hair and coat whiped to the left and her hair getly and slowly stoped resting on her face and shouted at them slightly bow infowar and wih her hands on her face making some kind of amplifier around her mouths "HEY! You two! Walk faster!!!"

Iboku stayed silent for a moment. He then spoke in a soft voice. "Yes.. I did..." He then heard Alexis screaming at the top of her lungs to walk faster. "Oh shoot, we better get going!" Iboku then took a big bite of the food he had grabbed. Afterwards, he picked up his pace, and tried to catch up with Alexis. "Hey wait a second!" Iboku shouted out. "Where the hell are we even going?!" Iboku's face got a bit annoyed as he tried to keep up with Alexis. "Josh, you better hurry up too! You don't want me to beat you there do you?!" A long, light hearted grin crossed Iboku's face as he said this.

Archived