[center][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4053/pawnedchesspokemonmale.png[/img][img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1925/pawnedchesspokemonfemalei.png[/img][/center]

[center][spoiler=Male Lore][/center]
[center]Cannot be Set. During the turn this card is Summoned: You can place this card in your opponent’s Spell and Trap Card zone directly across from this card as a Continuous Spell Card, if your opponent doesn’t control a Spell or Trap Card in that Zone. If this card is in your opponent’s Spell and Trap Card Zone, it cannot be removed from the field, except by its own effect. During your opponent’s End Phase, if this card is in your opponent’s Spell and Trap Card Zone: You can banish it; Special Summon 1 “Twiknight, Chess Pokémon”(from your hand or Deck).[/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=Female Lore][/center]
[center]Cannot be Set. During the turn this card is Summoned: You can place this card in your opponent’s Spell and Trap Card zone directly across from this card as a Continuous Spell Card, if your opponent doesn’t control a Spell or Trap Card in that Zone. If this card is in your opponent’s Spell and Trap Card Zone, it cannot be removed from the field, except by its own effect. During your opponent’s End Phase, if this card is in your opponent’s Spell and Trap Card Zone: You can banish it; Special Summon 1 “Dusknight, Chess Pokémon”(from your hand or Deck).[/center]
[center][img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1180/twiknightchesspokemon.png[/img][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8154/dusknightchesspokemon.png[/img][/center]
[center][spoiler=Twiknight][/center]
[center]Cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Pawned, Chess Pokémon ♂." Once per turn: You can select 1 adjacent column to this card. If your opponent does not control a monster in the selected column this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. If your opponent does not control a monster or Spell or Trap card in the selected column this card is not affected by your opponent's Spell or Trap Cards, until the End Phase.[/center]
[center][spoiler=Dusknight][/center]
[center]Cannot be Special Summoned, except by its own effect and the effect of "Pawned, Chess Pokémon ♀." Once per turn: You can place this card in your opponent's Spell or Trap Card in a column adjacent to this card, as long as your opponent does not control a Spell and Trap Card in that Zone. Once per turn, if this card is in your opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zone: You can look at your opponents hand and select 1 Monster Card in it; Banish up to 2 monsters in your opponent's Graveyard with the same Attribute as the selected monster. If this card would be removed from the field while it is in your opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zone it is instead Special Summoned to your side of the field in Defense Position and cannot change Battle Positions until your next End Phase.[/center]
[center]Credit:[/center]
[center]Fakemon: [url="http://esepibe.deviantart.com/"]http://esepibe.deviantart.com/[/url][/center]
[center]Background Credit: Google Images & HP Doom[/center]
[center]Custom Image: ~Renegade~[/center]

[quote name='Mr. guy' timestamp='1324492682' post='5721211']
After reading your cards they're actually pretty cool
Needs a lot of support though. keep making dem cards
[/quote]

Not sure if I am going to be adding anymore cards to this. I had originally planned on making a queen and king evolution but I couldn't find any good pics. I do plan on making a Fakemon Set soon though, so keep looking for that. These were just a test of seeing how it would. Thanks for the comment. I appreciate your feedback.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1324498651' post='5721462']
Not sure if I am going to be adding anymore cards to this. I had originally planned on making a queen and king evolution but I couldn't find any good pics.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, Esepibe has stopped his artwork (That's what his Deviart acc said anyway.) So I doubt you'll be finding good pictures of any other pieces any time soon, if ever.

Onto the cards themselves, I'm not a big fan of the column-jumping mechanics, although I will admit it that you have a very very interesting Special Summon requirement IMO.
The only thing I would have changed, and keep in mind this is a very small thing all-in-all, is that I think the Pawns should have their gender swapped, because it just seems right to me. xD
All things considered, great job. 9/10

Well originally that is how it was going to be, the gender thing, but then when I was half asleep I thought the face on the white pawn looked like a boy and since you can't see the face of the black pawn I thought I would make it female. Well when I realized that in my sleepiness daze I had made that mistake it was too late and I didn't feel like going back and correcting it. But as you said it is a small detail in the grand scheme of things.

I wasn't too keen on column jumping but I decided to give it a go and I though it turned out pretty well.

Yeah I saw he stopped that dA account, but oh well maybe I will just write the cards instead. As I said before I should be starting a Fakemon set soon(ish) so be on the look out for that. Thanks for the comment and the feedback.

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1324827385' post='5728428']
OCG fixes:
doesn't = does not

Tht's about it.
They are creative, but not very playable, seeing as if the pawns leave you vulnerable for fast decks. And the knights don't seem that worth it for the effort.
You should buff them.
[/quote]

When I post in PC I try to go for Creativity more than playability but you are right because there are so little support for zone switching these cards would almost never be played. As said before there is supposed to be another evolution, but I have no pics for them. Thinking about just writing them. Thanks for the comment.

Isn't the white pawn just adorable?

Archived