Anti-Dark World cards (Light Valley) FINISHED!

Seriously where are u getting those awesome artwork from? Or did u rendor them urself? (I'd be amazed in this case) :o

Haha anyway evaluating ur new cards:

Rau: Interesting effect but is the ATK loss on the opponent permanent? The penalty at the end is interesting too but i think because of this banishing of your own 'Light valley' monsters, u should make more spell/trap cards that work with all these self banishing :)

Zebura: Cool idea on just banishing monster cards, but i think u shuld limit the effct to only trigger on just battle destruction instead of both, cos its a 5 Star afterall that can be special summoned quite easily etc.

Sperenta: Is this a normal Fusion monster that requires Polymerization? Anyway very smart idea on the different scenarios. Quite balanced imo with the opponent wanting u to pick a Trap or Monster card if he wants to survive :P But i see 1 problem with its powerful effects: Future Fusion! So i think u might wana make a summoning restriction :P

Sikinti: This card is rather too weak actually because theres already other magic equip cards that reduce ATK by 500 with no monster type restriction. If u wana keep the DARK monster type restriction on it then i suggest the ATK reduction to go into the 700 range like rag said hehe

Inthar: The artwork on this does not look like a 3 Star! xD haha anyway i think its effect and ATK/DEF is quite weak due to the fact that u need TWO monsters to summon it. Since ur giving up 2 monsters by sacrifising it and also banishing the card itself on top of that, make it Banish 2 cards instead maybe or stay 1 card and increase its ATK/DEF much higher.

Cicek Guku: Nice card, but since it already boosts ATK by 1000, i think u should limit the monster destruction to just 1 instead of 2. The penalty at the end could be reduced if thats the case.

Kucuk: Hmmm since i saw alot of self banishing effects earlier with ur other cards, would it make more sene if this card gains ATK for each 'banished' Light monster instead? (up to 400 ATK gain each) Just my thought :P

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1325021720' post='5732717']
Destroyer of the Light Valley's effect is fine, but ANY 2 LIGHT monsters makes it way too easy to fusion summon, I'd specify the monsters you need for the summon
[/quote]

Ye but its got totally weak Stats tho :P
So actually its a little on the weak side

Btw have a look at this new set i made on Aqua-types and give me some feedback if poss :)

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/272319-fountain-of-eden-aqua-set/

Thanks! :D

Archived