Batman: Arkham Chaos [Started/Accepting via OOC]

The White Wolf

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/270131-batman-arkham-chaos-not-startedaccepting/"]Link to OOC[/url]
[hr]
Looking from his new HQ, the Joker looked down at the chaos that was once Gotham City. People dying, people fighting, and the whole city being torn apart piece by piece. The Joker wore a wide grin at the thought of it. Only one thing left to do. He picked up a phone and dialed a certain number he remembered from Arkham City. Can you guess who? That's right, the one, the only, his BFF, the Dear Delusional Dark Knight! [color=#008000]"Heya Bats!"[/color] he yelled into the phone. Batman didn't reply. [color=#008000]"Oh Bats, you really need to change your phone number! You never know who might call!"[/color] he replied, followed by quite the laugh.

Meanwhile, in Gotham, the Batman was crouching on a gargoyle on the bank. [color=#696969]"What do you want?"[/color] he finally responded. [color=#008000]"Oh Bats, you really need to be more polite! A hello wouldn't kill ya!"[/color] Batman remained silent.

[color=#000080][i]The city is in complete chaos... [/i][/color]Nightwing thought, standing on a rooftop, looking down at the city below. He was right though...the city had basically gone to hell in a hat bag. [color=#000080][i]Better go see what I can do to help... [/i][/color]he thought as he jumped off the rooftop, raising his arms from his sides. The wings from the costume caught wind and he began to glide through the skies of Gotham. Nightwing quickly pulled out the Bat-Grapple and shot it at a nearby gargoyle, quickly being propelled upward towards it. As he landed on it, he saw [i][b]him[/b][/i]. [color=#000080]"Hey boss, working late again?" [/color]he asked, looking at Batman, not knowing he was in the middle of talking to the clown prince of crime.

Batman didn't even spare a sideways glance at Nightwing, but he did acknowledge his presence [color=#696969]"You shouldn't be wasting your time."[/color] he responded.[color=#008000] "Baaaaats, who ya talking to?"[/color] Joker immediately responded to Batman's response to Nightwing [color=#008000]"Ah whatever. Hey Bats, you might want to check downtown Gotham. Hope my friend doesn't hurt ya too badly."[/color] with that, the Joker hung up.

The Joker was in a laughing fit. He had sent a Titan Henchman dressed like a clown to downtown Gotham. When his laughing finally ceased, he looked around [color=#008000]"Uuurgh. Someone should have really told Harley I'm alive..."[/color] Joker began before breaking into another laugh.

Batman was expecting it to be a Titan Henchman, after all Joker did say the same thing on Arkham Island when he used another Titan. But the question was, where did he get more Titan? With that, he jumped off the gargoyle and began gliding in the direction of downtown Gotham.

[color=#000080]"Wasting my time?" [/color]Nightwing said, crossing his arms. After he saw Batman hang up with someone, again didn't know, he continued. [color=#000080]"Bruce...Barb wanted me to help you out. And judging by the way things are at the moment...I think you'll need ALL the help you can get." [/color]After he said this, he watched Batman jump off the gargoyle, gliding towards downtown Gotham. [color=#000080]"Somethings never change..." [/color]Nightwing sighed as he jumped off the gargoyle he was on, gliding behind Batman. He knew that Batman wouldn't ask for help, but he also knew that with the was Gotham was...he'd need some help.

[i]"I need to get out of here"[/i] The man, named Steven, thought to himself, running through the Gotham streets in such a panic most
would think the minions of hell itself were chasing him.
He stopped briefly and looked over his shoulder, his eyes widened in what seemed like consentrated terror as the man once again started running, this time calling lodly for help.

His world was falling appart barely feets behind his steps.
Buildings, pavement, everything was rapidly colapsing behind him, leaving behind only a black vortex of complete nothingness that grew as it devoured more and more.
And this was not mentioning the gigantic yet thin, masked man, dressed in dirty and slightly ragged clothes and with eyes close to glowing yellow as it searched for him, punching holes and ripping apart buildings in it's hunt.
What did it want?
Why was this happening?
He did not know, he didn't even care to know. What mattered right now was surviving and avoiding the giant that was searcing for him.

Steven only stopped again to, while desperately catching his breath, beg a woman he had run across to help him hide.
Rambling on and on about being chased and how the world was ending, he certainly appeared insane because for anyone else, it was just a normal Gotham night.
Suddenly, the man froze, growing almost ice cold while three words echoed in his head, the voice being thin and probing, as if it the owner could not wait to rip you appart and poke around just to know what makes you tick.
[color=#DAA520]"I see you"[/color]
He screamed in pain, grabbed his chest and collapsed on the ground.
Before he even hit the ground, Steven had died from a heart attack.

A man dressed simmilar to the giant in Stevens halucination but normal sized and no visible eyes in his mask, that had been watching the events play out from the shadows, left the scene by slipping down into the Gotham sewers, bearing a visible grin on his face, eventhough it was horribly disfigured by the mask covering it with the stitched mouth and gas ejectors and filters on the side.

The man was a failure as an experiment but the result he had provided was very intresting, the Scarecrow knew that much.

[color=red]"Hope you like it Jr. This'll help ya grow to be big and handsome like your Daddy!"[/color] She patted her belly, now noticeably with child as she ate her stolen food from dirty dishes. She managed to get a few thugs under her control once they were sprung free under the agreement that she wouldn't kill them. In refuge above high ground she could see the chaos below as she pleased but.[i] A bad crowd isn't good for a growing child, [/i]but that was an under exaggeration.

A thug burst through the door carrying more food for Harley but with some news. He rushed to her. "Harley! I got news! Joker.. he's.." He stuttered, out of breath and intimidated. [color=red]"Puddin'?.. He's what?! Spit it out already!"[/color] She quickly got up and got closer trying to hear what he had to say. "He's alive..." She stepped back in disbelief and started crying tears of joy. [color=red]Who told you?!"[/color] "He's the one that sprung out the prisoners.. his laugh was unmistakable."

Harley fell to her knees, overjoyed. "Harley?.." The thug reached out to touch her. She looked up and pulled out a 9mm and shot him point blank through his head. [i]Only my Puddin gets to touch me...[/i] She thought quietly to herself, wiping her tears and make up. She got to her knees and stuck her head out her chamber door to the other thugs hanging out, either playing cards or loading weapons. [color=red]"Get me my Puddin'.."[/color] The order was clear and they were on out on the search of his new location and hideout. She waits anxiously to see him again, to see if the growing rumors are true...

Myra wandered about the destroyed streets in an almost trance-like state; her practically bare feet were covered with dirt and scratches from the uneven ground beneath her but she barely ever acknowledged their condition as she wandered along, searching between each ruined building she came across. She could hear the sounds of chaos in the distance, thugs running rampant and either looting or fighting, setting fire to things and just generally causing as much chaos and anarchy as they could. A fruitless endeavour really.

Myra had come to Gotham for one reason and one reason only; it was a practical legend among criminals for being one of the most crime ridden cities in the country, if not the world. When Myra had caught wind of Arkham City she knew she could make a name for herself there by breaking out of the place, however the acts of Ras Al Ghul, Hugo Strange and the mysterious Batman had seen fit to ruin her plans before she could even begin to enact them. Myra had easily escaped during the chaos but that was far too easy, she came here for a real challenge and she would get what she came for.
The sound of panicked screams close by caught her attention and she paused to listen, hearing a man screaming for help. She rounded a corner to see a man running down the street, constantly glancing over his shoulder with a look of pure terror on his face. Looking past him however Myra could see nothing that would cause him such panic, it was one of the few streets left in Gotham not overrun by insanity. The man eventually came to a halt and froze his look of terror multiplying significantly before he dropped to the floor and stopped moving altogether.

Myra walked up to the man and knelt down to examine his pale face still contorted into a scream of terror. It was obvious that the man was dead, his heart having given out under the weight of his own terror. Myra was still confused, however, still not seeing anything that could be a legitimate cause of such terror.

The sound of metal on concrete caught her attention and she looked around, spotting a manhole cover slightly disturbed a short distance away. She walked up to it and, with some effort, pushed it aside to reveal the sewer beneath. Her curiosity getting the better of her she dropped down, feeling the cold damp stone on her bare feet as she hit the bottom and looked about her as her eyes began to get used to the gloom.

Through a lot of interrogating and fighting to get information for their boss Harley on the Joker's whereabouts, the thugs she sent couldn't find a thing: either people didn't know or they wouldn't talk, fearing that they might be giving information to the wrong person. Yet it never came to their minds to let their victims know that it was Harley Quinn herself who wanted this information. The thugs rested on a porch watching the chaos continue in front of them with no sign of let up. They were scared to go back to Harley's place with no information.

"What are we gonna do? Harley's expectin' us guys to fin' some info on Joker's hiddin' place, 'n' yet... Not one 'erson knows a thang man." They all looked at each other, trying to think. The same thug from before spoke again. "Wha' I dun understan' is.. we're tough guys.. stronga than 'er, fasta' than 'er and we out numba 'er.. Why we takin' orders from a broad we ca' ova power?" They looked blankly at him. "He's got a point there..." They sat in silence for a minute and finally unanimously decided to lay their foot down on the place and abuse Harley for all she's worth.

They arrived back at the hideout, blunt objects in their hands, smiles on their faces knowing what they wanted to [i]do[/i] to her. "Ooo Harleyyy! We got' the info you wanted!" No answer. Eventually, searching the compound, they found no trace but a package in tattered gift rap with a faint ticking noise inside. "Open the package.." They did and it was a time bomb, a note written on a dirty napkin. Before they could read it however, the bomb exploded, leveling the hideout and nearby buildings. Harley had received information about a thug exposed to Titan about three city blocks down from her location. She started walking while her former thugs were still searching for information. The constant thought in her mind was that she would be reunited with her Puddin' soon again, as she kept a wide grin on her face, walking slowly to a battle yet to begin.

The Batman landed behind the rampaging Titan. None other than a monitor on its back (and likely one on its chest) with a built in camera obviously broadcasting to none other than Joker along with his face on it.[color=#008000] "Heya Bats!"[/color] he yelled. The Titan, confused with this new voice turned around and at the sight of the Bat let out a loud cry [color=#008000]"Ooh Bats, I think you made him angry, that's not a good thing."[/color] and with that, the Titan turned around and started running towards Batman.

Back at the hideout, Joker was watching the Batman intently. This was no ordinary Titan henchman...

It had taken him a while to get used to the gloom not to mention the smell of what best described as pure filth and dung slowly making it's way away from Gotham.
However, what had yet to happen ever since Crane narrowly surviving the events of Arkham Island was to have someone be bold, or as the Scarecrow would put it, reckless enough to follow him here.

It had been faint, the sound of one of the many manholes being moved and someone dropping down, and had thusly been barely noticable for Crane,
barely but not completely.

It was rare that subjects came waltzing into his lair, even out of pure curiosity that caused their most basic and natural instinct, fear, to be silenced, but that did not mean he was going to let the moment go to waste, because such a subject could be valuable for his research.

If he was lucky, the subject was a civilian, free to experiment on and then dispose when needed.
If he was unlucky, it was one of Joker's goons or allies, meaning they would be untouchable for him at the moment.
As much as he hated to admit it, many of the Joker's goons would be excelent test subjects, but the clown could still prove usfull untill the toxin was perfected, meaning Crane could not openly go against that madman, key word being directly.

He checked the syringes mounted on the fingers of his right glove, making sure they were loaded and ready with the fear toxin a small apparatus on his wrist had been outfitted to keep feeding them with if possible.
The glove was however only close range, as it's toxin was designed for short bursts of intense terror,
intended to paralyze the target and giving Crane the possibility to escape.

He flicked a switch beneath the apparatus feeding fear toxin to the syringes, and a very faint, almost hissing sound, acompanied by a faint, and almost sickly looking dark orange mist started spreading through the sewer tunnels.

He did not need specific emitters except for one in his lair rigged to when activated by the tiny transmitter the Scarecrow just flicked the switch to, use the piping and steamvalves in the tunnels to spread a gas version of his fear toxin through the sewers incase of unwanted company or someone he wanted to capture for closer inspection.
"Sweet dreams, Let's see what your deepest fears hold for you"

Now, all that remained was to find the intruder.

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1325831533' post='5750555']
The Batman landed behind the rampaging Titan. None other than a monitor on its back (and likely one on its chest) with a built in camera obviously broadcasting to none other than Joker along with his face on it.[color=#008000] "Heya Bats!"[/color] he yelled. The Titan, confused with this new voice turned around and at the sight of the Bat let out a loud cry [color=#008000]"Ooh Bats, I think you made him angry, that's not a good thing."[/color] and with that, the Titan turned around and started running towards Batman.

Back at the hideout, Joker was watching the Batman intently. This was no ordinary Titan henchman...
[/quote]

Nightwing flew behind Batman and then landed next to him as the Titan let out a loud cry. [color=#000080]"Jeez, can he be any louder?" [/color]he asked, revealing his twin electric Eskrima Sticks. Then he saw the monitor on the Titan and then shook his head. [color=#000080]"Oh now I see why you were in an even worse mood than before. Joker was behind this..." [/color]He wasn't there when Batman was at Arkham Island, but he heard from the current Robin(Tim Drake) and Oracle(Barbra Gordon) about the Titan formula and what it did. So seeing this in person, was a bit interesting. [color=#000080]"So, what's the plan to bring this guy down, boss?"[/color]

Activating his Detective Vision, Batman saw that the Titan was highlighted in orange. How was this possible? Only armed enemies were highlighted in orange. Then he saw it: surgically implanted pipes that extended from each of the Titan's knuckles to the Titan's back where small tanks were loaded with an unknown substance. The tanks were numerous, but just the perfect size not to be noticed from a distance. [color=#696969]"Don't let it near you."[/color] Batman stated as he pulled out a Batarang and threw it at the Titan's head, the Titan covered his face and was now charging blindly. [color=#696969]"Grapple. Now!"[/color] Batman ordered as he grappled to the top of the nearest building so he could analyze the Titan more accurately.

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1326068562' post='5755411']
Activating his Detective Vision, Batman saw that the Titan was highlighted in orange. How was this possible? Only armed enemies were highlighted in orange. Then he saw it: surgically implanted pipes that extended from each of the Titan's knuckles to the Titan's back where small tanks were loaded with an unknown substance. The tanks were numerous, but just the perfect size not to be noticed from a distance. [color=#696969]"Don't let it near you."[/color] Batman stated as he pulled out a Batarang and threw it at the Titan's head, the Titan covered his face and was now charging blindly. [color=#696969]"Grapple. Now!"[/color] Batman ordered as he grappled to the top of the nearest building so he could analyze the Titan more accurately.
[/quote]

[color=#000080]"Got it boss!" [/color]Nightwing responded as he grappled to the nearest building. He glanced at Batman and then at the Titan. [color=#000080]"By that look on your face, I can tell that this Titan is a bit different from the ones you faced on Arkham Island and Arkham City, correct?" [/color]he asked as he looked at the Titan again, just simply watching him charging around the area blindly. [color=#000080]"I'm guessing the plan for this would be a not so simple diversion while you attack it from behind?" [/color]Nightwing knew most of Batman's plans, after all he was the first Robin, so it would be obvious that these plans would probably be used in situations like this.

[color=#696969]"It has surgically implanted pipes that extend from its knuckles to its back. The tanks are filled with..."[/color] Batman paused as he used his hood's zoom feature to be able to analyze the substance in the tanks[color=#696969] "Crane's Fear Gas..."[/color] he finished[color=#696969] "Disconnecting the pipes isn't possible, breaking open the tanks would spread the toxin, the only other option would be to clog the pipes, but for that we would need to get close..." [/color]Batman continued to examine the Titan, then the tanks. He noticed a wire on the back of each tank, and along with that a small hatch inside the tanks and a fan underneath them, along with other hatches on each of the knuckles. [color=#696969]"Joker's controlling them remotely. The solution would be to hack the radio signal controlling them and open each of the hatches, but we would need to be fast, the gas would escape if we take too long."[/color]

Without warning, all the televisions in Gotham City began to flicker before tuning in on the same channel. There, in the middle of the screen sat the Riddler in his usual green suit. "Good evening citizens of Gotham City. How are you this evening?" he asked before suddenly frowning. "I bet all of you are just as bored as me. We should do some fun activities! But what?" The Riddler crossed his legs, propped his arm up on his leg, and rested his chin in his palm. He went quiet for a moment, looking as if he was in deep thought. Suddenly, his face brightened and sat straight up. "Oh! I know what we can do!" A devilish grin spread across his face as he leaned in closer to the camera. "Let's solve a few riddles, shall we?" His hand went behind his back and pulled out a piece of paper. "Oh look, I already have one right here! Now listen up dear citizens. I won't repeat myself." The riddler held the piece of paper before him and cleared his throat.

"My size always varies; yet I always bring about doom. You won't find me on any ferries; but I am in a room. Hurry before I cause my evil deed; For nothing can withstand me, not even a rock. I'll be the last thing seen by the eyes of Mayor Linseed; Tick tock goes the clock."

After he finished reading the riddle, he folded the piece paper up and placed it in his pocket. "I do hope someone figures out my riddle. I have so many more I want all fo you to try to solve. That's why the first one is an easy one." The Riddler stopped for a second and looked away, then looked back at the camera. "But should none of you solve it, the results will still be quite a show." he said with a wink before throwing his head back in laughter just as all the screens turned black...a green question mark sitting square in the middle.

It took only a few moments for Myra’s eyes to get used to the gloom as she wandered down the ancient brick tunnel listening out for any other signs of movement. The sewer naturally smelled foul from the years of waste having been flushed down but Myra could almost sense the traces of something else down here as well, too faint for her to pinpoint it exactly. Her feet created loud splashes as she walked through the puddles littering the damp floor beneath her, ordinarily she would take great care to remain silent but she saw little need for it here.

She halted all of a sudden and became perfectly still, her ears pricked to pick up the faintest of sounds echoing through the sewer walls, a soft almost venomous hissing sound barely noticeable to the untrained mind. Myra’s thoughts instantly jumped to some form of trap, poison gas perhaps? Whatever it was she wasn’t about to take any chances with it and quickly covered her mouth and note with the mangy cloth wrapped around her hand, she smell was terrible and it was far from perfect but it should keep her upright for the time being.

Already feeling slightly light headed she began moving again, a little faster this time eager to get away from the gaseous threat. She considered just running back and exiting the sewer but she would never forgive herself for chickening out. She began feeling a little unsteady and had to pause, leaning against the wall to keep her balance. She jumped a little as she could have sworn she felt the wall move slightly and backed away a bit, looking at the stone suspiciously. She blinked a few times, her vision going hazy but shook the effects off, whatever strange gas this was she wasn’t going to let it get to her if she could help it.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1326074642' post='5755593']
Without warning, all the televisions in Gotham City began to flicker before tuning in on the same channel. There, in the middle of the screen sat the Riddler in his usual green suit. "Good evening citizens of Gotham City. How are you this evening?" he asked before suddenly frowning. "I bet all of you are just as bored as me. We should do some fun activities! But what?" The Riddler crossed his legs, propped his arm up on his leg, and rested his chin in his palm. He went quiet for a moment, looking as if he was in deep thought. Suddenly, his face brightened and sat straight up. "Oh! I know what we can do!" A devilish grin spread across his face as he leaned in closer to the camera. "Let's solve a few riddles, shall we?" His hand went behind his back and pulled out a piece of paper. "Oh look, I already have one right here! Now listen up dear citizens. I won't repeat myself." The riddler held the piece of paper before him and cleared his throat.

"My size always varies; yet I always bring about doom. You won't find me on any ferries; but I am in a room. Hurry before I cause my evil deed; For nothing can withstand me, not even a rock. I'll be the last thing seen by the eyes of Mayor Linseed; Tick tock goes the clock."

After he finished reading the riddle, he folded the piece paper up and placed it in his pocket. "I do hope someone figures out my riddle. I have so many more I want all for you to try to solve. That's why the first one is an easy one." The Riddler stopped for a second and looked away, then looked back at the camera. "But should none of you solve it, the results will still be quite a show." he said with a wink before throwing his head back in laughter just as all the screens turned black...a green question mark sitting square in the middle.
[/quote]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AheaNWv4jEM]Background Music - Nightwing's Theme[/url]

Nightwing saw the broadcast and then looked at Batman. [color=#000080]"Boss, I'm going to take care of that. I know you'd tell me to do it anyways...so I'm off." [/color]he said, jumping to a different rooftop, grappling to a taller building. As he stood on the gargoyle, Nightwing thought about the riddle he was given. [color=#000080]"My size always varies; yet I always bring about doom. You won't find me on any ferries; but I am in a room. Hurry before I cause my evil deed; For nothing can withstand me, not even a rock. I'll be the last thing seen by the eyes of Mayor Linseed; Tick tock goes the clock."[/color] He held his chin and then closed his eyes. [color=#000080]"The size of the item varies and brings doom. Tick tock...that would mean. A bomb?!"[/color]

He gazed through the buildings from the gargoyle, trying to find where this bomb was. Wait, the riddle...it must've given a clue! [color=#000080]"In a room...last thing seen by the eyes of...of course!" [/color]Nightwing said, jumping from his gargoyle, gliding towards the mayor's office. [color=#000080][i]Sneaky Nigma...but still easy to figure out. [/i][/color]he thought as he crashed through the office window, landing without a scratch. [color=#000080]"Now where is that...there!" [/color]He ran towards a painting of the Mayor Linseed and below it was the bomb. [color=#000080][i]Gotta hurry... [/i][/color]he thought as he took out his Wing-Ding shurikens, beginning to disarm the bomb.

The final wire was cut, and the bomb was disarmed. [color=#000080]"Bomb disabled, boss." [/color]he said, pressing the small com in his ear, relaying to Batman that the situation was taken care of.

Televisions across the city went blank again just before the Riddler appeared on screen. "Well, I did make it quite easy, but I didn't expect it to be solved this quick. I didn't even get a chance to see anyone sweat." The Riddler frowned. "I guess I'll have to do better than a simple bomb next time." The televisions all returned back to the black screen with a green questions mark, except for the one in the Mayor's office. "As for you Nightwing, you get the privilege of solving my next riddle." A wicked grin spread across his face as he pulled out a piece of paper from his left shoe. "Are you ready?" He cleared his throat and held the paper in front of his face. "She screams in fear; struggling in her bed. If you don't hurry nobody will cheer; for she will be dead. In a place created to stop pain; she will find no help. She's held down by a chain; but soon she will have more than a few welps." The Riddler leaned in closer to the camera holding up a clock. "You have only two hours." he said with a wink. The television went back to the black screen with a green question mark.

[color=#000080][i]S*** [/i][i]didn't expect him to get another riddle up so soon. [/i][/color]Nightwing thought as he leapt out the window and grappled back onto the roof. [color=#000080]"She screams in fear; struggling in her bed. If you don't hurry nobody will cheer; for she will be dead. In a place created to stop pain; she will find no help. She's held down by a chain; but soon she will have more than a few whelps." [/color]he repeated the riddle, given to him. [color=#000080]"Two hours to figure this out. A place to stop pain...obviously sounds like a hospital." [/color]Another easy hint? Nightwing didn't really think so, Nigma wasn't like that to give major hints like that TWICE in a row. Of course, that only answered a portion of the riddle. The rest would take a while to figure out...and for Nightwing's sake...he hoped it wouldn't be too long.

Batman jumped down off the building and was preparing for the fight with the Titan [color=#008000]"Oooooooh Bats, there you are, I thought you ran away."[/color] Joker said mockingly from his screen. The Titan, once again noticing this voice returned its attention to Batman, made another irritatingly loud cry and began to run at Batman. Batman simply threw another Batarang at its face, allowing him to easily dodge as the Titan crashed into the nearest building. Giving Batman enough time to begin his plans.

[color=#008000]"What are you doing Bats?" [/color]Joker asked as the screen in front of him blacked out. He picked up the nearest phone and called the Bat [color=#008000]"Oh dear Bats, it seems you've destroyed by precious camera, it was a gift from my grandmother I'll have you know."[/color] then he began to laugh at this bad joke.

About 5 minutes ago, a male figure with silky black, medium long hair and a black and white suit, black dress pants and shiny black shiny dress shoes was walking through an empty street in Gotham. Apparently, it was the same street where City Hall is. The figure was walking towards City Hall until he noticed all of the Televisions around him began to flicker to the same channel. Hearing the riddle that Nigma gave to everybody, he thought over it. Then, with a deep calm voice, he says out loud, "Hm. My size always varies; yet I always bring about doom. You won't find me on any ferries; but I am in a room. Hurry before I cause my evil deed; For nothing can withstand me, not even a rock. I'll be the last thing seen by the eyes of Mayor Linseed; Tick tock goes the clock. This is way too easy. It's a bomb." He then noticed Nightwing from a distance jumping through the main window of Mayor Linseed's office. "Hm. Guess we found it out at the same time, I think." He then continued walking towards City Hall.

City Hall appeared to be deserted, and every hall had either a broken lamp that's on its side on a table, fallen off a table with a shattered lightbulb, or with a broken table. The figure expected at least a dozen of the Harley's goons to be running the place. He also kinda expected the Penguin to be running City Hall, attempting to be the Mayor, but would have been kicked out and everyone would be fighting over the position. Oh well. Can't expect everything to happen.

Coming up to the main doors to Mayor Linseed's office, he put his ear to the door when he hears the Riddler again. He then hears another riddle. He thinks about it for a moment. This was one in which he actually had to think a little bit longer. But he believed he got it. However, he could be wrong, so he'll have to rethink it after some ideas have been dropped after being proved false.

The figure then walked in, as if he was a guest that someone else would have expected. "I was really lucky to hear what the Riddler had said. However..." Suddenly, his body became to move like a gel, and his appearance changed. He now became Former, AKA Jason Crush. "[color=#ff0000]...I didn't expect him to give another riddle so soon. In fact, I didn't expect you to figure the first one so fast, Dick. Neither did I. But I guess great minds think alike. Anyway, I overheard the other riddle just given to you now. And my guess is the girl is on a death bed in a dungeon. But I can't be sure about that. The question is, where is there a dungeon in Gotham? It doesn't seem common to hear any villain to have one, but my guess that Riddler is trying to make our brains hurt.[/color]"

OoC: If this doesn't work at all, then I'll delete it. Just let me know before someone else replies so that things don't get messed up when I do.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1326307619' post='5759520']
About 5 minutes ago, a male figure with silky black, medium long hair and a black and white suit, black dress pants and shiny black shiny dress shoes was walking through an empty street in Gotham. Apparently, it was the same street where City Hall is. The figure was walking towards City Hall until he noticed all of the Televisions around him began to flicker to the same channel. Hearing the riddle that Nigma gave to everybody, he thought over it. Then, with a deep calm voice, he says out loud, "Hm. My size always varies; yet I always bring about doom. You won't find me on any ferries; but I am in a room. Hurry before I cause my evil deed; For nothing can withstand me, not even a rock. I'll be the last thing seen by the eyes of Mayor Linseed; Tick tock goes the clock. This is way too easy. It's a bomb." He then noticed Nightwing from a distance jumping through the main window of Mayor Linseed's office. "Hm. Guess we found it out at the same time, I think." He then continued walking towards City Hall.

City Hall appeared to be deserted, and every hall had either a broken lamp that's on its side on a table, fallen off a table with a shattered lightbulb, or with a broken table. The figure expected at least a dozen of the Harley's goons to be running the place. He also kinda expected the Penguin to be running City Hall, attempting to be the Mayor, but would have been kicked out and everyone would be fighting over the position. Oh well. Can't expect everything to happen.

Coming up to the main doors to Mayor Linseed's office, he put his ear to the door when he hears the Riddler again. He then hears another riddle. He thinks about it for a moment. This was one in which he actually had to think a little bit longer. But he believed he got it. However, he could be wrong, so he'll have to rethink it after some ideas have been dropped after being proved false.

The figure then walked in, as if he was a guest that someone else would have expected. "I was really lucky to hear what the Riddler had said. However..." Suddenly, his body became to move like a gel, and his appearance changed. He now became Former, AKA Jason Crush. "[color=#FF0000]...I didn't expect him to give another riddle so soon. In fact, I didn't expect you to figure the first one so fast, Dick. Neither did I. But I guess great minds think alike. Anyway, I overheard the other riddle just given to you now. And my guess is the girl is on a death bed in a dungeon. But I can't be sure about that. The question is, where is there a dungeon in Gotham? It doesn't seem common to hear any villain to have one, but my guess that Riddler is trying to make our brains hurt.[/color]"

OoC: If this doesn't work at all, then I'll delete it. Just let me know before someone else replies so that things don't get messed up when I do.
[/quote]

Nightwing decided to go back into the mayor's office, then saw a familiar face. [color=#000080]"Jason...good to see another friendly face here." [/color]he said with a small smirk. [color=#000080]"And your death bed in a dungeon would be a very interesting theory. But a place that was created to stop pain, wouldn't be a dungeon. I would suggest that it would be a hospital." [/color]He crossed his hands and leaned up against the wall, looking at the floor. [color=#000080]"But I can't be too sure of it. And boss is a bit busy downtown with a Titan guy. So asking his opinion right now would be a no."[/color]

"[color=#ff0000]I think what he meant by 'stopping the pain' was by ending that person's life, making them no longer feel any pain.[/color]" he replied. He then thought about it. "[color=#ff0000]Then again, you could be right. But how exactly do we figure this out? There are many different definitions to 'stopping the pain', so this just makes things harder. However, we could go by what you say and see if you're right.[/color]" He then pressed a button on his chest. In a second, he took the form of a ninja. You know how a ninja looks. A black gi with tabi sandals and a mask to hide his face. His voice was now that of a Japanese man. "[color=#696969]I took this off a man who tried to kill me in my sleep. I think this will help me keep up with you. So, shall we head to our first destination?[/color]"

Nightwing nodded and then crouched at the window-sill. [color=#000080]"Sounds good. First stop, Gotham Hospital!" [/color]he said as he jumped out of the window and then grappled himself towards the roof of another building. He glanced back see Former catching up with him, then running through building rooftops, seeing the hospital a few buildings a head of them. [color=#000080]"Boss, figuring out this new riddle with Former. We're heading towards Gotham Hospital..." [/color]Nightwing said, pressing his ear-piece, telling Batman what he was up to. Though he knew that no answer would come, since he was probably still fighting the Titan.

"Come on batman. Destroying a mans family Airloom? That's just not right." Daichi had shown up just in time to hear the jokers bad joke and felt obligated to say something, despite the assumption that the joker wasnt being serious. Daichi had come here to fight off the titan, even in this city a titan tended to draw attention. He looked at the titan, still in the building. "So who's your big friend?" He asked, giving his gloves a good tug to make sure they where a tight fit on his hands. He wasnt gonna bother asking if batman needed any help, because he was gonna get it eather way, he waited to hear batmans battle plan.

Archived