Pseudo-Zombies

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/349fofq.png[/IMG]

Lore: While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, it is treated as a Zombie-Type monster. While this card is face-up on the field: Card effects cannot be activated in response to the summon of a Zombie-Type monster and the summon of a Zombie-Type monster cannot be negated. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster: This card can inflict Piercing Battle Damage. If it does: Destroy this card during the End Phase and send the top card of your deck to the Graveyard.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/96c3sk.png[/IMG]

Lore: While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, it is treated as a Zombie-Type monster. When this card is Special Summoned: You can banish 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard; Add 1 Level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monster from your deck to your hand. If you do: Increase this card's ATK equal to the Level of the added monster x200 until the End Phase.

Haven't made cards in a long time, and been in a general slump for ideas. So OCG may be off, as may the effects.

Intelligent posts only, preferably.

I was making cards from pictures, not finding fitting pictures for cards. Naturally, it doesn't benefit the card in any real way.

Also, I'd rather you actually post something, instead of literally just pointing out a negligible detail. Literally, all you said otherwise was "great" which in no way helps me with what I'm trying to do, and is in no way a good contribution, and violates the rules of the section.

[quote name='Lord Smeagle' timestamp='1325233501' post='5738447']
I actually rather like these two cards, and they sort of convey exactly what the pictures do; damaged war machines, slowly but surely coming after you Terminator-style. Only issue I see is that the colons in Fallen Mech's effect could be replaced with commas; otherwise they seem pretty balanced.
[/quote]

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll change the colons that need to be changed later on.

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1325234731' post='5738451']
The SECOND one however DOES benefit from being a Warrior, which is just nuts.

Would be abused like hell with RoTA and Returning Alive, hurrdurr add your Painters & Reapers.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lord Smeagle' timestamp='1325235206' post='5738453']
^ Uh...yeah, I missed that, been out of the game a while. Definitely put a search restriction on him, even limited to one he'd be a nightmare.
[/quote]
It was made to be searchable. And Warrior Returning Alive can't grab it. idk whether it is too OPd though... Probably would be limited though. idk

Archived