Meklord General Fritzel

Just Crouton

[IMG]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac187/Deraj_2010/MeklordGeneralFritzel.jpg[/IMG]
[color=#ff8c00][b]Meklord General Fritzel[/b][/color]
You can banish 1 "Meklord" monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can discard 1 "Meklord" monster; Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard). Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects:
● Destroy 1 face-up monster you control.
● Special Summon 1 "Meklord Army" monster (from your Deck). It cannot attack this turn.

so this is very easy to special summon, though I'd still change 1 thing

for the banishing 1 Meklord monster from your Graveyard and discarding 1 Meklord monster from your hand, make sure that Meklord monster cannot be ANOTHER General Fritzel

beyond that I think everything else should be just fine

you did very well on the artwork for it too, well done

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1325215496' post='5738123']
for the banishing 1 Meklord monster from your Graveyard and discarding 1 Meklord monster from your hand, make sure that Meklord monster cannot be ANOTHER General Fritzel
[/quote]

Care to explain why it shouldn't be another Fritzel? How would such a trivial thing affect the card or the game? Oh wait, it wouldn't, you're just being ragnarok again and only concentrating on trivial things that don't.even.matter.

Go ahead, explain why this card would be warranted the "except this card" clause.

Balance reasons maybe, but only if it was cheaper to summon it from the Grave than the hand, which it's not, so no one would pitch a Fritzel for a Fritzel anyway and if they did they're probably desperate so it's fine as is.

I was searching the Meklords to see why exactly you'd want the ability to nuke your own monsters, but apparently they combo well with Scraps, so good thinkin' there.

9.5/10.

Awesome! Meklords do need more members and support for their archetype!

I'd say both effects are pretty useful, but you would need some cards that would return your monsters to your hand (to cover up for it's special summon and it's first effect)

anyways, 9.5/10 for making such a nice support!

Archived