Songs that get you pumped up

CMRenji

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1325224131' post='5738327']
Lol, probably my first post ever in music. :P I am currently listening to Glass Shatters and it makes me want to beat some @$$.

Discuss those awesome songs out there that put a fire in your belly.
[/quote]

Stone Cold fan? *High. f***ing. Five*

I listen to alot of wrestling stuff to get me pumped. But more recently, this: http://youtu.be/LusxWv6fptE

"Sailor Team no Theme" from Sailor Moon partly the music but a lot cause of what was goin on when it played.

Everyone was in civilian clothes and then the sailor senshi started interfering as citizens so the 4 bad girls took their disguises off and then Sailor Moon was like "screw it" and she and the rest of the team just transformed and started attacking the girls. Song starts at 1:49. Sry it's not the best quality.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTI5yIKEZaE&feature=related[/media]

I'M GONNA MAAAAARRY THE NIGHT I'M NOT GONNA CRY ANYYYYMOREEEE I'M GONNA MAAAARRY THE NIGHT LEAVE NOTHING ON THE STREET TO EXPLOOOOOOORE MA MA MA MARRY MA MA MA MARRY MA MA MA MARRY THE NIGHT

and

THE STAAAARS THE MOOOON THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUUUUUUT YOU HAVE LEFT ME IN THE DAAAAARK NO DAAAAAAWN NO DAAAAAAAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHHHHHHT IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR HEAAAART

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1325984331' post='5753449']
I'M GONNA MAAAAARRY THE NIGHT I'M NOT GONNA CRY ANYYYYMOREEEE I'M GONNA MAAAARRY THE NIGHT LEAVE NOTHING ON THE STREET TO EXPLOOOOOOORE MA MA MA MARRY MA MA MA MARRY MA MA MA MARRY THE NIGHT

and

THE STAAAARS THE MOOOON THEY HAVE ALL BEEN BLOWN OUUUUUUT YOU HAVE LEFT ME IN THE DAAAAARK NO DAAAAAAWN NO DAAAAAAAY I'M ALWAYS IN THIS TWILIGHHHHHHT IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR HEAAAART
[/quote]

frick i love you. gaga and florence <33333333333333333

• 2 weeks later...

Archived