The power of the tribe shall rule the lands.

Sander

[IMG]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/El-Bartonka/Cards%20made%20by%20Royce/TribalReinforcments.png[/IMG]

[i]Tribal Reinforcments[/i]
[i]Quick-Play Spell Card[/i]
[i]Tribute 1 face-up Defense Position "Goblin" monster you control; Special Summon 2 monsters from your hand or Deck with the same name as the tributed monster.[/i]

Picture really goes with the name and effect :) This is a plain and simple card yet super useful card, I love it! As long as the "[i]Goblin[/i]" monster isn't too strong (like over 2500 ATK points) it's good. I'd be pretty pissed if it is like a 2500 ATK monster and suddenly there are too of them (but then again, I suppose that might be the point).

[quote name='sirluke99' timestamp='1325303668' post='5740253']
naw, almost all goblins are at 2300. but it is an EXELENT card! goblins need the support. 10/10
[/quote]

Goblin Elite Attack Force, Goblin Black Ops, Goblin Decoy Squad, Goblin Pothole Squad have 2300 ATK? Naw mang, Goblin Attack Force is the only Goblin with 2300 ATK.

[quote name='Blazer Pleasures' timestamp='1325340216' post='5740740']
Goblin King O: Holy s*** Goblin King.dek would actually /WORK/ with this. o_o
[/quote]

Oh wow. Honestly, I designed this card with the beatstick Goblin.dek in mind, but now this has surfaced. o_o AND the fact that Goblindbergh would work with this card. o_o

[quote name='sirluke99' timestamp='1325350434' post='5740982']
isnt goblindbergh only when it is normaled?
[/quote]

Ugh, why do people assume I don't know how cards work? Of course Goblindbergh will not activate when Special Summoned, but you missed the point here. Normal Summon Goblindbergh, SS a monster from hand, use this, SS 2 Goblindbergs from Deck, go into either 2 Rank 4 Xyz's or a Rank 4 that requires 3 materials.

[quote name='Æther Royce' timestamp='1325687909' post='5747714']
Ugh, why do people assume I don't know how cards work? Of course Goblindbergh will not activate when Special Summoned, but you missed the point here. Normal Summon Goblindbergh, SS a monster from hand, use this, SS 2 Goblindbergs from Deck, go into either [b]2 Rank 4 Xyz's or a Rank 4 that requires 3 materials.[/b]
[/quote]

...Uhm... Math fail?

[quote name='Professor Kokonoe' timestamp='1325707075' post='5748071']
...Uhm... Math fail?
[/quote]

Ugh, yeah, my bad. 1 Rank 4 that requires 2 materials or 1 Rank 4 that requires 3 materials. That's what I meant. Well, that also depends of what level of a monster you Summon via Goblindbergh.

Archived