Number X39: Utopia Knight

Dharc

[color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Summoning Chant]
My Hope and my Blade, united here, in the heat of battle...Let us pave the way for a glorious new world! Xyz Fusion Summon! Arise, Number X39: Utopia Knight!
[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/12832.jpg[/img]

[quote]
[left][color=#000000][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]1 "Utopia" Xyz monster + 1 Warrior-type monster[/font][/size][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card is also treated as an Xyz monster while it is face-up on the field. When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully: Select any Xyz Materials attached to any Xyz monster used to Fusion Summon this card; attach them to this card as Xyz materials; this card gains 300 ATK for each Xyz material attached to it by this effect. You can send one Xyz material attached to this card to the Graveyard: Negate the attack of any card on the field. When this card with no Xyz Materials is selected as an attack target: Negate the attack and Special Summon one "Utopia" monster from your Graveyard; attach this card to the Special Summoned monster as an Xyz material monster.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/quote]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1325285791' post='5739456']
atk gain part is fine

for the no xyz materials though, it seems too easy to get xyz materials back on

you could technically attack it yourself to trigger the effect

therefore you should have said when it's selected as an attack target by your opponent
[/quote]What? No, you cant attack it yourself. No way.

But yeah, attack gain is cool. Love this idea. And you should make a Xyz fusion card (Miracle Synchro Fusion) to go with it.

Love the re-summon of the Utopia monster you used.

so for the rating, 9/10 originality, 7/10 effect, and 10/10 image. So 26/30.

EDIT: Also loving the chant. So cool.

[quote name='Dworkin' timestamp='1325287828' post='5739531']
What? No, you cant attack it yourself. No way.

But yeah, attack gain is cool. Love this idea. And you should make a Xyz fusion card (Miracle Synchro Fusion) to go with it.

Love the re-summon of the Utopia monster you used.

so for the rating, 9/10 originality, 7/10 effect, and 10/10 image. So 26/30.

EDIT: Also loving the chant. So cool.
[/quote]
[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1325293603' post='5739762']
Give me one way to attack this while it's under your control.
[/quote]

1.) Thanks, Dworkin.
2.) I believe Ragnarok meant that it could negate its own attacks—Which is true, and intentional. Regular Utopia could negate his own attacks, too.

Archived