Heavy Storm

[quote name='Kyosuke Kiryu' timestamp='1325341840' post='5740773']
oh my sweet lord
[/quote]

I blame Dragonfly and her bastard brother centipede, too. Well, it's not hornet's fault. It's more what happens after Hornet nukes a card. But still, nuking a card then searching or specialing is pretty damn stupid. It's like Konami took the rejected designs from the Vylons and Dragunities and put them into one archetype and conviently made them level 3 for Leviair, Revice and Zenmaines.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1325342186' post='5740779']
Equip Hornet to Dragonfly, destroy your monster.
set 2. End turn. Or something like that.

Anyway, can we stop being sarcastic in this thread? I know it's overdiscussed but can we find [i]something [/i]to talk about?
[/quote]
THE WHOLE REASON I'M BEING SARCASTIC IN THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE THE CARD'S OVERDISCUSSED AND WE CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT.

Duh.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1325344868' post='5740832']
Pojo has a fetish for this card.
[/quote]

90% of the people on pojo think this card should get semi-limited because it destroys your traps too, and can trigger your opponent's Wild Tornado. Plus, they dislike the artwork because it has a flying cow.

[quote name='RyanAtlus' timestamp='1325345268' post='5740852']
90% of the people on pojo think this card should get semi-limited because it destroys your traps too, and can trigger your opponent's Wild Tornado. Plus, they dislike the artwork because it has a flying cow.
[/quote]

Which further proves my theory that YCM isn't the worst Yugioh forum ever.

Archived