[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326490393' post='5762765']
>Synchro GK
>1 Tuner
>Meta

Your whole post makes no sense

You should have the Extra stocked just in case. You know, reborn exists? Not filling it up is rather stupid.

Next, Gravekeeper's aren't Synchro-centric, even with a stuffed extra. They're control, and their tribute monsters are terrible as is the horde of random crap you don't need like Dark Illusion, Tomatoes, etc.

He gave you changes to make it better. This isn't a showcase section, this is a "Help me get better".
[/quote]

Well there are the changes that I can't afford and then there are the ones I used to run but didn't work. I'm looking for a new angle on the gravekeepers ,not something I've already done.

And hey, I only started defending my deck when people stopped being productive and started calling it crappy, which it most certainly is not. I'm all ears for suggestions but I'm not going to let someone arbitrarily insult my deck and let it slide. I'm all ears, sorry for being defensive.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326491429' post='5762778']
And hey, I only started defending my deck when people stopped being productive and started calling it crappy, which it most certainly is not. I'm all ears for suggestions but I'm not going to let someone arbitrarily insult my deck and let it slide. I'm all ears, sorry for being defensive.
[/quote]

Dude, duel me with this deck on DN. I'll show you how the GK list I gave you is better.
I'm not saying the Synchros are necessary, but they are better for this deck. Especially the Stardust for the Malicious Stardust.
And seriously, I'd be glad to give you a demonstration.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326490393' post='5762765']
>Synchro GK
>1 Tuner
>Meta

Your whole post makes no sense

[b]You should have the Extra stocked just in case.[/b] You know, reborn exists? [b]Not filling it up is rather stupid.[/b]

Next, Gravekeeper's aren't Synchro-centric, even with a stuffed extra. They're control, and [b]their tribute monsters are terrible[/b] as is the horde of random crap you don't need like Dark Illusion, Tomatoes, etc.

[b]He gave you changes to make it better. This isn't a showcase section, this is a "Help me get better".[/b]
[/quote]
^THIS.

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326491429' post='5762778']
And hey, I only started defending my deck when people stopped being productive and started calling it crappy
[/quote]

The problem is, when 6 Skilled players say your deck is bad, it may be the time to consider the fact that your deck might be bad. Actually, make that 7. I'm not exactly massively skilled, but I know this deck is garbage. Where are your dualitys? Why no Solemn Warning, Judgement, Dustshoot or Torrential? Why the hell are you running Man-Eater bug? Why is your Extra Deck so bad? Why the hell are you running Rite of Spirit and Snowman eater? Why in the name of all that is holy are you running Mirror Force, a card that is Garbage this format? Wtf Dark Illusion? Don't you know how to run good cards?

*sigh*

Also

[quote][b]9. The Jack Witt Clause[/b]

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that, when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.[/quote]

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1326492636' post='5762798']
The problem is, when 6 Skilled players say your deck is bad, it may be the time to consider the fact that your deck might be bad. Actually, make that 7. I'm not exactly massively skilled, but I know this deck is garbage. Where are your [b]dualitys[/b]? Why no [b]Solemn Warning[/b], [b]Judgement[/b], [b]Dustshoot[/b] or [b]Torrential[/b]? Why the hell are you running [b]Man-Eater bug[/b]? Why is your Extra Deck so bad? Why the hell are you running [b]Rite of Spirit[/b] and [b]Snowman eater[/b]? Why in the name of all that is holy are you running Mirror Force, a card that is Garbage this format? Wtf [b]Dark Illusion[/b]? Don't you know how to run good cards?

*sigh*
[/quote]
Everything that's in bold, you need to take out. Now. (Meaning I agree with Order-Sol)

The problem is, when 6 Skilled players say your deck is bad, it may be the time to consider the fact that your deck might be bad. Actually, make that 7. I'm not exactly massively skilled, but I know this deck is garbage. Where are your dualitys? Why no Solemn Warning, Judgement, Dustshoot or Torrential? Why the hell are you running Man-Eater bug? Why is your Extra Deck so bad? Why the hell are you running Rite of Spirit and Snowman eater? Why in the name of all that is holy are you running Mirror Force, a card that is Garbage this format? Wtf Dark Illusion? Don't you know how to run good cards?

*sigh*

Also
[/quote]

All of those are issues that have to be fixed with money, which I do nto have. It is on a budget right now and that is the best I can do. ALL of the cards you mentioned asre on the top of my trade list but I cannot add them untill I buy them or trade for them. It's a budget deck right now but it works very well when I use it. I'm quite happy with it's cost/benefit ratio. It's not the best deck in the world but it gets the job done untill additions can be made.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1326492867' post='5762802']
I'm telling him to run Duality, Warning, Judgement and Dustshoot. Torrential is also good, oh and Heavy Storm is a must too.
[/quote]

Is't heavy in my deck list? But yes, I need those cards. Trading is getting rough though, people kniow the values of some of their cards and they are hard pressed to trade em away xD

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326493011' post='5762804']
Is't heavy in my deck list? But yes, I need those cards. Trading is getting rough though, people kniow the values of some of their cards and they are hard pressed to trade em away xD
[/quote]

Pro tip: The internet exists. Use it. Duality and Warning are cheap, as are 90% of the cards I mentioned. You pretty much have no excuse to not be able to run them.

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326493011' post='5762804']
All of those are issues that have to be fixed with money, which I do nto have. It is on a budget right now and that is the best I can do. ALL of the cards you mentioned asre on the top of my trade list but I cannot add them untill I buy them or trade for them. It's a budget deck right now but it works very well when I use it. I'm quite happy with it's cost/benefit ratio. It's not the best deck in the world but it gets the job done untill additions can be made.
[/quote]
When you get them, add them. Until then, use them on DN. Better if you test on DN before buying/trading anything, otherwise you'll waste your money.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1326493082' post='5762809']
Pro tip: The internet exists. Use it. Duality and Warning are cheap, as are 90% of the cards I mentioned. You pretty much have no excuse to not be able to run them.
[/quote]

Internet purchasing isn't an option for me at the moment. It's a long story, but let's just say for the next month or so I'm strictly having to get cards and other things offline.

[quote name='DJVD' timestamp='1326493125' post='5762811']
When you get them, add them. Until then, use them on DN. Better if you test on DN before buying/trading anything, otherwise you'll waste your money.
[/quote]

Great Idea, I will build it now and test run it when my flash player update finishes.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1326493136' post='5762812']
That was a communication breakdown. One guy said the bolded should be taken out, but he bolded the good cards suggested by Sol, meaning to indicate he agreed with those cards, but due to his comment on the bold...yeah.
[/quote]
whoops. Didn't pay attention. My bad :/

The problem is, when 6 Skilled players say your deck is bad, it may be the time to consider the fact that your deck might be bad. Actually, make that 7. I'm not exactly massively skilled, but I know this deck is garbage. Where are your dualitys? Why no Solemn Warning, Judgement, Dustshoot or Torrential? Why the hell are you running [b]Man-Eater bug[/b]? Why is your Extra Deck so bad? Why the hell are you running [b]Rite of Spirit[/b] and [b]Snowman eater[/b]? Why in the name of all that is holy are you running [b]Mirror Force[/b], a card that is Garbage this format? Wtf [b]Dark Illusion[/b]? Don't you know how to run good cards?

*sigh*

Also
[/quote]
There, fixed.
Take out.
Now.

[quote name='Ctrl+Alt+Win' timestamp='1326493561' post='5762832']
MF and Snowman eater are good, just not here (for eater mostly)
[/quote]
I agree there. While Prison targets only 1 monster and MF wipes out most of the field, Prison banishes... Making it harder to bring back the monster.
But that's my theory with Prison... so... yeah.

[quote name='DJVD' timestamp='1326493701' post='5762839']
I agree there. While Prison targets only 1 monster and MF wipes out most of the field, Prison banishes... Making it harder to bring back the monster.
But that's my theory with Prison... so... yeah.
[/quote]

Question though, if I book of Moon my monster can I flip summon it again that same turn?

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1326494220' post='5762865']
You can Book a monster and still Flip Summon it if:

- It was not Summoned this turn.
- It did not declare an attack this turn.
- It did not already manually change its Battle Position this turn.
[/quote]

So if I flipped him this turn, I can't do it this turn. Got it.

[quote name='Order-Sol' timestamp='1326495174' post='5762891']
What, am I more skilled than you? /ok
Oh, the cheapest way to get Dualities and Warnings is out of Tins.
[/quote]
not to mention $10 for judgments.
I dnt understand this deck at all. Are there no other replacements for Man eater? Which is outclassed by ryko?

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1326503918' post='5763155']
not to mention $10 for judgments.
I dnt understand this deck at all. Are there no other replacements for Man eater? Which is outclassed by ryko?
[/quote]

And ryko isn't even good here.

Scrubby deck is scrubby, and we have another stubborn guy on our hands.

[quote name='Ctrl+Alt+Win' timestamp='1326505361' post='5763210']
And ryko isn't even good here.

Scrubby deck is scrubby, and we have another stubborn guy on our hands.
[/quote]

I'm not stubborn. I've made as many changes to the deck as i could afford. However something I will not do is listen to people hate on a deck that has actually done quite well for me against every opponent I have faced. I use this deck and it works well. I came on here for suggestions on updates, which I have made, not to listen to pretentious teenagers run their mouths.

Archived