[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326508033' post='5763294']
I'm not stubborn. I've made as many changes to the deck as i could afford. However something I will not do is listen to people hate on a deck that has actually done quite well for me against every opponent I have faced. I use this deck and it works well. I came on here for suggestions on updates, which I have made, not to listen to pretentious teenagers run their mouths.
[/quote]
The deck is bad. It doesn't work well, you just refuse to look at it by going "I refuse high meta" or whatever. It's not hating, it's telling you that it ISN'T GOOD. You're running holy pile of random with GKs thrown in randomly, really.

You seem fairly pretentious to me.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326508205' post='5763302']
The deck is bad. It doesn't work well, you just refuse to look at it by going "I refuse high meta" or whatever. It's not hating, it's telling you that it ISN'T GOOD. You're running holy pile of random with GKs thrown in randomly, really.

You seem fairly pretentious to me.
[/quote]

It does work well, it's the deck I use right now with the exception of the occasional use of my lightsworns. The only monsters in there besides GKs are Battle Fader (useful) Man eater bug (place holder) PB Warewolf (trap stopper) and snowman eater place holder/ HDFE)

I'm not pretentious in the least, I'm defending a deck that I use regularly that works fine, better than most quite often.

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326508481' post='5763306']
It does work well, it's the deck I use right now with the exception of the occasional use of my lightsworns. The only monsters in there besides GKs are Battle Fader (useful) Man eater bug (place holder) PB Warewolf (trap stopper) and snowman eater place holder/ HDFE)

I'm not pretentious in the least, I'm defending a deck that I use regularly that works fine, better than most quite often.
[/quote]
Battle Fader is terrible here
PB Warwolf is terrible here

You're just as pretentious as anyone in this thread, if not moreso. The irony of claims like yours that everyone here is pretentious is that they are almost ALWAYS made by hypocrites.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326508659' post='5763311']
Battle Fader is terrible here
PB Warwolf is terrible here

You're just as pretentious as anyone in this thread, if not moreso. The irony of claims like yours that everyone here is pretentious is that they are almost ALWAYS made by hypocrites.
[/quote]

Battle fader is a great save on a bad draw or when your field gets cleared. He completly stops the battle phase from the safe haven of your hand.

Pitch black disallows traps from being activated during battle, an excellent card if you can't tribute enough to blow up the back row. Every card has a purpose of advancing the duel towards the exact same conclusion: clear the field, protect what's left, attack directly. Every card has a purpose and it works very well. That being said it still needs work which is why I cam here, not to listen to iinternet trolls ayk on and on and on about how they don't like it.

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326509512' post='5763322']
Battle fader is a great save on a bad draw or when your field gets cleared. He completly stops the battle phase from the safe haven of your hand.

Pitch black disallows traps from being activated during battle, an excellent card if you can't tribute enough to blow up the back row. Every card has a purpose of advancing the duel towards the exact same conclusion: clear the field, protect what's left, attack directly. Every card has a purpose and it works very well. That being said it still needs work which is why I cam here, not to listen to iinternet trolls ayk on and on and on about how they don't like it.
[/quote]
>Bad Draw

There's your answer. You shouldnt be having consistently bad draws, but you obviously are.

Also, the ONLY Battle Phase cards used nowadays are the occasional Mirror Force or D-Prison. You shouldn't be having that big a problem with the battle phase Traps, either =/

It's not they don't like it. It's that it's bad, and you refuse help =/

If you call everyone who says it's bad a troll, you migth as well leave, because you're too close minded to improve, to put it simply.

I don't care how much you say it, it only "works well" in the lalaland known as your head.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326509734' post='5763328']
>Bad Draw

There's your answer. You shouldnt be having consistently bad draws, but you obviously are.

Also, the ONLY Battle Phase cards used nowadays are the occasional Mirror Force or D-Prison. You shouldn't be having that big a problem with the battle phase Traps, either =/

It's not they don't like it. It's that it's bad, and you refuse help =/

If you call everyone who says it's bad a troll, you migth as well leave, because you're too close minded to improve, to put it simply.

I don't care how much you say it, it only "works well" in the lalaland known as your head.
[/quote]

I don't have bad draws. I'ts been months since I have had a bad draw. When everything in the deck has a purpose leading towards an ultimate goal there is no such thing as a bad draw. I've asked for help and I have got it, I know exactly what cards to replace and put in for waht when i get the money. The only problem now is I know for a fact this deck functions the way it is supposed to function because it is one of my favorite decks (again, with the exception of my lightsworns) beyond the replacement cards (which I have alreadty gotten from you and others) I'm under no obligation to be polite in such a situation.

Battle phase destruction have been a problem for me recently. People in my league have been using magic cylinder, mirror force, etc. and I have occasionally been caught off guard by them. A single battle fader is something that can stop a catastrophe if it were to occur. I've been saved a few times by him xD

But I also do not like senseless arguments, so I will propose we duel on DN this weekend and you can see it work. Plan?

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326510049' post='5763334']
I don't have bad draws. I'ts been months since I have had a bad draw. When everything in the deck has a purpose leading towards an ultimate goal there is no such thing as a bad draw. I've asked for help and I have got it, I know exactly what cards to replace and put in for waht when i get the money. The only problem now is I know for a fact this deck functions the way it is supposed to function because it is one of my favorite decks (again, with the exception of my lightsworns) beyond the replacement cards (which I have alreadty gotten from you and others) I'm under no obligation to be polite in such a situation.
[/quote]
You said fader is good in case of a bad draw

But you don't have bad draws

So Fader is bad .-.

Your deck is using horrible cards like Chief and Visionary, and using cards that don't benefit the deck in ANY way, which you've yet to prove are good for the deck in any way other than CAUSE I SAID SO, such as Fader and Warwolf, which have 0 Synergy here.

DJVD is probably the BEST person to listen to here, considering he's tellign you how to run them rigth and not be a stubborn person who refuses to listen =/

And, I don't see why not. MAtch, though, so you don't just lucksack.

Dude.... stop defending yourself and listen to people that are actually skilled. There's a reason they have a higher rank on this site than you do.
Still waiting for you to get on DN so we can demonstrate to you how bad your deck is. We're not bashing you here (even though I just said your deck is bad), we're trying to help you. You're not seeing our point, and our suggestions will help you once you see it. Trust us.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1326510322' post='5763339']
You said fader is good in case of a bad draw

But you don't have bad draws

So Fader is bad .-.

Your deck is using horrible cards like Chief and Visionary, and using cards that don't benefit the deck in ANY way, which you've yet to prove are good for the deck in any way other than CAUSE I SAID SO, such as Fader and Warwolf, which have 0 Synergy here.

DJVD is probably the BEST person to listen to here, considering he's tellign you how to run them rigth and not be a stubborn person who refuses to listen =/

And, I don't see why not. MAtch, though, so you don't just lucksack.
[/quote]

In case of a bad draw, it happens occasionally but the major problem he fixes is the quick field clears people run. If I have fader he fixes that problem. Chief and visionary are great cards for the Gk deck. Visionary is one of the most broken cards I've ever played with! He can be brught out quick and running the GK engine he is practically unstoppable unless you can remove him from play.

I can see your argument, but my point is they all advance the ultimate goal of this deck. I'm not simply talking out of my ass here, I've worked on this deck for the better part of a year now and it works just how I want it to.

I'm not suggesting your suggestions are wrong. Quite the opposite, just about every suggestion (with the exception of the synchro option) I have taken into accound and they will be put into my deck ASAP. I am simply saying that this deck DOES work when I ask it to on a regular basis. I'm only being stubborn on the simple fact that this deck works far better than it looks on paper

Either way, we should stop this silly arguing. I have taken all your suggestions and I am compiling as list of all the cards you guys say I need, I'll ahve the deck you guys suggested very soon and I am thankful for all your help. I truly appreciate it and I am sorry if I have started an argument over this.

[quote name='DJVD' timestamp='1326510814' post='5763351']
Dude.... stop defending yourself and listen to people that are actually skilled. There's a reason they have a higher rank on this site than you do.
Still waiting for you to get on DN so we can demonstrate to you how bad your deck is. We're not bashing you here (even though I just said your deck is bad), we're trying to help you. You're not seeing our point, and our suggestions will help you once you see it. Trust us.
[/quote]

I am following ALL of your suggestions. All the cards that you guys have suggested need to go are out of my deck and the new ones are in. I am simply saying that the one I posted, my budget deck, works far better in reality than it looks like on paper.

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326510978' post='5763359']
I am following ALL of your suggestions. All the cards that you guys have suggested need to go are out of my deck and the new ones are in. I am simply saying that the one I posted, my budget deck, works far better in reality than it looks like on paper.
[/quote]
lol no. Test both decks, like, ten times each. You'll see a huge, improved difference.

[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1326510927' post='5763356']
When a majority of people have said you're wrong...

You may need to rethink your side of the argument.
[/quote]
^THIS. READ THIS THREE TIMES.

[quote name='DJVD' timestamp='1326511212' post='5763368']
lol no. Test both decks, like, ten times each. You'll see a huge, improved difference.
[/quote]

I've already noticed it is better now on DN than my old one. My argument is simply the other one did well for me.

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326511289' post='5763372']
I've already noticed it is better now on DN than my old one. [b]My argument is simply the other one did well for me.[/b]
[/quote]

That's completely irrelevent. The point is, the changes made it better. Better is what they were aiming for. They succeeded. The end.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1326511382' post='5763375']
That's completely irrelevent. The point is, the changes made it better. Better is what they were aiming for. They succeeded. The end.
[/quote]

I wasn't concerned about that. I knew this new one would work better, that point I was making was my old one didn't suck, as much of a point as that is. xD

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326511289' post='5763372']
I've already noticed it is better now on DN than my old one. My argument is simply the other one did well for me.
[/quote]
That's what we were trying to do, here. And I still don't see how your old "deck" did any better.
[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1326511382' post='5763375']
[/quote]
Amen to that.
[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326511486' post='5763377']
I wasn't concerned about that. I knew this new one would work better, that point I was making was my old one didn't suck, as much of a point as that is. xD
[/quote]
...*facepalm*...

[quote name='DJVD' timestamp='1326511749' post='5763392']
That's what we were trying to do, here. And I still don't see how your old "deck" did any better.
[/quote]

Did any better? No, the new one you guys suggested is better, but my old one worked far better in reality than it looks on paper.

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326511486' post='5763377']
[/quote]

My old Deck didn't suck either. It was a major beatdown Deck using tons of 1900s and amazing Tribute monsters like Dark Ruler Ha Des, Jinzo, and boosted them really huge with Mage Power and United We Stand. It was amazing and I rarely ever lost.

But I wouldn't dare post it here and try to defend it as such when people tell me it needs a major update, while acknowledging privately that their suggestions will make it better.

See, if you argue that something is better than it looks, but still intend to make changes knowing you'll get good results, you're technically "trolling" people with your stubbornness. It's how you present the argument.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1326511926' post='5763402']
[b]My old Deck didn't suck either. It was a major beatdown Deck using tons of 1900s and amazing Tribute monsters like Dark Ruler Ha Des, Jinzo, and boosted them really huge with Mage Power and United We Stand. It was amazing and I rarely ever lost.[/b]

But I wouldn't dare post it here and try to defend it as such when people tell me it needs a major update, while acknowledging privately that their suggestions will make it better.

See, if you argue that something is better than it looks, but still intend to make changes knowing you'll get good results, you're technically "trolling" people with your stubbornness. It's how you present the argument.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA This guy!!

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1326511926' post='5763402']
My old Deck didn't suck either. It was a major beatdown Deck using tons of 1900s and amazing Tribute monsters like Dark Ruler Ha Des, Jinzo, and boosted them really huge with Mage Power and United We Stand. It was amazing and I rarely ever lost.

[/quote]

I didn't say it didn't need an update. Again, all of the suggestions posted have been put into the deck or will be when I get the ard. I'm not devending it vs the new suggestions I'm simply defending it's existence in the first place. A functioning deck that still needed lots of work.

It's not trolling to defend the deck I used to run when it still needs improvements. No deck is perfect and changes can always be made for them to run better and I acknowledged already that my dec needed work. It did not, however, suck.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1326512210' post='5763419']
That wasn't a joke. That really was my main Deck for a few years.
[/quote]
I bet it was your deck! Seriously. I'm laughing because I was like that too!
I mean, sure, some of my decks need work, but at least I don't go defending myself for each card in the deck like it's valuable to the deck.
Except maybe the DW Exodia Engine deck I made.... But still

[quote name='DJVD' timestamp='1326512522' post='5763429']
I bet it was your deck! Seriously. I'm laughing because I was like that too!
I mean, sure, some of my decks need work, but at least I don't go defending myself for each card in the deck like it's valuable to the deck.
Except maybe the DW Exodia Engine deck I made.... But still
[/quote]

Let's just end the argument.

Blah blah blah I suck.
Blah blah blah bad deck.
Blah blah blah end.

Good? Great! The suggestions were taken long ago and the continuation of this argument in the first place is just silly. So can we agree on that? I suck at life, argument over. Deal?

[quote name='Ace_RKO_' timestamp='1326512903' post='5763431']
Let's just end the argument.

Blah blah blah I suck.
Blah blah blah bad deck.
Blah blah blah end.

Good? Great! The suggestions were taken long ago and the continuation of this argument in the first place is just silly. So can we agree on that? I suck at life, argument over. Deal?
[/quote]
Works for me.
Deal. :D

Archived