Autoassault Set

Blue-Eyes493

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4W9 is waaaaaaayyy to cheap. 2000 attack and lets you summon again! I don't give a cows penis if it has to attack! It is too cheap!!!

[quote name='Haivijo' timestamp='1325984387' post='5753452']
B4W9 is waaaaaaayyy to cheap. 2000 attack and lets you summon again! I don't give a cows penis if it has to attack! It is too cheap!!!
[/quote] And 7F6E needs to bee lvl 9. He could kill in one turn!!!

the banshing effect is OPed

yes the atk gain isn't really too much, but you said EITHER player's Graveyard, which means you can technically banish all your opponent's cards too

that's just broken. I'd make it affect only your graveyard.

Or if you MUST keep your opponent's graveyard as part of the effect, I'd limit that to no more than 3 cards

I didnt understand [font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]what you mean[/font] ''[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This card must attack if able'' [/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]is it to activate the effect ?[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]other than that it good[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OCG: 9/10 '' See the words above ''[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OverPower: No 14/15 '' See weak point ''[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pic and Title : Cool [/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strong Point[/font][list]
[*]The pic and the title goes together great
[*]Your OCG is good
[/list]
Weak Point[list]
[*]The '' Infestation Bug '' Spell Card is a little bit too strong, i think it will be better if you do '' In your opponent 2[sub]nd[/sub] Standby Phase, the monster equipped with this card, is destroyed '' well... it's your choice
[/list]
I give you a 22/25, 88% or B+
anyways, you passed

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1326108715' post='5756032']
the banshing effect is OPed

yes the atk gain isn't really too much, but you said EITHER player's Graveyard, which means you can technically banish all your opponent's cards too

that's just broken. I'd make it affect only your graveyard.

Or if you MUST keep your opponent's graveyard as part of the effect, I'd limit that to no more than 3 cards
[/quote]
Ok, I fixed it.

[quote name='sd97' timestamp='1326239420' post='5758212']
I didnt understand [font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]what you mean[/font] ''[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This card must attack if able'' [/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]is it to activate the effect ?[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]other than that it good[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OCG: 9/10 '' See the words above ''[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OverPower: No 14/15 '' See weak point ''[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pic and Title : Cool [/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strong Point[/font][list]
[*]The pic and the title goes together great
[*]Your OCG is good
[/list]
Weak Point[list]
[*]The '' Infestation Bug '' Spell Card is a little bit too strong, i think it will be better if you do '' In your opponent 2[sub]nd[/sub] Standby Phase, the monster equipped with this card, is destroyed '' well... it's your choice
[/list]
I give you a 22/25, 88% or B+
anyways, you passed
[/quote]
1. No, it just has to attack if able. That is just a seperate effect for it.
2. There, I fixed the weak point.

[quote name='sd97' timestamp='1326407688' post='5761498']
[color=#000000][size=4]Well.. in that case (1.), you don't need to write "[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This card must attack if able".[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
If I do that, how will they know if they need to attack while in Attack Position.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1326420090' post='5761948']
all right, then it should be fine now

when can we see another update?
[/quote]
In time.

No, I actually got an idea, and this is the idea:
"Why not make a card that carries the Autoassault's weakness to your opponent's monsters."
I also added the part about flipping the monsters to face-up Attack Position and all that, so the monsters have to use that effect.

So anyway, did I do good on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived