[b][size=6]Yu-gi-oh! 5D's: An Immortal Harbinger[/size][/b]

Aslla piscu of Wrath. Ccapac Apu of Sloth. Ccarayhua of Pride. Chacu Challhua of Greed. Cusillu of Lust. Uru of Envy. Wiraqocha Rasca of Gluttony. These deities were said to be invincible, and yet they've fallen to the Crimson Dragon in ages past. Now they've been resurrected once more, but this time, they've selected [i]new[/i] masters, who've expressed their own cardinal sins in life. The first five Immortals have already made these Sinners aware of their presence.

A sixth Earthbound Immortal lies in wait inside a museum, giving off a peculiar aura that seems to haunt the building itself as it waits for [i]its[/i] chosen Sinner to draw near. Sector Security have already cordoned [i]off[/i] the museum, though they have allowed scientists inside to research this aura. They're currently still doing so, but they believe its source to be what's labelled as an "Incan Artefact", that had been found in the vicinity of the Nazca Lines.

What the scientists are [i]unaware[/i] of is that one of their own has been kidnapped by a clan of acolytes, known only as the Zetsubou, and ordered to research the final Earthbound Immortal, which they have already captured. Currently, the Zetsubou gather in secrecy, plotting how exactly the Immortals will aid their wicked and vile plans to bring despair to the civilians of New Domino City, before they head out to rob the Sinners of the other Earthbound Immortals.

As a Sinner, the fate is in your hands. Will you try to tame your Earthbound Immortal, and perhaps use it against the Zetsubou? Will you set off on a quest to destroy the Immortal? Will you cleanse your soul and have the Immortal disappear forever? Will you merely seek answers as to why you've come across such a fate? Or will you allow the Immortal to feed off your soul, to the point where it can possess you and turn you [i]against[/i] the innocent civilians?

[spoiler=Le Rules]You know the standard YCM Rules, and those stated in the Advanced Clause. I shouldn't have to display either of them. But if you break [i]any[/i] of those rules, I won't hesitate to give you two strikes instead of one.
If you use the effect of a Limited card during a duel, your opponent MUST be able to counter if he or she wants to. The only exception to this rule is if it affects only your [i]own[/i] cards, e.g. using Monster Reborn to revive something in [i]your[/i] graveyard. Otherwise, if I see that you haven't given him or her the chance to counter your Limited card, or catch such a word from MI, I will not hesitate to press PP/GM charges against you OR strike you accordingly. Consider yourself warned. Oh, and before you ask, Forbidden cards are off limits for obvious reasons, and you cannot use a custom or anime card unless I'm personally enlightened about the card [i]and[/i] give you permission to use it.
There can only be [i]1[/i] Sinner per applicant. Apart from this rule, you may app for as many characters as you feel you have the balls to operate. Note that I [i]will[/i] pull the plug on Zetsubou apps when either Merciful Idiot or I feel that we have enough.
Any arguments must be solved quickly, or all offending personnel will be striked... or if the argument is with me or Merciful Idiot, on the other hand, the OTHER offending personnel will be striked.
My word shall be treated as The Ten Commandments at all times, as shall Merciful Idiot's.
Please let us know if you're unable to post/decide to quit due to any RL issues. Otherwise, keep as active as possible, I'd rather have this RP come to a true end.
Characters you create cannot personally know a canon character or have any relations to one; including but not limited to relatives or friends of [i]any[/i] kind, students or apprentices or alternate timeline characters. I [i]will[/i] allow created characters to be inspired by or have interacted with a canon character, however.
Finally, any cards that're relevant to separate plots in the anime and/or manga themselves, except the EBI's of course, are off-limits. This includes, but isn't limited to, Egyptian, Wicked [i]or[/i] Polar Gods, Sacred Beasts, Machine Emperors, Singer Dragons, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Numbers. Other Xyz Monsters are OK though, since... well, they add diversity, but please keep in mind that this RP takes place in the 5D's era, [i]not[/i] the ZEXAL era
Other than that, have some well-regulated fun... the best kind ^_^[/spoiler][spoiler=Le Watchlist]This spoiler is pretty much proof that I'm keeping an eye on all candidates here. And no, I'd rather not see any names up here... in all seriousness. But if you break a rule, your name will be up here with a strike, and if it already is, an additional strike will be added. Oh, and if you bìtch about being on the watchlist I will NOT hesitate to throw in another strike for you. You have been warned.

Key:
Strike 1: Meh, I'll probably just shake my head and wag my finger at you
Strike 2: You must pay me a +1 Rep before you continue. If you don't, we move on to Strike 3
Strike 3: A temporary ban from the IC Thread that'll last for 24 hours. Break the ban and it's on to Strike 4
Strike 4: Congratulations, you've officially pissed me off. Your reward: A 72 hour ban from both IC Thread and OoC Thread alike. Push it just a lil' further to Strike 5... I dare you.
Strike 5: That's the last straw! Permaban from the RP followed by a report to the mod[spoiler=Now, let's see who's on the watchlist]None, let's keep it that way :D[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Application Details][b]Name:[/b] (Pretty damn obvious don'tcha think? :P)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male/Female
[b]Age:[/b] (See Name)
[b]Class:[/b] Sinner/Zetsubou/Civilian
[b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] (Sinners Only. You can have Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Sloth or Wrath. This pretty much dictates which Earthbound you'll be using, too)
[b]Personal Target:[/b] (Zetsubou Only. You can either give the name of an Earthbound Immortal or state the words "None in Particular" (which means your character will go for any of the Immortals). Multiple Zetsubou [i]may[/i] have the same target, but note that you're essentially dictating which Sinner will be your character's main enemy)
[b]Overall Diplomacy: [/b](Civilians Only. You may pick either Ally if your character wants to help the Sinners, Enemy if he/she works for the Zetsubou or even Neutral if he/she decides to go for or against both factions, or doesn't care either way)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (You may present a pic to cover your appearance. If you don't, I expect to see 4 lines of text at the very least, although you're more than welcome to delve into it bit more)
[b]Personality:[/b] (4 lines is [i]enough[/i] I feel, as a minimum. It shouldn't be too much for anyone to sum up, and yet it's enough to stop characters from essentially being bricks)
[b]Biography:[/b] (I [i]will not[/i] accept anything less than 8 full lines, no matter what the situation. Seriously, it's a biography, it [i]should[/i] be able to come off at a decent length. If you're apping for a Sinner or a Zetsubou, be sure to include how the Immortal made its presence known to your character, or why he/she seeks that specific one if he/she [i]has[/i] one personal target)
[b]Deck Type: [/b](If its one of those decks that enables multiple strategies, please elaborate which one you'll be using. And no, you do [i]not[/i] need a Decklist. In fact, I prefer if you didn't supply one)
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] (The card(s) that your character relies on most to see his/her duels through. Sinners [i]must[/i] have their Earthbound Immortal as one of their Ace Cards)[/spoiler][spoiler=Reserves]Charlotte the Witch: Zetsubou Leader w/ Incas (App in Progress)
Thunder End Dragon: Zetsubou App (App in Progress)

Reserves marked * have been made via PM.
Reserves marked ^ have not been acted upon as of yet, and will be removed after 24 hours.[/spoiler][spoiler=Completed Apps][spoiler=Sinners][spoiler=Sora Furyoku][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Class:[/b] Sinner
[b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] Gluttony
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/315/b/d/kip_kippy_by_1o1whorrifying1o1-d4fvavb.jpg[/img]
^Image Credit goes to 101Whorrifying101[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] In truth, Sora doesn't give a damn about her weight. But she does strongly dislike [i]comments [/i]about it. Even if there isn't an iota of spite in one's voice, she'll [i]still[/i] end up unamused that they even opened their mouth and allowed words of the subject to come out of it. That aside, Sora comes off as a friendly, kind-hearted and respectful individual most of the time, although she [i]does[/i] have quite the love of food... perhaps too much of a love for her own good. What she lacks in thinness though, Sora makes up for in courage. She's even ballsy enough to wear a bikini out on the beach [i]despite[/i] having such imperfections as a pot belly and badly oversized buttocks. Not to mention she's assertive of herself.
[b]Biography:[/b] Sora Furyoku has had one of the worst starts in life one could ever be unfortunate to have. Her parents were divorced shortly before she turned 5 years old, as her father Koru had neglected the family in favour of his work. After realizing how much of a stuck-up cow her mother was, Sora stormed off at the age of 12, only to wind herself up in a Duel Academy at the heart of New Domino City. Apparently her mother didn't take that well at all, as after a month, Sector Security had found her dead in her lounge, and believed the death to be a case of suicide. A couple of days later, Sector Security managed to track Sora and informed her of her mother's death, only to find themselves struggling to contain her from lashing out on the corpse, slapping the deceased woman silly and demanding an answer as why she'd try to drive her away if she [i]really[/i] loved her. Not receiving an answer, Sora balled her eyes out in sorrow.

The day after the funeral, which take place another month later, Sora got over her mother's suicide [i]and[/i] the depression that came with it, although she couldn't have done it without the entire tubs of ice-cream that she'd been eating daily... and increasing the number of meals per day from 3 medium-sized meals to 4 medium-sized meals and 3 large. During that time, her new-found gluttony had gotten so bad, that whenever her stomach growled to signify it was full, she actually [i]mistook[/i] that for hunger. This became an immensely bad habit, as Sora would try to cram even [i]more[/i] food into her system, resulting in a rapidly expanding waste-line. At the end of the month, Sora eventually returned to her normal state of mind, but her physical figure had [i]never[/i] recovered from all that binge eating. Strangely enough, she found her expanded stomach detracted little from what she considered a beautiful body, and this discovery caused her self esteem to sky-rocket through the roof.

During her 21st birthday, Koru and Sora were invited to the grand opening of a gourmet restaurant that specialized in desserts, causing Sora's eyes to look to be bigger than her stomach, even [i]with[/i] its increased size. She over-indulged once again as she aimed to grab one of [i]everything[/i] in the admittedly gargantuan selection, unaware that she'd pay the price before she even got to sit down and dig in. Sora only managed a single bite from one of the colder desserts when all of a sudden she screamed in pain, suffering from what [i]appeared[/i] to be a catastrophically amplified brain-freeze. She could even feel the neurons in her brain crystallizing over. Mercifully, the brain-freeze stopped itself short just as suddenly as it appeared. However, Wiraqocha Rasca had already materialized itself into the deck that Sora had been using since her days at Duel Academy. It was only a matter of time before Sora would reach into the pocket that she kept it in...
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Blackwings
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca, Swallow's Nest, Blackwing - Aurora the Northern Lights[/spoiler][spoiler=Anya Birch][size=3][b]Controlled By:[/b] evilfusion[/size]
[size=3][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/size]
[size=3][b]Age:[/b] 26[/size]
[size=3][b]Class:[/b] Sinner[/size]
[size=3][b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] Pride[/size]
[size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] Anya has bright green eyes and shoulder-length black hair that is almost always getting in her face. Her usual outfit is a slim, form-fitting blue dress that accentuates her appearance without being too revealing. Her face is kept unblemished as humanly possible and she wears white, fingerless gloves. She makes a point of carrying minimal possessions, although she keeps a Deck box and collapsable Duel Disk at her waistband. The Disk itself has a blue gem in the center of it, although it's solely for looks and has no monetary value.[/size]
[size=3][b]Personality:[/b] Anya is a promising figure of elegance and aims to behave as such whenever in public. She has a sharp tongue, but speaks with a smooth, distinguished air not unlike a celebrity, but there is a gentle coldness about her that many find intriguing. She enjoys a challenge and adoration, although she will usually discourage people from being too open about it, lest she be viewed as overly pompous. She is enormously self-aware and talkative when excited. As a duelist, she is a bit impulsive, willing to gamble in order to succeed, and allows her opponents to become overconfident so that she can pick an advantage from there. One might say she's a bit full of herself, but in her eyes, there's no need to be full of oneself when others are more than happy to do that for her.[/size]
[size=3][b]Biography:[/b] Anya was adopted when she was young, as her birth mother was too young and lacking the necessary money to care for a child and hold a job, and her birth father was a traveling salesman who, at the time, seemed entirely unaware he had a daughter at all. As she was growing up, she was always fascinated by fashion models and dreamed of one day becoming one, prompting some mildly unhealthy diets and obsession with skin care in the hopes of catching a non-existent modeling agency's eye. Unlike other teenagers at that age, she never took her habits too far, and instead kept switching diets and exercise routines.[/size]

[size=3]Oddly, one such diet was a self-imposed challenge that she was not allowed to eat unless she defeated one of her friends in a game of Duel Monsters. That went disastrously, as she only challenged a friend when she got hungry, and she really couldn't focus well when she needed food, so her friends suggested modifying the diet so that she ate first and then needed to keep Dueling one of them until she won two games. Through this change, she improved her playing skills, but still kept the game separate as a recreation once she ditched that diet, finding it too mentally exhausting to be worthwhile.[/size]

[size=3]When she was an adult, she received a surprise gift from her biological father, who now was a more successful businessman and had been kept up to date on her growth by her adoptive parents. The gift was not only the explanation of where he had been for so many years, but also a fairly handsome "inheritance" to reward her years of hard work in education without the reliance on money. Hard work, he explained, was more important than throwing money at problems, and so she could be trusted with something to get started in her life.[/size]

[size=3]She applied at the nearest modeling agency, but unfortunately never got recruited for any big name projects and has been working there since, still expecting that someday, she will be called upon for a larger shoot and the fame would come sweeping in.[/size]

[size=3]Recently, she found herself in possession of an unusual card. She assumed it was a gift of sorts, as they were common, but she cannot recall who may have given it, or what the occasion was. It simply...appeared. Also, it speaks to her when she sleeps or is lost in thought, calling out and offering its powers for the benefit of her future. But for now, it will simply lurk with her, until it can gather up what it needs. What exactly this is, she is not sure, but good things seem to happen for her whenever she uses it in a Duel. [/size]
[size=3][b]Deck Type:[/b] Aliens[/size]
[size=3][b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua, Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar, Cosmic Horror Gangi'el[/size]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Yen Inamori][b]Controlled By:[/b] Merciful Idiot
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] Greed
[spoiler=Appearance]MI needs to send me a new pic <_<[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Yen is obsessed with self-preservation, to the point that he wouldn’t part with a single coin easily, and would do almost anything to gain another coin. He’s also obsessed with winning, and with dueling in general, to the point that he tries to solve every single problem with a duel. Once, he had even tried to challenge a mouse that had wandered into his mansion to a duel, but one of the servants had killed it as soon as he challenged it, and he called this ‘winning’. Although he’s obsessed with self-preservation, he’s not heartless. If there was a way he could help without sparing a coin, he would. Given the right convincing or present a reasonable reason, he could probably be convinced into sparing a little bit of his vast amount of money. He is a bit snobby and spoiled, though, looking down on others as insects. He tries to avoid questions about his father whenever he can, but is extremely judgmental of other people, sharing his truthful opinion of others and giving them usually bad advice when he can, often hurting them.
[spoiler= Biography: WARNING - a bit long]Yen was the son of a millionaire, a corrupted one at that. His father had named him after the Japanese currency for some odd reason. His mother had died shortly after childbirth. Yen was brought up with a high quality education, but also separated from any contact with other children so that they didn’t give him a ‘negative influence’. In other to achieve this separation, he was never allowed to leave the mansion that he lived in. At age ten, he had become a spoiled brat, always demanding things from his father, and his father always got them for him.But then at age fifteen, somebody made a fatal mistake with his education. They introduced him to computers and to the internet. With it, he learned more about daily events, and about rising and falling famous people, about the status of Duel Tournaments currently going on and the Duelists who participated in them. He learned so many things that had been kept from him while locked in the mansion.As he discovered more and more things on the internet, he began demanding even more and more things from his father, but one thing in particular; Duel Monster cards. Combining his high education with strategies and decks on the internet, he built together a deck that he liked, a deck that would force others to kneel down as he toppled over them. For a short while, he began challenging his maids and servants to a duel, defeating them easily and never lost a single time. But then one day he challenged his father, who was an experienced if corrupted duelist. And he watched in horror as his father delivered a powerful strategy that defeated him effortlessly. His father laughed in his face as he won, and this one duel struck Yen greatly.

A week later, which happened to correspond on his birthday, his father suddenly died, of an illness that had crept up on him undiscovered, and all of a sudden Yen found himself inheriting all of his father’s money . . . and his business. Although Yen had had a high education, he had never been prepared for this. Now that his father was dead, he was allowed to exit to mansion, but he had no idea where to go, or what to do. For a few days, he just sat down clueless, and as he did his father’s sea of money quickly began to deplete. It didn’t help that his fathers’ friends and relatives were stealing large chunks of it too.Left with no options, he cut all funding and connections to and with other people and companies before his fathers’ vast ocean of money had depleted entirely and focused the rest of it on self-preservation. He had to shoo away most of his servants and his bodyguards too. He stuck himself within his own mansion, checking the world only through his laptop’s internet, while deciding to hone his Dueling skills with the few servants he hadn’t shooed away.One day, one of his servants had asked for a pay rise since it was starting to grow harder to work for him, but he had refused, having become too greedy to risk using up more money than he needed. Obviously, the little argument had resulted into a duel between the two. By this time, the servant had created a deck that specifically opposed Yen’s own, and he was pushed into a corner. During the duel, he was growing desperate, not wanting to pay more money than necessary, and when it was his turn he drew a card he had never seen before. Using it allowed him to turn the duel around and win it.

Nowadays, Yen only rarely ever exits the mansion, and never ever dares to waste his precious last remaining money, not even to save the life of another person, since he has no way to raise money. Also, he’s taken to challenging any and every Duelist he comes across on the rare occasions that he leaves the mansion, wanting to win more and more. He discovered while doing this unique habit that whenever he uses the card that had materialized into his deck, his win was always guaranteed. He had always had a quiet life despite his insanity and paranoia, but little did he know just how extreme everything was about to become. . .[/spoiler]
[b]Deck Type: [/b]A Direct Burn deck, which uses cards that lower his opponents’ Life Points down with card effects and direct attacks while protecting himself with stall cards.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua, Level Limit – Area B, Infected Mail, Gachi Gachi Gantetsu[/spoiler][spoiler=Bridget Cooper][b]Controlled By:[/b] Charlotte the Witch

[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] Envy
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Hard At Work]
[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001120233/Pg_09_students_alam_246212a_xlarge.jpeg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality: [/b]Bridget always seems incredibly tired and overworked, but she continues to press on, even though she now appears to be a few years older than she actually is. She is always trying to prove herself and stand out against other students and anyone else around her, though in achievements instead of appearance, but she always seems to try a bit too hard, and she always seems a bit too needy, which gives her an edge that makes people hesitant to reward or recognize her for all of the hard work she has done, even though she deserved it. She also isn't really that social, having preferred to attempt to impress her teachers instead of actually make friends, and doesn't really know how to present herself properly, thinking that her work and her work alone can get her by as opposed to actively seeking help.
[b]Biography:[/b] As a child, when Bridget was asked what she wanted to do when she grew up, Bridget wanted to be the President of the United States, and everyone thought she could do it. She was bright and talented, helping local politicians as a kid and a teenager to get a feel for how to advance up the ladder towards the presidency, and worked incredibly hard to get good grades so she would be able to get into Harvard, meet the Skull and Bones Society, and "get in" with the Washington crowd. But no matter what she did or how hard she tried, someone else always beat her or did better. Some other young volunteer made a better impression with the politicians, and managed to get in their favor. Some other student got more praise than she did in every class she was in, though it was a different student each time. Some other duelist was the one who had more money than she did, allowing them to get the better Duel Monsters cards and the better Duel Disk. Some other player of any game she participated in always trumped her and ended whatever winning streak she had. Some other classmate managed to get the scholarships she was working so hard to acquire, ending her dreams of living in the White House.
In the end, she was forced to go to a second-rate college far away from her home that she would have to take out loans for, loans she would have to pay back for decades. Now a junior in college with a political science major, she works 2 tedious, dead-end jobs to pay her rent and her tuition, and is unable to spend much on anything else, resorting to her using Goodwill for her clothes. Her friends and family back home are too far to drive, and she has no time for friends at college, still desperately attempting to impress her professors with her hard work. She is miserable, a name and a number to most of the people around her, and is constantly reminded of what could have been, what her life was "supposed" to have turned out to be.
And she hates every second of her pathetic little existence.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Verz. Need I say more?
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Verz Bahamut, Verz Ophion, Verz Thanatos, Verz Ouroboros, Earthbound Immortal Uru[/spoiler][spoiler=Ira Ferveo][b]Controlled By[/b]: Thunder End Dragon

[b]Age[/b]: 18
[b]Cardinal Sin[/b]: Wrath
[b]Appearance[/b]: Her blazing red hair is the first thing you'll see, looking at Ira Ferveo. Long and silky it's tied into a long ponytail down the back of her head and back, reaching her thin hips. She's 2 strands falling over the sides of her face and a fringe which very often falls into her eyes. Her eyes themselves are a dangerous brown colour, not a warm brown, but a cold and forbidding brown, which stares right at you, and often gives the impression of staring through you. Her mouth is curved into a permanent frown, and her thin eyebrows knotted to give an angry expression. All in all, she is an average height young woman who despite looking beautiful, gives an expression to be feared by any man, or woman.
[b]Personality:[/b] Ira. Oh Ira. Who would have thought a girl so sweet an inncoent turned out to be so ruthless and cruel? She's fueled by anger and constantly stays angry, for one reason or another. The slightest imperfection, the slightest perfection, she will become angry and that is something to be feared. She can be ruthless and cruel, not caring about anyone, or rather anyone that annoys her, which is just about everyone. She takes it upon herself to "remove" any meddling fool or person who annoys her in whatever way. When angered, she becomes uncontrollable and listens to absolutely nobody, including herself. Every time she gets angry, she becomes even more angry for losing her temper, and trust me, her temper is short. Extraordinarily short.
[b]Biography:[/b] Well... It started very well. Her life that is. Then it went downhill, very much so. She was an average little girl. Or in the mental sense anyway. She lived in a rich family and was spoilt rotten. Everything she wanted, she got. Everything she desired, was hers. She loved her life, loved her parents and was very popular among the other girls in the surrounding area. Oh a life that anyone would love. A perfect life, able to grow up and do whatever, learn wherever, act however and work wherever. Then it all went, went in a blistering fire of yellow and orange and red and crimson. Burning her home, burning her fortune, burning her parents and burning her hopes and dreams. The fires reflected upon her mind. She was the only one who survived. A girl, what, 14 years old? Alone in the world, not ready for a world with no money, nobody to love her. Every single one of her friends kept away from her, for Ira's temper was short, and nobody wanted to feel her wrath. She was alone in the world.
Or was she? When she watched the horrible fire that took place at her house, a strange cropcircle-esque design, shaped like a hummingbird pattern appeared in the garden, behind the mansion. Wherever Ira went and disposed of a person, that symbol appeared. Wherever she went, she heard the high pitched cry of a hummingbird. Then, one day, while running from Sector Security after they had found her and planned to bring her in for murder, robbery, vandalism and the such, that same symbol appeared below her and they entered a 3 on 1 duel. Ira's opening hand was not perfect, and very soon her Life Points were lowered to 100. But the next card she drew shone orange and she quickly summoned it, and hell broke out. The surrounding buildings spontaniously combusted, a purple mark of the hummingbird shone around her. A monstrous bird flew above her. Wrwath was unleashed. The area burned. What comes by fire, will do so again. And again. With this new card, her dueling skills became unmatched, but her anger became so much more dangerous. She becomes more wild, more cruel, more evil. And to this day, she fights a losing battle against her own wrath.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Evols - Evolving Reptiles (Evoltiles) into Dinosaurs (Evolsaurs) into Dragons (Evolzars) which crush the opponents strategy.
[b]Ace Card(s): [/b]Aslla Piscu, Evolzar Solda, Evolzar Laggia, Evolzar Dolkka.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Zetsubou][spoiler=Erin Nicolle][b]Controlled By:[/b] Simdoggy
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Class:[/b] Zetsubou
[b]Personal Target:[/b] Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua
[b]Appearance:[/b] Erin is tall, standing at about six foot tall, and rather slender. This causes her to have a rather graceful figure which she takes advantage of as an asset to attract guys. She tends to wear dark blue denim shorts and a tight black shirt to show off her figure and accentuate the curves of her body, though those curves aren't as prominent as she would like them to be. She has long scarlet hair which she wears in a ponytail, and pale blue eyes that are made more prominent by her choice of clothing colours. She also wears a small bracelet on her right arm with a pale blue aquamarine embedded in it, and her duel disk, which is a white colour with more pale blue aquamarines embeded around the central hub of the disk.
[b]Personality:[/b] Erin's personality looks fairly cold to someone she doesn't know well, which she actually uses to try and dissuade people from getting to know her. That is in order to prevent anyone finding out about her connection to Zetsubou, as that is one secret she keeps from even her closest friends. To those who actually know her, she is fairly friendly and accepting, although she doesn't show it much. She is also rather vain about her appearence, though she has never had to worry about dieting as she has a fast metabolism, and can be rather sadistic during a duel, as she does tend to enjoy hurting people during the duels and also taunting them, telling them that they have no way out of their situation when she gets them locked down.
[b]Biography:[/b] Erin was born into a fairly well-off family, though her family often talks of the 'good old days' when they were actually a rather rich family. Being an only child ended up making her vain and show-off at the time. That didn't make her any friends, instead making most people dislike her through primary school. That caused her to withdraw into herself, and stopped her from being liked at all. Erin became determined to change that so during the first year of high school she tried to be kinder and nice to everyone and just ended up being bullied, so about halfway through that first year she closed up completely and stopped letting anyone into her life for the next few years. That changed a bit during year 12 in highschool when she finally got a friend, though she never trusted her completely. Those experiences over her years of schooling was what essentially created her cold exterior of her personality, and that sadistic urge to hurt and torment her opponent during a duel.

Her reason for joining the Zetsubou was because her family had constantly complained that it was years ago when the signers had battled the dark signers and Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua had first appeared, consuming the souls of the whole family who lived in that area at that time. Once those souls returned to being alive as humans, Marco Nicolle, her ancestor who had made most of the money for their family as a scientist, became disillusioned about what him and his fellow scientists were doing working on momentum after his soul was temporarly, and gave away a large portion of their families money to try and help those affected by the appearence of the Earthbound Immortals. After hearing that story so many times, Erin decided to join Zetsubo so she could get revenge on who she blames for losing her families money, Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua, deciding to accomplish that even while in university.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Ice Barrier/ Absolute Zero Revival style deck that focuses on General Gantala of the Ice Barrier and Elemental Hero Absolute Zero, as well as locking down the opponent's deck.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] General Gantala of the Ice Barrier; Elemental Hero Absolute Zero; Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier; Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon[/spoiler][spoiler=Ein Acht Drei][b]Controlled By:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Trimage[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 16[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Class:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Zetsubou[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personal Target:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] None in Particular[/size][/font][/color]
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:][/b][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111216123353/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/5/52/Riku_%28Scan%29_KH3D.png/200px-Riku_%28Scan%29_KH3D.png[/img]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ein uses a mix of the dark signer and chaos duel disks[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personality:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]Ein will do anything to win because he doesn't 'feel' like there is a point to dueling if he doesn't this leads people to feel that he is rude or a cruel person but in truth he is simply indifferent to other people and put his mission before everything else. Ein has an amassing ability for math doing calculations in his head that would take most people hours to do with a calculator he is also fluent is seven languages, this is do to the special way his brain works. Ein does not abscess over his work it is simply the only thing he has do to his sheltered upbringing and lack of emotions he doesn't have any hobbies or anything he particularly likes.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Biography:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3] Ein was created by Zetsubou as a control device for the Earthbound Immortals, the parts of his brain that would normally be used for emotion was reprogrammed to instead be used for cognitive processes making him able to read his opponent's moves as well as being immune to the brainwashing power of the Earthbound Immortals. Since he was an embryo Ein was been monitored and enhanced in order to become the ultimate duelist with only the necessarily will to be a tool for Zetsubou. Ein was the one hundred eighty third being created by the Zetsubou for this purpose but he is the only success, though others are alive none of them are as "Perfect" as he is and thus they have been assigned different tasks by the organization. Ein started dueling as early as physically possible and by the age of six had bested most of Zetsubou's members in dueling by the age of twelve he had displayed the abilities of a Psychic duelist which was one of the main goals of his creation. Ein has been assigned locate the duelists chosen by the Earthbound Immortals and if need be duel them for the cards this has him checking into tournament databases to find out what decks are used and if any of the Earthbound Immortals have been used. Ein has been ordered not to duel an Earthbound Immortal unless he is one hundred percent certain he will win do to the fact Zetsubou do not want to lose their investment in him.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Deck Type: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3])Wind-Up Dark Synchro(1 or more Tuner monsters - 1 non-tuner monster) deck will power up monsters and lock the opponent[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3] Dusk Dragon, Midnight Dragon, Solar Eclipse Dragon (all cards OKed by me)[/size][/color][/font]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Kira Tsurara][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Age:[/b] 13
[b]Personal Target:[/b] Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/021/e/1/reflection_by_kawaii_paintbrush-d4n3hoy.jpg[/img]
^Image Credit goes to Kawai-paintbrush[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Kira remembers little about her past life... only that she was dueling Atem himself during the time of her death. However, she has a peculiar ability to recall [i]other[/i] people's memories, which she usually does by mistake. All Kira feels, however, is sorrow; not even when one expects her to be frightened, angered or delighted does she [i]actually[/i] show any change in emotion. She often speaks of a master; one that would save her from the doom that would be delivered to mankind. Perhaps it's all in her head, though.
[b]Biography:[/b] Apparently, Kira Tsurara had lost her life to hypothermia during a Shadow Duel, which took place over 5000 years back, when the Egyptians had used stone tablets in place of [i]real[/i] Duel Monsters cards. And yet she'd been walking the earth for the past couple of weeks, having been miraculously revived for whatever reason. Of course, naturally this came with complications in her body as a whole. Kira's heart and brain had been constantly leaking blood, almost like a colander would if any form of liquid were to be poured inside it. Because of this, blood would often be emitted from her body whenever she cried, coughed, obtained a runny nose or even if she were to drool over anything in particular. How Kira managed to survive even for [i]hours[/i] in such a state was unknown, but what [i]was[/i] known was that doctors were finding it impossible to determine the cause of such problematic complications, and couldn't do anything to fix them either.

Then again, Kira wouldn't have even [i]seen[/i] the doctors if it weren't for the failed attempt at retrieving the Earthbound Immortal at the museum. In truth, that may have ruined the Zetsubou's ability to catch the civilians unaware, as this lead to Koru's hypothesis that the Immortals were out to destroy mankind. Unable to forgive herself, Kira decided against going back to report the situation, and instead changed her course of action completely, vowing to stay out there until she collected all the Immortals that weren't currently captured; starting with the one she believed would benefit her Crystal Beast Deck the most out of all the others: Chacu Challhua. But for now, Kira has decided to find Sora, who she [i]knew[/i] had owned her next target in Wiraqocha Rasca. By sticking with Sora while she waited for Chacu Challhua to reveal itself, Kira could very well channel a memory link with Sora, making an almost assured [i]two[/i] Earthbound Immortals at the very least.
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Crystal Beasts
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Crystal Abundance, Crystal Tree, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth, Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle, Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Civilians][spoiler=Koru Furyoku][b]Controlled By:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Age:[/b] 48
[b]Class:[/b] Civilian
[b]Overall Diplomacy: [/b]Neutral
[b]Appearance:[/b] Koru has a more muscular build than most scientists... but then again, most scientists are usually lanky in nature. His signs of age are obvious, but at least they don't lead people to believe he's older than he really [i]is[/i]. Koru's face is comparable to that of Stalin, except his hairline and moustache is coloured an iron grey. Apart from those bodily details, and a name tag on the right side of his lab coat, he's always seen in the usual scientist attire.

For those of you who don't know what Stalin looks like, go look him up your bloody selves <_<
[b]Personality:[/b] Devoted to his work, Koru is always looking to make the next scientific breakthrough. However, he's proven to be a little [i]too[/i] devoted to his work, not spending any time at all on most other matters. But there's one thing he [i]will[/i] spare a decent length of time for: playing a game or two of Duel Monsters. Even then, Koru will always take each duel seriously, even to the point where he loathes his opponent for destroying a key monster or managing to evade a lock down. He's yet to get along more with his own daughter Sora, who he continued to neglect until the day of his ex-wife's funeral.
[b]Biography:[/b] The father of Sora Furyoku, and New Domino City's most famous scientist. Koru worked hard to get to the lead scientist position, but it had cost him time with the family, which his ex-wife was none to happy about. The two of would argue day after day after [i]day[/i] about Koru's negligence of the family, until one day, Koru decided he had enough of that, and filed for a divorce. He was hoping to take a 5-year-old Sora with him, the better so that he didn't have to pay for child support. However, the attempt to do so was thwarted by her desperate, grieving mother, who had wrapped her arms and legs around the child, making the whole thing impossible. Koru had no love for that poor ex-wife of his. He even shrugged his shoulders in response to finding out that she committed suicide. However, he decided he'd best turn up to the funeral anyway, for Sora's sake. At least he's been seeing her every so often since [i]then[/i].

6 years on, Koru finally got the position of lead scientist, and selected a small crew with him to investigate a claim on the local newspaper, which stated that the museum had been haunted. The crew got inside with little trouble, although Koru had to demand that the Sector Security officers that were there stepped aside. The scientists had found out a lot during the first day, discovering the source of the aura responsible, and even noting a radiating energy from the so-called "Incan Artefact," which seemed to prove that it [i]was[/i] in fact found nearby the Nazca Lines, as stated in the plaque. But even after an additional 3 years' investigation, nothing new came to light... until Koru heard what he correctly assumed was a commotion outside the museum. A teenage girl was pleading with Sector Security to let her inside, the only reason she could give being that "it called to her." Koru later interrogated the girl, but [i]that[/i] didn't get him or the crew very far either.

Eventually, the girl broke down into tears, only to allow Koru [i]and[/i] the Sector Security officers to notice that she'd been crying blood. A trip to the hospital later, after he discovered the girl's brain had been bleeding for some time, Koru had come up with the hypothesis that the aura was to blame... but wasn't even convinced [i]himself[/i], notably because he couldn't find any scientific evidence to prove him right or wrong. A missing crew member only frustrated him even more. Eventually, for the first time in his life, Koru took the day off work. Ironically, it was that day that Koru would [i]finally[/i] to able to put the pieces together, and find supporting evidence for his original hypothesis... although it almost costed him Sora's life. Now believing that the Earthbound Immortals are out to [i]destroy[/i] the Sinners, Koru has readied himself to oppose the dark deities, armed with only his old deck and 40 years of Duel Monsters experience.
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Relinquished Control Deck
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Relinquished (obviously), Djinn Releaser of Rituals, Secret Village of the Spellcasters, Tyrant's Temper, Destiny Hero - Plasma[/spoiler][spoiler=Rikou][b]Controlled By:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Trimage[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 22[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Class:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Civilian[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Overall Diplomacy: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Neutral, but that should change once he finds out what is going on[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=[/size][/font][/color][b]Appearance:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]][/size][/font][/color][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/trimage/Solo.jpg[/img][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personality:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3] Rikou is normally pretty ditsy and forgets where he puts things or what he was going to do next. He has a brilliant mind which is what allows him to make up for his forgetful nature. There are normally only three times when Rikou is serious and that is when he's eating a good burger, dueling or he has to do or finish something in order to one of the two listed above. Rikou cares deeply about his deck as of it were his own family and will defend them to the end, he also built his duel disk making it quite different from a normal duel disk in appearance.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Biography:[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3] Rikou was the youngest son of a big family, his parents were both physicists working on faster then light experiments, one day when his whole family was at the lab there was an accident and the whole lab was destroyed, Rikou was the only survivor. It is believed that the rest of his family was incinerated in the explosion, two strange things happen after the blast the first was that Rikou's IQ seemed to have gone off the chart with him graduation from university at the age of 17 and the second he seemed to get a hold of a strange Photon deck which he cares deeply for. Unusually Rikou had a triple major in collage eventually getting a PHD in theoretical physics, archaeology, and engineering. Because of his peculiar skill set Rikou was one of the scientists selected to study the Incan Artifact, he has yet to find anything unusual about it scientifically but it has given him a bad feeling and more then once he had the sensation that his deck was vibrating. Currently he is trying to find out when the artifact was made and is trying to see if it matches up with the time the Nazca Lines where made do to the close proximity the two had. He also has a second more personal mission of trying to find the best burger on the planet currently a 5 guys burger and fries on Ocala Florida holds the title.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Deck Type: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Photon, uses light monsters and support, also some anti-extra deck [/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]strategies[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Photon Wyvern, Nebula-Eyes Photon Dragon(has been PM'ed by me and is legal in my book)[/size][/font][/color]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Cameron Lee][b]Controlled By: [/b][size=3]Aesirson[/size]
[b]Age:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 32[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Class:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Civilian[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Overall Diplomacy: [/b][size=3]Ally[/size]
[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] When seeing Lee the first thing one would notice is the red blindfold covering his eyes. He has a tanned skin tone that hints at a half-asian, half-european origin, and an athletic body with his back, arms and upper chest sporting crimson tattoos resembling phoenixes. His hair is long and dark brown, usually set up in a long ponytail pointing upwards and then falling down. He does also have a stubble of the same color as his hair. As for his usual attire he doesn't wear a shirt, but he wears bandages on his lower arms and hands (except the fingers), green pants whose lower parts are also covered by bandages, as well as a pair of brown, traditional shoes. He is also sometimes seen wearing a suit, but during these occations he will let his hair out and replace the blindfold with shades.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personality:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Once a casanova and real playboy, Lee is now a monk of the Phoenix Monastery and thus carries with him a sense of virtue. Since his "rebirth" he has been a wise and sensible person, always there to lend assistance to those who is in need of a helping hand. Even with years of monk training he can still lose his temper at times, especially when people commit crimes, sins and wrongs and is aware of the consequences of the deed. A leopard will never change it's spots, however, and he can still flirt with the other sex and come with witty remarks, but he will never do the stuff he did in his younger years. During duels he is respectful towards his opponent, never looking down (bare the pun) on them and coming with remarks like "Bad move" or "You're finished!" Instead of panicing when close to a loss he will weight his options carefully and make the best choice possible to give him an upper hand, something that he is very good at.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Biography:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Born thirty-two years ago in a town in the US, Lee didn't have a great childhood. He grew up without his father, who had left Lee's mother only a few days before Lee was born. Even if he didn't live in poverty or in a bad environment Lee grew to be one of the kids your parents won't want you to play with, and he hung with the wrong kind of people. Growing older, he partied and played around all across America, and he was actually one of the more known party animals and playboys of the States. He got all his money from gambling up until his mother died when he was 26, which was when he inherited her fortune, which was much larger than Lee could've imagined. And guess what happens when a player gets his hands on a loadful of money?[/size][/font][/color]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]Not long after his mother's death he married. The money from his mother's will was soon gone, and he kept on gambling to make a living, and he wasn't exactly faithful to the one he had chosen to spend his life with. After a year of debts and infidelity he was thrown out with only a few dollars to live on. This was when he was saved. He met an old friend of his dad's, who told him everything about his parents' divorce. His father had apparently done the same thing that Lee had done, gambling and cheating his marriage away, even with a child on the way. He was also told that his father had gone to a place called the Phoenix Monastery to attone for his sins. Lee grew worried that he had done the same thing to his ex-wife as his father had done to his mother, so he started looking for the one he had forsaken. Almost a year later he found her, but she was now happily married with another man and they even had a son (even if his ex-wife told him otherwise Lee is pretty sure that he is the father, but he tries not to trouble himself with the thought)[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Lee started to realize that he deserved everything that had happened to him, and after a month of thinking he decided to go to the Phoenix Monastery to, like his father, attone for his sins. It took him a while to get in touch with the monks of the temple, but they gladly accepted him into their ranks, but for a price; to show that he truly regret his previous escapades he would have to pass a trial. By the holy fire of the sacred phoenix he would burn his eyes out, stopping him from ever [/size][/font][/color][size=3][font=arial, sans-serif][color=#333333]being [/color][/font][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif]superficial again. If he was truly in regret the process wouldn't be as painful, the monks claimed. Lee knew he deserved it, and that this was the only way to be "reborn" into a new human, he took the test, and passed. It took a while for him to grow into his new blindness, but with the guidance of the Phoenix Monks he learned quickly, and after years of training he was free to live a new life, free from superficiality, gambling and mindless sex. [/font][/color][/size]

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Another thing he learnt from the monks was the style of dueling called Phoenix Style. He is not sure how he does it, but even as a blind man he is able to feel the force of the cards and is thus able to utilize the deck to it's full strength. The idea of the Phoenix Style deck is to cleanse the opponent of sins. Whether this is a benevolent kind of Shadow Games or a style of Psychic Dueling is unknown to Lee, but he has dedicated his new life to spread the knowledge of the cleansing fire of the Phoenix to those in need of it...[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Deck Type: [/b][size=3]Phoenix Deck[/size]
[b]Ace Card: [/b][size=3]Undying Fire Lord - Phoenix ([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/235398-my-wc-threads-never-get-any-comments"]Outdated OCG, but you get the idea[/url])[/size][/spoiler][spoiler=Jasmine Lucas][b]Controlled By:[/b] Simdoggy

[b]Class:[/b] Civillian
[b]Overall Diplomacy: [/b]Neutral
[b]Appearance:[/b] Jasmine has an hourglass figure, and has been described by her friends and herself as having a fairly perfect body, though of late she has let herself go a bit and developed a bit more fat around her stomach. She tends to wear a short pale blue skirt and a white t-shirt to show off her figure, and her hair is a pale blond colour. Her eyes are a warm brown colour, and she tends to wear a pair of sunglasses that often find themselves on the top of her head rather than on her face. Her duel disk is an unusual looking black one with the card zones on the inside edge of the disk rather than the outside edge, though when you look at it closely, you notice that it’s just been rotated 180[sup]0[/sup] around.
[b]Personality:[/b] Jasmine is a fairly outgoing person, often found partying when possible or even just going out with her friends. She has a fairly quick temper but also is fairly quick to forgive those who wrong her. She is a fan of spicy foods, often going out of her way to find them, and has a habit of sleeping when she gets too stressed, even to the point of falling asleep while standing in the middle of a stressful duel at times. She’s the closest friend to Erin, and still tries to get her to open up more, even after being friends for over a year now. She is rather vain about her appearance, though no more than any other 18 year old girl. She is also rather smart, achieving high grades constantly, though that is more a result of much hard work rather than natural talent. She also has a strong dislike for Armory Arm, believing it to be a 'fake' Synchro Union monster.
[b]Biography:[/b] Jasmine grew up as the second child in a poor family. This lead to her being rather hardworking to beat her rather smart older brother and get better grades than he did. Through primary school she wasn't one of the popular girls, though she did have a few friends she could talk to, and tended to often get stressed out over all her assessment, often staying up late to try and get things perfect. That problem came to a head during her last year at primary school, where she wasn't getting enough sleep because of her efforts to make her assessment as good as possible. Eventually she just fell asleep one night while trying to work on one piece of assesment that was due the next day, and ended up handing it in without most of the night's worth of work, though still getting only a slightly lower grade. From then she had an idea of how to get her work done better without forsaking too much sleep, so the next time she started to get stressed out over a piece of assessment, she set her alarm for 10 minutes later and had a small sleep before getting back to it. That worked for her so she continued to do it up to the point it just became a habit, and would often sleep in small, 10 minute intervals whenever she got stressed without needing the alarm to wake her up again.

During high school she became one of the popular girls because lots of them wanted a friend to talk too who wouldn't gossip about things all the time but would actually help out with their problems. Those same girls gradually invited her to their parties until she was essentially one of them, though she still wouldn't join in on their gossiping sessions, prefering to spend that time working and studying. Around the start of grade 12 she found Erin having lunch alone and, intrigued by why she didn't have anyone else to sit with, started to sit with her some days and talk to her, slowly bringing Erin's true personality out from beneath the cold barrier she put up. The two gradually became friends, Jasmine introducing Erin to her other friends and getting Erin to talk about things, until the two were quite close by the end of the school year, and then kept as friends after the year finished. At that point Jasmine had a well paid part time job to feed money into her bank account, and was often going out partying and drinking alcohol with the rest of her group, while also organising things ready for her to go to the same university as Erin, so she could still see Erin often.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Custom deck that revolves around Union monsters, in particular a set of Union Synchro monsters and the high level Synchro monsters that are designed to wield them. Also makes use of a few of the real Synchron monsters like Junk Synchron and Unknown Synchron and a few Meta spells and traps along with Frontline Base.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Weaponmaster Alpha, Union Commander[/spoiler][spoiler="Fate"][b]Controlled By:[/b] Thunder End Dragon

[b]Age:[/b] Best not ask, it only gets him depressed. He's walked many cycles of the worlds history and future. It's hard to tell and a touchy subject. He looks about 30 though.
[b]Class:[/b] Civilian
[b]Overall Diplomacy[/b]: Ally
[b]Appearance:[/b] Fate is a well-built man with broad shoulders and a tall figure. His face is a variety of emotions and tells a story itself. A mess of steel grey hair falls over his eyebrows and along the back of his head. His eyes are also steely grey, showing intelligence and passion, but also a serious and piercing look, which after looking closely (which wouldn't be advised) you can see the tremendous saddness and loss he shows. Then his mouth is turned into a permanent frown of saddness, and at times, combined with the loss in his eyes, it looks as though he could lose his seriousness and break down into tears. It's a strange look for a man like him to have, but from his past, and his future there is good reason. All in all, his face also gives the feeling of being worn and old, despite there being not a wrinkle on his skin just yet. He constantly looks tired and at times, frail, depsite his best attempt to hide it.
[b]Personality[/b]: Once upon a time, Fate was a serious man, fearless, strong, proud and full of courage. Now, he is old and lonely, mentally weathered by time and full of loss and anguish. He's constantly depressed for some reason or another, perhaps that he now walks time alone, without the companions he once had, or maybe it is time moving on and leaving him behind. Everything leaves him too quickly everyone moves on too fast. He's tired and although passionate, can lose to his own thoughts and feelings. Fate's wisdom and intelligence is still, as always, something hard to rival, but his willingness to share it is a completely different story, and he keeps many secrets from everyone around him. Everyone dies, but him, what's the point?
[b]Biography:[/b] Oh the days of old, in the days of knights and kings, barons and lords. Sir Tonitrus was a Fini Knight, a guardian of time, a servant of fate, a host to a dragon. He was the child of Thunder, a man, of thousands upon millions. But only possessed the qualities needed to host the spirit of Thunder End Dragon. The order was a small one, 8 knights was all. Each was a host of an End Dragon. He stood among them, proud, brave, he was their leader. The leader of knights who fought for good and justice. He, with them, did combat with forces of evil, forces that threatened to end the world before the time it was due to end. That was how the knights acted. That was how he acted. Immortal heroes, guardians of mankind. They would live through the timeline until the world was due to end, and when that day came, they would be fired back in time, the same world, a new timeline. They would remember everything as if it was yesterday. That was what it was like being a host. Living an eternal life, together, as a family of knights. Each day a new adventure, each night a new force awakening. He loved his life, bravely venturing into the depths of darkness, so to maintain his duty to the people and the world. He did this for cycles (each time the world ended was the end of one cycle). But eventually, his fellow knights began to lose the will to live. They had had enough of life, the tens of hundreds of times that they had venturing through the same world over and over. This lack of will ended in their deaths. First the sly Sir Atmus, then thefair Lady Luma, next her brother, the cunning Sir Umbro and soon followed by the strong Sir Gaios, Lady Polas, Sir Ignis, Lady Atlanta, Sir Vulcan, Sir Titan and lastly the unmatched Sir Cybos. All fell by the hand of evil and the lack of will they possessed to carry on. Each time one left the plane of existence, their End Dragon would pass on to Sir Tonitrus and each time, a heavy burden would be added to his back. He tired, he weakened, but he continued his duty. He kept fighting as best he could. But he grows weaker by the day and has become merely an unknown, background figure found throughout time, and seen, but not remembered in history books the like. Now, he too tires, and is losing his will to live. He fears he will not last the next cycle, or even the next hundred years.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]End Dragons - Changing the attribute of End Dragon Monsters to activate effects and sync for End Dragon Monsters. Also, works on a bit of Level manipulation and Level 8 spam for Rank 8 Xyz Summons of the Xyz End Dragons. - Note, I may use some cards that weren't on the page, but I'll make sure they are not OP'ed or anything. Just some simple S/T support.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Light, Dark, Inferno, Aqua, Terra, Atmos End Dragons and Thunder/Iron/Ice/Lava End Dragons.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=3][b]Name:[/b] Anya Birch[/size]

[size=3][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/size]

[size=3][b]Age:[/b] 26[/size]

[size=3][b]Class:[/b] Sinner[/size]

[size=3][b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] Pride[/size]

[size=3][b]Appearance:[/b] Anya has bright green eyes and shoulder-length black hair that is almost always getting in her face. Her usual outfit is a slim, form-fitting blue dress that accentuates her appearance without being too revealing. Her face is kept unblemished as humanly possible and she wears white, fingerless gloves. She makes a point of carrying minimal possessions, although she keeps a Deck box and collapsable Duel Disk at her waistband. The Disk itself has a blue gem in the center of it, although it's solely for looks and has no monetary value.[/size]

[size=3][b]Personality:[/b] Anya is a promising figure of elegance and aims to behave as such whenever in public. She has a sharp tongue, but speaks with a smooth, distinguished air not unlike a celebrity, but there is a gentle coldness about her that many find intriguing. She enjoys a challenge and adoration, although she will usually discourage people from being too open about it, lest she be viewed as overly pompous. She is enormously self-aware and talkative when excited. As a duelist, she is a bit impulsive, willing to gamble in order to succeed, and allows her opponents to become overconfident so that she can pick an advantage from there. One might say she's a bit full of herself, but in her eyes, there's no need to be full of oneself when others are more than happy to do that for her.[/size]

[size=3][b]Biography:[/b] Anya was adopted when she was young, as her birth mother was too young and lacking the necessary money to care for a child and hold a job, and her birth father was a traveling salesman who, at the time, seemed entirely unaware he had a daughter at all. As she was growing up, she was always fascinated by fashion models and dreamed of one day becoming one, prompting some mildly unhealthy diets and obsession with skin care in the hopes of catching a non-existent modeling agency's eye. Unlike other teenagers at that age, she never took her habits too far, and instead kept switching diets and exercise routines.[/size]

[size=3]Oddly, one such diet was a self-imposed challenge that she was not allowed to eat unless she defeated one of her friends in a game of Duel Monsters. That went disastrously, as she only challenged a friend when she got hungry, and she really couldn't focus well when she needed food, so her friends suggested modifying the diet so that she ate first and then needed to keep Dueling one of them until she won two games. Through this change, she improved her playing skills, but still kept the game separate as a recreation once she ditched that diet, finding it too mentally exhausting to be worthwhile.[/size]

[size=3]When she was an adult, she received a surprise gift from her biological father, who now was a more successful businessman and had been kept up to date on her growth by her adoptive parents. The gift was not only the explanation of where he had been for so many years, but also a fairly handsome "inheritance" to reward her years of hard work in education without the reliance on money. Hard work, he explained, was more important than throwing money at problems, and so she could be trusted with something to get started in her life.[/size]

[size=3]She applied at the nearest modeling agency, but unfortunately never got recruited for any big name projects and has been working there since, still expecting that someday, she will be called upon for a larger shoot and the fame would come sweeping in.[/size]

[size=3]Recently, she found herself in possession of an unusual card. She assumed it was a gift of sorts, as they were common, but she cannot recall who may have given it, or what the occasion was. It simply...appeared. Also, it speaks to her when she sleeps or is lost in thought, calling out and offering its powers for the benefit of her future. But for now, it will simply lurk with her, until it can gather up what it needs. What exactly this is, she is not sure, but good things seem to happen for her whenever she uses it in a Duel. [/size]

[size=3][b]Deck Type:[/b] Aliens[/size]

[size=3][b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua, Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar, Cosmic Horror Gangi'el[/size]

[b]Name:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Rikou[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Male/Female[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 22[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Overall Diplomacy: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Neutral, but that should change once he finds out what is going on[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=[/size][/font][/color][b]Appearance:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]][/size][/font][/color][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/trimage/Solo.jpg[/img][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personality:[/b][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3] Rikou is normally pretty ditsy and forgets where he puts things or what he was going to do next. He has a brilliant mind which is what allows him to make up for his forgetful nature. There are normally only three times when Rikou is serious and that is when he's eating a good burger, dueling or he has to do or finish something in order to one of the two listed above. Rikou cares deeply about his deck as of it were his own family and will defend them to the end, he also built his duel disk making it quite different from a normal duel disk in appearance.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Biography:[/b][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3] Rikou was the youngest son of a big family, his parents were both physicists working on faster then light experiments, one day when his whole family was at the lab there was an accident and the whole lab was destroyed, Rikou was the only survivor. It is believed that the rest of his family was incinerated in the explosion, two strange things happen after the blast the first was that Rikou's IQ seemed to have gone off the chart with him graduation from university at the age of 17 and the second he seemed to get a hold of a strange Photon deck which he cares deeply for. Unusually Rikou had a triple major in collage eventually getting a PHD in theoretical physics, archaeology, and engineering. Because of his peculiar skill set Rikou was one of the scientists selected to study the Incan Artifact, he has yet to find anything unusual about it scientifically but it has given him a bad feeling and more then once he had the sensation that his deck was vibrating. Currently he is trying to find out when the artifact was made and is trying to see if it matches up with the time the Nazca Lines where made do to the close proximity the two had. He also has a second more personal mission of trying to find the best burger on the planet currently a 5 guys burger and fries on Ocala Florida holds the title.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Deck Type: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Photon, uses light monsters and support, also some anti-extra deck [/size][/font][/color][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]strategies[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Photon Wyvern, Nebula-Eyes Photon Dragon(you said no galaxy-eyed so I'm bringing in his little sister)[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Name:[/b] Erin Nicolle
[b]Personal Target:[/b] Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua
[b]Appearance:[/b] Erin is tall, standing at about six foot tall, and rather slender. This causes her to have a rather graceful figure which she takes advantage of as an asset to attract guys. She tends to wear dark blue denim shorts and a tight black shirt to show off her figure and accentuate the curves of her body, though those curves aren't as prominent as she would like them to be. She has long scarlet hair which she wears in a ponytail, and pale blue eyes that are made more prominent by her choice of clothing colours. She also wears a small bracelet on her right arm with a pale blue aquamarine embedded in it, and her duel disk, which is a white colour with more pale blue aquamarines embeded around the central hub of the disk.
[b]Personality:[/b] Erin's personality looks fairly cold to someone she doesn't know well, which she actually uses to try and dissuade people from getting to know her. That is in order to prevent anyone finding out about her connection to Zetsubou, as that is one secret she keeps from even her closest friends. To those who actually know her, she is fairly friendly and accepting, although she doesn't show it much. She is also rather vain about her appearence, though she has never had to worry about dieting as she has a fast metabolism, and can be rather sadistic during a duel, as she does tend to enjoy hurting people during the duels and also taunting them, telling them that they have no way out of their situation when she gets them locked down.
[b]Biography:[/b] Erin was born into a fairly well-off family, though her family often talks of the 'good old days' when they were actually a rather rich family. Being an only child ended up making her vain and show-off at the time. That didn't make her any friends, instead making most people dislike her through primary school. That caused her to withdraw into herself, and stopped her from being liked at all. Erin became determined to change that so during the first year of high school she tried to be kinder and nice to everyone and just ended up being bullied, so about halfway through that first year she closed up completely and stopped letting anyone into her life for the next few years. That changed a bit during year 12 in highschool when she finally got a friend, though she never trusted her completely. Those experiences over her years of schooling was what essentially created her cold exterior of her personality, and that sadistic urge to hurt and torment her opponent during a duel.

Her reason for joining the Zetsubou was because her family had constantly complained that it was years ago when the signers had battled the dark signers and Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua had first appeared, consuming the souls of the whole family who lived in that area at that time. Once those souls returned to being alive as humans, Marco Nicolle, her ancestor who had made most of the money for their family as a scientist, became disillusioned about what him and his fellow scientists were doing working on momentum after his soul was temporarly, and gave away a large portion of their families money to try and help those affected by the appearence of the Earthbound Immortals. After hearing that story so many times, Erin decided to join Zetsubo so she could get revenge on who she blames for losing her families money, Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua, deciding to accomplish that even while in university.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Ice Barrier/ Absolute Zero Revival style deck that focuses on General Gantala of the Ice Barrier and Elemental Hero Absolute Zero, as well as locking down the opponent's deck.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] General Gantala of the Ice Barrier; Elemental Hero Absolute Zero; Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier; Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon

Archived