• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1328045416' post='5792226']
Sorry for not posting in a while, I figured sora had left so I wouldn't need to worry about it for a bit until I found a way to insert myself into the plot, I have been following what's been happening though. If evilfusion adds his character in anywhere, I'll send one or both of mine to go talk to him.
[/quote]

Noted. Will try to find a starting point.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1328096398' post='5793514']
Three? Then does that mean I can kill you twice?! Yay!
[/quote]

No, it does [b][i]NOT[/i][/b] mean you get to kill me twice!! I need my 3 lives! D:

EDIT: On another note, you have permission to post your next turn. Too lazy to place my last card down.

I know, right? Y-tak! Those two users who are at Bridget's door, and those users at the restaurant ... . . . [i][b]WHERE ARE THEY ALL?!?!?!?!? [/b][/i]

Y-tak, can you hurry up and post Bridget's post?

Admiral, you should probably put that Gluttony Sinner to sleep first (ya'know, in bed). Just a small scene.

You know, I was gonna PM everyone. But it's fine. I noticed that the two most active events at the moment, Bridget's dream and Yen's visit, are powered by me. I mean, seriously?

Also, there are still a lot of potential events. Jasmine [b](Simdoggy/Civilian) [/b]and Erin [b](Simdoggy/Zetsubou) [/b]are both still inside the restaurant, after having witnessed Sora[b] (Admiral/Sinner) [/b]storm out. Anya [b](Evilfusion/Sinner), [/b]for example, just newly exited the restaurant. Lee [b](Aesirson/Monk Civilian) [/b]is also conversing with Ira [b](Thunder End Dragon/Sinner) [/b]OUTSIDE the restaurant. I think.

Archived