[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327007204' post='5771577']
Hmm... sure you don't want to wait until another four and a half hours or so? I'm asking 'cause if Rainbow doesn't respond by then, I can give you the last Sinner app.

Then again, that [i]could[/i]​ just as easily be your second app. Decisions, decisions, decisions...
[/quote]
I'll fill in if needs be, but if anyone is wanting the place other than me, they are free to take it. If not, I'll fill in for ya.

Also, READ THE PM por favor :3

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*suddenly notices above*

[img]http://graphicnovel.zachwhalen.net/sites/graphicnovel.zachwhalen.net/files/17189-130475-RageFace2png-620x.jpg[/img]

...that's all I have to say :(

EDIT: Fixed what I could for now. I've already informed MI that I need a new image from him, and I also started work on recovering my original civilian, which I had to start form scratch.

I'll finish it all up in the (probably late) evening, but right now I'm as tired as anything -_-

I did decide to have a second character, and i'll pm you the custom cards I have for her deck.

[b]Name:[/b] Jasmine Lucas
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Class:[/b] Civillian
[b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] N/A
[b]Personal Target:[/b] N/A
[b]Overall Diplomacy: [/b]Neutral
[b]Appearance:[/b] Jasmine has an hourglass figure, and has been described by her friends and herself as having a fairly perfect body, though of late she has let herself go a bit and developed a bit more fat around her stomach. She tends to wear a short pale blue skirt and a white t-shirt to show off her figure, and her hair is a pale blond colour. Her eyes are a warm brown colour, and she tends to wear a pair of sunglasses that often find themselves on the top of her head rather than on her face. Her duel disk is an unusual looking black one with the card zones on the inside edge of the disk rather than the outside edge, though when you look at it closely, you notice that it’s just been rotated 180[sup]0[/sup] around.

[b]Personality:[/b] Jasmine is a fairly outgoing person, often found partying when possible or even just going out with her friends. She has a fairly quick temper but also is fairly quick to forgive those who wrong her. She is a fan of spicy foods, often going out of her way to find them, and has a habit of sleeping when she gets too stressed, even to the point of falling asleep while standing in the middle of a stressful duel at times. She’s the closest friend to Erin, and still tries to get her to open up more, even after being friends for over a year now. She is rather vain about her appearance, though no more than any other 18 year old girl. She is also rather smart, achieving high grades constantly, though that is more a result of much hard work rather than natural talent. She also has a strong dislike for Armory Arm, believing it to be a 'fake' Synchro Union monster.

[b]Biography:[/b] Jasmine grew up as the second child in a poor family. This lead to her being rather hardworking to beat her rather smart older brother and get better grades than he did. Through primary school she wasn't one of the popular girls, though she did have a few friends she could talk to, and tended to often get stressed out over all her assessment, often staying up late to try and get things perfect. That problem came to a head during her last year at primary school, where she wasn't getting enough sleep because of her efforts to make her assessment as good as possible. Eventually she just fell asleep one night while trying to work on one piece of assesment that was due the next day, and ended up handing it in without most of the night's worth of work, though still getting only a slightly lower grade. From then she had an idea of how to get her work done better without forsaking too much sleep, so the next time she started to get stressed out over a piece of assessment, she set her alarm for 10 minutes later and had a small sleep before getting back to it. That worked for her so she continued to do it up to the point it just became a habit, and would often sleep in small, 10 minute intervals whenever she got stressed without needing the alarm to wake her up again.

During high school she became one of the popular girls because lots of them wanted a friend to talk too who wouldn't gossip about things all the time but would actually help out with their problems. Those same girls gradually invited her to their parties until she was essentially one of them, though she still wouldn't join in on their gossiping sessions, prefering to spend that time working and studying. Around the start of grade 12 she found Erin having lunch alone and, intrigued by why she didn't have anyone else to sit with, started to sit with her some days and talk to her, slowly bringing Erin's true personality out from beneath the cold barrier she put up. The two gradually became friends, Jasmine introducing Erin to her other friends and getting Erin to talk about things, until the two were quite close by the end of the school year, and then kept as friends after the year finished. At that point Jasmine had a well paid part time job to feed money into her bank account, and was often going out partying and drinking alcohol with the rest of her group, while also organising things ready for her to go to the same university as Erin, so she could still see Erin often.

[b]Deck Type: [/b]Custom deck that revolves around Union monsters, in particular a set of Union Synchro monsters and the high level Synchro monsters that are designed to wield them. Also makes use of a few of the real Synchron monsters like Junk Synchron and Unknown Synchron and a few Meta spells and traps along with Frontline Base.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Weaponmaster Alpha, Union Commander

[b]Name:[/b] Bridget Cooper
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Class:[/b] Sinner
[b]Cardinal Sin:[/b] Envy
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Hard At Work]
[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001120233/Pg_09_students_alam_246212a_xlarge.jpeg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality: [/b]Bridget always seems incredibly tired and overworked, but she continues to press on, even though she now appears to be a few years older than she actually is. She is always trying to prove herself and stand out against other students and anyone else around her, though in achievements instead of appearance, but she always seems to try a bit too hard, and she always seems a bit too needy, which gives her an edge that makes people hesitant to reward or recognize her for all of the hard work she has done, even though she deserved it. She also isn't really that social, having preferred to attempt to impress her teachers instead of actually make friends, and doesn't really know how to present herself properly, thinking that her work and her work alone can get her by as opposed to actively seeking help.
[b]Biography:[/b] As a child, when Bridget was asked what she wanted to do when she grew up, Bridget wanted to be the President of the United States, and everyone thought she could do it. She was bright and talented, helping local politicians as a kid and a teenager to get a feel for how to advance up the ladder towards the presidency, and worked incredibly hard to get good grades so she would be able to get into Harvard, meet the Skull and Bones Society, and "get in" with the Washington crowd. But no matter what she did or how hard she tried, someone else always beat her or did better. Some other young volunteer made a better impression with the politicians, and managed to get in their favor. Some other student got more praise than she did in every class she was in, though it was a different student each time. Some other duelist was the one who had more money than she did, allowing them to get the better Duel Monsters cards and the better Duel Disk. Some other player of any game she participated in always trumped her and ended whatever winning streak she had. Some other classmate managed to get the scholarships she was working so hard to acquire, ending her dreams of living in the White House.
In the end, she was forced to go to a second-rate college far away from her home that she would have to take out loans for, loans she would have to pay back for decades. Now a junior in college with a political science major, she works 2 tedious, dead-end jobs to pay her rent and her tuition, and is unable to spend much on anything else, resorting to her using Goodwill for her clothes. Her friends and family back home are too far to drive, and she has no time for friends at college, still desperately attempting to impress her professors with her hard work. She is miserable, a name and a number to most of the people around her, and is constantly reminded of what could have been, what her life was "supposed" to have turned out to be.
And she hates every second of her pathetic little existence.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Verz. Need I say more?
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Verz Bahamut, Verz Ophion, Verz Thanatos, Verz Ouroboros, Earthbound Immortal Uru

[b]Name:[/b] He goes by many names. "He who walks alone", "Thunder", "Sir Tonitrus" but recently, he has been known simply as "Fate"
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] Best not ask, it only gets him depressed. He's walked many cycles of the worlds history and future. It's hard to tell and a touchy subject. He looks about 30 though.
[b]Class:[/b] Civilian
[b]Overall Diplomacy[/b]: Ally
[b]Appearance:[/b] Fate is a well-built man with broad shoulders and a tall figure. His face is a variety of emotions and tells a story itself. A mess of steel grey hair falls over his eyebrows and along the back of his head. His eyes are also steely grey, showing intelligence and passion, but also a serious and piercing look, which after looking closely (which wouldn't be advised) you can see the tremendous saddness and loss he shows. Then his mouth is turned into a permanent frown of saddness, and at times, combined with the loss in his eyes, it looks as though he could lose his seriousness and break down into tears. It's a strange look for a man like him to have, but from his past, and his future there is good reason. All in all, his face also gives the feeling of being worn and old, despite there being not a wrinkle on his skin just yet. He constantly looks tired and at times, frail, depsite his best attempt to hide it.
[b]Personality[/b]: Once upon a time, Fate was a serious man, fearless, strong, proud and full of courage. Now, he is old and lonely, mentally weathered by time and full of loss and anguish. He's constantly depressed for some reason or another, perhaps that he now walks time alone, without the companions he once had, or maybe it is time moving on and leaving him behind. Everything leaves him too quickly everyone moves on too fast. He's tired and although passionate, can lose to his own thoughts and feelings. Fate's wisdom and intelligence is still, as always, something hard to rival, but his willingness to share it is a completely different story, and he keeps many secrets from everyone around him. Everyone dies, but him, what's the point?
[b]Biography:[/b] Oh the days of old, in the days of knights and kings, barons and lords. Sir Tonitrus was a Fini Knight, a guardian of time, a servant of fate, a host to a dragon. He was the child of Thunder, a man, of thousands upon millions. But only possessed the qualities needed to host the spirit of Thunder End Dragon. The order was a small one, 8 knights was all. Each was a host of an End Dragon. He stood among them, proud, brave, he was their leader. The leader of knights who fought for good and justice. He, with them, did combat with forces of evil, forces that threatened to end the world before the time it was due to end. That was how the knights acted. That was how he acted. Immortal heroes, guardians of mankind. They would live through the timeline until the world was due to end, and when that day came, they would be fired back in time, the same world, a new timeline. They would remember everything as if it was yesterday. That was what it was like being a host. Living an eternal life, together, as a family of knights. Each day a new adventure, each night a new force awakening. He loved his life, bravely venturing into the depths of darkness, so to maintain his duty to the people and the world. He did this for cycles (each time the world ended was the end of one cycle). But eventually, his fellow knights began to lose the will to live. They had had enough of life, the tens of hundreds of times that they had venturing through the same world over and over. This lack of will ended in their deaths. First the sly Sir Atmus, then thefair Lady Luma, next her brother, the cunning Sir Umbro and soon followed by the strong Sir Gaios, Lady Polas, Sir Ignis, Lady Atlanta, Sir Vulcan, Sir Titan and lastly the unmatched Sir Cybos. All fell by the hand of evil and the lack of will they possessed to carry on. Each time one left the plane of existence, their End Dragon would pass on to Sir Tonitrus and each time, a heavy burden would be added to his back. He tired, he weakened, but he continued his duty. He kept fighting as best he could. But he grows weaker by the day and has become merely an unknown, background figure found throughout time, and seen, but not remembered in history books the like. Now, he too tires, and is losing his will to live. He fears he will not last the next cycle, or even the next hundred years.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]End Dragons - Changing the attribute of End Dragon Monsters to activate effects and sync for End Dragon Monsters. Also, works on a bit of Level manipulation and Level 8 spam for Rank 8 Xyz Summons of the Xyz End Dragons. - Note, I may use some cards that weren't on the page, but I'll make sure they are not OP'ed or anything. Just some simple S/T support.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] Light, Dark, Inferno, Aqua, Terra, Atmos End Dragons and Thunder/Iron/Ice/Lava End Dragons.

Wow, this is my first app in a looong time.

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1327262759' post='5776030']
Is he still in this?
And if not, can I reserve a character that uses Hieroglyphs?
[/quote]
Sorry! They're mine!

Accepted, ED. Oh, and Charlotte, you [i]can[/i] go on and make the Zetsubou leader if you want another app to make... and/or the captured scientist.

Speaking of which, we [i]should[/i] have a leader for the Zetsubou. And no, it won't be the character that I'm currently working on, she's [i]way[/i] too young for [i]that[/i] <_<

Archived