Photo

World War Z-(wwz) The zombie Apocalypse (accepting/started) Pg 13

- - - - - Zombie World War WWZ Apocalypse

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

He made her cry. what more reason do I need to bet my llfe?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
    Last Visit Oct 13 2013 05:24 PM
plot

rules

About Zombies

App

Accepted

Posted Image
Zombies

Dwarven King

Dwarven King

<("<) (>")>

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts
    Last Visit Mar 25 2019 06:44 PM
Minimum number of lines for personality and bio? Asking because I know someone else will.

Also, reserve please.

stick_wars.gif

"Video games don't make kids violent, lag does."

^^

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
2-3 lines at minimum for personality.
And for the bio. well, sence it's optional, I don't really care about how short it is.

BTW. The bio should only be what the others know about your past. If your gonna be somebody who doesnt tell anybody about his past, then a bio would not be recomended.

Edit: added the WWZ banner.
Zombies

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

I am truly strong when I fight for all of my friends!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
    Last Visit Jun 06 2018 02:38 AM
Name: Jason Mass NO!
Appearance:
Appearance
Personality: Jason is mainly a loner, not wanting anything to do with his team, other than learn information that would help face off against the zombies. Jason has this inner pain and sorrow inside through his feeling of loss and helplessness. Because so, he has this feeling that he might not ever be able to help any survivors. Because of what he suffered through, he wishes to do his own thing, believing that he might not be able to save anybody, but would be able to put an end to what is going on. He believes that he can never recover from what he faced. He will at times be overwhelmed with sadness when someone brings up anything tragic, which reminds him of the fateful event that makes him who he is today.
Bio: Jason was the oldest in his family, also succeeding higher than anyone in his family ever expected. Jason joined the military at age 23, but got married after turning 19. He was still at college during that time, but he managed. He also had a child, a baby girl, a year later. After about a year or so, Jason went up the ranks faster than anyone in the miltary has ever seen. But that didn't last that long. Once the Zombie Virus was heard all around the world, Jason and many others were relocated to the US to fight these creatures off. All but very few of these soldiers are still alive, including Jason. As soon as Jason noticed his house, he ran to it, hoping everything was alright. It wasn't. In fact, it is the worst thing to ever happen to somebody, but also a big mistake for Zombies. As a husband for only 5 years, and a father for only 4, taking away a military man's family from them permanently is the one thing nobody should ever do, regardless of being a Zombie or not. Now, Jason is out with a vengeance, but won't go on a rampage like many people would think, now that he is an Anti-Hero. Since he is now part of a squad with an unofficial leader, who he believes doesn't fit the leader role, he now has no choice but to help them fight in this new war. A war in which could actually be the end of the world the Mayans predicted so long ago.
Skills: Expert in firearms (minus RPG-7s and other rocket launchers.), expert in First Aid, and high IQ.
Weapon of choice: 1, Five-Seven Pistol; 1, P99 Pistol; 1, Crossbow w/ Normal and Explosive Arrows.
Other: Jason carries a military backpack that holds all of his weapons and ammo. Plus, he has holsters for his guns if he chooses to use them.

Accepted

Edited by The Swift Assaulter, 18 January 2012 - 10:29 AM.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

You are free to update your fanfics whenever you choose. Your readers will ask for when you'll update, but don't feel too pressured, because that just means you could end up rushing it. Take your time writing each chapter, and just post it when it's ready. There can be some exceptions, such as participating in a contest someone posts, but if it's a story you choose to start for the purpose of writing one, go ahead and start when you feel like it.

~ Phantom Roxas

Barian Warlord

Barian Warlord

Owner of your stuff!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2014 03:52 PM
Not trying to be rude but how did slow zombies take over the world? There easy to take and the infection rate would be slow, also if zombies need to eat that means eventually they'd starve so how long would that take and another annoying side thing zombies in either extreme humidity or cold would dissolve by micro organisms or freeze and even if thawed shatter.
<--Huge Zombie fan that's why I'm bringing this stuff up.

I just want to say I don't draw any of the picks for my cards I get them online so thanks to the people that draw them your the best.

BEST THING EVER - http://widzilla.devi...nshi-Collection

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
The Swift Assaulter-
-Not a big fan of high IQ, but I guess I can live with that. As long as you keep it believable.
-Glad I got a doctor early on in the rp.
-the 2 guns are good, and the crossbow is really great.
-Here's the problem. NORMALLY I would not accept any explosive devices, but considering you are a marine it would make since for you to have some of those. So I'll allow it with a limit of 10 and no chance of finding more throughout the role play.
So your app is good to go, but i cant accept until you can prove you read the rules.
(look closely at rule 6)

How slow zombies are able to take over the world

Degrading & starving
[/Spoiler]
Im trying to hold back on the detailed information like this because i prefer leaving it to what you would actually know after about a month in zombieworld. And most people probably won't know, care, or even think about this stuff very often.
Zombies

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
Whoops! Forgot about that. BTW, I have a total of 10 arrows, both normal and explosive? I was about to say that I was allowed 10 normal and 10 explosive arrows. Alright. I'm fine with that. Personally, I won't really need it that often. I might just be using it enough so that I would kill the last zombie with my last arrow or something.

EDIT:
Got it. BTW, I didn't say he was a Marine. You'll find out what rank he used to be after maybe a small plot point finishes, at least the first of the many that we can all think up.

Edited by The Swift Assaulter, 18 January 2012 - 01:26 PM.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

You are free to update your fanfics whenever you choose. Your readers will ask for when you'll update, but don't feel too pressured, because that just means you could end up rushing it. Take your time writing each chapter, and just post it when it's ready. There can be some exceptions, such as participating in a contest someone posts, but if it's a story you choose to start for the purpose of writing one, go ahead and start when you feel like it.

~ Phantom Roxas

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit
May I place a reserve for this. This one actually looks like a decently structured Zombie RP. I'll try to have my app out later on today.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
HOTARU!! Good to see you again. Hope you make a good character. Why am I saying that? Of course you make good characters. Especially when they are good female roles.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit
Aw you flatter me.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
That was the point. ;)

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

KnT

KnT

How did I end up here?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
    Last Visit Apr 18 2017 08:02 AM
Haven't rp in a while, zombies will be great for starters.

EDIT:

Name: Ryan Conner no

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Skills: He is well trained in the art of Muay Thai and has been in the boxing ring several times. He also possesses some basic survival skills, but his mainly going on instinct at this point.

Weapon of choice: Though he preferes hand-to-hand combat and bash the skulls of zombies with his steel-nuckle plates, he also carries 2 hand grenades and a gun with but a few bullets which he found after raiding his dads room. Beside those he is equipped with a Baseball bat he found on his attic.

Accepted
Posted Image

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit
Name: Emily Whittin no

Appearance:

Personality: Emily, even before all of this, was a do-it-yourself kind of girl. She liked getting her hands dirty, and getting a hands on experience when it came to life experiences. Emily feels as though if you don't at least try then you will never know if you will succeed. More times then not she probably failed miserably at some of the things she attempted but her 'never-give-up' attitude prevented her from stopping until she prevailed. Sometimes she can be considered a tomboy which is probably due to her father raising her. Even so Emily is a narutally optemistic and helpful person which is why she chose to take up medicine and nursing as a major. Even now, during the virus ourbreak, she maintains this personality. However, there has been some slight changes. Even though Emily's will still give her all to help someone, she now knows that there are some cases where she can't always be nice and helpful. Sometimes she has to cut her losses and leave people behind. Before she does, however, she will make sure she has done everything she possibly could have done. So in a sense she can be seen as optimistically naive. Emily would be the one to try and keep the group happy, and keep everyone from stressing out. She likes saying jokes but most of the time they are either old, stupid or plain not funny. Even so, since she isn't good at fighting, she seemed to have made it one of her goals to keep everyone smiling.

Bio: (optional)

Skills: Grease Monkey, doctor(medical degree), has basic firearm knowledge.

Weapon of choice: 2 semi-automatic handguns, 1 doctor's bag, 1 kel tec p32(ankle gun), 1 wrench

Other: Emily likes playing the guitar, as well as drawing. When ever she gets mad, or sad she will go quiet and not speak to anyone.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
Grease Monkey? I've barely heard that and never knew what it meant.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit
A grease monkey is basically someone who works with cars. Fixing them, and the likes. I suppose if I made a bio it would make more sense but....I don't know....Since I was giving an option for the bio I'm kind of taking this golden opportunity to be lazy. Just with the bio of course.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
Up to you. But I'm pretty sure you can come up with a good bio. Maybe my character could have a new love interest, since either way, the personalities we have could change (It could change a lot or a little. It doesn't matter.). In other words, things my character do will cause him to change in one way or another.

In fact, that should be noted in the rules. Don't you think?

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit
Possibly. I just hope more people join. I think this one might be a good one.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
That's what I thought when I made a Tekken RP. Nobody cared to join it. Or rather, even post in it. But I know things will turn out different since this RP is made by someone else. I still expect Hydra to join this. I WISH that Hydra would join this. Just to see him make a reservation is enough for me to know he's interested.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
Ok. All aps are accepted.
I woul list the likes and dislikes again, but im on a phone. I'll do it latter.
Btw swift. Your last zombie with ur last arrow isnt gonnaappen. Just too many zombies to kill
them all.
Zombies

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
I didn't really mean it. It was just a thought. I kinda figured you would disagree with that. Oh well. Nothing I could do now.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users