Yep here they are

Zeradias, Herald of Heaven - The Sanctuary in the Sky

Destroyersauras - Jurassic (something)

Harpie Queen - Harpie's Hunting Ground

Warrior of Atlantis - A Legendary Ocean

Gravekeeper's Commander - Necrovalley

Archfiend General - Pandemonium

I think those are all of them

In my opinion "Harpie Queen" is the greatest of them all, not just because she searches out their Field Spell, but while she is on the field or Graveyard, she is treated as the actual "Harpie Lady" so you can use all of their wonderful support.

Yep here they are

Zeradias' date=' Herald of Heaven - The Sanctuary in the Sky

Destroyersauras - Jurassic [b']World[/b]

Harpie Queen - Harpie's Hunting Ground

Warrior of Atlantis - A Legendary Ocean

Gravekeeper's Commandant - Necrovalley

Archfiend General - Pandemonium

Elemental Hero Captain Gold - Skyscraper

I think those are all of them

In my opinion "Harpie Queen" is the greatest of them all, not just because she searches out their Field Spell, but while she is on the field or Graveyard, she is treated as the actual "Harpie Lady" so you can use all of their wonderful support.

Quoted and fixed.

I have to agree with Shaco. It is definitely not Captain Gold, Zeradias, Herald of Heaven or Archfiend General, as they are too susceptible to simply field removal. Harpie Queen is excellent as it actually triggers the effect of Hunting Ground itself. Commandant searches the fantastic Necrovalley, which, to be honest, can simply shut decks down, on the spot (it also has the large advantage of being the largest ATK + DEF increaser field spell in the game, not even the Element specific ones can match it [you'd sometimes WANT some defense points]), but Commandant does have the /con of being the weakest when the field spell is out and unlike Queen has no extra effect. A Legendary Ocean is a definite key in many Water decks too. So, in conclusion:

1. Harpie Queen (searcher, can hold herself WITHOUT the field spell, and plus you've got all the Harpie love going on there)

2. Gravekeepers' Commandant (I'm biased. Many would put Warrior of Atlantis before this, but I just like Necrovalley, due to the fact it simply has shock value, plus its' just so disruptive)

3. Warrior of Atlantis (A Legendary Ocean is a fantastic field spell. He's topped by Commandant simply because I prefer Necrovalley. See Commandant for details. Also, it can aid the opponent if they have a CONVENTIONALLY bad hand, you play ALO and he starts bustin' up on yo.)

T4. Destroyersaurus (The field spell is not that good. A simple 300/300 increase can be topped by the elemental fields. It passes because it can serve as a 1800 beatstick when required, a last-grasp shield, the like).

T4. Zeradias, Herald of Heaven (Again, bias here. I like the Sanctuary in the Sky, and considering it is THE KEY of a Fairy deck [i mean half of their effects don't work unless its' on the field] and Skyscraper is not as crucial in a E-Hero deck)

6. Elemental Hero Captain Gold (Skyscraper, all in all, is a great card. It allows the low-ATK E-Heroes to go toe-to-toe with the big guns. It also allows for simple pwnage with the Wingmen.)

7. Archfiend General (He's not bad. Its' just that Archfiends are rare. People can't be bothered to put the work into playing them. That makes him fail. Unfortunate. Pandemonium has potential.)

Archived