LMFAO

Admiral Tim

They started as a minor no-name band. Then came the minor hits, Namely shots, champagne showers and yes. Finally with the release of their second album they start to really "party rock." With the release of one song, "Party Rock Anthem" this band soars to the top of the charts. Now they do it again with "Sexy and I know it". I personally had never heard of LMFAO before the release of Party Rock anthem in 2011. I personally love Party Rock Anthem. Sexy and I know it just never stuck with me. Anyways, discuss the band that's ruling the charts now, Their songs, and if they can do it again.

[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1326559122' post='5763981']
Their music is so idiotic I really don't care where they are on the charts.
[/quote]

I utterly agree.

They are collapsing to common music stereotypes, and Shots was possibly one of the worst songs I have ever listened to. Sexy and I Know It is utterly ridiculous, to be honest. It's ear-straining electroclub noise, and then shifted slightly more mainstream and 'public-friendly' so that it can get to the charts. Party Rock Anthem was novelty, but nothing else. A couple of chords played in generic synth, with a dance routine to appeal to the masses and party scene. I mean, look at the title of the song. It was written to become some sort of horrible party anthem. Why would you aim your music to sound like that?

They're just a pure publicity stunt, really.

And they're not even the best in their own genre.

LMFAO is really the only band I honestly can't see the appeal of. I mean, I hate Ke$ha and Justin Beiber, but I guess I can understand why someone might like them.
But LMFAO is just...awful. And I just don't see the appeal and it kind of frustrates me when people say they're a good band. I know it shouldn't, but it just does. XD

I love LMFAO and I'm [i]not afraid to show it[/i].
[list]
[*]year is 2392
[*][b]child:[/b] mommy i can't sleep
[*][b]mother:[/b] don't worry child. lay down as i sing you this ancient lullaby, passed on through my family for generations
[*][b]mother:[/b] PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME
[/list]

I don't like them, but for some reason "Party Rock Anthem" and "Sexy and I Know It" get stuck in my head [i]a lot[/i] and I have no idea why. I rarely listen to either, yet they pop into my head at the most random of times. "Party Rock Anthem" is the only song of LMFAO I can listen to and I still don't like it,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived