Unified Roleplay Listings Thread

• 3 weeks later...

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Name of Roleplay:[/b] http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/277331-otherworld/ -Otherworld
[b]Name of Author:[/b] Summer Rain
[b]Summary:[/b] The world has been over run by humanoid figures of darkness from the Otherworld. Their darkness is spreading. You, in the 21st century, were kidnapped by the forces of Nature and held ina secret cave, unaware of your predicament. Many centuries later, in the year 3025, you are awake, and must defeat the Otherworld with magic, awesome weapons and all the wits you have.
[b]Warnings:[/b] Will possibly be PG13, dependent on the sort of turnout. There will be a fair bit of fighting, and subtle romance is allowed. Your character may die at some point.
[b]Intended Start Date:[/b] [/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I'll probably start it around March 16th or so. This is, of course, dependent on how many people I get.[/font]
Figured I may as well submit an app for it :)

Yeah, I came back with a new original RP... Here it is.

[b]Name of Roleplay:[/b] [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/277049-at-worlds-end-the-comeback-franchise-registration-archive-not-startedaccepting-pg-16/"]At World's End: The Comeback Franchise![/url]

[b]Name of Author[/b]: Dark Necromancer

[b]Summary: [/b]The RP takes place in a life-like world, mainly in London, England. The main protgonist, Logan Uchigya is on a hunt with another character to find 8 pieces of equipment linking to the following attributes, DARK; LIGHT; FIRE; WATER; ICE; EARTH; WIND and BLOOD. There are 3 factions, including Guest Characters to do the tasks of finding the equipment mentioned and give them to the appropriate characters, with more information in the OoC Thread.

[b]Warnings: [/b]Strong Violence and Strong Language. Rating is PG-16.

[b]Intended Start Date: [/b]5th March 2012. If there are less than 3 participating RPers, I will postpone to a new date.

Archived