Machine King Xehahaniel

david ice

[img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8233/431909y.jpg[/img]

1 Machine Tuner + 1 or more FIRE non-Tuner monsters
Once per Turn you can pay 1000 Life Point and Banish one card from your deck and activate the following effects:Monster-Negate the effect of 1 card on the field and destroy it Destroy,Spell-Target 1 FIRE attribute or Machine type Monster in the graveyard and this card gains its effect or attack points till the end of the turn,Trap-Place 1 Inferno counter on this card.When a Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated that affects this card:You can remove a Inferno counter to negate the activation and destroy it.When this card leaves the field add 1 Banish card by this cards effect to your hand.

[size=5]feel free to comment[/size]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1327170156' post='5774225']
change Fire attribute to FIRE

"This card gains 1 Fire attribute or Machine type its effect or attack points till the end of the turn" I'm a bit confused by that sentence, care to explain?
[/quote]
Fix, i was tring to make lore shorter and think i forgot to finish that part of the effect.

[quote name='Lord Smeagle' timestamp='1327224461' post='5775450']
Concept is good, execution is...well, I can't read it so I can't rate it, so there's your first problem. But I do know that you need to specify where you're banishing the card from for his cost (hand? Field? Graveyard? Makes all the difference.)
[/quote]
Deck, It does make a huge different

Good call, I like the way you think. Gonna try and fix your OCG nao:

[b]1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more FIRE non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Point and Banish one card from your deck to activate the following effect based on the type of card Banished:
Monster - Negate the effect of 1 card on the field, then destroy it. Spell - Target 1 FIRE attribute or Machine-type monster in the graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to that card's ATK, or gains that card's effect, until the End Phase. Trap - Place 1 Inferno Counter on this card. When a Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated that would affect this card, you can remove 1 Inferno Counter from this to negate the activation and destroy that card. When this card is removed from the field, select 1 card Banished by this card's effect and add it to your hand.[/b]

It's probably not perfect, I've been out of the game for a while. Anyway, the card itself is pretty boss. It combos with D.D. Scout Plane for free tributes, too, and that's never a bad thing. However, there's a horribly broken combo involving Raging Flame Sprite here letting you attack directly and gain 1000 for it, and if you drop a Limiter Removal that becomes 5600 damage direct, so you might to only let it copy monster effects of a certain Level.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1327187383' post='5774811']
also I don't see why you didn't give it a permanent atk gaining effect

Machine King, Machine King Prototype, and Perfect Machine King all had them
[/quote]
I didn't have those monsters in mind when i was creating this monster, and if it would gain the atk of a monster permanently it would reach 5000 plus too easily

[quote name='Lord Smeagle' timestamp='1327288789' post='5776737']
Good call, I like the way you think. Gonna try and fix your OCG nao:

[b]1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more FIRE non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Point and Banish one card from your deck to activate the following effect based on the type of card Banished:
Monster - Negate the effect of 1 card on the field, then destroy it. Spell - Target 1 FIRE attribute or Machine-type monster in the graveyard; this card gains ATK equal to that card's ATK, or gains that card's effect, until the End Phase. Trap - Place 1 Inferno Counter on this card. When a Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated that would affect this card, you can remove 1 Inferno Counter from this to negate the activation and destroy that card. When this card is removed from the field, select 1 card Banished by this card's effect and add it to your hand.[/b]

It's probably not perfect, I've been out of the game for a while. Anyway, the card itself is pretty boss. It combos with D.D. Scout Plane for free tributes, too, and that's never a bad thing. However, there's a horribly broken combo involving Raging Flame Sprite here letting you attack directly and gain 1000 for it, and if you drop a Limiter Removal that becomes 5600 damage direct, so you might to only let it copy monster effects of a certain Level.
[/quote]
as long as Imperial iron wall stays off the field

Archived