Photo

World War Z-(wwz) The zombie Apocalypse (accepting/started) Pg 13

Zombie world war wwz Apocalypse

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

thecross

thecross

Invite me to any RP besides a Yugioh RP still makin' a deck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
    Last Visit Dec 01 2015 10:47 AM
Aryk caught the bag of food. "Roger, you aren't goin' to be able to survive out there if you get trapped by a horde, mate; someone needs to come with you!" A Walker scratched at Aryk, but he side-stepped and cut of its arm with his boomerang. "No fun time for you anymore." Aryk shoved his boomerang up the Walker's jaw and took its head clean off. "Ah, that's just nasty, mate!" A Walker got close to Aryk, but Aryk leveled it with the butt of his M16 then pulled the trigger to finish it. The M16 doesn't fire. He pulled the trigger a few more times. "Ah, my rifle won't work mates!" The Walker scratched at Aryk's leg, but he jumped back and tripped over the bag of food and landed on one of the rifles that were on the floor. "Can't move...watch out...Walkers!" Aryk closed his eyes and layed there lifeless.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

I am truly strong when I fight for all of my friends!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
    Last Visit Jun 06 2018 02:38 AM
Noticing Aryk being pummeled at the corner of his eye, Jason quickly ran back and began to knock back as many Walkers as he could to clear the way. When he could get to Aryk, he shot a few bullets at some Walkers in front of him and began to shake him in order to wake him up. "Come on, man! Get up! We gotta get out of here!" He then decided to carry him all the way to their destination. He made sure his other hand carried his P99 since he put the M16 away. It was a struggle, but he was able to keep moving and shoot as many as possible. Eventually they got to cover, a somewhat far distance from the Walkers. He put Aryk down. He then heard the Walkers. "Emily! Help Aryk! I'll give you cover!" He then takes out his M16 and starts shooting the Walkers down one by one.

OoC: This was not intended to be Power-Playing if it's seen like that.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

You are free to update your fanfics whenever you choose. Your readers will ask for when you'll update, but don't feel too pressured, because that just means you could end up rushing it. Take your time writing each chapter, and just post it when it's ready. There can be some exceptions, such as participating in a contest someone posts, but if it's a story you choose to start for the purpose of writing one, go ahead and start when you feel like it.

~ Phantom Roxas

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

He made her cry. what more reason do I need to bet my llfe?

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
    Last Visit Oct 13 2013 05:24 PM
After making it through the main crowed of zombies, Roger took off down the street, not hearing Aryk's protest or seeing what was happening. He trusted Jason to get everybody out of the city safely. He didn't have that much of a hard time knowing which way to go, there where fresh skid marks all over the street that he could assume came from the car Lukas was driving. He also saw a few walkers that had been run down by a vehicle which only added to the trail. When he turned a corner he saw the car which had been crashed in to a pole, Lukas was nowhere to be seen.
Zombies

thecross

thecross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
A walker crept up behind Jason and almost got in scratching distance, but a bullet flew smoothly through the walkers head. "Hey mate, where's Roger?" Aryk slowly gets up, but stumbles when he gets on his right foot. "Ahh, I think I broke my right ankle!" Aryk puts his right knee on the ground and pulls out his M1 Grand. "I only have 10 shots mate." He pulls the trigger and a bullet ricochets off of one walkers skull and hits another one in between the eyes. "Guess I better make them count." He shakes his head trying to get his vision straight. Everytime he shoots, he just gets more dizzy.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
Jason was so focused on the enemies in front of him, he forgot about being aware of his surroundings. He was lucky for Aryk to wake up in time. "Phew, thanks." he said in relief. He was also in relief to see him still alive. "Roger went to find another teammate of ours. He said if he wasn't back in 12 hours then we'd have to leave without him. 12 hours seem like too much, but I get why he would say that long." He then saw Aryk stumble. "Hey, take it easy, man! If you got a broken ankle, you'll need to stay where you are for now." He then saw Aryk take a clean ricochet shot onto two Walkers. "Nice shot!" When Jason heard how many shots Aryk had, He took out his P99 and some magazines from his bag. "Here. When I need to reload, cover me. We're going to be here for a while. When they're all gone, We try and find a way out of this city without any of those things following us. Everybody understand?" Not even realizing that some walkers got closer to them, he quickly reacted by shooting as many of them as possible, not wasting any bullet that was shot out.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

You are free to update your fanfics whenever you choose. Your readers will ask for when you'll update, but don't feel too pressured, because that just means you could end up rushing it. Take your time writing each chapter, and just post it when it's ready. There can be some exceptions, such as participating in a contest someone posts, but if it's a story you choose to start for the purpose of writing one, go ahead and start when you feel like it.

~ Phantom Roxas

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
(Sry it took so long. I had to give 'Mohican' time to make a post before I did this.)

After searching the car, and finding nothing, Roger walked around the streets. He found it odd that there where no walkers on the streets, then he heard a gun shot. He ran in to an alleyway, where the shot came from. In the alleyway was a hoard of walkers, standing shoulder to shoulder. When he looked he saw Lucas on large truck, cutting down any zombies that came withing reach. He wanted to help, but he didn't have enough bullets to take down even half of the zombies. There was only one thing he could think to do, and he didn't like it. He reached to his belt, which had 5 bullets one for each member of the group, and removed one with Lukas carved in to the shell. He put the bullet in to his Rifle and took aim. It was then that Lukas saw him, he stopped attacking the walkers, smiled and waved. When Roger saw the hand, his decision became much easier, Lukas' hand was bleeding from what was an unmistakable bite wound. Nobody could save him.
After Roger puled the trigger, Lukas fell in to the crowd of walkers, he was dead.
Zombies

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit
Emily watched as everyone chose a weapon from the artillery that Aryk apparently had. Emily pretty much stayed back. She didn't know much about guns, or which ones were the best for this kind of situation. Not only that, but if she got a gun she couldn't even aim she was done for. So she decided to stick with her pistol. She did, however, stock up on some of the bullets for her gun. She put the extra's in a side pocket on her bag, and waited for the others to start moving. Emily was really starting to worry about Lucas, and hoped he was doing ok out there alone. She knew it was a bad idea for them to be separated. She snapped out of it seeing that everyone was starting to make a move for it, and she followed alone, taking out her pistol. Almost right after they left the building they had to shoot walkers. They needed to get back out of the city, but not before finding Lucas, which is what Roger ran off to go do leaving the three of them alone for now.

Emily shot at the zombies, making sure not to use any more bullets than she had too and always keeping a count of how many rounds she had left. It was a good thing that they met Aryk, otherwise she wouldn't have had the extra ammo. She then heard Jason yell at her to watch over Aryk, and she looked over to see him knocked out. "Damnit..." She cursed and was about to run over, but ore zombies got in her way. "You guys just don't know when to quit." Again she tried to go over but it seemed that more zombies kept appearing. From the corner of her eyes she saw Aryk stand back up but he didn't look right. He was swaying slightly she meant he could be dizzy or still out of it. Emily quickly dispatched the remaining zombies around her and made her way over to him before any more zombies could get in her way. She placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, Aryk don't over work yourself. I got your back from here, kay." She smiled right before shooting another zombie about to come up behind them. Jason then yelled that they would be making a get away since everyone seemed to be running low on ammo, and to watch his back as he made a way out for them. "What about Roger, and Lucas?"

thecross

thecross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
Aryk pulls himself up onto a rock just high enough that he can sit down and shoot on. "I don't care if I have a broken ankle, I'll fight until I collapse!" He checks his bow for cracks or splits. "Good as new." He puts an arrow on the string and gets ready to send it into a zombie's head but then he heard a gun shot from a good distance. The gunshot wouldn't have bothered him but he knew the shot was Roger's. The walker limped towards Aryk, but all he can do is think about his life right before the war...

The day was bright and Aryk was at his nephew's birthday party. His sister walks towards him, sitting alone, and sits next to him. "Is there something wrong, Aryk?" Aryk looked up. "No, just remembering when I was that age." His sister smiled and said. "Come on, we're about to cut the cake." He smiled and looked up into her blue eyes as she stood up. "Be there in a second." His sister walked away. Aryk pulled out a picture of his wife that died 2 years ago and then he stood up and jogged toward the crowd.

Aryk heard the walker behind him and grasped his boomerang. The walker grabbed him and then forced the boomerang right in between the walker's eyes. He looked down at his pocket and took out the picture of his wife. "I miss you." Aryk kissed the picture and puts it back in his pocket.

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
Roger checked how much ammo he had left, he had 5 bullets left in his Rifle and he had no spare clips. He had to Hand guns, with mostly full clips, and 4 spares. He didn't want to waist any ammo, so he left, and headed out of the city, he was hopeful that the others would be there waiting for him. He was able to go a few blocks before seeing any walkers, most of them had been in the alleyway chasing Lukas. At first he had little trouble getting past the walkers, easily killing them with his machete, but he soon found it harder to go unnoticed and had to run in to a shop to rest.
Zombies

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
Jason took out the last Walker and went towards Aryk. He looked at Emily as he began to lift up Aryk. "Roger said if he wasn't back in 12 hours, oddly enough, then we leave without him. He went to get Lukas, but I'm not sure of what happened. Hope nothing horrible happened." he said to Emily as he began to move Aryk. "Okay, the area is clear. Do whatever you can to make sure we get out of here safely. I don't want to have to kill any of you if you get bitten." He then began to start moving, taking a few turns here and there. He noticed a Walker come up from his side after walking out of an alley and quickly reacted by blowing his head off with his Five-Seven. He looked both ways, and noticed an exit out of the city to the right. "Okay, keep moving. Who knows how many of those things are left?" He then began to carry Aryk towards the exit.

But things had turned for the worst. As soon as they were about 20 feet from the exit, he noticed Walkers in front of him. He then heard them from all sides. They were surrounded by what seems to be the remainder of the Walkers. Jason then put a new clip into his M16 and threw it to Emily. He placed Aryk next to her to make sure he's alright. He then reloaded both pistols and dual wielded them. He then chuckled. "I feel like Dante." he said to himself. He then squinted his eyes and prepared to think of where the Walkers are at the closest. From behind him, he noticed one come up extremely close. Just as it was going to scratch him, he shot it's brains out with the P99 in his right hand. "OPEN FIRE!!" he yelled as he began to shoot rapidly towards the Walkers in front of him, reloading when he can, not missing one headshot.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
After runing in to the building Roger jumped behind a counter, some of the walkers had seen him run in to the building, but luckily they where to stupid to look behind the counter. He closed his eyes to try and calm himself down, when he oppened them he had to put his hand over his mouth to keep from screaming. Siting next to him was a dead body, long dead, lucky for him it was not a zombie, so he had nothing to wory about, he hoped. He didn't have to look, he heard dosens of walkers already crowding in to the store, it was only a matter of time before they found him. Almost as if reading his mind, Roger noticed a bottle laying next to the dead body, 'CYANIDE' was printed on the side. "That explains how he died." He reached over and grabed a pill that was sitting on the floor by the body, and placed it in his mouth. He was about to crush it between his teeth when he remembered something from his past.
He remembered the last time he had seen his brother. Roger was about the head to a family gathering. His twin brother, who wasn't much of a family person, was headed to his home in Austin, Texas. He remembered an abandoned mall that they used to hang out in, talking about how this is where they would go if the zombies ever attacked, it would be there home base. He spit the pill out of his mouth, no longer willing to give up.
Zombies

thecross

thecross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
Aryk started to struggle to pull his bow up when the walkers crowded around them. He was able to pull one arrow back and shoot it in a walkers mouth. Another Walker advanced but Aryk shoved his boomerang in its face. Aryk was doing well for someone with a broken ankle, but he knew that he couldn't keep this up for long. Two Walkers flanked Aryk while he was preoccupied. One of the Walkers grabbed his arm, but his reflexes kicked in. With lightning speed, Aryk chopped off the Walkers arm with his boomerang and then sliced its face up the middle. The other Walker missed Aryk and went after Emily instead. Aryk couldn't reach the Walker so he decided that he had two options: Watch Emily get bitten or jump after the Walker. "Oh no you don't mate!" Aryk shot himself up and pounced on the Walker. He moved his boomerang on the Walker's face like he was painting a beautiful masterpiece and for a moment it was a masterpiece.

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit
Emily nodded at Jason, catching the M16. She hated this. She hated what the world had become. Why did it have to become like this? It wasn't fair, just when her life was starting to come together. Emily quickly shook her head. It wouldn't do her any good to think like that now. The world they once knew was gone. This is the world that they lived in now, and the only law now was to survive. With that mind set she aimed her gun, and began helping the men shoot at the zombies. She tried to keep an eye on Aryk since he was injured, but other than trying to stay close to him she couldn't do much. She suddenly heard Aryk yell and she looked at him just in time to seem him tackle a zombie that was just about to bite her. Having realized that she almost died she suddenly froze with fear. Why was she even trying any more? The world was decaying, and more people were becoming the un-dead by the second. What was the point on trying to live when everything else was dying? So wrapped up in her thoughts she failed to notice the two zombies coming up on her.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,477 posts
Jason turned his head for one second and realized that Emily had stopped firing and that two Walkers are just about to bite her. "NO!!" he yelled as the Walkers looked at Jason as he aimed at them. Taking one shot with each pistol, he blew their heads off. Shooting down one more coming up really close to him from behind, he ran towards Emily. "You alright? You scared me there." Hearing more Walkers come towards the two, he shot them down one by one. When he was given time to think, he put his hand on her shoulder. "Look, I know how it feels to have the life you had taken away from you, especially when it was just starting to make sense, when it was starting to coming together. But I promise you, we'll get through this." He then began to look into her eyes. "When this is all over, we can all start the world over, start new lives that will be better than it was before all of this happened. And the first thing we have to do..." He then looked at where the exit is, blocked of by what seems to be another dozen or so Walkers. "...is get out of this city and regroup with Roger." He then stood up and looked intently at the remaining Walkers blocking the exit. He aimed his pistols carefully as he shot each bullet.

He didn't miss one shot. One by one, they were taken out. Jason had this look of determination on his face. He wishes only to be able to take out as many as possible in order to start a new life. If there are any other survivors out there, he would be sure to find as many as he possibly can in the fastest time possible. In all honesty, he feels as though he's the main character from the movie I Am Legend, where he believes that he could save everybody. But he knew that whoever were first infected by this virus was doomed from the start. However, creating a cure would seem possible, the time to do so would require years of research. And he doesn't have years. He just has all the time he has left before something happens to him. But at least he will make sure that he had done everything he could to save this world from having Zombies being the dominant form of Human Species. As he shot down the last Walker in the way, he ran towards Aryk and picked him up. "Okay, we're clear! Shoot as many of those things that get close to you while we get out of here!" He then began to move towards the exit. He looked back at Emily for a second, hoping that she understands what he told her.

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

~ Phantom Roxas

thecross

thecross

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
Aryk raised his gun to kill the Walkers that were after Emily, but he stopped because Jason already took care of them. He listened to what Jason said and looked at him suspiciously. He shook the thoughts out of his head and started to lift himself up, but Jason was already there to pick him up. "Thanks mate." A Walker surprised Aryk's trigger finger and was instantly shot in the head. "That was close!" Then Aryk noticed something. Another Walker but not just any Walker. It looked so familiar. All of a sudden Aryk remembered and chills shot down his spine. This Walker was his dead wife's sister. His sister-in-law told him that she was going to be there right after the war started, but apparently she didn't survive. A tear ran down Aryk's face. "Celia...I told you to stay."

Esplin 9466 Primary

Esplin 9466 Primary

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,676 posts
After his 'almost' suicide attempt, Roger jumped over the counter and out the door to the shop. He knew he wouldn't be able to get past without being seen, and trying to do it would only make him slow. So he booked it, he moved his lags as fast as he could through the crowd of walkers, always taking the path of least resistance to lower his problems as much as possible. He rand in to more than he cared to count, but luckily they where slow and had bad hand eye coordination, so he was able to get past before they had time to bite him. Eventually his luck ran out, he tripped over a crawler and fall face first on to the ground and he was swarmed. Before had had time to get up he felt a pair of teeth clamp on his his leg, the leather was stopping the bite from reaching his skin, but it still hurt. For the second time in less that 10 minutes Roger was ready to give up, he held his pistol to his head, when he saw a large tanker truck that caries fuel. "If I'm going down, I'm taking you f***ers with me." First he shot the crawler that was latched to his leg, and then he fired his remaining rounds in to the tank and made it explode
Zombies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users