Anime (Dub) Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

CameronBarton

What settings do you use. I been using magic set editor for my cards but you can not do the chant for Ra with them or do the seal of Oricalcos with wording. So I thinking of moving away from it for my cards. I love your cards they look a lot better then my cards

I also like to print off the cards so I can glue them to old Damage cards so I can show them off so if you know the size I need to set ever thing to print them off please let me know

• 1 month later...

Hey can you make a video or something to show us how to make those :D I really like your work man :* YOU DID A GREAT JOB :o When I look at those, I said, WOW, unbeliveable =)) So, can you make a video to show us how to make those cards :D My friend and I really want to know :D

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

I came across this page a few weeks ago while I was searching for ways to improve the cards in the YuGiOh mod "The Legend Reborn". As you are already aware of the possibility to change the appereance of the cards themselves. Having this in mind I thought I would follow the idea of the original poster - CameronBarton and make every card available in the game the way it was in the anime. For this task to be successful I give all the credit to CameronBarton, which cards I used as base models. The only reason I did this is because I really didn't like the original looks of the cards, the ones in the anime are cleaner, simpler and cooler. I tried contacting Cameron, but I didn't receive a reply. The main reason of this creation is only for personal amusement and I think it should be made public.

Few remarks you may have:

1) There are few cards that I was unable to find in good quality, I'm open to suggestions if someone has an idea from where I could find them, please say so;

2) The position of the stars is 5D's anime style (the stars are centered), unlike the first series where there go slightly to the left (personally I like the 5D's position more). Being centered helped me slightly with the alignment, nothing more;

3) I have used a mixture of international, japanese and various artworks from deviantArt that I liked;

4) All credit goes to CameronBarton and the various artists that made the awesome pictures is used for some of the cards.

Onward to the download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwukgy

Archived