Harpie Xyz lolwut?

RoseSymphony

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5lpqX.jpg[/IMG]

Because somehow, someway, I WILL get this Deck to work. I think Harpies have a lot of potential now with Xyz monsters, what with all of their effects that spam themselves. They even have a kinda-nerfed form of Rekindling. And plus Harpies are just awesome.

So yeah, obvious point of Deck is to spam R4 Xyz monsters. It does quite well, actually. But it still must be better.

LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH, YCM.

[quote name='Relius Clover' timestamp='1328244336' post='5796493']
*Raises hand* Why not Cyber Harpie Lady over #1? ._.

Deck looks REALLY sacky. Like, too sacky.
[/quote]

I used to run Cyber Harpie Lady, but then I added in Kamakiri. It would've been dumb if I could've only fetched Darkspear with its effect, and I hardly attack with her anyway, so I replaced Cyber with #1.

...And define "sacky". /doesn'twantosoundlikeanoob

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1328299352' post='5796964']
3 DARK monsters.

Runs BLS. One of them wants to be in the Grave anyway and is slow, and the others are basically bad for BLS, since Tour Guide has always took the space for BLS fodder.

As said, it's sacky.
[/quote]

Actually, I haven't had much of a problem with Zephyros, considering it's easy to dump a Queen for Hunting Ground for later use with Hysteric Party. And Summoner Monk is the reason I put BLS in there in the first place. Summoner Monk goes into Sacred Crane = instant BLS materials.

I can agree with the "requires luck to get started" thing though. That's why I'm looking for advice. HARPIES WILL RULE THE METAGAME SOMEDAY -/shot

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1328301067' post='5797016']
Summoner Monk into Sacred Crane isn't instant BLS materials ._.

Last time I checked, you can't make a Synchro with the 2. And making an Xyz would make it incomprehensibly slow.
[/quote]
Well, they're in play at least. :V That's sorta what I meant.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1328301640' post='5797043']
-2 Instant Fusion
-1 BLS
+2 Icarus Attack
+1 Gale the Whirlwind
[/quote]
Instant - What are your thoughts behind this? It's an easy way to SS a Lv. 4 to the field. I would much rather ditch a Swallow's Nest or something.
BLS - Still don't agree fully with this. It's harder to put into words than to demonstrate in a Duel, but I've never had a problem with BLS in this Deck. I've always had the necessary materials.
Icarus - Agree. I'll find room for 'em.
Gale - Agree.

Archived