Yugioh! Underground [Started/Not Accepting][PG-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks pretty cool. Never done an RPG before, if you're still accepting I will join just go easy on me...

If you confirm that you're still accepting just reply and I'll make my character with the template you provided.

Would you rather I played a cop or solely an underground duelist? Either is fine. Also if I used a custom deck, and thats a big if, would that be ok? I'd link you to it if you needed to decide whether the cards are too good/mediocre to be used in any sort of RP context?

[Spoiler=My Character]

Name: Susumu Takeda
Hometown: Neo Domino City
Duel Level: Amateur
Underground Rank: C-111
Deck Types: Ultra Sonic Deck (as enlisted in my signature)
Appearance: Susumu has dirty blonde hair and often wears colours that are iconic of Autumn/Fall. He is formal, as would be expected from a boy from a rich family, making him seem somewhat out of place in Satellite, despite having good intentions his mannerisms still make him out of place to a certain extent. He is of an ordinary stature in weight, but is slightly taller than average at about 6"1. With his beige trenchcoat and mauve trousers paired with Tortoise-shell Rimmed glasses. He looks just about the same as any wealthy and educated Japanese boy would.

[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/106/0/2/Anime_guy_2_by_Jacob88.jpg[/img]

Bio:

Susumu was born in the central areas of Neo Domino City, with a lengthy education at nearby Duel Academy, and born into a wealthy well-to-do family. However, his Father Yudai, was and still is a Cop, after the passing of Duel Restriction Law 86 he began to eradicate various duelists, becoming one of the forces most potent officers. Susumu's Mother, Florence, was originally from France and moved to Japan when she was just 5. Although she supported her husband, but never truly agreed with his overbearing views. As Susumu grew up his curiousity of duel monsters peaked as he often heard his Dad discussing how the game should be exclusively for the more "important" members of society. When his father's will was enacted, he saw the segregation that authorities had created and dreamed of a world where even the less wealthy and privaged could duel once more, whilst spending endless hours in the Duel Academy, a place in which his admittance was allowed to progress through his Father's police force position (where many others were no longer allowed to enrol since the DRL 86). Not through merit.

Whilst he was 17, his Mother, Florence was killed when out shopping whilst a gigantic earthquake struck, most survived, however trapped under oversized shelves without help, she became an unlucky victim to blood loss. Susumu could only ever really rely on his Mother and his Father became even more untolerable to live with as each morose day fell onto another. He kept his anger bottled up inside, until that 1 day, the day before Susumu's 18th birthday, when he and his Dad came to blows. Susumu yelled his defiance that broke against iron authority, that authoritive and manipulative force he'd learned to despise since Yudai always called the shots in both work and home life. He packed up that very same night and left for the Satellite. He just wanted to rebel, if anything. He didn't know where he'd stay, he didn't know where he'd go. But he brought his deck and duel disk and stuffed as many clothes into his backpack as possible. At this point in time, going to a place where his Father forbid him seemed like the best place to vent frustration.

It was here that he was approached by a man who mistakenly took Susumu for an underground duelist, whilst dressed unusually well, he did have a duel disk in tow, from that point onward, Susumu's tears gushed and he the man took him to the run down room he lived in. By the time he'd become 18, he'd already been told about the Underground by the Man who took him in, ever since, he has fought against any cop he finds. Seeing how the lower-classes lived shocked Susumu and this regulation would not stop the determined even if somewhat head-strong boy from attempting to liberate the population from this bind that had bewitched them.

Since then, the Man who showed him compassionate and shelter was caught dueling by the cops, Susumu has not heard from him since...

[/spoiler]

Archived