Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

This probably far from the Azrael in religion but I'm sort of making my own interpertation since I realy want to keep the part about him previously being one of the many angels that were cast out along with Lucifer, mostly because it's an important detail for the character I had in mind

App is still a WIP so things currently filled in might be changed

EDIT: App has been moved to another post of mine

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1329247936' post='5816770']
This probably far from the Azrael in religion but I'm sort of making my own interpertation since I realy want to keep the part about him previously being one of the many angels that were cast out along with Lucifer, mostly because it's an important detail for the character I had in mind
[/quote]

[color=#008000][b]If you're going towards your character being an Angel that was cast down, I think think it should just be an angel, not a demon. Angels are, well, angels and too an angel, a demon is nothing. Less than human. They're both two completely different things. I mean, even though Lucifer was an angel and he is the ruler of hell, he is still an angel. Nothing changed about him being an angel, it's just that he's in Hell instead of Heaven.[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]So I'd say choose one or the other, but I don't see a player character being an angel because we are supposed to be focusing on demons, half-demons, and demon hunters.[/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]Maybe make him a weaker evil-ish angel.[/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]This is all just my opinion and I don't have a say in it.[/b][/color]

Well Kakashi's right in some ways, but Lazaruz's character can also work. Some religions believe that the angels became demoms as they were cast out. There are even some that believe Lucifer was never an angel to begin with. In this the ones that were cast out became demons, and Lucifer a devil, so it's acceptable, so long as he's a demon that claims to be an angel I suppose.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1329248898' post='5816778']
[color=#008000][b]If you're going towards your character being an Angel that was cast down, I think think it should just be an angel, not a demon. Angels are, well, angels and too an angel, a demon is nothing. Less than human. They're both two completely different things. I mean, even though Lucifer was an angel and he is the ruler of hell, he is still an angel. Nothing changed about him being an angel, it's just that he's in Hell instead of Heaven.[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]So I'd say choose one or the other, but I don't see a player character being an angel because we are supposed to be focusing on demons, half-demons, and demon hunters.[/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]Maybe make him a weaker evil-ish angel.[/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b]This is all just my opinion and I don't have a say in it.[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1329252160' post='5816846']
Well Kakashi's right in some ways, but Lazaruz's character can also work. Some religions believe that the angels became demoms as they were cast out. There are even some that believe Lucifer was never an angel to begin with. In this the ones that were cast out became demons, and Lucifer a devil, so it's acceptable, so long as he's a demon that claims to be an angel I suppose.
[/quote]

I deffinetely see both of your points and see what is possible for me to work in
though I am currently not intending to do much with him previously being an angel, from a RP perspective.
The only thing that would point to him previously being an angel from inside the RP is his wings, the rest he has left behind and is now more or less a fullblown demon

Kind of hard to explain exactly how I mean by never the less, I will consider changing him around

(In case if you couldn't tell, I personally view the cast out angels as what later became the first demons after being more or less corrupted by the flames of Hell when God banished them there and they fully saw how "right" most of them were)

[spoiler= Apps][spoiler= Susanoo][b]Name: [/b]Susanoo
[b]Age: [/b]1432
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Race: [/b]Demon
[b]Personality: [/b]Susanoo is surprisingly affable for a demon; indeed, he very rarely holds any ill-will against humanity at all. A jolly soul, Susanoo is pretty tame so long as he has a steady supply of indulgences- woman, alcohol and food. He's rather charismatic (if shockingly arrogant), and is exceptionally willing to talk and converse with humanity as much as possible. He typically does not look down on mortals for the sake of being mortals, though he will ridicule them for their seeming powerlessness- attaining Susanoo's favour is easy, but gaining his respect is very difficult indeed. He has a certain sense of honor that some consider unique among demons- if people he happens to like get bothered, especially by other demons within his power, he is eager to defend them. To the death, if need be.
That said, Susanoo is still a demon -as people should take care to remember. His temper is legendary, and he will not hesitate to destroy anyone who slighted him, even by accidentally looking down on him. His ego is massive, and threats to it are taken down rather quickly. He can also take his 'fun' too far, and he does not enjoy being told what to do- especially if it is to stop. In general, people who stand in Susanoo's way get destroyed- but those who follow him should be fine.
[b]Weapon: [/b]Susanoo wields the legendary Totsuka-no-Tsurugi, also known as the "Sword of the Ten Divines", which was forged by his father in the hottest flames of hell. The blade is a ten-foot length of metal containing ten swords separately combined into eachother to create a massive Zanbato-like weapon; they can be seperated from each other at any time, in order to give more (though smaller) weapons for Susanoo to work with. Totsuka-no-Tsurugi specializes in cutting through barriers, especially elemental ones- even the hardest skin of the stoutest demon would be hard pressed to walk off a swing from such a blade.
[b]Ability: Raging Storm[/b]
When Susanoo is agitated, the very air around him vibrates, turning into a vicious, cutting storm. The closer one is to Susanoo at the moment, the worse it becomes- objects next to his body are shredded in seconds when the ability works at its full capacity, and the invisible blades become no less numerous, only blunter as one distances themselves. Unprepared enemies will find themselves beaten up by the simple tension Susanoo creates from a distance when he is displeased. Raging Storm increases in power as it runs and Susanoo's mood darkens, and becomes incredibly obvious as it attracts dark clouds to his location.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Susanoo's human appearance puts him as a burly, olive-skinned man that towers over everyone else, standing at seven foot and above. His face shows a handsome man of about forty, with lush cheeks and a long, straight braided beard and moustache. His nose is particularly large and prominent, making him resemble some sort of ancient Japanese general- and his musculature doesn't do much to dissuade that notion, being massively bulked up as well as thin enough to conceal in a robe. He generally wears long, flowing clothing with plenty of colors, usually with enough of a neckline to show off a thick carpet of chesthair.
His true demon form grants him a massive pair of horns, dark and reaching up into the sky in a stately manner, and ruby-red skin marked with blue spirals painted on in various places. His musculature is more prominent as a demon, showing him as incredibly bulked up- even without taking supernatural strength into the equation, he appears large enough to bench-press a bus. He wears large red armor in this form, covered in spikes, across his shoulders, back and hips- though he leaves his entire front open, chest bare and bottom half covered only by a large black loincloth. His sword is always strapped to his back in his demon form.
[b]Bio: [/b]Susanoo was born to Izanagi, one of the most powerful demons of his time, who passed down his blade to him after Izanagi slayed his newborn youngest brother with it. Though Izanagi destroyed himself as penance for his actions, Susanoo took up his name and honor and terrorized the underworld. Unlike other demons, Sasanoo's lineage was well-known for their almost human-like tempers and strange customs centered around honour; foreign concepts to a demon-aligned world. Susanoo's rampage and unstable personality led to him eventually being evicted from hell by the Demon Kings themselves, who were actually slightly curious to see how he would interact with the human world.
Susanoo was an easy match with the mortal realms- after he had calmed down, at any rate. He developed a taste for human food and especially for human woman, fathering many Half-Demons across the years- though few, if any, ever learned their lineage. Although not exactly inconspicuous, Susanoo managed to go so long in the human world without being hunted because he rarely actually killed anyone- only those who triggered his hair temper, and in that case, an entire village would likely be levelled before he moved on to the next one.[/spoiler][spoiler= Rinne Kotobyaku][b]Name: [/b]Rinne Kotobyaku
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Race: [/b]Half-Demon
[b]Grade: [/b]2nd Year
[b]Personality: [/b]Rinne is a strict, punctual taskmaster that takes it upon herself to succeed in absolutely everything she does. She is impeccably organized and expects others to be as well, perhaps subconsciously holding them to her own high standards and pushing them to be better. She's a natural leader and gravitates towards a position that would allow her to take control at all times- she dislikes having anything that could possibly ruin one of her schemes, or create a complication or blemish. She rides her team mates rather hard, expecting absolute perfection from them and not accepting anything less- from this, she gets a reputation for being harsh and demanding. That said, when there is a failure, she refuses to allow anyone to take responsibility but herself. She holds herself accountable for everything, which is largely why she wants to control everything- a factor she didn't control was something she didn't plan enough for. She never relaxes, ever. There's always something to be done- something that has to be done, in any case.
[b]Weapon: [/b]A number of fletched razors, which act as rather deadly darts when they sail on the air. Since each individual dart is small and quite small, they work exceptionally for drawing blood.
[b]Ability: Summon Thelxiepeia[/b]
Rinne draws blood from one of the summoning circles on her body to summon the Siren of Metageogoric Harmony, Thelxiepeia.
Thelxiepeia resembles a naked woman with blood-red hair reaching down to her ankles and wings formed of large blocks of stone levitated into place; thousands small white geometric shapes drift across her body at all times, obscuring most of her features, though her bright green eyes are intensely visible at all times; they glow in the dark.
Thelxiepeia's true form lies inside her stone wings- the woman is a construct, and can be constantly regenerated as it is not real. Damaging the wings, however, damages Thelxiepeia- destroying them will eventually Banish her, requiring Rinne to summon her again.
Thelxiepeia has the following Abilities:
[b]Law of the Ground: [/b]Thelxiepeia places a rune on the ground, causing it to glow a bright yellow. From that point on, anyone who drops from the sky to touch that ground OR who leaves the the glowing ground entirely after having been on it is shocked with a massive discharge of electricity.
[b]Law of the Flames: [/b]Thelxiepeia releases a large number of small runes to surround the opponent. If they move in any direction, the rune directly behind them will release a powerful gout of flame, which gets more powerful every time they turn in that direction again
[b]Law of the Steel: [/b]Thelxiepeia releases a small rune which attaches to an opponent. If this happens twice, both runes activate and simulate a slash of a sword moving between them- for example, placing a rune on either side of the body would simulate a creature being stabbed through.
[b]Class: [/b]Summoner
[b]Crush: [/b]None.
[b]Class Course this tri: [/b]
Data Analysis
Demonology 4
Basic Combat 3
Aura Control 1
History of Macabre & Unknown 3
Demon Anatomy 2
Anti-Demon Pharmaceutics 2
Advanced Hand to Hand 1
[b]Appearance: [/b]Rinne has shoulder-length black hair and a fierce face with strong facial features. Her eyes are large and harsh, commanding a large amount of attention to herself with their bright green glow- she doesn't seem to groom very much, but her hair is naturally quite straight and she seems to keep in relatively good condition, all things considered.
She is somewhat taller for a girl, but still has a slimmer body type with a rather attractive figure. Her skin is smooth and unblemished, which makes the long lines of red inked across them stand out even more- unlike most Summoners, Rinne has opted to cover nearly her entire body in various summoning circles, linked together in a complex network of runes; she has a valid summoning circle placed just above her left breast, above her naval across her stomach, spanning nearly her entire back beneath her shoulderblades and above her tailbone, on the front of her right palm, and on her left ankle. Her face is the only part of her body left uninked, stopping just around her neck.
She generally wears rather modest clothing, including a choker or scarf and gloves, which allows her to cover up almost every bit of tatooed skin for daily wear. During combat, however, she quickly removes most of her unnecessary layers, in order to have as many of her options available to her as possible.
[b]Bio: [/b]As far as Rinne is concerned, she died five years ago- the time, of course, when she broke free of her mother's control. She never knew her father, but she presumed him to be long dead- her mother was a Lamia, a demon that lured humans to devour through lust and trickery, and enslaved her for most of her life. She wasn't sure why or when, but something harmed her mother to the point where the mind control faded enough to be snapped entirely- and with that snap, went most of Rinne's memories. She recalled basic things, and hunted the demon that had kept her hostage so long- receiving grievous wounds in the process, though she recovered from them surprisingly quickly.
Without any sort of past to distract her, Rinne poured her time into her hatred for beings like her previous master. She chose to study the art of Summoning, both for the poetic justice of controlling a demon's every movement and because her body was emancipated from her upbringing- her muscle mass would never be above 'below average', and that was simply inadequate for the type of life she wanted to lead.
[/spoiler][spoiler= Masalohav Tolestrey][b]Name: [/b]Masalohav Tolestrey
[b]Age: [/b]16
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Grade:[/b] 1st Year
[b]Personality: [/b]Masa is rather shy and meek, preferring to stay out of the limelight whenever possible- largely because he doesn't really know how to deal with people on a personal basis. Inwardly, he's rather critical of others and prone to sarcasm, especially snark- though he'd never be so rude as to say that sort of thing out loud. Masa is a great public speaker, and flourishes in formality- if there's a set formula for how things should go, he picks it up with gusto. Even improvising on the spot is easy, if he at least has forwarning of a particular line of questioning or has been briefed on whatever circumstances might crop up.
No, if there's one thing Masa can't really do, it's open up to others. He finds speaking one-on-one to be awkward at the very best, and impossible at the very worst- he's easily intimidated by others in personal quarters, and doesn't consider himself rather bold.
[b]Weapon: [/b]Masa carries a Caladbolg with him, named Amrita, which takes the shape of a harp for its first release. The harp appears to be made of some sort of golden wood, with beautiful strings that almost glow in the light; the top part is designed similarly to a wing, while the lower bit appears to be a modified trebel clef; a single arm of wood reaches out across the strings, which takes the shape of a large minute hand. Playing Amrita increases the power of Masa's Specca, as well as relaxes and heals the mind and body. Minor wounds will slowly mend themselves if one listens to the music long enough.
[b]Ability: Feymuse[/b]
Owing to his parentage, Masa has a number of things that just tend to...happen, around him. For one, people who sleep in close proximity to him are unable to dream- because he naturally gathers that sort of energy from around him, and digests it without even thinking about it. By playing music, Masa reverses this effect- people who listen to his song while sleeping have extremely active feverdreams, which usually develop quickly into nightmares (though they're always odd).
In active combat, Feymuse manifests itself by allowing Masa to leach power off of everyone nearby- the dreamers especially, but everyone with magical energy will subtly donate to him over a period of time. When he plays his instruments, he reverses the flow, which allows him to reach the inner magic of both his allies and enemies easier.
Feymuse tends to have a couple other unintended effects, like warping plantlife around him in forests or melting snow when he walks.

[b][u]Specca[/u][/b]
[b][i]Song of Comradery: [/i][/b]Grants additional valor, energy and a bit of regeneration to every target by manipulating their emotional state through musical magic. The effect is broken if anyone under its effects is knocked unconscious.
[b]Duelist's Lyric: [/b]Musical magic that subconsciously draws the attention of everyone to a target. This can be used in two ways- against an enemy, which would make it nigh-impossible for them to hide or escape, or on an ally, which would make it difficult for the opponent to shift their focus to anyone else.
[b]Twisted Sound: [/b]A magical barrier formed with a soundless song, which accepts and captures one Specca-based attack before transforming and reflecting it back at the original caster, at twice the original power.
[b]Ballad of Mirrors: [/b]Forms a variety of solid, mirror-like barriers that reflect the exact image of allies, but from different parts of the room. Each mirror returns force in equal amounts to the one that strikes them in the first place.
[b]Class: [/b]Warden
[b]Crush: [/b]Lien Akatsuki
Data Analysis
Basic Pharmaceutics 1
History of the Macabre and Unknown 1
Aura Control 1
Exorcism 101
Demonology 1
Basic Combat 1
Alchemy 101
[b]Appearance: [/b]Masa is a scrawnier guy, with a rather thin frame and a mousey face with short black hair and bright blue eyes. His features are tellingly soft, with the exception of his fingertips- which are worked calloused by his experience with the instrument. He appears just slightly foreign- his Russian heritage slips through in a couple telling traits, especially by the texture of his skin and shape of his eyes. In general, one can expect Masa to have a somewhat depressed, or avoidant look on his face- the boy rarely appears very happy.
Masa is easily recognizable from his dapper method of dress. He wears a bright red bowtie around his neck, which is probably his most distinguishing feature, combined with a fancy black suit over a white waistcoat; he always dresses formally, and doesn't really have a set of casual garb.
[b]Bio: [/b]Masalohav was born in Russia, his parents disappearing shortly after his birth and never returning- this wasn't particularly rare, as the Feyking were a flaky sort of demon, most well-known for appearing and spiriting away humans without a sound. At first, he was warned against as a 'Changeling'- a demon spawn that would eventually grow into a monster... but his relatives insisted, and his parentage was concealed. He was raised primarily by his aunts and uncles, who shuffled him between a number of small cities- consequently, he never really found a single place as his 'home', nor did he interact much with other children.
Though nobody told him, Masa guessed his bloodline rather quickly. He was shocked at his obviously superhuman strength, and scared by it- what if he hurt someone? What if someone found out? It only became worse when he realized that people around him actively became sick, and his music made people haver terrible dreams. He sunk rather deep into himself, and put most of his effort into leaning to play better by himself rather than interact with others. If he had his way, he'd live out his entire life just making music, and he'd never have to leave or talk to other people ever again..[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Reimu Suzumeya]
[b]Name: [/b]Reimu Suzumeya
[b]Age: [/b]17
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Grade: [/b]1st Year
[b]Personality:[/b] Reimu is an interesting mix of excitable and lazy, willing to get up and do anything she wants... or just sleep all day, either is particularly fine. Overwhelmingly positive, Reimu doesn't appear to slow down for even a second when she gets going- always look forward, never worry about little things like 'the past' or 'consequences'. A needed positive influence around the normally bleak half-demon crowd, Reimu tries to seize opportunity by the horns- she takes an interest in everything that comes by her way, and she never disregards an opportunity to learn something new. Failing that, if nothing's left to do, she's very good at power naps and is nearly impossible to wake up once she starts sleeping.
Reimu has a tendency to rush into things without planning, and is indeed, far more taken to passion than she is to strategy. This can run into problems, being that she's a gunner.
[b]Weapon:[/b] Reimu's Caladbolg takes the shape of a five-foot long rifle, coloured totally black. The rifle answers to the name Salamander, and when instructed, transforms to fit the task at hand- the barrel can lengthen when mounted on the ground, forming a more ballistic sniper rifle, while it can shorten to become a strange sort of shotgun in close quarters; if necessary, it can even bend the barrel and somehow fire bullets accurately out of a 90 degree angle. The gun doesn't use bullets, but releases concentrated metal essence infused with fire that explodes on contact with enemies.
[b]Ability: Hunter's Eye[/b]
Reimu can manifest additional power into her eyes, which actually allows her to pierce back even more of the veil than should be totally necessary, allowing her to see magic as it passes by. This allows her to locate demons and half-demons, even when they're attempting to hide themselves- the ability to totally conceal one's own magic is rare and almost entirely useless against regular enemies. This helps her track others as well, since magic leaves a trail in its wake for a long period of time- she can tell not only what passed by and when it did, but probably hazard a guess as to which way the wind was blowing at the time, and who they stopped to talk to along the way.
In active combat, the Hunter's Eye is particularly useful for identifying weakpoints in the enemy.
[u][b]Aethr[/b][/u]
[b]Ocean of Flame: [/b]Salamander swells with power, then releases fifteen large and fiery explosive shots several yards away. Though able to hit a large area with a swath of damage, the attack is understandably difficult to aim and doesn't really discriminate ally from enemy. Friendly fire is an all-too likely occurance.
[b]Dragonbreath: [/b]Salamander loads a special shot, which is a glass bullet that contains oil. When the shot impacts something, the oil spills and catches fire- no matter what. The fire doesn't require oxygen or heat to burn- simply material; even submerging it in water will not remove it. Enemies hit by a Dragonbreath shot must simply last through the severe burning until the oil finally burns itself out.
[b]Infernal Arrow: [/b]Salamander releases an arrow made of liquid metal. When the arrow pierces something, it explodes impressively large; this is basically just an upgrade on Salamander's normal shot.
[b]Class: [/b]Sniper
[b]Crush:[/b] Let's play it by ear.
Basic Combat 1
Basic Pharmaceuticals 1
Aura Control 1
Alchemy 101
Demon Anatomy 1
[b]Appearance: [/b]Reimu is a taller girl, especially for her age, with long blackish-grey hair that she generally ties in a loose ponytail. Her eyes are large and grey, generally looking around with a fierce sort of determination that seems strangely unfitting for them. Her face is pretty plain, though her features aren't exactly unpleasant. She has an average figure and a rather modest bust, though she doesn't particularly seem to matter. Even so, she tends to attract admirers simply for the way she holds herself- rather in charge, dedicated, and violent if need-be. She carries Salamander with her everywhere, even in contexts where a gigantic gun would be a disadvantage, which probably has an effect on her image; her clothing is almost always totally identical, being a black school uniform over a simple grey shirt, and with a knee-length skirt also coloured grey.
[b]Bio: [/b]Reimu, rather unusually for a Half-Demon, had both of her birth parents growing up. She lived most of her life in a log cabin in one of the few uninhabited parts of Japan, in a log cabin on the edge of the wilderness- from young years, she was taught skills on how to survive on her own, how to hunt, and how to handle a weapon. Her father, of course, was a demon- and though she didn't have perhaps a normal parental relationship with him, she still respected him. In turn, he passed on information about hell, about other Demons, stories about the Demon Kings, information about other Half-Demons- all the information she'd need going forward. When she finally decided to leave for the city and general human contact, she was given directions to the school- and a note from her father saying that both of her parents would probably never see her again. It was for the best, they supposed- her father was a Demon, and her mother a Human, neither of which being paths Reimu was destined to walk. All of them would fair better if they went their separate ways.
Still, though her upbringing was unusual, Reimu couldn't say that she would miss it- she even loved her father, who seemed largely incapable of such emotions. Still, always look towards the future- that's Reimu's motto, after all. Nothing to be gained from reflection.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Three apps. I might have a fourth coming.
EDIT: And the fourth is here.

[color=#008000][b]I don't think I've had the pleasure of RPing with you guys yet so I look forward to it.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1329269244' post='5817375']
Very impressive about apps Hydra o.o But couldyou PM me about Susanoo? Also, my brother is applying now. We'll start once he's done.
[/quote]
[color=#008000][b]Who is your brother, may I ask?[/b][/color]

Name: Mike
Race: Human with Ability
Grade: Teacher
Personality: He is layed back yet can be strict with his students.Mostly jokes around with the other teachers, particularly the females. A bit of a dumbass at times, but overall a good man. Somehow manages to get serious when a fight is iminent. Otherwise, he's a total clown.
Weapon: Fists and Caladbolg
Name of Caladbolg: Calamity
Appearence of Caladcolg [url="http://images.wikia.com/devilmaycry/images/4/4d/DA_Gilgamesh.jpg"]http://images.wikia.com/devilmaycry/images/4/4d/DA_Gilgamesh.jpg[/url]
Ability: Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan - Focuses the four elements into my body to increase my stats. Triples impact of hit.
Aethrs:
Pheonix Fist - Surronds Fist in flames when punchs leaving devastating burns and bruises.
Gaia Barrage - Assaults opponents with heavy earthen fists. Imact of his attacks are increase.
Class: Berserkers
Crush:
Class Course this tri:
Basic Combat
Advanced Hand To Hand
Theme Song:
Appearance:
[url="http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/17758000/ngbbs48fee64fef617.jpg"]http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/17758000/ngbbs48fee64fef617.jpg[/url]
Bio: He developed abilities to fight Demons. Also helped Masune and Marta against Muramasa and Legion. Is a teacher for Blind Eyes Academy of the Supernatural. Takes care of his Two year old son. When he was younger he was good friends with Masune and Marta.

Name: Alex Norel
Race: Half-Demon
Grade: 1st year
Personality: He isn't very outgoing although he is nice to other people. He usually passes for rude. He doesn't talk much but helps people when they need it. Doesn't like people with big egos.
Weapon: Any kind of gun
Ability:
Aethers
Flame Shot - Shots a bullet that lights the target on fire.
Grave Shot - Shots a Bullet the hightens the gravity on the target.
Class: Sniper
Crush: None at the moment
Class Course this tri:
Demonology 1
Basic Combat 1
Basic Pharmaceutics 1
Exorcism 101
Demon Anatomy 1
Data Analysis 101
Theme Song:
Appearance:
[url="http://www.cosplaygoods.com/images/vampire-knight/vampire-knight-day-class-boy-zero-kiryu-cosplay-costume.jpg"]http://www.cosplaygoods.com/images/vampire-knight/vampire-knight-day-class-boy-zero-kiryu-cosplay-costume.jpg[/url]
Bio: He lived with his older brother before he went to Blind Eyes Academy of the Supernatural. When he was fifteen demons attacked him and his brother. When the attack was done his brother was dead. He decided to hunt demons for revenge. He want to find the demon that killed his brother.

Name: Rafael Ark
Race: Demon
Grade: N/A
Personality: Rafael is a quiet demon who rarely talks other than maybe a smart-aleck comment. He is sly and people don't really notice his prescence. However he is not shy and will approach anyone. He respects other demons and will remain loyal. Anything non-demonic he despises. He typically does any hand motion rather than talking, if possible.
Weapon: He keeps the "Eternally Beating Heart or EBH" which is dagger with a red hilt and handle. The hilt also beats like a heart and pumps blood out of it. The blade is solid black and straight. Also his claws and teeth.
Ability: Like a bajang, he can replenish health via blood. And has the ability to turn into a cat. He can also conjure demonic impulse and convert it into black flames he can throw short distances.
Class: Well...he serves Baphomet
Crush: Emotions? That's a good one!
Class Course this tri: N/A
Theme Song: Dark Horses(by Switchfoot)
Appearance: [spoiler=Human form] Long black hair, and wears a brown shirt that is caked in red, with black pants. He is short and scrawny he is about 5'6" and 95 Pounds. He has pointy ears and has pale skin. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Demon Form] He keeps the pale skin and long black hair, but his eyes glow with infernal greens. He wears a black shirt with red cracks through it. He wears black pants and has a bit of a cape. When he slips into a cat, he is a rather large black house-cat. [/spoiler]
Bio: Rafael was a demon who thought leaving Hell was a good idea. He strayed from humans and discovered multiple half-demons. He was chased after by religous people and had to use his disguise. He spent roughly 320 years in European territories before returning to hell. He was born, his father was a bajang and his mother a succubus. His father tried to eat him so he didn't exactly stay with his parents long. Instead he stayed in Hell swearing loyalty to Baphomet, a demon lord, and fighting inspiration who was friends with his father. If he were human he may have LOVED her, but his emotionlessness never let the thought cross his mind.

EDIT: Fix'd also edited his bio from Lilith and Baphomet

Archived