Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hydra: Seems like an interesting character, and I'm glad to see you're giving this a good bit of thought. ^-^ Accepted

@Fader: Since he's a demon, he actually doesn't have a Demon Slayer class. Instead of Berserker, I suggest saying he serves Baphomet. Hmmmm Should probably make a seperate app for demons...

@Titan: Both characters need bio's, then they're accepted.

@Heart: I'll start it now.

@ALL: I'm having Jin and Lien start somewhere in Osaka, but you may all have your characters start in the school if you so choose.

EDIT: Also, I apologize for my last post. I thought I could use my phone for it. I'll fix it when I get to my laptop >.>

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1329280229' post='5817664']
@Fader: Since he's a demon, he actually doesn't have a Demon Slayer class. Instead of Berserker, I suggest saying he serves Baphomet. Hmmmm Should probably make a seperate app for demons...
[/quote]

Changing now...but am I accepted?

*shrugs* Kakashi's right. Demons can start wherever, but unless you're one of the trusted demons, the school's off limits... or if you're a lesser demon being used for practice shplit like a deava or hellhound xD

[spoiler=deava's appearance]
[IMG]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/Daeva_ffx-21.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Kio-kun, I'd like to introduce a second character if possible. Her name will be "Puff" and she is a squirell. Is that cool? Maybe less of a character and more of a pet.

Also, mind if Cole bumps into Marta in the alley? I planned to head after the cat as well, only not directly. Cole wouldn't knoew that he was after the cat-demon-thing. That cool too?

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1329353721' post='5819250']
I planned to head after the cat as well, only not directly. Cole wouldn't knoew that he was after the cat-demon-thing. That cool too?
[/quote]

I assume you mean Rafael? If so, hurrah! I get bored without other RPers interaction.

Archived