Yugioh! Underground [not currently accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/275364-yugioh-underground-acceptingpg-16/"]Ooc Section[/url]

He was running. Running in the heat of a war zone. There was blood on his sword, but it wasn't human blood. It stunk like nothing he'd ever smelled. Horrible beyond belief. He ignored the smell and kept running. Monsters rushed him left and right, but he cut them down with ease, and kept going. There was a large explosion, he threw his arms over his heads, a loud roar echoed across the battlefield, and then Yurai opened his eyes and awoke.

The sun rose over Neo Domino and bounced off of Yurai's skin. He blinked a couple times, then rose. [i]That same dream again...[/i] he thought. He had had that dream every night for the past two weeks. The strangest part wasn't the reoccurances though. It was the fact that everything he faught looked exactly like a duel monster and his allies were the monsters in his deck. [i]I gotta take a break from dueling[/i] He pulled on a black tank-top, threw on a white hoodie jacket, and grabbed his backpack. Before leaving his house, he unzipped his backpack and checked to see if his duel disk was there. It was. Who was he kidding? There was no way he could give up on dueling. He smiled, and walked out the door to his job.

"What a nice day, even the Satellite looks nice, must be a good omen."

This came from a man who looked about 19 years of age. He was standing on the rooftop of an abandoned building, which there was more than enough of in the satellite, as the wind was blowing his hair and clothing back. He seemed as though he enjoyed the breeze, and was taking it in fully as if someone was going to steal it soon. This man was none other than former professional duelist, Thaddeus Ryder, or the man known commonly throughout the Satellite as Slash. He is a wanted criminal by police but a hero of the oppressed citizens of the Satellite. He closed his eyes and took a long breath, only to look up at the rising sun after opening them again.

"Another day begins now, which only means that law enforcement should be coming anytime soon," he said aloud. Slash believed it was his job to stop these oppressors from preventing dueling. He never thought of joining or creating a gang, although he had heard many stories about one that had been fairly successful in keeping the streets of Satellite safe, much before Slash had even come to the Satellite. The story was about the hero Yusei Fudo, who is now in New Domino.

"Well it seems I need to get ready," he said while taking out a knife. Of course, he never used the knife as a weapon, simply as a method to slash the tires of police bikes. The reason he would do this was to allow duelists to gain an upper hand on the police by forcing them to duel for their escape. If the police lost, well, he never stuck around to find out. And now it was time to do his daily routine again, as he climbed down a ladder on the side of the building, ready to start the day.

Tracy grinned widely. His shaggy brown hair brushed across his face. The Satellite wasn't an ideal leaving area, but it was better than most. Besides, more than half the Underground world met at Dens here. An old shack in Neo Domino would be a dead give away, but in the Satalitte, well it was full of places that could work as Dens. The Sector Security could search for weeks and not even find a trace of the Underground. This is what Tracy loved about it. "Another day in scrap dump paradise." he said. Slashwould be getting to work soon too. Tracy had other plans though. He needed certain parts to refurbish his duel disk for later. Fortunately, the Satelitte had everything he needed.

Yurai was almost to work when he heard a familiar voice calling his name. As he turned, he was met with a smack of young breasts to his face. It was Marcia. "Morning Yu." she said as she hugged Yurai, suffocating him in her bossom. Yurai hugged back, but quickly pushed her off. "Thought we talked about that." he said with a small laugh. Marcia laughed and apologized. "You're going to the Den today right?" Marcia had been going with Yurai to the Den's since they became friends. To her, it was a highlite. Yurai nodded, and continued walking with Marcia at his side. But he wasn't up to talking. The dream he had was still on his mind. What did it mean, and why was he having it so frequently.

Across the world in a similar city to Neo Domino, the sun was beginning to set. Detroit, formerly a punchline of a city regarding how crime-ridden and decrepit it was, is now a glittering example of a golden age of prosperity. Skyscrapers cover the skyline as the ebb and flow of people changes from businessmen and women to "early birds" of the partying scene. Offices are wrapping up their work as nightclubs and restaurants open their doors. And away from downtown is a quaint game shop, specializing in Duel Monsters cards, run by a red-haired woman with fins in her hair similar to the legendary duelist Yusei Fudo. She smiled at a new customer who just entered. "Welcome!" She cheerfully greeted. "How can I help you?"

Rika yawned a long relaxing breathe. She hadn't been up long, but the groggy feeling of morning had been affecting her. Giving a great stretch, and giggling as she popped her back, she reached for her small blue flip phone. "Let's see..." she said sliding through the contacts. Noticing Itsu's number, and realizing it had been long since she'd spoken to any other Underground friends, well aside from Yurai, Tracy, and Marcia, she clicked her name and sent a quick "Good Morning" text to her. Then rolling out of bed, she stripped off her pajama's and quickly showered and changed into her favorite outfit. Grabbing a small backpack in which was housed her duel disk and her Ice deck, she opened the door and headed off to the tunneling that was built leading off to the Satellite. This was, of course, built in secret by the Underground, but even in the Satellite, only the Undergound knew about it.

It was a brand new day, a very beautiful one. Felicia was at the station getting ready to go to Satellite where she would be stationed from now on. Her job was to stop as many underground duels as possible and confiscate the duelists cards in the process. "Righ...right sir! I'll do my best." she said to her commanding officer.

Within minutes she got on her runner at the edge of Satellite. "I...I guess I should start patrolling the area." she said to herself. So Felicia started to ride around Satellite hoping to find the smugglers that took her father. As her job though, she needed to stop any underground duel.

As Slash was walking on the streets of the Satellite looking for law enforcement, he spotted the first cop slowly patrolling around the Satellite. But he didn't recognize the cop, which was strange because by now he had familiarized himself with all the police around the area.

[i]"So they sent me fresh meat to mess with? Haha, then I guess I should welcome this cop to the neighborhood."[/i]

So Slash began to walk toward the police. His plan of engagement was simple, he would first tell the cop where to find underground duelists, which would actual be a false location to isolate the cop. Then, when she would leave her runner to get closer looks, he would do his job and get a quick escape. After that, the fate of the cop would rest in the hands of the oppressed duelists of Old Domino. Since she was new, Slash didn't expect the cop to know his reputation. When he finally reached the cop, he spoke,

"Hello there, are you new to this place? My name is Thad Ryder, i'm a local. I'm guessing you're after the underground duelists, and I know just where you will find a whole group of them," Slash said with a friendly smile.

A Felicia was patrolling the area she herd a man speak and turned to him. "Um... Yeah I'm knew here. Today is my first day stationed here." She answered quietly. Then Thad spoke about knowing where some underground duelist might be hiding. "Really!" Felicia answered excitedly, but quickly went back to her shy self. She wasn't expecting to find any underground duelist for a while. Much less finding them with the help of a local. "Well...um.... I'm Felicia. Do you mind taking me there;" She said unknowing of the fate that awaited her. "Because this place sure has changed since the last time I was here."

Tracy waited at the end of the tunnel. It was a Saturday, so Rika would be coming by soon. However, that also meant that the Sector Security would be out more. But it wasn't a concern for him, he worried about Rika. As he was lost in thought, the short pale skinned girl skipped along next to him. "Hello Tracy." she said with a smile. Tracy returned the greeting, and the two walked off through the scrap. "How's Jaqueline?" she asked. Tracy shrugged. "She's ok, but it seems like somethings bugging her." Rika looked at him. "She won't tell you?" she asked. This was odd. She'd met Jaqueline before, and knew that she told her eldest brother just about everything. If she wasn't telling this, it must've been serious. Tracy sighed and smiled at his friend. "Nope, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. She'll tell me if it's that important. Yurai and Marcia know where we're meeting right?" Rika shook her head. "Yurai has work today, but Marcia will probably be here soon. She just had to say hi to 'Yu-yu' first though." she said. The two of them laughed for a while, then Rika pulled her phone out and quickly sent a message to Yurai. "Den 77 today, right?" she asked. Tracy nodded, and Rika quickly put in the last bit of the message and hit send.

As Yurai entered the shop, he felt the vibration of his phone tickle his leg. He pulled out his slim slide phone. Blushing slightly, read "Tell your gf to meet Tracy and I at Den 77..." Marcia turned beet read and looked away. "W-well, I'd better get going! Wouldn't want to keep them waiting!" she said darting off and mentally vowing to murder Rika when she got to her. Yurai, now confused, got to work selling cards to the loveless collectors that now filled the store. Every once in a while, an Underground duelist would come in claiming to be a collector, but it was generally nothing but rich snobs coming in and out.

[i]Another day... [/i]

Suzumiya lived with her best friend: Hiroto in a penthouse within a high class hotel of Tops. It was definitely plenty expensive for them to be staying there, but their jobs just keeping the game of Duel Monsters together via technology paid very nicely. The two got comfortable like Dorm Roommates, and had been staying there for at least six months. They kept an eye on the underground dueling world from high above without anyone ever suspecting a thing. It was like a mini utopia up here.

Suzumi was being nice by providing Hiro with coffee in the morning. That’s the type of person she was. He was just over there watching the television, maybe reading the paper, she wasn’t looking. The woman only focused on making his caffeine and thinking. Perhaps something exciting will happen down in the underground… new faces, or possibly new elites? Suzu didn’t really know, she was just bored out of her mind.

“Hey, Hiro, here…” Suzumiya called, bringing him the coffee. The damsel had a certain expression on her face, the one where she’d just want to talk about something. She was hoping her friend would notice...

Hiroto had been relaxing so far in the morning in the home he and his friend Suzu shared. Some days he wondered how they were able to afford such a nice place in Tops even with both their income. Today wasn't one of those days. Today was more of a sit back, relax, think about card games, and maybe work a little day. The nice thing about his job developing software was he didn't have to go in to the office for it. Tele-commuting wasn't all that strange given the advancement of technology. Just a single log in at the right web site and he could be on the clock working for his company. Given the current lull of work needed at his job, Hiro found himself able to do things at his own pace. It was nice and relaxing to be that free on the job.

As for the morning itself he was sitting on the couch, the tv on spouting some various news about whatever underground duel busts were made and the like. Hiro's deck was nearby as he'd considered looking through it but then rethought the idea seeing as he knew the deck so well anyway. So that left him there relaxing with a deck sitting on a table and then his friend Suzu working something in the kitchen. She came over bearing a cup of coffee, which was awfully nice of her. Hiro noticing sat up and leaned over to the coffee table at the foot of the couch.
"Yo, Suzu. I totally won that duel." Hiro said with a wide grin appearing on his face. Without waiting for a response he began sipping at the coffee that had been brought to him.

[color=#000080]"You win this round, kid,"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru said in a defeatist tone, [/color][color=#000080]"I surrender,"[/color]

[color=#000000]"Hah, told ya I was undefeatable!" the other duelist goaded, "But [i]no, you[/i] had to be all..."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"FREEZE!!"[/color]
[color=#800080]"STOP RIGHT THERE, SCUMBAG!!"[/color]
[color=#008080]"GET ON THE GROUND!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]All of a sudden, 3 separate Sector Security officers, one female, one male of medium build and one of large build, immediately jumped the underground duelist, pistols drawn and aimed at his upper body.[/color]

[color=#000000]"Aww, hell no, man!" the duelist moaned, before looking at Komaru, "Hey, why the hell ain't [/color][i][color=#000000]he[/color] [/i][color=#000000]being swamped?"[/color]

[color=#000000]That achieved nothing for the duelist except a Desert Eagle being pointed at the crown of his skull. This 4th weapon was being presented by none other than Komaru himself, who held it with only a single hand.[/color]

[color=#000080]"[i]I'm[/i] not the one who's violating Duel Restriction Law 86 now, [i]am[/i] I?"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru asked mockingly, a smirk across his face as his badge was revealed at the time he withdrew the Desert Eagle, [/color][color=#000080]"Didn't think so. I trust you know your rights?"[/color]

[color=#000000]"S***..."[/color][color="#000000"] the duelist gulped, as the large-build cop took him away and tossed him in the back seat of a Sector Security vehicle. The other two cops followed, on their way to book the underground duelist into The Facility, but Komaru stayed behind. As the remaining cops left, he immediately holstered his Desert Eagle again, before covering his badge... the better to reduce the suspicion that he was a cop at all, and recover the façade of being one's standard blue-haired punk.[/color]

[color=#000080]"Alright, that's Den 77 secured for now," [/color][color=#000000]Komaru noted, before extracting a notepad and pen from his person, [/color][color=#000080]"Now, let's see here... one little two little three little losers, four little five little six little losers, seven little eight little nine little losers..."[/color]

[color=#000000]After counting the number of names that were on the notepad, Komaru wrote down another; the name of the underground duelist that he just arrested. Now, there were ten names to the list, meaning that he had arrested ten violators of Duel Restriction Law 86 since he was placed undercover for the major sting operation that was meant to commence. It wouldn't be long now until Komaru was to be promoted to Sergeant, where his job would be even better than it was now.[/color]

[color=#000080]"...ten little loser noobs," [/color][color=#000000]Komaru scoffed, before putting the notepad back, [/color][color=#000080]"Heh, I'm on a [i]roll[/i]."[/color]

The law enforcement officer said her name was Felicia, and completely took the bait. But her last words hit Slash's curiosity.

"Last time you were here? So, are you saying you in the Satellite before?"

Slash didn't know why it mattered to him if she was or not, because he believes law enforcement is law enforcement. One cop isn't any different from another, they all blindly follow orders to restrict and limit the rights of the oppressed people of the Satellite. But for some reason, it did matter to him. He could sense that this girl was just any other cop that was following orders, which was a complete contradiction to the beliefs he had always carried. He had to find out more about her, then he would make his decision of whether or not to use his trick on her.

As Tracy and Rika arrived at the Den, Tracy pushed Rika behind a small pile of scrap. She landed softly on her rump, and was about to protest when Tracy joined her moving his face close to hers causing her to blush heavily. "Wh-what are y-you..." But Tracy shooshed her. "Cops busted the Den." he said. Rika paniced slightly. She hadn't been use to coming so close to cops before dueling, and she was genuinely scared now. Still, her pale skin remained the new pinkish hue it took from Tracy being half on top of her and being so close. [i]How's they find this place? I thought it was secure.[/i] thought Tracy. But the fact remained that somehow the SS officers found it. If he made it appear as if he and Rika were just innocently making out like normal teens did, he may get off. If it failed... No, he would let it fail. He moved his hand slowly towards Rika's backpack, and pulled it off. Unintentionally, he also removed her jacket causingRika to blush even more. [i]If this were any other situation, I swear I would slap him.[/i] she thought.

"Whoa whoa, what?!" Suzumi questioned his ludicrous words of assuming victory. Hello morning argument. Then again, for them, this had to be completely normal. They had been arguing over that for years now. How could it not be?

“… I bring you coffee and you start telling lies?” the woman countered while quickly regaining her composure. Silly Hiroto, he still thinks he would’ve won. She obviously had some tricks up her sleeve all those years ago, it was her win! Suzumiya felt a little too proud with that response of her’s, as she put on cocky smile, just like he had put on his big grin. The overconfident woman turned around, leaned on the back of the couch, and folded her arms. “My set was Divine Wrath, so your Hero was as good as dead.” Suzu brought up the memory of one of her plans to counterattack, and claimed it was her key to victory. She felt much better with this having started though… with such a slow day, it was nice to get a smile early in the morning. Especially from pleasant reminiscing of their first meeting.

[color=#000000]Typical. Just as Komaru finished a raid on the Den, [i]another[/i] commotion would come to light. Sighing, Komaru decided to investigate this commotion, only to find that it was merely a guy and a girl making out... or so it appeared. The girl, however, seemed [i]was[/i] too hesitant. Something was off about the whole thing. That was the beauty of being undercover, assuming the two of them [i]were[/i] just playing along to avoid the cops, they'd still be none the wiser.[/color]

[color=#000080]"You're not [i]actually[/i] going to bone her, are you?"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru asked the guy, admittedly awkwardly.[/color]

"Getting after [i]me[/i] for telling lies? When you and I both know I had a Dark Bribe waiting for you the whole way? Tsk tsk, naughty Suzu being a bit of a hypocrite there." Hiro said as he wagged a finger at her. The whole while the grin on his face was ever widening. He enjoyed their continued arguments on the outcome of the duel. He certainly believed he was the victor of the outcome, and while they both knew each other's arguments for why they won like they back of their hands, it was still amusing to run through it all.

As Hiro was laughing to himself at the whole situation something from the TV caught his attention and without a word turned up the volume on the tv to hear what was being said. The news anchor was continuing details of a potential den bust Security had been talking about late the night before. Upon turning the volume up the anchor's voice continued with "great news about the illegal dueling den bust" as she put it. Apparently word was getting in that the bust had been a complete success and that Security's success at capturing illegal duelists had been on a strong roll today.

A little annoyed, Hiro threw the remote back on to the coffee table in front of him, still careful not to hit his deck of course.
"Seems they got someone else." he muttered mostly to himself. He was sure Suzu had heard it as well so clearly stating it wasn't exactly necessary. Every report of a successful bust got Hiro down.
"[i]What ever happened to Duel Monsters being a game played for fun?[/i]" he thought as he let more details from the news fill the room.

Suzumiya lost the potential laughter she would get from the quarrel upon hearing the news. Though it was common to hear things like this, it still didn’t hurt her any less. Those officers were truly evil people in her eyes, as they did their best to destroy the game of Duel Monsters for those all around. It left a bitter taste of resent in her mouth. Suzumi would never say it out loud, but she really does hate the authorities. This was another reason why she loved being lost in her memories, because it was a time where everyone could have fun. The damsel let out a sigh of depression, recalling her boredom now with sadness tacked on.

“Poor kids… with them in the Satellite, it’ll be hard to play for a bit… someone should really go out and do them some justice.”

Tracy rolled off of Rika. "Not here man, that'd be way too wierd." he said smiling, and secretly relieved. Rika didn't say anything. Tracy was the guy who could talk out of almost anything. Almost anything. "Sorry, we didn't disturb you did we?" he asked giving an awkward smile. Rika looked at her shoes and tried not to say anything.

On the other end of the Satelitte, Marcia had just entered through her usual entrance. "Dammit Rika..." she said "Why'd you have to send that to Yurai." Yes it was true that she did harbor a large crush for Yurai, but she wasn't ready for him to know. She supposed she was thankful to her though. If enough people talked about it, maybe her and Yurai would end up together. She gave a big sigh, then pouted slightly. "Fat chance of that!" she said. To many in Neo Domino, she was considered nobility. True, she was from a long line of famous licensed duelists, but she never wanted that. That was just her birth.

[i]"Someone should really go out and do them some justice..."[/i]

[i]"Do them some justice..."[/i]

[i]"Justice..."[/i]

"Justice..." Hiro said, the words echoing strangely in his mind over and over. The strong power the word carried, it filled Hiro with such a strange euphoria, such passion, such... desire to play a children's card game.

All in one motion Hiro donned a colorless mask and black cape. At the same time he picked up his deck from the table and still almost in the same motion kicked the coffee table away from the area, without spilling a drop from his cup at that. A panel in the floor opened where a stand gradually crept up between Hiro and Suzu where Hiro then placed his deck on top of.

"Haaaaaaa ha haaa!" a voice still somewhat recognizable as Hiro's laughed. It was definitely him but was just so much more confident, bold, daring, and ridiculous.

"The Masked Hero is here! Duelists shall be served a full three-course meal... OF JUSTICE!" Hiro exclaimed. He had taken on his alter ego of the Masked Hero, the guise he dueled by in the underground dueling circles. Somehow or other a single word had triggered it all, and yet it probably wouldn't be all that much of a shock to a person. So long as that person was Suzumiya Joutei.

As it happened in the course of the flashy costume change and duel table set up the volume on the tv had decreased as well. It would likely be chalked up to something else Hiro did in the big entrance of the Masked Hero.
"Come young lady! It's not often one can cooperate with a hero! Test your dueling prowess with me and then together we shall deliver swift justice to all!" the Masked Hero explained.

“… Oh god, I did it again.” Suzumi dreaded, only angry with herself for not seeing this coming. More than anyone, she had a ridiculous habit of accidently calling out the Masked Hero in Hiro. The woman wasn’t as surprised as much as she was giggling like a little girl on the inside. Even now, she moved a hand to cover her mouth, holding in a giggle fit. It was cool for a while, now she just found this heroic persona absolutely hilarious. Suzu saw it as a way of making her smile when depressing news came up.

“Okay… pwwwhh… I-I’m game… just keep your voice down…” Suzumiya accepted the hero’s challenge while refraining from busting a gut as much as she could. It was extremely difficult… but she at least managed to pull her deck out on place it on the table while still holding it.

“After this, we need to go help those kids. So try not to take too…” the girl couldn’t even finish her sentence. Suzumi wanted to play, then go help, but this was too much. It never even got old with her.

"Um...Yeah" Felicia responded as she got off her runner. "I... I used to live here. When I was young, my... my whole family lived here." Felicia smiled a little at Slash. Usually people would get bored or tired of talking with Felicia do to her being shy and not being able to keep a conversation going. She was happy inside that someone was talking to her this long. Felicia was even getting carried away. "I got out of here with my mother and we've lived in Domino City ever since, but my father couldn't make it with us. Those smugglers took them away." At that moment she realized that she was talking more than what she had to. "I'm... I'm sorry" She said as she bowed dropping her glasses. " My glasses!" Felicia squatted to get them apologizing even more.

When she stood up she spoke "Enough of that..." She was trying to look more professional now by standing straighter and acting more confident." Can you please take me to where the underground duels are taking place."

Slash raised an eyebrow. To think that a former resident of the Satellite would actually become a cop that helps keep their lives miserable. But again, there was something else about this cop. He would leave her alone for now. Of course, he would still not tell her a true location of a hideout of underground duelists, but he would leave her tires unslashed, this time.

"Oh yes, just go down the road and take a right turn at the second intersection, you'll see an abandoned cafe there. Go inside the cafe and you'll find that there is a red door that says employees only, you'll have to break that door down. Once you're in, you'll see a whole bedroom where a small group of underground duelists dwell," Slash said. Besides the directions to the cafe, everything Slash said was made up. There was no red door, no bedroom, and no duelists. If he did have to get this cop later, he just made that whole possible future situation a lot harder. But, he would deal with that later.

"Why...thank you" Felicia as she bowed once again, showing her gratitude this time. "I really appreciate this. Thanks to you I will catch some underground duelist on my first day here." With that Felicia got on her runner, which was still on. She gave one last smile to Slash and took off. She followed Slash directions and it took a while, but Felicia found the cafe. She cautiously entered the place with her duel disk on and ready to take out her pistol. She was ready for an attack or a forced duel.

"Any..anybody there." She said "I'm with sector security, your trapped so come out with your hands up" As soon as she finished saying that she realized the there was no red door. She searched the building thoroughly, but nothing. The red door wasn't there. "He lied to me!" she screamed. "I thought I finally found someone nice." So Felicia got out of the building and on to her runner. Within a blink of an eye she was off. Back to the spot where she met Slash.

Once the cop had left, Slash decided to take his own leave. It wouldn't be too long until she got back, but more than enough time for him to get far. Slash took for an alley. He could honestly boast that he knew the alleys of the Satellite as good as anyone else if not better than anyone. He ran down a long alley until he came to a ladder. He climbed the ladder and went to the roof of an abandoned warehouse. After that, he jumped onto the roof of another nearby building and went into a door on the roof that lead to a small flight of stairs. He went down until he was inside the building, and then went into the bathroom. Inside one of the stalls there was a trapdoor where the toilet should be, so he opened it and went down. This took him to the underground tunneling system of the Satellite, very famous between underground duelists. His runner was parked right were the stairs stopped, so he hopped on and drove to his home, or hideout as he liked to call it.

Archived