Yugioh! Underground [not currently accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

[color=#000080]"Not at all," [/color][color=#000000]Komaru chuckled lightly as he said this, before acquiring a stern look, [/color][color=#000080]"Suppose you've noticed what happened here, huh? Damned cops raided this place all of a sudden. They've done that to a [i]few[/i] Dens now; 13, 45, 28... 72 was down as well, but since then it's been abandoned completely, even after all these years..."[/color]

[color=#000000]What Komaru [i]didn't[/i] tell his new suspects was that he turned Den 72 into a trap, specifically designed to catch underground duelists in the act, and then lock them in before they'd realize what the hell would be going on. Question was, would [i]these[/i] chumps fall for it? Or did Komaru miss with the net completely? Well, there was only one way to find out.[/color]

[color=#000080]"If you're wanting to duel, then I could take you there where you'd be safer,"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru offered, [/color][color=#000080]"I assume that's why you're here?"[/color]

Tracy's eyes widened. "That place was a Den?" he said. "The freakin'- You're serious?" he scrambled to his feet. "Is that what that was about?" he asked. Rika looked at Tracy. "Wow... we've been coming here for like a month, and never knew." Quickly and conspiquesly glancing at the area he hid Rika's backpack. He didn't see the pack. [i]Well, at least that's one thing going right.[/i] he thought. "You mentioned a duel. You're a member of the Underground?" Rika glanced at Tracy. If he were an actor, he would of won a grammy.

"Try not to take too long? My dear girl.." Hiro said striking a dramatic glance to the side. "Why with JUSTICE at our wings our flight will be sped along the ever flowing course of time until we find ourselves with all too much to traverse as it collects in a pool. In other words..." Hiro trailed off as he dramatically finished shuffling his deck and placed it down again on the table.
"Time flies, WITH JUSTICE!" he exclaimed. With that he drew five cards from the top of his deck and declared the common start up phrase of Duel!

With a light chuckle to himself the Masked Hero stated he would take the first turn and as such turned his right hand toward his deck to draw.
"Behold! JUSTICE DRAW!" he exclaimed loudly, his voice echoing somehow as well. At his voice the top card of his deck seemed to flip up off the deck, spin in the air a little and come to rest in his outstretched hand.
"Justice rewards me greatly as it does to all those who pass through this life bathed in its warm light. Let us begin!" Hiro said. He glanced over his hand quickly and nodded once with approval. Somehow the lights in the room darkened and a single spot light from the ceiling focused in on Hiro, with particular emphasis oh the single card he held in his hand.

"Those who find themselves in the grips of villainy's wretched claws will find that heros are but a call away! And so it is now! E - Emergency Call activate!" Hiro proclaimed in what seemed like the most bold voice he could muster. No noticeable effect could be observed but that was because this was merely a table. A holographic duel table would give them away to security, so the less flashy way to play was really the only safe way to play. It never seemed to hurt Hiro's showmanship though.
"Answer the call, Elemental HERO Stratos!" Hiro said as he added Stratos to his hand from the deck. A wide grin appeared on Hiro's face as he summoned the monster.

"As you may well know, entering the fray against evil alone may be considered folly. But Stratos is no fool! By his power I add Elemental HERO Sparkman to my hand!" Hiro explained as he did so. At the same time he took a card from his hand and discarded it. It was King of the Swamp.
"Though not a hero himself, even the lord of the muck cannot restrain his desire to see justice dealt in this world! And so by his power the true potential of HEROs can be met. Polymerization is added to my hand!" Hiro proclaimed. Suddenly the room went completely dark. Hiro's voice echoed out of the darkness.

"Two heros find their goals unite. Walk down the same path, unlock your true power. Lose yourselves and become one for the sake of justice! Polymerization Activate!" Hiro said. As he did so a strobe light began flashing as Hiro dramatically slammed the spell on to the table. He then sent two cards in his hand to the graveyard.
"Sparkman and Blade Edge unite. Fusion Summon, Elemental Hero Plasma Vice!" Hiro said. He placed Plasma Vice on the field from the extra deck, the strobe light ceased as he did so and a single small circle of light appeared on its space in the table. This light was changing colors for whatever effect Hiro had imagined up.

"Come, shield of justice!" Hiro then called out. As he did so the colored light ceased and the normal lights to the room came on though greatly dimmed. He then placed a spell or trap face down.
"With this the first advance of the warriors of good has ended." He stated confidently. As he did the lights in the room returned to normal to reveal he was standing on a stool, putting him a good one or two feet above Suzu. He seemed to have a deep look of admiration for the turn at least from his posture. His face was obscured so who had any idea what was going on there. He stepped down as the lights fully came back in.

"Now I can understand if you're moved with the feeling of justice young woman. Who could see such a marvelous display of all that is good and not be moved, even to tears?! I myself found it hard in the past to resist the amazing charm such a show of good would create. Come now! Stand and embrace it! Justice welcomes all those who are ready to join the cause. To still be standing as of now you surely have the potential. What say you my friend?! WILL YOU JOIN ME AS MY PARTNER IN THE CAUSE OF JUSTICE?!" Hiro said, never seeming to need to breathe all that deeply.

[spoiler=Hiro's Duel information]
[u][b]Field[/b][/u]
-Elemental HERO Stratos, ATK Mode, 1800 ATK
-Elemental HERO Plasma Vice, ATK Mode, 2600 ATK
-One set spell or trap

[u][b]Hand[/b][/u]
-2 cards

[u][b]Graveyard[/b][/u]
-E - Emergency Call
-King of the Swamp
-Polymerization
-Elemental HERO Sparkman
-Elemental HERO Blade Edge

[u][b]Banished [/b][/u]
-Nothing
[/spoiler]

What Hiroto failed to notice was that during his heroic episode for an entire turn, by the time he had gotten Polymerization, Suzumi was rolling on the floor while laughing uncontrollably. The woman had to set her cards face down on the table before falling down and exploding into a giggle fit. She knew, more than anyone, this persona was a serious thing for Hiro. He donned the mask to fight the evildoers known as the duel oppressing authorities. But she could not, for her life, take it seriously. As a friend, Suzu probably shouldn’t be laughing [i]at[/i] him, but it was all too much. A minute or two after he finished his turn, the girl struggled to rise back on her feet to duel while trying to regain her composure.

“O-Okay… Lemme just… catch my breath…” Suzumiya requested a moment to calm down. After letting out a few more giggles, her turn began with the top card being drawn. With a bit of hesitation, trying to not laugh more and focus, she took the five cards that were lying down from the table. [i]Okay… Plasma Vice and Stratos… I didn’t open with the best hand, so it’s not gonna be easy taking down the big one. … I do have a way though. [/i]

“If I control no monsters, I can Special Summon Photon Slasher. Then I Normal Summon Photon Crusher!” Suzu called forth two monsters by placing them down onto the table. She was fighting off a little bit of depression from the lack of holographic images. Two duelists would stand across the field from one another, standing proudly alongside their soldiers called out. She did have an alternative outside of Underground Dueling for now, however.

“I overlay both my Level Four Photon Slasher and Photon Crusher… with these two monsters, I construct the overlay network!” the woman shouted, following in Hiroto’s footsteps by really getting caught up in her emotions towards the duel. “Exceed Summon! Mechanical Armor Ninja – Blade Heart!” she continued now slamming the card down on the table from her extra deck. It only had an attack power of twenty two hundred, so it was still no match for Plasma Vice. However, she still had a grin of confidence plastered all over her face. Suzu placed a card into a zone up by the monster zone. It was a spell card.

“Hiro, imagine this.” Suzumiya began, asking for his attention while stating the alternative she had found to holograms. “The both of us stand in a place similar to the outer world of the cosmos… with us, are the allies we have called out by the power of the cards…” she described an area that sounded impossible. Hiroto and Suzumi would simply be standing in the middle of space. As she stated, all three monsters on the field were there. Elemental HERO Plasma Vice, a rather large warrior would be surrounded by lightning and clad in golden armor. On top of his hands were two giant blade shaped guards. Used for both attacking and defending. Beside him was Stratos, a blue skinned soldier with airplane-like wings and two fans in front of them. Both of these Heroes wore blue visor masked that completely covered their faces. On the other side of the field was the girl’s allied ninja. He was equipped with two swords, along with red and yellow armor. Shooting stars were seen flying by the battlefield… until suddenly, one began descending towards them.

“This is the Exceed Territory, one of my domains, and I’m activating Blade Heart’s effect.” Suzumi informed the opposing Hero of Justice about her taking control of the game, and then pulling Photon Slasher from underneath the ninja’s card. “Once per turn, by removing an overlay unit, this card can attack twice.” she explained, and as she did, that shooting star came down and smashed right into her monster. He wasn’t harmed, but instead, absorbed into his body. Not only that, but his attack power began to rise.

“My Field Magic gives Exceed Monsters two hundred points of power equal to their ranks. Blade Heart is Rank Four; therefore, his attack power becomes three thousand. With that, I’ll have him attack.” Suzumiya explained the ability of the domain she ruled. Now that her monster’s attack power was superior to not just Stratos, but Plasma Vice as well, it moved in to swiftly strike the both of them. In the blind of an eye, it reappeared before his master and sheathed the swords. Both of the defeated heroes literally exploded into yellow holographic shards. Just as she would remember if they were playing with actual Duel Disk, back before when Duel Monsters was fun out in public.

“… I set a card and end…” Suzu placed another card down, with a voice now full of depression. It was hard for her to play and fully enjoy herself. All the girl could do was cling onto her imagination.

[spoiler=Suzumi’s Duel Information][b][u]Field[/u][/b]
Blade Armor Ninja – 2200 ATK, 1 Xyz Material, Attack Position
Set Card
Field Slot – Xyz Territory

[b][u]Hand[/u][/b]

[b][u]Graveyard[/u][/b]
Photon Slasher

[b][u]Banished[/u][/b]
N/A

[b][u]Life Points[/u][/b]
6000 vs 4400[/spoiler]

It took a little while even though Slash's runner had the best technology, because he stole all the parts from law enforcement who always had the newest model runners, but finally he was home. He stopped his runner and locked it, and headed toward a door. The door was one of many in the underground tunneling system of the Satellite, but Slash knew his own because he had made knife marks unto the door. He opened it and went inside, to his simple home. It was basically a living room with a bed in it, and there was another door that held the bathroom. It was very different than his living conditions in Neo Domino, but Slash loved it anyways. He never even stayed inside anyway, he was always out. He turned on his radio to see current events, and for a while, nothing was going on. But then there was a report about many Dens being captured by the police.

[i]"What? How can that be? Its been a nice while since police have found, let alone captured a Den. But now suddenly they captured a few in such a short amount of time? This is bad. No wonder I saw a new cop today, Neo Domino is really getting serious. I have to tell Yurai and Tracy." [/i]

Of course, Slash didn't know where Tracy was, especially since he didn't ever use his phone. But he knew where to find Yurai. Climbing on his bed[i], [/i]he pushed a slab on the roof which opened right up. His home was directly under a abandoned apartment complex, so he went up and put the slab back in place. He then started running toward Yurai's card shop, and in about twenty minutes of continuous running, he made it to the location of the shop. Completely out of breath, he opened the door to the shop and said,

"Yurai, have you been keeping up with the news!? There's alot of trouble going on!"

[color=#000080]"Course I'm a member of the Underground!"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru scoffed, [/color][color=#000080]"Why else would I mention a Den?"[/color]

[color=#000000]Something seemed off about this guy though; he was probably[/color][color=#000000] [i]lying[/i][/color][color=#000000] when he said that he didn't know this was a Den. Komaru could tell by the tone of his voice. Another cool thing about being undercover: one got to insult their marks right out in the open, and wasn't bound by the whole "cop etiquette" thing in the slightest.[/color]

[color=#000080]"So... you didn't know this was a Den, huh?"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru asked mockingly, [/color][color=#000080]"And you've been here... how long? Tch, either you're lying, or you're even [i]more[/i] of a total noob than I would've gave you credit for."[/color]

Tracy blushed. "Ok, yeah. I did lie about not knowing it was a Den. But I'm not in the Underground. Just liked coming here cuz it was secret." In his head, Tracy was formulating a back-up plan. [i]This guys good.[/i] he thought [i]Or I'm getting sloppy.[/i] By now, Rika's faith in Tracy was waning. The man knew he was lying, and it'd soon be over for him. She reached for her phone carefully, and sent Yurai and Marcia a warning message. If they got caught, at least Yurai and Marcia wouldn't. But this guy didn't seem too bad. "I'm Underground..." she said. Tracy paled. [i]Rika, what are you doing![/i] She reached to where Tracy hid her backpack. Tracy almost screamed as she removed her duel disk and slid her deck into it. "I'd be happy to play you." Tracy balled his hands into fists. [i]If we get outta this, I swear I'll never let her hear the end of this.[/i]

Meanwhile, Yurai was dying of boredom in an empty card store. "Seriously, I now understand what it meant by gentle torcher." he said. Voicing his pain was one of the ways he got through the week, but it still didn't help the boredom. That's when, to Yurai great delight, Slash burst in with the news. "Trouble?"Yurai asked "How bad is it?" That's when he got Rika's text. "Den 72 discovered. Don't know how many others. Possible Den discovery. Watch out." he read aloud. Yurai glanced at the bosses office. He didn't even open his mouth when his boss yelled. "Just go, Undergrounders getting caught screws my business anyways." Even in this situation, Yurai had to laugh. But that cop definitely wasn't the only one. [i] We'll need help.[/i] he thought. Then he remembered. "Suzumi." She had just improved his duel disk last week. That aside, she knew the Masked Hero. Both would be strong allies. He sent her a message with all the info he could on the situation, then turned to Slash. "Tracy and Rika are at Den 72. Go on ahead of me. I'll try to find Marcia."

By now, most people had awoken and started there day or at least had some breakfast. But for Susumu, at the ridiculous time of 11:45 am, he found himself only just rolling out of a frankly dirt ridden and unsturdy bed. [i]I never imagined I'd be right here, right now, living like this, feeling sorry for myself [/i]he mumbled to himself, as had become a daily routine for this teenaged runaway. No job to wake up early for and dwindling prospects considering his education was so extravagant back in Neo Domino City.

[color=#a52a2a]"Quarter to twelve, eh? Lets see what the days got in store for me"[/color][color=#000000] [/color]And with that, he brazenly slid the curtains aside from the nearby window.

It was raining. Heavily. Once more, it looked as if the rain had only just started.

[color=#a52a2a]"Great! Just...absolutely great!" [/color]Susumu muttered as if someone was there to listen.

He was just about to fall back into his slumber when all of a sudden a letter flew through the window which had only been opened a minute previous.

It read:

[center][i]Section 77 is in turmoil[/i][/center]
[center][i]and we thought that [/i][i]we should tell[/i][/center]
[center][i]since you live here you are loyal[/i][/center]
[center][i]so avoid this impending hell [/i][/center]

Susumu dropped the letter, but his face dropped even further. He frantically found some clothes to put on and packed his backpack with duel disk and cards to boot. But as usual, he hadn't even thought about where he was going, he simply decided that by taking the alley route outside his room, which he admittedly had only rudimentary knowledge of, he would safely be able to rendevous with a fellow underground duelist, or at least anyone except the police force anyway...

[color=#a52a2a]"Today of all days" [/color]Susumu groaned to himself as the rain carried on falling and he left his room to begin his search for friendly faces...

"Alright then Yudai, see you there," Slash said. He hopped back on to his runner and, after unlocking it, started heading towards Den 77. Since the streets of the Satellite are rarely anything but empty, it wouldn't take too long for Slash to get to his destination. But after almost heading into a group of cops, he had to take the alleys. It took him a little longer than he would have liked but soon Den 77 was right around the corner. He parked his runner in an alley and began walking towards the Den. That was when he saw Tracy and his friend Rika that he always talks about. But next to them was another person Slash didn't recognize. He walked over to them when he saw that Rika had out her duel disk. That was when he realized something was off. As he walked over to the group he said,

"What's going on here? Rika, put that duel disk away," then Slash turned to the stranger, "And just who are you?"

[color=#000000]Komaru was just about to officially accept when all of a sudden this other punk scolded at the girl, before turning to [i]him[/i] and demanding to know who he was. Visibly frustrated by this, Komaru glared at this person with a look of pure venom.[/color]

[color=#000080]"Well that depends... who do you think [i]you[/i] are?"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru asked spitefully, [/color][color=#000080]"Coming in here and interrupting a duel... jackass."[/color]

[color="#000000"]Duel Disk still at the ready, Komaru turned back to the girl, without even waiting to see how the other guy would react. Frankly, his response was the slightest bit important. What [i]was[/i] important was that Komaru got on with this duel, to see how good this girl [i]really[/i] was. After all, if she [i]was[/i] in the Underground, one would [i]expect[/i] her to do well after all.[/color]

[color=#000080]"Now, let's try this again,"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru told the girl, [/color][color=#000080]"I accept your challenge."[/color]

"Ok," Rika said activating her duel disk and drawing 5 cards. "You're new, so you can make the first move." she said smiling brightly. She was looking forward to this the whole day. Dueling was her best skill, though she wasn't as good as Yurai, Tracy, or Marcia. [i]What's with Tracy anyways?[/i] she thought. [i]This guy doesn't seem too bad. Perfectly fine to me at least.[/i] She felt proud, and held herself so. Tracy would see once she was done that he wasn't as right as he thought.
Tracy, was about explode. How could Rika be so foolish? [i]She better not lose.[/i]

---

Yurai ran out to the back of the shop. He didn't have any time to waste. As he got to the small shack behind the shop, his boss Stan walked out. "Let me guess. You tuned it so that it could duel?" he asked. Yurai shook his head. "All I did was speed it up." Most runners in this new resticted age were fixed for strict mobile use only. They could, of course be tuned for dueling, or just used in combination with a duel disk. This was how Yurai used them. They offered faster travel for him, but he could use the duel disk even while riding. Although this was much more dangerous than a regular duel runner, it was much more convenient. "Marcia's headed for the Den. I don't know if Rika told her the same, so I need to warn her." Stan nodded, and Yurai hopped on the runner and sped off.

"Damn it Rika, you shouldn't have started the duel," Slash said. He wanted to ask this stranger a couple questions first, just to make sure he was safe. But he wasn't even able to get a name out of him before Rika foolishly started the duel. He turned to Tracy.

"Tracy, have you gotten anything out of this stranger that Rika was so willing to duel?" Slash asked although he hardly thought that Tracy was going to give him good news from the look on his face. At least Yurai would get here soon, but he didn't know what exactly that would accomplish since the duel had already begun. Best case scenario, this guy was an actual underground duelist, which was highly unlikely since underground duelists don't normally duel on the streets. Worst case scenario, they wouldn't be seeing Rika for a while...

Susumu prowled the alleys that interlinked the underground hideouts with high alertness. He might have been introduced to Underground duelling, but he was still quite new to the whole thing and not an awful lot of people could put a name to his face.
He carried on moving and stealthily tip-toeing around each alleyway corner, finding nothing but rubbish bags and polluted scents, no doubt from the fumes of duel runners. However, as Susumu found himself going around yet another almost identical alleyway, he completely forgot the way he'd came and had no idea, for the life of him where he now stood.

[color=#a52a2a]"If I went left here, then right there... then that must mean I'm...uhh....DAMN IT. This is no good!" [/color]Susumu cursed as he flew up another alleyway. However, he saw that this one lead out of the alleyways. Risky, he thought, but worth checking to see who he could find. As he stepped out from the alley he heard a massive engine ignited with a massive yell accompanied, he soon turned to see a duel runner coming straight towards him! The duel runners driver had white hair with a red streak, wearing baggy jeans and a winter coat, it was clear that he was in a rush and had somewhere to be, which would explain what appeared to be very dangerous driving. Susumu quickly leapt like a crazed jaguar to avoid a collison...

If the destruction of Stratos and Plasma Vice had bothered Hiro, he certainly wasn't showing it. Then again with the mask it was hard to tell much of anything Hiro was showing facially. With a light chuckle he proceeded into his second turn.
"Justice Draw!" he declared once more. And once again the top card of his deck seemed to sort of flip into his hand on its own. There was a trick to it like with everything Hiro did but again with most of what Hiro did for home duels it was hard to tell how he got about doing it. Though before continuing he felt had to say something about the names Suzu had been using during her duel.

"Young Lady, I assure you I am capable of imagining our bout. But i'm not entirely sure you're imagining it right. The term is "Xyz" for instance, not "exceed" and you called out the entirely wrong name for your monster." Hiro said. His heroic voice was still present and it seemed he was trying to tread lightly as if knowing the sort of reaction he might be getting from his opponent to the information.

"A-anyway, on we go!" Hiro called out focusing back in on the duel. He was able to imagine their fight. The holograms they were accustomed too made it simple enough. Right now Stratos and Plasma Vice had fallen to this ninja opponent. With nothing but a set card Hiro had to move on to avenge them.
"Shield of Justice arise! Royal Decree!" Hiro called out as he flipped his face down trap face up for both to see. As both duelists were accustomed to, Royal Decree prevented the use of any other traps so long as it was out. Hiro knew Suzu needed no explanation of the effect. With a quick glance to the now three cards in his hand he continued with his turn.

"With Justice's blessing now in place, the heros have nothing to fear from the vile traps of evil's minions. The time is right for a miracle! Miracle Fusion activate!" Hiro declared as he played the spell from his hand. As he did the strobe light once again began lighting the room. What seemed like silver confetti also seemed to be falling from the ceiling but didn't seem to be collecting on the ground, likely a hologram. Hiro picked up King of the Swamp and Sparkman from his graveyard and placed them outside the duel mat where banished cards go.

"The King of Swamps finds he can no longer resist the call of justice! And so he uses all the power he can muster to become a hero himself! Watch his success, take the form of Elemental HERO Flame Wingman!" Hiro said as he placed King of the swamp on top of
Sparkman to form his banished pile.
"And now, behold the combustion of two fallen souls! Expend your lives for the sake of justice! Bring about a new hero, a new champion to your legacies! Fusion Summon, Elemental Hero, Shining Flare Wingman!" Hiro declared as he placed the monster on to his field. The strobe light and confetti effects stopped, the same rainbow circle of light appeared over Shining Flare Wingman for a moment and then the lights returned to a dimmed version of the room's normal.

"And now, Flare Wingman's spirit surges! Behold his righteous wrath over his fallen comrades! Due to Blade Edge, Stratos, and Plasma Vice existing in the graveyard his attack increases to 3400! Go harbinger of justice! Revenge for your fallen comrades is yours to be had!" Hiro declared. He seemed to be on the stool again for this, though there was no telling how long that would last. Shining Flare Wingman's attack destroyed Blade Armor Ninja, dealing 1200 damage for the attack, yet Flare Wingman wasn't quite finished dealing damage.

"And now behold the radiance of justice! Those struck down by Flare Wingman's attack fuel his power further, the judgement given is damage equal to the force of your fallen monster!" Hiro declared. It seemed he had front flipped into the air off the stool but who knew for sure anymore. With the attack he ended his turn and the lighting in the room returned to normal, who knew for how long though.

[spoiler=Hiro's Duel information]
[u][b]Field[/b][/u]
-Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman, ATK Mode, 3400 ATK
-Royal Decree, Continuous Trap

[u][b]Hand[/b][/u]
-2 cards

[u][b]Graveyard[/b][/u]
-E - Emergency Call
-Polymerization
-Elemental HERO Blade Edge
-Elemental HERO Stratos
-Elemental HERO Plasma Vice
-Miracle Fusion

[u][b]Banished [/b][/u]
-Elemental HERO Sparkman
-King of the Swamp

[u][b]Lifepoints[/b][/u]
4400 vs 2600
[/spoiler]

“Shut up you, I’m calling them whatever I please.” a greatly annoyed Suzumiya responded to the Masked Hero’s correcting. Not once was she ever fond of any name changes. ‘Exceed’ and other words being used became a habit. That aside however, Suzumi was in a bit of a pinch, facing the mighty Shining Flare Wingman. In many of their duels has this card messed her up badly. It wasn’t just the attack power, but the burn alone made it so it would inflict massive damage.

“My turn…” she carefully began by drawing. She was going to have to waste quite a bit of resources to defeat the warrior, but it’d be worth it. In her mind, the angelic solider had completely annihilated her ninja, leaving her field empty except for a set card.

“I activate Photon Sanctuary, special summoning two Photon Tokens with an attack power of two thousand each. I cannot summon anything other than a Light monster this turn now.” Suzumi explained the effect of her spell card, along with the restriction. Of course, Hiro probably knew that it wasn’t really a restriction in the slightest except for other Exceeds. In a deck of Photon Monsters, this was just fine. The energy orb duo in the imaginary battlefield appeared and then quickly combined into a much larger one. The large sphere of light suddenly exploded.

“I release both of the Photon Tokens, whom both share attack powers at two thousand, to fulfill this card’s summoning condition.” the girl declared, holding up one of the two cards in her hand. In her imagination, a large red crest with a blue light in the center had been revealed from the burst of energy. The duelist jumped up, grabbed it, spun around in the air, and then launched it high up into the space of Xyz Territory. Suddenly, the airborne object starting spinning, pulling in particles of light from every direction.

“Embodiment of Light, now descend! Appear now!” Suzumiya commanded a holy, near-godly force of sorts. She practically [i]slammed[/i] the card down onto the table in reality. The cyan colored atoms all began the process of forming a gigantic creature of light. The crest itself expanded in size and the speckles formed wings out of the back. A navy blue body was being created with the rest of it being of a much lighter and brighter shade of blue, along with several red parts. A tail was formed with the shape of a red trident at the end of it. The beast’s creation finished, it spread its wings and let out a roar that quite literally echoed throughout space. The monster then glared down at its foe, with eyes seen as the cosmos itself. “Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!”

“Let’s play, shall we Hiro?” Suzumi spoke with a more confident tone, now getting more serious. The spearhead of her entire deck had been called out, and she felt comfortable knowing that the man before her could very well take it down. Knowing this, she trembled with excitement, wanting to know what all he’d do next turn to counter. Until then, however…

“I activate the Instant Magic: Photon Trident. Until the End Phase, a Photon Monster I control receives a seven hundred point power increase, and can destroy a Spell or Trap card on the field when damage is inflicted.” the woman explained most of the effects on her card. She was tapping the new monster to show where all of that power was going even after saying it. With this, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon was superior to Shining Flare Wingman.

“Galaxy-Eyes attacks your Elemental Hero.” Suzumi declared. The cosmic dragon opened its wings up wide, and then began charging up an improbable amount of radiant energy. All before it was finally ready. “Photon Stream of Destruction!” she shouted, putting far too much emotion into a table duel. Her monster let out a gigantic blast of light that completely engulfed the hero: Shining Flare Wingman. The power of the attack left Hiroto’s side of the field as empty and barren as Shining Flare did when it appeared.

“I end my turn with that.” Suzumiya informed him, giggling in delight. Even though she didn’t inflict a lot of damage, the main problems on the field were still blown out of the water. So it was plenty achievement to her. More importantly than that, she was laughing because dueling her best friend like this was always most fun.

[Spoiler=Suzumi’s Duel Information][b][u]Field[/b][/u]
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon – 3000 ATK
Set Card
Field Spell – Xyz Territory

[b][u]Hand [/b][/u]

[b][u]Graveyard[/b][/u]
Photon Slasher
Photon Crusher
Blade Armor Ninja
Photon Sanctuary
Photon Trident

[b][u]Banished[/b][/u]
N/A

[b][u]Life Points[/b][/u]
2600 vs 4100[/spoiler]

[i]Awake, mortal.[/i]
Jacobi sat bolt upright. "Who was that?" he asked. When nobody responded, he held his head in his hands, sighing. "Must be my imagination...[i]Again.[/i]"
[i]Where am I, anyway? [/i]Jacobi thought, looking around. Then it all came back to him. The past three years. He was in his hideout in Detroit. It was actually in pretty good shape, for a small hideout in Detroit belonging to a thirteen-year-old. The room was slightly cracked, so that it leaked when it rained, but it's not like it was caving in or anything. A few windows were also shattered, but other then that it was pretty solid. So Jacobi was fine with it. He, on the other hand, was a different story. Looking in his reflection in a mirror, Jacobi saw most of his hair was pushed off to one side and sticking up at a 90 degree angle, and he had thick bags under his eyes[i]. [/i][i]Too much coffee, [/i]Jacobi thought ruefully. He laid back down on his Sleeping Bag, where he remained for a few moments. Then he jumped up, fixed his hair as best he could, placed his deck in his duel disk, and placed his disk in his worn-out backpack. Opening the trapdoor that led to the tunnels of some underground duel place, [i]Arcadia, or something like that, [/i]Jacobi thought, he climbed down.

[color=#000080]"Me? New? Pleeease, I've done this for [i]years[/i]!" [/color][color=#000000]Komaru boasted, [/color][color=#000080]"Must be because I'm the only one ballsy enough to take these kind of duels out on the streets, nowadays. Well... no matter, I draw."[/color]

[color=#000000]He then drew a total of 6 cards, since he was to start. Well, it was against his wishes, but the opposing young girl insisted on it... somewhat. If this was any other duelist, he'd tell them to get stuffed, but how could he say no to a pretty face?[/color]

[color=#000080]"For starters, I place T.G. Rush Rhino in Attack Position," [/color][color=#000000]As Komaru placed said card on his Duel Disk, an armoured rhinoceros stood on its own two feet, eagerly awaiting its combat instructions.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Beast-type/EARTH/Level 4/1600 ATK/800 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#000080]"I then place 3 face-downs,"[/color][color=#000000] Komaru then declared, 3 holographic projections of backs of cards appeared, [/color][color=#000080]"Your move."[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Komaru's Status]LP: 6000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 34[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 2[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: T.G. Rush Rhino (Atk), 3 S/T[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: N/A[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

Rika smirked snidely. "Well, if you insist on that, my draw." She pulled a card from her deck and smiled as she added it to her hand. "For starters, I play Snow Fairy!" She placed the card on her duel disk, and a small fairy in a blue princess dress with white icy wings appears before them. "When she's Normal Summoned, I can place any level 4 or lower Ice-type monster on top of my deck. So, I place Freezing Sleet Dragon on the top." She searched her deck, then pulled a card and added it to the top of her deck. "That's not all though, I also Activate Ebome Blizzard! This card allows me to search my deck for a level 4 or lower Ice-type monster and Special Summon it. So, I Special Summon Arctic Kitsune!" She pulled another card from her deck and placed it onto the field. A beautiful white fox with nine tails appeared next to the Snow Fairy. With it, a fierce blizzard covered Komaru's field. "But this card brings quite a bite with her. For this turn, you're trapped in this blizzard and can't attack. Down side, because of Ebome Blizzard, I gotta skip my next Draw Phase. So I place two face-downs, and this ends my turn." Rika folded her arms and shot a confident smile at Tracy, but Tracy wasn't happy. He looked at Komaru's field. He had to be planning something else. [i]What's he waiting for? Why hasn't he booked her yet?[/i]

[spoiler=[b]Rika's info[/b]]

Field:
[spoiler=Snow Fairy]
[img]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/Ice%20Deck/SnowFairy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arctic Kitsune]
[img]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/Ice%20Deck/ArcticKitsune.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
2 face-downs

Graveyard:
[spoiler=Ebome Blizzard]
[img]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/Ice%20Deck/EbomeBlizzard.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Hand:
1 card[/spoiler]

----

Yurai checked his phone. Still no answer from Suzumi. "Dammit!" She still hadn't answered. He did a quick turn and sped down the tunnel. She must've been busy, but this was rather urgent. In his haste to check the phone however, he hadn't noticed that he was about to collide with some one else. He swerved,spun around the man, almost collided with a scrap heap, then slowed. "Sorry, shoulda paid more attention." Then he saw Marcia walking their way. He moved sped the runner up again, and moved it towards her and cut her off in her path. "Marcia, get on." She blushed, but looked confused. "What's going on?" Yurai showed her Rika's message. "Den 77 compromised?" She paled, but slowly got on the back. Once she was on, Yurai dialed the number for Suzumi and waited for an answer.

Archived