mike_destrall

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1330305533' post='5843143']
not exactly, can you explain please?
[/quote]
[quote name='Alex_S.' timestamp='1330306271' post='5843180']
In Greek mythology, I would assume that Aphrodite would not exactly be the most powerful in a physical fight. That's likely what the low ATK is alluding to, for flavor.

Though, being the Goddess of love and some other things, she probably has stamina...
[/quote]

well basically what alex said... and if you notice, of all the gods so far ares goes for higher power with 2400

• 2 months later...

well ppl im back in action... sorry for being away so long but i was without computer till now... next update will likely be till the end of this week... and will have five cards or so to make for the absence

[quote name='Mistery Hunter' timestamp='1335638756' post='5927693']
For those who care about it, the greek mythology mainly resolves about demi-gods supporting the gods.. thats why without any demi-gods this set (cannot) be called greek mythollogy
[/quote]

well, you see this is a evergrowing set so it will probably not be only about gods (it already includs other cards besides gods, if look at them)

[quote name='Mistery Hunter' timestamp='1335972884' post='5930981']
(I just mentioned this) I didn't say that it wasn't there or something like that i just menioned it to help you out. Since i have a topic about them to. So if you run out of ideas just ask i know most thig in the mythology
[/quote]

ok thx

[quote name='Ben Sage Futernick' timestamp='1336359480' post='5934141']
My concern with this set is that it's basically minuses to your hand advantage to use effects, with absolutely no way to recover outside of Olympus, which requires so many minuses to use anyway that it's irrelevant. Make some kind of card that alleviates the loss in hand advantage.
[/quote]

yeah your guys are absoluteky right... i should create a couple of cards that return your hand advantage to you

[quote name='Mistery Hunter' timestamp='1336372774' post='5934212']
though i love this topic (hehe) I should agree with the guy above me. Can you tell us when you think the new cards will be up?
[/quote]

hopefully i get one or two today or tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

Archived