Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][Accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/275991-blind-eyes-season-1-trimester-1-has-startedacceptingpg-16/"]OOC Thread[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mikzeR0ZkDA&list=FLfh8ZhQ7PkAepyQOCeJ7wQA&index=8&feature=plpp_video"]Opening Theme[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fAg-JRFYzg]Ending Theme[/url]

Jin recoiled as the large thug he was fighting's fist met his face. Blood filled his mouth, but he just spat it back at his assailant and rushed back in. [i]Five against one. They're at a disadvantage today.[/i] he thought. The largest thug swung at Jin, a well aimed haymaker that normally would've dislocated his jaw, but Jin was much faster. He ducked under the haymaker and landed a brutal uppercut on the large mans chin. He fell back, but Jin didn't wait. He threw a high kick at the second thug, connecting with his cheek and sending him to kiss the dirt. The other kids converged on him, but Jin was not outmatched. He caught one by the throat and punched the other straight in the face,breaking his nose. Then, throwing the now blue thug at his friend, he said "We're done, right? Because I can trash you again if you want?" The four boys scrambled and struggled to their feet. "That guys a monster!I swear it!" one yelled. "Monster or not, lets get outta here! He's with Akatsuki!" At the last remark, Jin rolled his eyes. [i]If they knew that, why'd they attack?[/i] He stood and watched as the four boys ran off, then wiped blood from his lips. "I must've bit my tongue." he voiced. "Lien's not gonna like that..." With that thought, he headed home. But something wasn't right. Somehow, he felt he was being watched.

Marta sighed and rested her head in her hands. She had been searching and searching, but thetwo she was told at the start of September to find were nowhere to be seen. Granted, she hadn't been given much to work with. Masune's note contained almost no information. "Great idea Masune. They're in Japan." she said voicing her frustrations. She wondered what her students would be thinking. The year started and she was already gone for two months. Giving big sigh, she decided that if she didn't find them by the end of the week, she would return to the academy without them. Looking back up over the Osaka horizon, she lept off the building and on to the next. Something else was coming.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twigs and branches snapped under Alex's feet as he ran through a forest on the outskirts of the school. [i]Damnit, where'd he go? He was just here![/i] Thought Alex as he looked around for the demon he was chasing. A loud crack sounded from behind him. He spun around quickly to see a dog like creature. "There's the damn Hellhound" he said pointing a pistol at the dog. The dog was growling with black liquid coming out of it's mouth. "Go back to hell." The dog lunged at him. Alex rolled out of the way and shot it it he side.The dog rowred and charged at him clawing at his hand. Alex's gun flew out of his hand and he jumped to the side. The dog turned toward him slashing his leg. Blood started to gush out. Alex pulled another pistol out and shot at the dog.

[b][color=#008000]"Fine, Masuke, you can have the d*mn thing if you're so interested in it! Look under the loose tile beneath my old desk, now bye."[/color] Cole said with a tired expression as he closed and pocketed his yellow and black cell phone. Looking around, all he could see was trees and bushes. [color=#008000]"I guess I should get a little higher to see the school..."[/color] Cole reached into his backpack and pulled out a pair of wireless over-the-head headphones and put them on, turning the switch on the side to listen to music. [color=#008000]"Well, here goes something."[/color] [/b]

[b]Bending his legs as tighly as possible, he lept straight up about twenty-feet and landed on a branch. Doing the same to get to the very top branch, he grabbed some mini-benoculars from his pocket and held them up. [color=#008000]"There it is!"[/color] He exclamed. Just then, he heard a not-so-faint gunshot. This startled him and he slipped off of the branch, falling to the ground and breaking every branch he hit on the way down.[/b]

[b]Cole opened his eyes enough to see a small squirell right infront of him. To Cole, everything was upside down because he landed on his back. [color=#008000]"Hey, big guy."[/color] He said to get the attention of the squirell. [color=#008000]"Wanna show which way to the school thing?"[/color] He was being sarcastic because he knew that squirells didn't speak 'human', but just as he turned back over and stood up, the squirell grabbed his pants leg and pointed straight forward. [color=#008000]"Oh, well uh..."[/color] He said, taking a bag of trail-mix out of his pocket and handing it to the squirell. [color=#008000]"Thanks little guy. Just uh... remember to throw away that bag when you're done with it."[/color] The squirell nodded in agreeance and scurried off with trail-mix in toe.[/b]

[b][color=#008000]"Well..."[/color] He said as he started walking towards the school, after picking his headphones back up and hanging them on the back of his neck.[/b]

As Jin entered the house on Kujikoka Ave. he was greeted by his angry foster mother swinging a broom at him, which sharply stung his face. "Where the hell've you been mister!?" Jin held his now even more pained face, as the Japanese hag of woman continued continued to yell. "Do you have any idea what time it is!? I sent you to get groceries four hours ago! You weren't with that Kimogi girl were you!?" At that, Jin heavily blushed. Kimogi was the fair skinned, dark eyed, beautiful girl that Jin had crushed on from his old high school. He even remembered how he'd tried giving her chocolates on Valentines Day the previous year, and how she laughed at him and told the entire school, most of whom already disliked him, that he had desperately tried to confess undying love to her. [i]Ok, so she wasn't the nicest[/i] he admitted [i]But damn, she was hot.[/i] Removing his hands from his face, he managed to say "Of course not! Why would I be with her!?" Mama Akatsuki scanned him up an down. Finally, she pointed at him. "You were in another fight weren't you!?" Jin shook his head.
"Of course I wasn't!"
"There's blood on your cheeks!"
"That's cuz you hit me with a broom you psycho!"
Jin got to his feet and glared at the short old woman. Before either of them could continue though, a soft, sweet voice interjected. "Are the two of you fighting again?" It was Lien, Jin's twin sister. Jin looked down. "There's that word again..." he said. Lien pouted, then noticing his wounds, looked sympatheticlly, yet sternly at him. "Jin, I thought you said you wouldn't get in anymore fights." All Jin could do was look at his hands. A bit of blood was still on his knuckles. [i]I did promise Lien I wouldn't get in anymore fights...[/i] A lump formed in his stomach. He readied himself for Liens scolding, but instead, she sighed. "Let me treat your wounds. We'll talk after that. That's ok, right mom?" Mrs. Akatsuki smiled and nodded. As Lien pulled Jintowards her room, the short old woman asked herself "How could twins be anymore different? Lien, a female. Responsible, mature, and kinder than Mother Teresa. But her brother, Jin, only seems to cause trouble and has almost no hope for a future career." She sighed and sat on comfortable looking armchair. "What am I to do with him."

Rafael was in his cat form walking down a sidewalk in the human world. He saw a little girl skipping along with long black hair. "KITTY!" She yelled trying to pick up Rafael. He ran down an alley for the perfect trap. "C'mere kitty!" She yelled. She followed him. Hook, line, and sinker. Rafael transformed back into his demon form. "...kitty?" she said, depressed and scared. "Rawr." He said jokingly before making a meal of her blood. He wiped the blood off his mouth and transformed back into a cat and strutted down the street with his tail in the air.

"Ow!" Jin cried as Lien applied ointment to his cut hand. "Maybe you should remember THIS pain the next time you think of getting in another fight." she replied. "Jin, you promised that you wouldn't fight anymore." Jin couldn't look her in the eye. He did make her that promise, and he broke it just as easily. "It was different this time..." he said apologeticly. "How is this different from any other time?" Jin looked at his sister with a sad look. As if he were trying to make her understand his side of the story by some sort of connection, then sighed.
"The punks had a litter of new born kittens..."he told her. Lien applied more ointment to another cut on Jin's cheek, listening attentively at the mention of kittens. This was the reason he was reluctant to tell Lien what happened. He knew she had a huge soft spot for animals. "The guy tied the mothers legs up, and started drowning them in boiling water. It would've felt wrong if I didn't try to help, so I told him to stop." Lien pulled out a bandaging kit, and began applying them to the various wounds along Jins face and hands. "What happened then?" Lien asked. "The jackass threatened me and said he was doing the city a favor. Said they were 'outside his window meowing and keeping him up all night, so he had to take care of them'."
Lien snipped the end of the medical tape she had wrapped around her brothers hand, then looked directly into Jins eyes and smiled. This was the side of her brother only she knew. The noble kind hearted side that everyone else claimed didn't exist. "I'm glad you stood up for them." she told him. Then holding his bandaged hand up said "But next time, try to find a way that doesn't hurt you too" Jin gave a small laugh, and smiled brightly at his newly repaired hand. "But if I did that, your medical skills would deteriate quickly." Lien rolled her eyes. "Well if that's how you feel, then perhaps I should charge you." she said, then sticking her tongue out at him, left the room.

In the back of Marta's mind, she felt a life end. [i]Not good.[/i] she thought focusing her senses, trying to find what it was that had killed the young girl. [i]Definently a demon. If it's sentient, this could mean big trouble.[/i] In her younger days, she would have charged right in without planning, but years of experience and injuriestaught her better. Locating the demon and homing in on him, she altered her course by nimbly kicking off the side of a hotel window, startling the happy couple that was inside. She giggled slightly, as she landed on the next building and jumped off that as well. The demon's aura was larger than she expected. Still, it shouldn't be anythingshe can't handle. She landed lightly in a small allyway, and walked out slowly. "Here demon, demon, demon." she said tauntingly trying to draw it out. "Come on, I won't bite." [i]Claw and mame, but not bite.[/i] she thought.

[color=#FF8C00]"Perfect, Perfect, Perfect."[/color] Emilia's mother said as she threw punches at Emilia. Emilia was dodging all the punches with ease. In fact she even had her hand in the pockets located on her hoodie. All that was seen was her warm smile, everything else was covered by the shadow her hood created.[color=#FF8C00] "I see your skills have increased."[/color] Emilia's mother said as she stopped her punches. [color=#FF8C00]"Well, don't get too tired. Your classes start today"[/color]

[color=#8B4513]"Alright mom"[/color] Emilia said giggling. [color=#8B4513]"But you were going easy on me, weren't you. Your a high rank Beserker, your punches should be faster than that."[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"I see you noticed, but If I went full strength you wouldn't be able dodge a single punch. And knowing your resistance to hits you would be out cold in my first hit."[/color] Emilia's mom then put her hand on Emilia's head, her hand between the two cat ears the hoodie had. She then pushed the hoodie back reveling her beautiful scarlet eyes and her shining white hair. [color=#FF8C00]"Leave your hood back, you look prettier that way." [/color]

[color=#8B4513]"Alright I will"[/color] Emilia responded. She then walked past her mom and grabbed her bag. After, she left the house on her way to her classes. [color=#8B4513]"not"[/color] she whispered to herself as she put her hood back not.

Marta's eyes darted back and forth. Slowly, she reached for the gauntlets hooked to the side of the short skirt she was wearing. Rather than removing them and strapping them on, she left her hands inside. A small clattering pulled her attention. It was a stray cat. Nothing particulaarly special about it, just a traditional Japanese Bobtail. "Shoo!" Marta said "Trust me, you don't want to be here." The cat dashed off, not at Marta's command, but at a large growling from behind her. As she spun around, a large bull headed creature with sharp tusks, gnarled claws, and two pairs of grotesque rotting human arms sprouting from its back lunged at her. [i]Geegag[/i] she thought as she pulled her gauntlets out and morphed them into the demon claws she used to fight. [i]Not what I'm looking for, but not bad for warm-ups.[/i] Almost effortlessly, she did a flip over the monster, and drilled her claws deep into the back of it's head. As the decrepid body began to fade, Marta pulled down her eyelid and stuck her tongue out at the beast. "Loser." she said, very immaturely for her age.

"Jin! Come here a moment!"
Jin lumbered into the room where Mrs. Akatsuki was still sitting. "What's up old lady?" he said. Ignoring the insult, Mrs. Akatsuki continued. "Two things I need you to do." Jin listened carefully, as the old hag never asked him for anything when Lien was around. "Firstly, Lien is out running errands and won't be back till late, so I need you to go back out and pick up some ingredients for diner." She handed him a list. "Noodles, fish flakes, and chili powder."Jin read aloud. And the second thing?" Jin waited five whole minutes before Mrs. Akatsuki finally gave a great sigh. "I can't get up." she admitted. Jin fell flat on his face. [i]She got stuck in the frigin' chair!?[/i] he thought suddenly embarrassed.
Reluctantly, he helped her up. "Oh. You are becoming a such a strapping young man, aren't you?" she said. Jin rolled his eyes. [i]If I'm 'strapping' then why the hell is Lien the only girl who'll talk to me normally?[/i] he thought. As the woman made it to her feet, she laughed and said "And just look how big you are now? To think you were once such a cute little child following me around going 'mommy mommy'." Jin rolled his eyes again. "Well it'd be pretty creepy if an adult were to follow an old woman around calling her mommy."
"Adult? There's no adult's here."
The hag gave a boisterous laugh that filled the room. Jin growled at her. "The hell does that mean!?" he said, but the aging woman simply looked at him and said "If it hurts that bad, then prove me wrong." she said. Jin nodded and walked out the door. "The day isn't far old hag."

[i]"Everybody's starry eyed!"[/i] The song that Cole had been listening repeated this line a few times. He had his eyes shut while walking through the forest and bobbing his head to the beat. Before he knew it, he had accidentally ended up in a park instead of the school. [b]"Ah man!"[/b] He said while looking around. [b]"Where's a map-squirell when you need one-"[/b] His question was cut off mid-sentence as he looked over and saw the same squirell from before, standing on the teeter-totter. He could tell because this squirell had the same odd white face and brown body as the one in the forest. He walked over to it and said, [b]"Well, speak of the devil." Cole said. "You showed me how to get to the school earlier, right? Can you point me in the right direction again?"[/b]

The squirell climbed up his arm and onto the pack he had on his back. Looking over his shoulder and grabbing the collar of his jacket, it pointed towards a nearby alley. [b]"I don't want to do through a dark alley to get there. if I run into some 'humans', I'll have to run."[/b] Just as he said that, the squirell held it's hand on it's face as if showing grief then gently slapped Cole's cheek and pointed vigerously at the alley. [b]"Jeez, it's just an alley. Alright, if it means that much to you, I'll cut through the alley but if we get jumped, don't blame me if you get left behind."[/b] He was just joking, he would never perpously leave anything to die.

Cole made his way over to the alley and about half way through, when the alley ended in a dark purple light. When the light finally disappeared, Cole found himself falling about a floor's height and hitting a flower box on the way down into another alley. He hit the ground, landing on his back again. [b]"Ow! What was that?!"[/b] He yelled in pain. The squirrel had moved to his chest to avoid being crushed. It stood up in a proud stance. [b]"What? You did this?! I've probably got a brain injury thanks to you, you little rodent!"[/b] He yelled again, this time grabbing the squirrel. It squirmed out of his hands and started scratching and slapping him on the face. [b]"Agh! Ow!"[/b] He said as he restled with the squirrel, not paying attention to anyone or anything around him.

Marta didn't even have time to take a normal adult face before Cole fell into the alley. She didn't worry long about her looking strange though, as the boy who had landed as if from nowhere had begun arguing with a squirel. "Well... you don't see this every day." she said aloud not knowing if the boy heard, but walking slowly towards him and staring down at him. She watched silently as her claws returned to the gauntlet form and she hooked them back to her skirt. As he spoke, Marta used her voice power, and learned that the boy was named Cole, he was a half-demon, and he was enrolled in her academy. [i]Squirrel boy isn't who I'm looking for though...[/i] she thought. They must be around still, that much was clear, but Masune hid them so that it'd be difficult for even Lucifer to find them. Still, having a student appear as if from nowhere was a change of pace. [i]At least somethings happening.[/i] she thought.

As Jin walked out of the store where he'd gotten the groceries, he stopped completely astonished. "Wh-what the hell is-" he could barely voice his wonder, as he stared. The entire shopping plaza was swarmed by strange bugs. They were round, with short pointed tails and fast moving wings, but what made them strange was the eyes. Four of them glowed red on each one. These weren't the only bugs though. Flies buzzed back and forth all around the plaza. But people only seemed to notice the flies. [i]Am I the only one seeing these ones?[/i] he thought swatting one of the strange ones away. Then he heard a voice. "Oi, Akatsuki!" Jin looked up to see a tall skinny man with greasy black hair and beedy almost bug-like eyes staring at him. His skin was pale and sickly, and his lips were dry, cut, and chapped. He wasn't the most attractive of men, but what made Jins stomach lurch violently was how the flies and other bugs freely walked along the mans skin. As he smiled, more insects seemed to crawl out and in his mouth as if this was their normal rutine. Jin glared at this man. He knew he was not one to be trusted. The man slowly advanced towards him. "You are Jin Akatsuki, correct?" Jin didn't move. It was as if he was from fear. [i]Who is this freak and how does he know who I am?[/i] "It's about cute little Lien. I was wondering, it's possible that the two of us could hook up, correct?" Now Jin was truly scared. He felt a small urge to kill the man, but suppressed it. How did he know about Lien too? Worse, he wanted to date her? He decided a polite approach was best. "Sorry. Lien's not interested in anybody right now. Maybe after a shower, some deoderent, and a full body make over she'd consider letting you talk to her though." So much for the polite approach.

Cole finally caught a hold on the squirrel and dropped her in his backpack. [b]"It's like the d*mn thing is out to kill me..."[/b] He said to himself, when he noticed the girl standing there with an odd expression on her face. He walked over towards the end of the alley and looked around. He didn't recognize this place at all. Turning to the girl, he asked [b]"Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where we are would you?"[/b] He walked over towards her and smiled. [b]"I won't bother explaining how I got here because you probably wouldn't believe me anyways."[/b] He said. [i]"No 'human' would."[/i] He murmured to himself, not knowing that she wasn't exactly 'human'. Just before she could answer, the squirrel yanked on the back of Cole's hair and pointed at the brochure for his school then towrds the girl. [b]"Pipe down."[/b] He said gently pushing it's head back down into the pack.

Marta giggled. "Cute little guy. The squirrel is adorable too." she said with a wink. Twirling a lock of her blonde hair, and sizing the boy up, she said "I'm no normal person ya know Cole. I could definitely believe that a squirrel brought you here." She walked past him, wondering how much fun she could have messing with him before telling him who she was, then sensed the demon that killed the little girl coming closer. [i]I had a more of an advantage, but now...[/i] She thought furiously, swatting away a small group of flies gathering around her. [i]I can go all out if I gotta protect him too. Still, that shouldn't pose a problem.[/i] She turned back to Cole, and slowly walked towards him. She put a single finger to his chest and slolwy moved it up to his lips. "You're in Osaka. Now, do me a favor sweetie, and step back a bit.

"How upsetting." the grotesque man said. Bugs flew from his mouth as he spoke. Jin forced himself not to puke. "See, I really want to get it on with her, and I thought, 'Jin's a reasonable guy. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to sell away Liens virgi-" The man never finished the sentence. Jin finally lost his temper and smashed the man dead in the face. "You discusting pig!" he yelled "Dis me, and say whatever you want about me, but don't ever refer to Lien like she's a prostitute!"

Rafael strutted down the sidewalk sizing up humans. Then he sensed something. "Half bloods." he muttered, still as a black housecat. He knew there was one of exceptional power. Half-demon with power.Being a half, disgraced Rafael's race. He knew what he had to do.Staying in his cat form be strutted down an alley with 2 people and a squirrel. That was it. He came over and nuzzled the woman's leg.

[b]"Cole? Osoka? Step back?"[/b] He said as he gently grabbed her hand and lowered it from his face. [i]"Today can't get any wierder."[/i] he thought to himself. He looked down to see the cat at their feet and it was like his hair stood on end. It was the same fealing he got when a demon was near but he couldn't quite place where. He slowly reached into his back and discreately placed his two knives on the back of his belt as to not raise alarm.
Cole picked up the cat by the skin on the back of it's neck and held it up to his face. Instantly, the squirrel tried to get at the cat, but Cole stopped it's constant lunges at the cat. [b]"Settle down, it's just a damn cat."[/b] He said. [i]"A cat that smells like blood... and demon..."[/i] He thought to himself. Cole turned around so that Marta was behind him (not knowing that she could defend herself) and gently put down the cat as he slowly reached for one of his knives with the other hand. [b]"Yeah... I wouldn't advise me to back up..." He said cautiosly.[/b]

The cat gave Cole a dirty look before infernal flames arose bringing the cat into the form of a demon. "For Satan's sake could you at least be gentle on the neck." Rafael said rhetorically. He then popped his neck. A couple of half-demons and a squirrel is what stood before this demon. "Schools out early this year half-humans." Rafael said in his most smart alecky voice. He stepped a foot back and gripped the EBH.

Marta rolled her eyes. [i]Dumb kid trying to play hero.[/i] she thought quickly. What could she do? A sentient demon and a boy who would be attending his first year at her school trying to protect her. Although she was flattered, this did not help the situation. Taking the initiative, she shoved Cole forward, opened a small rip in space directly in front of her, and sent him into a trash pile not too far off. She lunbged forward, making a single fluid motion off equipping her claws, and slashing at Rapheals throat. "So you're the one that killed the girl?" she asked in a mock flirty tone. If she could hold the demons attention for long enough, Cole might be able to escape. But she stopped in her attack. Another immensley powerful demon was nearby. This one she recognized. "Beelzebub..." she muttered. Things just kept getting worse.

"That really frigin' hurt you brat!" screamed the man. As he did, the surrounding insects went berserk. All at once they swarmed at Jin, knocking him over and pinning him to the ground. They were stronger than they should have been. What was happening. Jin glared at the man, who seemed to be controling the insects. What was he. As Jin watched, his heart filled with horror. The mans eye's were swelling, forming what looked like the eyes of a fly. His shoulders bubbled and stretched, until a set of insect-like wings burst out from his skin. A tail, resembling the back side of a centipede split through his pants and waved back and forth. Jin couldn't even screaming. [i]He's... not human...[/i] he thought. Surely other people had to be seeing this. But all the other people were gone. A long thin stinger poked through the skin on his wrist. "Gotta admitt," the creature said "You're the first person in 16 years who had the nuts to talk to me and hit me the way you did. It's ashame to have to kill such a brave kid." Jin paniced. He was going to die. He was really going to die. Somehow, he managed to uttered two words. "Stay away..." But the monster kept advancing, laughing as it raised the stinger to its lips and licked it with a bug-like sucker. "I said stay the h*ll away from me!" For a single instint, Jin felt a strange warmth engulf his body. The bug man froze, then smiled. "So you are the one..." he said with an evil sneer. As the somehow burned insects fell from his body, he scrambled to his feet and ran.

"BARTENDER. Set down 'anotha one!" Susanoo growled, flecks of foam flying from the tips of his moustache. He beat his fist on the table, the lacquered wood groaning and protesting at his touch- still, he knew his own strength. It'd been hundreds of years since he broke his last bartable unintentionally- that was where booze came from, after all.

The weedy man behind the counter scurried back and forth to finish the order, bowing and grovelling several times as he did so. "Yes sir. Sir, yes. Of course. Yes," he chanted as he poured the clear sake into his bowl. Modern sake tasted like crap, and Susanoo longed for the days of maidens who cultivated the rice, girlies who hung off his shoulder as he downed tribute after loving tribute of premium blessed alchohol...

"Where be the girls in this place?" he growled suddenly, causing the crowd of salarymen and drunkards that gravitated a to take a nervous jump.

"Ah? W-well... I dunno, Susanoo-san... not here, I suppose. This is more of a gentleman's bar..." one of them said, unsteadily. Susanoo didn't really take note whom- he was in a bit of a rut at this point, stuck in his memories.

"[i]-sama. [/i]Susano-[i]sama," [/i]he growled, "At the very least. Gentleman's bar- bah," he muttered, downing his sake in one gulp and tossing the container for it against the wall, where it shattered with a loud crack. "Sake should be served by [i]woman," [/i]he demanded, "Stupid little girlies that need saving from dragons and can distil rice just the right way. When did girls become men anyway? Every day I see some self-important chick commanding others, it [i]ticks me off. [/i]It's like suddenly, the world's gone mad and every female decided to act like my bitch sister," he groused, largely incoherently. He looked down at the table and noted he didn't have any more sake.

"BARTENDER. MORE SAKE- ah, forget about it," he muttered, reaching over and taking the entire bottle from its stand- with the bulk of the man, the scrawny operator of the establishment had no choice but to comply. A security guard at the door looked conflicted, torn between doing his job and not interrupting the large, drunk man with an aura of power. As Susanoo guzzled the alchohol to the incredulous looks of those around them, it finally tipped the edge. Enough was enough.

The guard was burly himself, and he carried a taser just in case. Summoning up his courage, he walked over and put a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Sir. I think you've had enou-"

From complete nowhere, a force with with the power of a semi-truck slammed the guard directly in the face, throwing him several yards back into and [i]through [/i]the wall, shattering the wood paneling. Susanoo hadn't raised a fist- though he gripped shattered glass now instead of a bottle. Strangely calm, he closed his eyes, then opened them again.

[i]"No. I don't think I have." [/i]

There was an uproar. Suddenly, and not quite knowing why, the normally placid tenants of the par found themselves throwing punches, kicks, biting, attacking- anything they could to do damage to anyone else, [i]anyone else, [/i]than the serene giant that sat with the broken sake bottle in his hand. Each person felt counteracts, stronger and more powerful than what any human could do, punching them back and forth, shoving them in chaotic directions- as if some primordial defensive instinct had awakened in them, knowing that they couldn't [i]win, [/i]but only by [i]fighting hard enough [/i]could they survive.

Susanoo was red-faced, both from the alcohol and from sheer anger. [i]Terrible drinks, uppidy mortals, nothing that can take a punch- it's as if every year, everybody but me forgets what the world should be like, [/i]he though to himself, storm clouds brewing in his mind. A chunk of the bar table was vaporized by a particularly broad blade of wind.

The timbers of the establishment creaked. Susanoo stood up.

Everybody else fell down. The building gave a great lurch, then stopped- and finally, a whistle of wind rang through and tore it apart, ripping timber from timber, lacerating everything that stood and brining it down, destroying all that had been built. The structure fell apart around him, and he stepped through it on his way out- everything in his way being pulverized to oblivion. He didn't know if anyone died. He hoped not. Not like any of them did anything[i] wrong, [/i]but it didn't matter anyway.

Cole stood up out of the pile of garbage and said, [b]"What is with me and teleporting today?!"[/b] He stepped out and over twards the corner of the building he was near and looked into the the alley. [b]"Huh, wrong alley... Damnit!!"[/b] He yelled as he turned and kicked in the bricks on the side of the building leaving a hole there. [b]"Woah... that's new."[/b] He said, as he'd never had the strength to kick in a brick wall before. Cole looked down at his now ruined and rank clothes. [b]"You still there, squirrel?"[/b] The squirrel popped out of his backpack. [b]"Good, you don't need a bath. Get out and go to away."[/b] Cole said in a tired voice as he reached into the pack and pulled the squirrel out and put it on the ground.

Cole walked away, leaving the squirrel to itself. He headed straight towards the closest clothing store he could find. The store was family owned so it was also a home and the woman there was very nice to let him use their shower and gave him a pair of clothes exactly like the ones he was already wearing and left the store. Walking down the sidewalk, he thought to himself, [b]"That wasn't the squirrel's power so I guess that girl wasn't human either. It serves me right for not payin' attention."[/b] Cole turned a corner realized that he had just set free the only thing that could get him back to school. The squirrel! [b]"Sh*t, the one time I really need the squirrel, it isn't here. *sight* Figures."[/b]

Cole just kept walking with his hands in his pockets trying to locate the demon again and thinking of a way to get back before he misses school. His hair was still damp from the shower and it only frustrated him even more because he dislikes being wet.

As Emilia was walking to her classes she herd gunshots. Not just one though, many. Which meant that a fight was going on.[color=#8B4513] "Gunshots?" [/color]Emilia thought to herself. [color=#8B4513]"But we are near the school so unless a demon is trying to attack it, there shouldn't be any type of fight."[/color] She continued walking toward the school, thinking about the gunshots. She couldn't be late for her classes though. [color=#8B4513]"I could go, but if I do my mom is going to kill me. And not in the metaphoric way either."[/color] She though as she reached the gates of the school.

[color=#8B4513]"Well I can't go now"[/color] she continued to think as she sat on a chair waiting for her classes to begin.

Jin bolted down the street. No matter how fast he ran though, the bug was always close behind. "You're kidding me, right Akatsuki?" The bug was close behind him. "You don't think you can get away that easily do you?" Taunting. The bug was was taunting him. No matter what though, he couldn't stop running. If he slowed for even a second, it'd mean death. But the whole thing was seemingly futile. That bug was fast even on foot. The whole idea of outrunning him was bull. But he didn't stop. He was getting cloer to home, then things got worse. Another monster. Bull-headed, gnarled claws, and rotting arms sprouting from it's back. [i]I really can't get a break![/i] he thought. [i]Why is this happening?[/i]

Rafael, like it was nothing darted away from Marta's hand. "Psh, thats just like a human." Rafael said in a smart aleck tone. The Eternally Bleeding Heart started gushing blood from its hilt and down Rafael's hand. It detected demon prescence. A big one too. "Hmm, looks like Hell's second is coming." Rafael said with a grin. With catlike speed he leapt to the top of a dumptser. He noticed the flies were moving from the garbage to somewhere else. With a quick jolt he leaped from the dumster in a swiping slice attempt to hit Marta's arm.

Mike Jumped of a building on to the Geegag punching it in the back. He laughed and threw it at Beelzebub. "So Beelzebub, still going after teenagers are you?" He looked at Jin."Keep running. Don't stop running until you know you are safe." He looked back to Beelzebub with a small smirk. "Seems it's about time we have round three" He took a step toward him. "Either way I can't let you keep chasing this kid."

Alex had killed the Hellhound but his leg was bleeding pretty badly. [i]Freakin' Hellhound. I need to get this treated fast.[/i] The poisen from the Hellhounds claws was starting to make Alex dizzy and blury eyed. [i]The school is so close.[/i] He limped closer and the school came into vision. His legs started to shake more the closer he got to the school. His vision blurred and he started to fall to the ground. [i]Damnit I'm so close![/i] He looked toward the school and blacked out.

Jin wasn't sure what happened, but he didn't have time to worry about it. "Dammit," the bug yelled "get outta my way you goddamned [color=green]DEMON SLAYER![/color]" At the last line, the bugs voice seemed to deepen greatly. Jin didn't look back, so he didn't see the already freakishly looking man change into something even more horrifying than he thought possible. His grim skin started to expand and harden into a shiny black exoskeleton resembling that of a beetles. His lips seemed to explode as two sets of spider fangs formed his new mouth. His arms swelled as large muscles formed. His fingers bent into bug-like claws. The monster called Beelzebub had revealed his true form. "[color=green]IF I MUST, THEN I'LL DEVOUR YOU FIRST[/color]"
As he spoke, another demon sped after Jin. He really couldn't afford this. He was almost home. Just another few blocks and he'd make it. Then he noticed the demon following him. [i]Damn! If I head back Lien and mom are gonna be in danger too.[/i] At the moment he thought this, none other than the old woman herself leapt past him stabbing the demon in the chest with a yari. "Get inside!" she yelled. Jin stopped dead in his tracks. The same woman who just hours ago needed his help getting off a chair was now stabbing demons with yari's. "What the hell-" Jin stumbled with his words. "No time." the hag said "Just get inside.

Marta didn't make much effort to pursue the demon, there were more important things. [i]That was definitely the Power of Darkness I sensed. Beelzebub too.[/i] Everything made sense now, but the situation was no better. "Dammit!" she yelled ass she punched the bricks in anger leaving numorous cracks in the surrounding bricks. [i]This is what Masune needed me to do! Knowing the full situation, it would've been better if Masune himself got the kids.[/i] She punched the wall again, this time leaving a large crater in the foundation. The squirrel that was with the boy hopped up on her shoulder. Cole! She had forgotten all about him. "Hey, squirrelly, can you go find Cole for me? Try to lead him to the Akatsuki residence if possible too." The squirrel saluted her and dashed off. Marta had work to do.

Cole was still aimlessly wandering the streets, looking for answers to his dilemas. [b]"When I find that girl, she's getting a pice of my mind." [/b]He thought to himself. [b]"Huh, this can't be good for me. Thinking like this to myself... I should probably find someone to talk to."[/b] He thought to himself again. Just then, the squirrel found it's way up Cole's back and onto his shoulder. [b]"Well speak of the de- wait, I feal like I've said that before... anyway, good to see you. I was just talking to... myself. Anyway, I think I've come up with a name for you. Puff. Y'know for your puffy little ears! Sound good?"[/b] Puff sat there for a second then nodded in agreeance.

[b]"Good! Now, Puff, you wouldn't mind telling me how to get back home... or maybe, y'know, poofing me there."[/b] He said. Puff shook her head and pulled on the back of his hair while pointing to his left. [b]"Last time I followed you, I ended up getting sent here then trashed by some girl."[/b] He said. Puff just sighed and kept pointing. [b]"Fine, but you're stew if you're pointing me back to that girl."[/b] Cole started walking the way Puff was leading him.

At this first statement Mike started laughing. "In this case I believe you are the one who is damned by God." He watched as Beelzebub released his true for. He started to laugh even more. "Damn I forgot how ugly you were." He started to walk closer his arms starting to glow. "Haven't had to use Calimity in sometime. This will Be fun." The metal gountlets surrended his arms. He ran at Beelzebub and punched at his head. Beelzebub dodged with ease and hit Mike into the side of the building. Mike got up and kicked Beelzebub in the stomach. "[color=#008000]Worthless Demon Slayer[/color]!" Beelzebub Slammed Mike against the ground and hit him into the building. "Okay. Need a better stratagy."

Archived