Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][Accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

Emilia kept looking out the window from her class, which still had along way to start. [color=#8B4513]"Maybe I should go check it out."[/color] she thought. [color=#8B4513]"There's still time till class starts so.."[/color] Emilia stood and and walked out of her class. As soon as she stepped out of the class she started to run toward the gates of the school. [color=#8B4513]"Alright I'm going to need help so I guess I'll summon my Snowflake Hound."[/color] she said to herself while running. She reached into her pouch and took a needle out of it. She stab her finger and rubbed the blood on a summoning circle located on her left palm. As soon as the blood touched a mini blizzard came out of it. It cleared within a second or two to reveal a wolf like creature with ice crystals on its body.

[color=#8B4513]"Alright Snowflake, you can smell blood so if there was a fight you should be able to find it."[/color] The wolf nodded and dashed toward the far side of the school. Within seconds Emilia and the Snowflake Hound came to find a boy knocked out on the floor. His leg was bleeding profoundly.[color=#8B4513] "What do I do! What do I do! What do I do!"[/color] Emilia screamed [color=#8B4513]"I guess i should take him to the nurse, but I'm too short to carry him... Snowflake!"[/color] She said. Emilia then put the boy on the Snowflake Hound and they started dashing to the nurse.

It took a few minutes do to the boy being carried, but they finally reached the nurse's office. "What happened" the nurse said

[color=#8B4513]"I don't know, I found him like this."[/color] Emilia responded.

"Alright I may be able to help him, you can go to class or if you want you can stay outside the nurse's office and wait till were done."

[color=#8B4513]"I'll wait"[/color] Emilia said as she exited the office and sat on a chair.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aeklyn was flying towards the Academy, She was overjoyed at starting her new year being able to Tutor people Behind on her favorite Class, Enchantments and Enhancements. She also had unconsciously turned on her Ability to escape other people's Perception, Known to her as "The Mask of the Mist". She was looking down and and saw that a fellow student was being attacked by a Demon King. She may be able to fool a Lesser Demon, but not a Demon King. She prepared for Battle by Materializing her Caladbolg in her hand, Which was also hidden by her Ability. Thankfully, She kept Different Enchanted bullets Color Coded for her convenience, She loaded an entire Magazine of 3 Blue Bullets and 2 Yellow Bullets and flew in Circles as she did so and Aimed at Beelzebub, She fired one of her Blue Bullets at Beelzebub, Which would essentially freeze him in his tracks if it hits, She Slid her Bolt back and Ejected the Empty shell to cock a New round into her Sniper Rifle...

It was a well aimed shot that would have pierce Beelzebub's skull, but ill fate had the upperhand. Shortly after she fired the shot, Beelzebub flicked his tongue which acted as a sonar. The bullet had been detected. "[color=green]TRY AGAIN![/color]" he yelled sending a large swarm of flies between him and the bullet. A group of the flies froze solid and fell to the ground. "[color=green]SO, THERE'S ANOTHER PEST AROUND... SHOW YOURSELF![/color]" The flies swarmed all around the area. Each one scanned carefully for the hidden girl. Then Beelzebub noticed a small area that the flies didn't touch. "[color=green]THERE YOU ARE.[/color]" His wings beat furiously, lifting him off the ground. Long sharp stingers sprouted from either wrist, each dripping with a deadly looking poison. Then all at once the demon charged toward Aeklyns area.

Jin and the hag woman rounded the last corner towards the Akatsuki residence. There were two men standing in front, both wearing black trench coats with white shirtss underneath. One was american with short spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. His nose was slightly crooked, as if it'd been broken before. He was carrying an SMG and continued to glance back and forth as if watching for something. The other had olive skin. Italian maybe, with brown eyes the left carried a cut on across it. He had a small ponytail. He carried no weapon, but had a strange circle on the back of his hand. The two smiled at the sight of Mrs. Akatsuki. "Thank God you guys are alright." the blonde man said. "Who are they?" Jin asked. Mrs. Akatsuki ignored him. She lead Jin past the walls and down the front yard.
"What's the status?"
"We've set up three anti-demon barriers around the house."
"Double them. Beelzebub himself is here."
"Beelzebub? That can't be. How?"
"He's ecaped somehow. Which means others can't be far behind."
"Hold on! You mean that thing that attacked me?" Jin asked. Again no answers. By now they reached the door. Upon entering, Lien ran towards them. "Mom! Thank God! Where have you been? What's going on? Who are these men?" Jin looked around. There were two more men with trench coats. One was a large dark skinned bald man. Portugeuse perhaps. The other small, shaggy brown hair, and white skin carrying a long slender staff. "What's going on?" Jin asked again. "Come with me." she told them. Jin and Lien followed her to the back of the house where a small dragon shrine stood. Mrs. Akatsuki pulled out a small key and put it in the throat of the dragon. Muttering something that neither Jin or Lien could not hear. Then she pushed the shrine aside revealing a small passage."This way." she ordered. Outside the air was filled with the sound of unnatural screams and explosions. All Lien could think to do was follow her mother. Jin stayed still. "What is this!?" he demanded. Mrs. Akatsuki stopped. "Come with me. I'll explain everything soon."

Rafael began darting off from the alley. [i]Beelzebub can handle his part, but this squirrel boy has a half-demon aura. 2 Things from that. 1. I get to kill the Half-Human scum and 2. The delicious blood that runs in their Half-Human veins.[/i] He thought to himself before departing at unrealistic speeds. He braked in front of Cole. He didn't say a word. All the things were said in his infernal eyes now glowing green infernal flame. He kept the EBH at his side, and licked the remaining blood of the girl off his fangs. He stood their, allowing Cole the first move.

Cole stopped in his tracks, startled but not surprised to see this thing in front of him. [b]"So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are a demon, which is good because I never got my fill today."[/b] He said sarcastically. Cole stepped back a little and grabbed his Caladbolg, the two knives, from the back of his belt and held them up. The one in his right hand was reversed and the other straight. Puff quickly ducked into his back pack and closed the zipper.

He dashed straight at the demon, with his daggers raised ready to attack, but then jumped straight over the demon, turned around, and dashed towards it's back in a simple attemp at a quick one hit KO. He was underestimating the demon severely.

In yet another blinding speed movement. Rafael got behind Cole and avoided contact with the Daggers. He checked his nails. "Too slow." he said. He may have been going the wrong way with words. Afterall, Cole put off a strong aura. Rafael began channeling Demon Impulse. He created fire in his right hand. It glowed infernal green, then shifted to crimon, then finally to pitch-black. [i]Maybe I can enjoy some roast squirrel after this too.[/i] He thought before hurling an energy ball that appeared fiery at Cole's back.

[i]I have a feeling this guy may be stronger than most Half-Human trash.[/i]

Aeklyn quickly swapped Magazines, Switching her Blue and Yellow Bullets for Light Green, Violet and White Bullets, As Beelzebub charged at her, She smiled as she pulled the trigger, Firing a swirling Wind Lance that came from the Green Bullet, Sucking in all the flies like a Vacuum as it flew past Beelzebub and hit the ground, Allowing her a Moment to Dodge Beelzebub's Charge and Move Away, She giggled and Laughed, She said [color=#800080]"Well Well, Isn't this a Surprise, Little one. A Demon King and you're already Disappointing me? For shame..." [/color]She looked and saw another Demon coming after Cole, but Still looked at Beelzebub as she loaded a White Bullet [color=#800080]"Ah well, Since You're a "King", I can spare to let you see me, Just so you can look ahead in Terror as I put a Hole in your forehead" [/color]She Laughed insanely as She deactivated her Mask of the Mist, Allowing What would seem to be a Much Fairer fight, Her Tail moving in such delight...

Cole was surprised by how fast this demon was. The flames were within inches of his back when in a split-second, Cole turned around and blocked the fire. He hadn't caught his footing yet, so he could only hold it off enough to fall under it. He stood back up and said, [b]"Super speed, eh? Well, you won't get me with that one again."[/b] His eyes began to glow a faint crimson color. Cole shook off his blades and spit on the ground. [b]"Why don't you try that agin?"[/b] He mocked, holding up his blades. [b]"Free hit!"[/b]

Alex woke with a sharp pain in his leg. The blood had stopped and the pain of the poisen had lessened. A lady was standing at a counter. "How did I get here?" He asked not entirely sure where here was. The lady who Alex figure was the a nurse turned to look at him and spoke. "You were poisened. A Hellhound I persume?" Alex nodded and stood, pain instintly shot up his leg. "Don't strain yourself. You were poisened badly and could have died." The nurse walked up to him and had him sit back on the bed he was laying on. "As to how you got here, a fellow student brought you here. I believe she is still here." As she said this the nurse walked to the door and opened it. "Aah yes you are the one who brought him here correct." she said this to someone Alex didn't see.

Mike wasn't sure exactly what had just happened. From what he could tell someone had shot at Beelzebub but he detected it before he got hit and the he charged at the one who had fired. In other words Mike had gotten confused from this. "Wait uuh what." He said running after him. He dodged what seemed to be a green lance. He looked toward Beelzebub to see a girl who looked about eighteen appair. She looked formiliar but he chouldn't place from where. "Come on Beelzebub. Don't get destracted by pretty girls playing with guns your fight is with me." He yelled knowing that if the girl underestamated Beelzebub then he would have to save her as well as fight Beelzebub.

Rafael tilted his head and popped his neck. "Allowing me to kill you, huh? That's no fun." Rafael said grabbing the Eternally Beating Heart. "But I'll take what I can get." He said with a smile. The EBH definately showed the aura of the demons. Between a King, himself, and a ton of Half-Demons it was gushing blood all over the place from the hilt. Rafael licked his hand to taste the blood. [i]Delicous[/i][i].[/i] He thought. [i]But this kid's blood would be oh so better than cold human blood.[/i] In a speed capable of putting Stallions to shame he darted forward and aimed the EBH at Cole's stomach. Not vital or fatal, but enough to bring tears if it made contact, and more importantly, draw blood.

Though Cole could easily see the demon's movements, he let him get just close enough to think he had a good hit in. The blade barely pierced Cole's skin when he put the blade in his left hand away and pushed the demon's blade downwards to the ground, leaving a slight cut on his stomach, in one very fast swoop. [b]"I think it's about my turn. Try to dodge this one."[/b] He said. In an instant, Cole had his two blades back in his hands and was headed straight towards the demon's chest going so fast that a high-speed camera would have a little trouble catching.

Rafael realized the hit did somewhat hit. [i]Try to dodge this.[/i] went through his head. He leaned back a bit escaping most of the blades wrath, but it scraped his breast. Rafael got out of range with a step back. [i]Got me, I'll give him that.[/i] Rafael thought. The EBH was still pumping blood down his hand. He tasted a bit of it and that removed the pain and almost sealed the gash, despite a little blood. He saw the cut on Cole's stomach. "Your blood. That Scent. I must have it." He said. He channeled demon impulse as visible red aura's were put off around his body. They were channeled to his hands and feet. Giving them intense speed. He rushed forward again at Cole with speeds capable of causing blackouts and rather than using a weapon or his teeth, he attemped to PUNCH Cole on the left side of his face.

Aeklyn saw the little boy charge after Beelzebub, She smiled and said [color=#800080]"Nice to have you back from Cuckooland, Old Man, But Beelzy over here has already met his match". [/color]Aeklyn Grinned evilly as she aimed at Beelzebub with her Sniper Rifle and said to Mike [color=#800080]"You should not need to worry about me..." [/color]She fired her White Bullet and in an instant, A Ray of Light Pierced through Beelzebub's Right Shoulder, Creating a Severe Burn Hole in his Shoulder, Piercing through and Burning any flies that may have rushed to protect him, She looked at her Next Shot as she cocked her bolt back to insert a new round, The Bullet was Violet, Which She made a Smug face before Aiming at Beelzebub again...

Cole wasn't prepared for an attack that was so fast. He tried to dodge by leaning to the right, but it wasn't quite fast enough. He took the hit in the side of his cheek and stumbled back. He jumped back to get away for a second.[b] "Ow, I guess that just happened."[/b] he said in a mockingly surprised tone. A little blood began to run down his lip. He wiped it off and said, "[b]At least that attack of yours from earlier wasn't your fastest."[/b] Cole spit a little blood onto the ground and tightened his grip on his blades. [i]"I guess I underestimated him a bit... but he still isn't fast enough."[/i] Cole thought to himself. He put away the blade in his left hand again so that he could fight with the blade reversed in his right hand and his left fist.

Cole's eyes began to glow even brighter as he leaned forward and bent his knees. He dashed straight for the demon with his fist raised and his blade in the other ready to block. he had to be going at least twice as fast as the demon was just going, but this was starting to put a strain on him. Cole tightened his fist and threw his fist forward to punch the demon straight in the nose.

Rafael saw it coming and jumped in the air. Not fast enough to avoid the punch, but enough to where it landed on his pectoral muscle, which was still hurt from earlier. He made it back to the ground and realized his chest was bleeding more. "Fast, huh, just my game." Rafael said licking some blood off his chest. The EBH was going insane with blood gushing and Rafael's Demon Impulse was on the rise since blood was shed from both adversaries, not to mention the aura from each other. Cole's aura was stronger than ever. "Time for you to go back to school, kid." Rafael said channeling Demon impulse. He had also greatly underestimated his opponent. Cole was just as fast as Rafael was, perhaps faster! Rafael channeled the demon impulse which now even IT became visible. It was seen swirling around his body and limbs. His eyes were flaring. Streetlights were bursting around the fighting area.

Rafael's fangs were dripping with the impulse too. He was moving again at speeds greater than before. If he didn't have demon skin it may have fell off his bones. He went behind cole and the Demon Impulse was chanelled to his teeth which he attempted to sink into Cole's shoulder.

The demon's fangs were sank deep into the muscle in Cole's shoulder. [b]"Agh, son of a b*tch!"[/b] He yelled. He dropped his blade and grabbed onto the demon's head with both hands. He pulled as hard as he could and ripped the demon's mouth off of his shoulder and threw him straight towards the ground. By then, both his stomach and his jaw had healed but his shoulder was bleeding so much that Cole didn't notice. He had a large gash in his shoulder and blood was pouring out. He put one hand on the wound to slow the bleeding and picked his blade back up.

[b]"Alright, I'm done messing around."[/b] Cole said angrily. He took off his backpack and set it on the ground by the wall. When he stood back up, his eyes began to glow so much that it looked like crimson flames were coming from his irises. He squeezed his fist as tightly as he could and said in a low tone, [b]"Dance."[/b] The red aura from his eyes spread to the rest of his body and his shoulder began to heal very slowly. He began going so fast, then it seemed like there were two of him, but to any human, he wouldn't be visible. He grabbed his other blade and dashed straight towards the demon, not slowing down for any instant. 'Both' of Cole seemed to stop right in front of the demon as he swung his fist towards the demon's stomach.

At this statement Mike smirked. "Look girl under different circumstances I'd let you die but sense you are a student and are clearly not in the right mind and because, Beelzy as you called him, is a Demon King I'm gonna have to stepp in and save you. Beelzebub isn't just some piss ant as you seem to believe. Next time you rush in to something like this atleast aim to kill." Mike got more serios with every word. "First rule of basic combat. Never rush into fights you can't win. You of all people should know that Aeklyn. You were in my class and to think I taught you well. You should understand I'm not playing around. Beelzebub is not to be underestamated and that is exactly what you've done."

Rafael landed on his feet. "I was correct. Your blood is truely..." Rafael got out. His aura and Demon Impulse grew even more. "Delicious!" He screamed while the Impulse surrounded him and gave him speeds to match those of his adversary. He decided to use his claws this time to meet the blades and block them in the air. When his face was about 6 inches from Cole's he let out a horrid scream. His breath had to smell of blood. It was at this moment the EBH was going nuts and blood was gushing out of the hilt in GALLONS. It came from Rafael's pocket to his mouth. The handle between his teeth, which was pulled there by the impulse. With a whip like motion He turned his head to where the blade would attempt to cut Cole's mouth. At the same time the blood from the hilt was going all over both Cole and Rafael.

Even though the demon had matched Cole's attack and blood was flying everywhere from the demon's dagger hilt, Cole's expression never changed, not even a twitch. He let go of his two blades and quickly grabbed the demon's shoulder with his left hand and the blade of the demon's knife with the right. Cole almost roared when the pain shot through his arm as he ripped the knife from his mouth and threw it on the ground. He then grabbed both of the demon's shoulders and leaned back as far as he could. Cole lunged forward, headbutting the demon with enough force to knock down eight brick walls. He did it again and again until his head began to bleed. He then let go and staggered backwards, hoping that that had done something to the demon, or would atleast slow him down.

Beelzebub growled. He would have smiled too, but his fangs wouldn't allow it. "[color=green]YOU'RE BETTER THAN YOU LOOK GIRL...[/color]" he admitted "[color=green]I MADE THE MISTAKE OF UNDERESTIMATING YOU BEFORE, THIS I ADMITT, BUT YOU GREATLY UNDERESTIMATED ME AS WELL.[/color]" Quickly, multiple small insects, round with wavey stingers and four glowing red eyes, filled in the wound. Withing seconds, they melted and mixed together until it appeared as if Beelzebub had regenerated. Then, his chest cracked and eventually split open. From the split, two centipede like arms shot out towards Aeklyn. "[color=green]SOON ENOUGH, YOU'LL SEE WHAT WE DEMON KINGS CAN DO!![/color]"

Jin and Lien followed their mother down the small hall and into what looked like a treasure room. At the back was a small case. Mrs. Akatsuki pulled the same key as before from her pocket, and unlocked the case. "Jin, come here." she ordered. Jin obeyed. Anything for some answers. The old hag woman reached into the case, and removed what Jin recognized as sword in an amythist scabbard. He felt a great power radiating from the blade. Almost as if he were being called to it. "Take this." the woman told him. Confused, Jin obeyed. As the scabbard touched his skin, the same power Jin felt whenhe first saw the sword shot through him, then vanished. Lien looked at him, wondering what to make of the entire situation. Now Jin could here gunshots. "Keep it with at all times. But only draw the blade if you are in Lucifers direct presence. For the second this blade is drawn, demons and Demon Slayers of all kinds will sense it." she placedher hand on Jins shoulders and in very serious tone, said "The second this blade is drawn, any hope you have of living a normal life will die."
Jin looked at Lien. Her hands were over her mouth as if something horrible had happened. Looking back at his mother, he asked "What is going on? What do you mean by demons and Demon Slayers? and what's so important about this sword?" The woman waved for Lien to move closer, and reluctantly, she did. "Listen closely, both of you. Neither of you are fully human. Your mother, carried the blood of a demon in her veins. Not just any demon either. A demon named Azrazel. Brother to Azazel, the King of Flames." Neither of the twins could believe their ears. [i]A demons blood runs through my veins?"[/i]
Lien thought. [i]No, that's not possible.[/i] But the more she thought about it, the more it made sense. The nightmares she had when she was little, the way many people seemed to avoid her when shee was younger, her unusually high physical and mental ability, all this was because of her demon blood. Jin shook his head. "So then... You're saying that we're demons?" he asked. The old woman shook her head. "Only half demon. Your mother was born to a human woman, but she still inherited her fathers power. Jin, listen closely. This applies specifically to you." The woman closed her eyes, and Jin, wishing to know more listened closely. "Long ago, a prophecy was made stating that a child of Azrazel would give birth to a child with the Power of Darkness who would eventually defeat the devil Lucifer." At the mention of the name Lucifer, Jin was filled with an uncontrolable fear. [i]Lucifer...[/i] he thought remembering back to when he was little and couldn't sit in church. Everytime the name Lucifer was mentioned, fear built inside him. Now he knew why. "While your mother was pregnant, Lucifer attempted to murder you and your sister before either of you could be born, but was unsuccessful. Your mother died shortly after though you were born. You were then brought to me to be raised away from this world."
Jin shook his head and backed up. "No, it can't be me. I don't have any power." he said. Then he remembered, back at the shopping plaza, those bugs seemed to just burn away.The warmth he felt for mere seconds. [i]Was that me who did that?[/i] "At your birth," the hag continued "Your powers were sealed away in that sword. Your mothers dying wish for both of you was that you never lived with the misery of being a Demon Slayer. Our hope, was that we could raise you human." There were more gunshots, then the smell of burning meat filled the room. Hoist her yari, the old woman ran to the entrance and braced for any attack. "However, now it seems the demons have found you... I fear all I've done is placed the two of you in greater danger."

OOC: Might wanna look out a bit with the headbutting thing and the dagger throwing Kakashi, it's borderline Powerplaying...

IC: Rafael staggered back. The Blade on the floor was gushing blood everywhere. Cole's head was busted open. His was gashed. His breast was still cut and he stood there. "You, you're just a kid. A Half-Human Kid. You pale in comparison to a Full demon, a mature demon!" Rafael said. His Demon Impulse levels were gaining massive levels due to the continuous bloodshed from both fighters. His Impulse now flared around him visible and blinding. "I've underestimated you, no doubt. You're tougher than you look, [i]Squirrel Boy, [/i]I'll give you that much. But you have done the same to myself." He said. He cracked his knuckle-bones. "Warm-up's over, kid. Time to face a real demon, no restraints!" Rafael said. His words were filled with bravado, but he knew that Cole had wore him down quite a bit. The Demon Impulse around him went to his hands and released itself in a wave, a wave that had targeted Cole. "Your aura and blood will only be used against you." Rafael said.

Aeklyn Just Laughed and said [color=#800080]"Oh, I find rather Ironic that I've still been Obeying that Rule ever since I started fighting Beelzy... Mikey... You also should know to call me Ashley..." [/color]

She then saw Beelzebub Regenerate from that wound and suddenly smiled [color=#800080]"It's about time you got serious, Let us see what you got!"[/color] She quickly got out 2 small vials of some white and Pink liquid, Threw them together in front of her and closed her eyes to create a very bright light that hid her to reactivate her "Mask of the Mist" by making several Hand Signs, but forgot that the Ability does not activate when people know you're there, By the time the Light had Disappeared, She was already behind Beelzebub, almost Point-Blank with her Sniper Rifle, She fired, Although not dealing any damage to Beelzebub himself, it did Knock him forward. She uncocked her Bolt and Swapped Magazines, Which now had a Blue Bullet in it's loading Chamber, then Cocked it back into firing position, She used the time while Beelzebub was busy to fly down to a power line and get her Aethr to envelop a portion of the power line, Causing it to absorb Electricity, She was now vulnerable at this point as she could not move away from the power line, but thankfully, It got quite a bit of Electricity to flow into the Aethr, Which She Enchanted into her gun, Causing the gun to turn the next bullet fired into a decent sized Lightning ball...

Reimu sniffed the air, then winced.

"Ugh, even high up city air smells disgusting..." she muttered, shaking her head and muttering. The skyline of Osaka rose up before her, though only two buildings or so were actually below her; she was right, the stock building she found was the perfect vantage point. The wind whistled noisily by her ear, and her senses pricked up slightly.

"Eh? That feels weird..." she muttered to herself, shifting Salamander from one shoulder to the other before dropping the black gun onto the ground, where it exploded into a series of embers before fading away. She shifted down onto her one knee and repeated a mantra to herself that her father had taught her, a simple exercise that allowed her to focus her internal power- she opened her red eyes again, the slits assimilating far more information than her normal ones ever could.

Mist was everywhere- that was what surprised her. Back home, the mist was a rather thin layer across everything, at most congregating on her father in order to veil his more inhuman qualities, but here it draped like a thick blanket. Every salaryman that walked past was wading through the thick pressure of denial that made it impossible for them to see anything interesting- she figured that probably couldn't be healthy. Was there such a thing as Mist Pollution, she wondered?

Still, the lines of magic were drawn obviously across the city. Demons or Demon Hunters, something was infesting this place... in fact...

She frowned. There were two rather thick tangles of magic that gave her pause. It couldn't be... two Demon Kings?

That was impossible. She refused to believe it. Checking again, she noted there was also a third tangle, a rather powerful demon that didn't quite match up to Demon King level... but it was close. Three greater demons in the same city, at the same time, and the stink of Half-Demons everywhere... something weird was going on here.

She smiled. "Time to get to work," she said gleefully, running back to the elevator she used to get up, mapping everything that had happened so far.

---

Susanoo ignored the sirens that roared down the street, responses to a suddenly destroyed bar in the middle of Osaka. Nobody gave him a second thought- but of course, they wouldn't. The Mist masqueraded him from the others, after all- they wouldn't know what he was until they died. He snorted, then spat at the pavement.

The old times were better; he remembered villagers greeting him as a powerful Kami, a hero. A king. They knew he deserved [i]respect[/i]. The name 'Susanoo' had been uttered in legend, invoked as a symbol of power and strength! He was a god!

And yet, as far as anyone else knew, he was a drunk old man. It was idiotic, he thought as a pair of loud teenagers passed him by without a word, that he went around anonymously. He deserved to be worshipped -though as long as the mist descended across the world, that would never happen.

He idly wondered what was going on in hell. Should be interesting. He pushed that idea far from his head after a moment; Lucifer was a boring leader, and the majority of the Demon Kings were unworthy of their position. Powerful, perhaps, but lacking in honor- his creed would call for him to restore the honour of his father Izanagi by reclaiming hell as his own, but fighting against the Kings would be difficult, and Susanoo was starting to grow old. He didn't want to crusade for an old dead demon anymore, he wanted respect for his own sake- was that simply too much to ask?

He shook his head, then paused... a buzzing was in his ear. He raised an eyebrow for a second... then smiled

"[i]Beelzebub is here...[/i]" he hissed to himself with a wicked grin.

Mike smilled at what she had said. He started to walk closer to Beelzebub. "You know. I've never been able to follow that rule. Eighteen years of demon slaying and I've never fellowed the first rule I'm suppose to teach. It seems we will have to fight together to even last a chance." He laughed at this last remark of his. "From Experiance of fighting Beelzebub. Dont let his spit touch you and don't berreath in his gas. Oh, and don't stop moving." He looked toward her and saw that she was doing something fancy with the power lines. "You better know what you are doing Ashley" He then ran at Beelzebub and flipped over him and kicked him where he was hoping his face was to keep Beelzebub from going after Aeklyn.

Aeklyn Aimed at Beelzebub with her Rifle, She lined up with Beelzebub's Chest and fired, Releasing a huge Ball of Lightning with a Cloud of Ice within, It Traveled at a decent speed toward Beelzebub, Giving Mike a lot of time to escape before the Huge bullet came into contact with Beelzebub, She hurried and grabbed Mike and placed him down someplace before sometime afterward, The Ball of Lightning Ice was close enough to Beelzebub that there was almost no chance of Dodging, Where it exploded in a cloud of Lightning and Ice. She felt that Beelzebub would be defeated at this point, but kept her guard up, but Lowered her guard slightly, saying [color=#800080]"I don't think anybody would have survived that to be quite honest..."[/color]...

Archived