Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][Accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

Beelzebub dodged Mike's attack with ease. As he moved, he continually flicked his tongue in and out, eventually finding Aeklyns location with his built in sonar. He laughed to himself. "[color=green]YOU'RE PREDICTABLE GIRL. CHECK YOU'RE HAND THOUGH.[/color] he suggested lifting his centipedeish tail. Green venom dripped from it. Venom, and what looked like blood dripped off one of the spikes on the end. "[color=green]FOR ALL YOUR TRICKS, YOU DIDN'T TAKE A SECOND TO THINK THAT 'BEELZY' HAD SOME OF HIS OWN![/color]" Then extending his tongue to its longest reach, he aimed for the two phone posts, and fired a few globs of acid at them. The acid quickly melted the poles, but Beezlebub was satisfied. He flicked his tongue back and forth again, scanning for Aeklyn, then whipped his tail up and launched a series of deadly spikes at Aeklyns location, laughing as he did. The girl would be gasping soon. Then he'd use his most devasting skill. Soon, he'd have this girl begging for death.

Gunshots, more explosions, and now to Liens horror screams were heard all throughout the house. "I never meant for this to happen." the hag woman said. "But whether I wished it or not, it's happening now. The two of you must besent somewhere safe." Jin glared at her. "Why? So that you can be better off?" he asked. Lien stared at Jin. [i]How can he even think that?[/i] The woman turned, and returned Jins glare. "No, so that YOU will." Upstairs, there was a loud roar, then a sound of slicing meet. "Hey, Granny Akatsuki! You're not dead right?" This wasn't one of the men. It was a womans voice. The old hag sighed as if greatly relieved. "Marta, thank God. You're late you know." Marta walked down the small passage. Her claws were still up. Upon seeing them, Lien screamed. "Sh-she's not one of them, is she!?" she asked quickly backing away behind Jin. Marta raised an eyebrow, then laughed. "You mean the claws. Just a sec." The claws shrunk and reverted back to their original gauntlet form."Better?"

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aeklyn looked at her hand and noticed that she had been hit with a barb from Beelzebub, Despite Being an Alice, The Venom was debilitating and quickly spread throughout her body, She flew down to avoid the spikes, but took several in her legs. This caused her more pain, She was Wheezing from the Poison, She was no longer able to keep to the air and fell to the ground, Thankfully for her, She wasn't that high up, But the poison was still a major problem, She lied down to try to rest without falling asleep, still aiming with her Rifle to try to hit Beelzebub again...

Cole could barely stand anymore. As the demon blasted a wave straight at him, he could only stand there and smile. His aura had disappeared and his eyes stopped glowing. Just then, the wave hit him straight on and forced him back through the air. But in an instant he was ingulfed in a purple ligh and disappeared from the middle of the blast. Cole was transported by Puff's ability along with Puff and his backpack. When Cole came two, he was laying on the ground in front of a house. He could sense the aura of demons nearby but he only lied there on the ground. The pain from his wounds still thriving, he could do nothing else. He just lied there and waited for his wounds to heal. His blades were crossed on his stomach, covered in blood, and Puff just stood there beside him.

Rafael saw the wave fade. "At last, the blood is mine." He said. He walked over there. [i]Teleported. Smart kid. Gotta give him props.[/i] Rafael thought. He then used his Demon Impulse to heal his wounds. His head recovered as did his chest, but his muscles were sore. Tougher than a regular Human, for sure. Rafael shifted into Cat form and curled up on the edge of the sidewalk to sleep undisturbed.

Meanwhile...

John had been roaming the streets of the city. "Going to school, gonna kill some Demons because..." John sang before stopping. "Wow, is it just me or are there a [i]lot[/i] of Demonic aura around here." John thought out loud. He walked past a sleeping cat. He noticed near the cat there was bloodshed everywhere, some Full Demon, some half-demon. [i]Strange[/i] he thought. He sensed a powerful demonic prescence nearby. [i]It would probably be best to wait it out before approaching this.[/i] he thought.

Psychotic laughter filled the air as Aeklyn fell to the ground. "[color=green]DEMON SLAYERS ALWAYS MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES! YOU NEVER THINK A THING ABOUT OUR MOST DANGEROUS AREA! OUR TAIL![/color]" As he spoke, the back of his shell opened up releasing a great deal of yellow-green powder that was quickly spred by his fast beating wings. This was Beelzebubs trap. The powder filled the air all around them. "[color=green]MY DEADLY PARALYSIS POWDER. EVEN DEMONS FIND IT HARD TO RESIST A FEW BREATHES OF THIS AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MOVE A MUSCLE[/color]" More psychotic laughter as Aeklyn wheezed and struggled for air. But the air wasn't all she breathed. Feeling satisfied, Beelzebub closed the shell on his back and extended another stinger. Knowing Aeklyn could no longer move, he charged at her and thrust the stinger into her gut. Fortunately, there was no venom on this stinger. Still, Beelzebub was not known for mercy. Slowly, he lifted his arm picking the girl up off her feet still impaled by the stinger. Laughing he hurled her back at the concrete, leaving a small crater upon her impact. It was lucky she was a half-demon. If she were anything else, she would be long dead by now. Beelzebub wasn't finished though. He dropped onto the crater along with Aeklyn and dripped a small amount of acid onto her perfect skin. "[color=green]SOON ENOUGH IT'LL BE OVER[/color]" he said as he placed a large bug-like foot on her face. "[color=green]CARE TO BEG FOR MERCY[/color]

The air was soft. A gentle caress that brought with it life- as much as water or light, air was a component of life. It flowed, coursed, through the bodies of all beings, connecting them from one breath to the next. Air was a friend to all- they knew it was their ally.

But, of course, they didn't know the true nature of air.

Air is [i]sharp.[/i]

"[b]BEELZEBUB[/b][i][b],[/b][/i]" Susanoo thundered as wind buffeted the city streets, ripping upturned stone from a crater and slashing thick gouges into brickwork. Electricity crackled through the air as power lines were neatly sliced in twine, arcing energy from the slain edges of their wires caught on the invisible blades of air colouring the sky with bright yellow and blue. A red demon fell from the sky, cocooned in wind as he raced towards earth, brandishing a gargantuan gleaming sword, almost a cleaver. The blue spirals tatooed across his body throbbed with power.

Still mid fall, he raised his blade so as to decapitate the Demon King beneath him, a manic grin dominating his demonic face.
"[b]THE SCION OF IZANAGI HAS COME FOR YOU![/b]" He yelled, shaking the nearby cement walls with the force of his voice and brining the deadly god-killing blade down to sever the demon of indulgence.

---

Reimu frowned, and shook her head. She stood once again on a rooftop, but this time a great deal closer to the ground... and a great deal more confusing...

"That can't be right," she muttered to herself, observing the suburban household. It was a big place, not to get her wrong, probably pretty old and with a number of secrets to it- but the odd bit was the sheer thickness of the Mist around it. There were tangles of magic all across it everywhere, to the point where she was finding it difficult to differentiate between them. Almost impossible, in fact.

Or...

She reached out a hand, then snapped it back when a shield rebuffed her. She worked her palm a little and pouted.

"A barrier? What's up with that? Well...", she giggled, "Not like that's going to keep me out! This city's [i]weird, [/i]and I'm going to figure out what's behind it no matter what!"

She sank to one knee, and squinted an eye. "Salamander, to me!" she declared, and the black rifle shaped itself into her hands with a shower of red sparks. She levelled the Calladbolg at the nearest weak point in the structure, when she noted the strings of translucent magic that made it up were loose.

"Ah?" she noted, letting Salamander sink to her knee for a second before replacing it along her back. Curiously, she walked off of her rooftop perch to the ground, moving towards her quarry's actual entrance- shockingly, the barrier had already been broken through by hundreds of grasping claws, shattered pieces of spirtual matter slowly evaporating.

"Well that's... certainly something," she muttered, before grinning and making an excited noise. She drew Salamander again, squishing the gun into something resembling a shotgun this time, then briskly entered the building, noting the burn marks across the entry way. Signs of destruction were everywhere, and she found herself wondering exactly how long it had been since this happened...

She saw a name on a wall that had only been half-charred. "Akatsuki residence, huh?" she said, wondering if that had any relevance.

Fast as wind was Susanoo's attack, and fierce as a hurricane. Beelzebub had only barely blocked with his stingers. The attack forced him to turn his attention from Aeklyn and focus entirely on Susanoo. He pushed against the blade, but could not overpower the legendary hero no matter how hard he tried. He swore silently. Why was it that all this had to be happening now? Now when Lucifer needed him to do such an important task? "[color=green]WHY AND HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OLD MAN!?[/color]" he demanded. Things for him had finally taken a turn for the worst and they didn't appear to be getting better. His fangs clicked. The girl was incapacitated for now, but his powder would wear off soon, same with his poison. Mike was still virtually unharmed, and as Beelzebub knew from experience was still holding something back. The condition the girl was in would keep her from anything crazy, but if she could still stand she might pose a a problem. If Mike released his full power, that'd definitely be a problem and Susanoo, well his very existence was a problem for Beelzebub.

"Oh, lady Akatsuki." Marta continued "There's a boy by the name of Cole passed out on your sofa. Amazingly it's still intact." No sooner had she finished the sentence than a loud crash signaled that the sofa was no longer in tact. "Or not..." Marta said half smiling. Ji stared at her. [i]Whats up with this chick?[/i] he thought. Lien seemed to be thinking the same, couldn't find her voice. "Jin, Lien, go with this woman." the hag woman said "She will take you somewhere safe. She's a Demon Slayer like me." Marta gave a small smile. "Sup. I'm Marta Levione." she said making a greeting face that did not suit a woman her age.. "Demon Slayer?" Lien voiced. The phrase felt foreign to her, but filled her with courage. Then Marta noticed the sword in Jins hand. Her expression faded. "He gave him Kagutsuchi?" she said softly. [i]You must really believe in this boy Masune.[/i] she thought. [i]Giving him this sword...[/i] She awoke from her state by her perking senses. It was another half-demon, around the same age as the others, but . "You seem to have another visitor lady Akatsuki." she said moving to the back of the room. Jin looked hopefully towards his mother. "This sword." he asked "What is it?" Lady Akatsuki looked at it. "That, is very special, very powerful weapon called a Caladbolg." she said "That particular one is named Kagutsuchi. In truth, I do not even know of it will allow you to draw it. Caladbolgs must accept a person before allowing that person mastery of it, but the sword was given to me with instructions to give you the sword should something like this ever happen."

Cole awoke on a couch that was oddly enough, cracked in half. His clothes were still battered and bloody but his wounds had all but healed completely. He stood up, cracking his back, and looked around. He was in a house that he didn't recognize at all. Cole thought back, trying to remember what had happened. All he remembered was the fight just up until the demon had blasted him, then he was on the ground, now in this mysterious house. Turning around, he said to Puff, who was sleeping on his backpack, [b]"It was probably you who saved my life. I don't know how, but there was nobody else there, so thanks for that."[/b]

Cole smiled at puff then walked over to the nearest window to try and spot where he was. He could sense both demons and half-demons nearby but he didn't want to go looking for them. [i]"Maybe they'll find their way to me eventually."[/i]

Emilia was falling asleep on the chair when the nurse walked out the door. [color=#8B4513]"Yeah"[/color] Emilia said as she shook her head to shake of the drowsiness. She then proceeded to enter the room to find Alex sitting on the bed. [color=#8B4513]"So I see you finally woke up, and at the worst time too. I was just about to fall asleep."[/color] Emilia laughed at her own joke. Which was all Alex could see, her smile and part of her nose. The rest was covered by the shadow created by her hood. [color=#8B4513]"Well I'm glad you okay, I really thought you done for."[/color] She had a warm smile on her face. [color=#8B4513]"Your lucky I'm a summoner though, cause it was my partner that carried you here. I would have been dragging you the whole way." [/color]Once again she laughed at her own joke. [color=#8B4513]"Oh, I haven't even introduced myself. My names Emilia, Emilia Angilletta. A first year."[/color]

Aeklyn looked ahead as Beelzebub's foot on her and said to herself [color=#800080]"I'm sorry mother and I'm sorry Uncle, I could not have avenged you, I will joi-"[/color] She was interrupted by Beelzebub taking his foot off her and being put in a sword-lock, She could not believe her eyes, A Sword-Wielding Demon was attacking Beelzebub, and the effects of the poison and the powder was fading away by the second, But Nothing had burned worse than her injury to the gut because of Beelzebub's Tail. Feeling was returning to her wings, but that wasn't enough to get her into the air again, She heard a Familiar voice within herself, The voice of her Caladbolg [i][color=#4B0082]"Concentrate Aeklyn, You suffered through worse times than this! I Know you have! Stand!" [/color][/i]She concentrated, Focusing her own attention away from the pain she had and stood up, Albeit slowly and with the support by using her Caladbolg to help her stand, The Powder wore off, but the poison did not as she was still wheezing a bit, When she stood up fully, She was still aiming at Beelzebub with her Sniper Rifle, A fire in her eyes, She was quite enraged also due to the acid burn on her skin and all the injuries that Beelzebub had inflicted on her, but she could not fire her Sniper Rifle, she was too weak to do so...

Rafael soon woke up from his [i]cat-nap.([/i][sub]inb4ICWATUDIDTHAR) [/sub]He stretched his back in a cat-like manner. All Pain and wounds were gone. He followed strong Demonic Aura to a place where Hell had Broken lose...literally. Beelzebub was fighting several Demon Hunters and a Demon. [i]Should I help? He IS a Demon King, so I know he can hold his own. However, it's tempting to kill some of the scum.[/i] He remained in his cat form, to not raise awareness, ready to shift and attack if needed. His eyes were intent on the fighting, but swatted at the occasional flies put off by Beelzebub. [i]And I wonder why I never stayed [/i]long in hell.[i] Rafael Thought to his cat-self.[/i]

Mike saw that Susanoo had come and attacked Beelzebub. He remembered what Marta had told him and Masune about him when they were younger. He ran over to Aeklyn. "Ashley you need to leave. Can you move?" He then looked toward Susanoo and Beelzebub. "You're Susanoo the legendery demon aren't you? And I'm asuming that you wouldn't want help from some puny humen. So knowing that I'm going to take her to safety."

Alex looked at the girl who had introduced herself. "You're the one who brought me here?" He stood slowly and stept closer to her. "A summoner? Then I should thank your partener." He smiled as he said this. "Thank you for not letting me die.My name is Alex Noral. Also First year." The nurse looked at Alex and shook her head as in to say 'listen to me and sit the freak down.' Alex was restless from his fight with the Hellhound and didn't want to be kept in the nurses office for much longer. "Thank you for healing my wounds but I'm fine now so I'll just be leaving here now." He said this to the nurse and started to walk to the door. He looked at Emilia. "Thank you again for bringing me here."

Aeklyn looked at Mike after he said that and nodded, then said [color=#800080]"Due to the rather extensive injuries I had gotten, I cannot fly myself out of here... But since they're focused on the battle..." [/color]She grabbed Mike's hand using one of her own, and used the other to make Hand Signs, Symbols appeared around Mike and Aeklyn, and then they both were erased from the perception of others with the exception of each other, it is possible that Mike's Perception was not erased from Susano'o's. She then said [color=#800080]"It is possible that we may not be able to escape without this... but after we get somewhere safe, Let me rest..."[/color] Aeklyn walked away from the fight with Mike with the Mask of the Mist Active, Letting Mike Lead...

There was a rapid clicking noise as Beelzebub sneered. "[color=green]DAMMIT! THE ODDS ARE NOT WITH ME.[/color]" He quickly broke the swword luck and flew as high into the air as possible. "[color=green]I HATE TO LEAVE YOU ALL, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY POINT IN FIGHTING NOW.[/color]" He shot two barbs at each person, not aiming to hit, but managing to distract them. All at once, he was surrounded by a swarm of flies. Spiraling in the center, whether by choice or not, he begain to slowly revert back to his original form. The flies continued to swarm, growing more thick with each second. Then, all at once, they disperced. Beelzebub was gone.

-----

Marta rushed up the stairs to greet the new student. Upon seeing Reimu she smiled and said "You must another half-demon. Sorry about the mess. There was a... bit of a full scale raid." She gave Reimu a short curtsey then smiled again.
[i]Kagutsuchi...[/i] At the sound of that name, Jin felt the same familiar power as before. It felt as though something that was imprisoned was struggling to get free. For just a moment, the huge temptation of drawing the blade became overwhelming. His hand was on the blade, but Lien grabbed it before he could pull the blade. "Don't forget what mom said." she told him with an affectionate look in her eyes. Jin looked away, then followed Marta up the stairs. "Hey, you said you could teach me to be a Demon Slayer, right?" he asked. Marta turned to him.
"Jin, meet one of your fellow classmates."
"Wait, who?"
Jin hadn't noticed Reimu until Marta pointed her out. He gaized at the young girl and smiled. She was fairly attractive, at least to Jin, and so far the first 'classmate' he had met. Lien had now come into the surface room too. She watched how Jin looked at Reimu, and couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at her brothers new attraction. [i]Who is she anyways?[/i] she thought. Jin didn't notice this however. He was focused not on Reimu anymore, but on how messed his new house was.

John was still wandering the streets when he encountered a really....[i]destroyed[/i], building. He went inside. He didn't know why. He just liked to explore. He then over heard some words and sort of spazzed and hid. He heard something About Demon Hunting and Classmates. Seems like it would be relevant to what he needs to do. He kept his hiding spot. As long as he didn't do anything stupid, he was well hidden. Afterall, he could be talking to someone and they wouldn't know he was there.[i] Being the size of a toaster has it's advantages.[/i] He thought.

Susanoo growled as Beelzebub broke the sword lock, but his face was locked into a manic grin. This was [i]it. [/i]What he had been missing all those years- the [i]feel [/i]of his sword as it impacted an enemy, the writhing of the miasma as his air cut through it, the raw power afforded by his true form that he simply couldn't feel while locked into a human body... This was [i]life.[/i]The crashing of the ocean, the roar of a hurricane, Susanoo felt it in his mind and his body. He wasn't simply a Demon.

He was a [i]Kami. [/i]

"INDEED! I AM [b]SUSANOO-[/b][b]NO-OKAMI [/b]THE TRUE HERO!" he bellowed to the skies, which thundered in reaction to his declaration. A human had asked him a question- he barely even registered what he had said, aside from that he had called him a hero. He raised his sword to the sky, and a crackle of lighting impacted it, setting it ablaze in light.

And then, just as quickly, Beelzebub was fleeing.

The [i]gall [/i]and [i]cowardice [/i]of a supposed 'king' of demon king lit new flames in the pit of his stomach.

"Oh, no you don't!" he howled, splitting Totsuka-no-Tsurugi into two blades, held in each hand. He leaped at the vanishing demon lord, cutting the two stings sent his way out of the sky as he went, the howled loudly; the blades of his swords hummed loudly with the thrumming of his wind, pushed to hyper-sharp vibrations that could carve through nigh anything. He darted forward, barrelled by the wind at his back, and at the apex of his clime made a vicious scissor cut that could murder gods, landing on his knee in a solid posture.
He opened his eyes, and a thousand dead flies fell to the ground- each one severed perfectly down the spine, both wings clipped from their back.

And yet, there was still no hide nor hair of Beelzebub.

"[i]Missed," [/i]Susanoo hissed. He was silent for a moment, then stamped a foot on the ground in anger, coinciding with a great rumble of thunder and flash of lightning- the tarmat beneath him shattered like tinfoil. He sighed.

"If I were a hundred years spryer, I could have caught the gadfly easily. I fear I've gone soft in my inaction..." he mused to himself, piecing both parts of his sword back together meanwhile.

-

Something twigged for Reimu as a small group of people ascended to the same level as her- oddly enough, the woman in charge didn't seem particularly surprised to see her.

"Classmate?" she said in mild confusion, scratching the side of her head, but it didn't take very long for her to come to a conclusion. Her Hunter's Eyes were still active after all, and these people didn't seem the least bit surprised that her eyes were red and slitted- she was well aware of how unnatural they seemed to the casual observer.

Of course, they weren't just casual observers. Their magical signature marked each and every one as a Half-Demon of some sort, thought the power levels and inclinations seemed to very; the woman, for example, had strong threads that seemed to imply one who attacked with wild abandon, and also supported the sick and injured. A dual speciality- a rare sign of experience, her father had once told her. Her own essence was flavoured with the attributes of the Sniper, but he had mentioned that with hard work and dedication, she might eventually gain the ability to branch out into another.

The boy beside her was harder to place, his magical ability so tangled and undeveloped as it was. Even more interesting was the distortion at his side, a strange twisting of his mana coils caused by what seemed to be an otherwise unremarkable sword at his side- it, at least, didn't emit any magical signs.

Or... did it? Taking another look, she realized the boy's amethyst sabre was not only totally unremarkable, but also totally immune to the Mist. That shouldn't happen for a regular weapon. So there was something weird about the sword- she intended to hold onto that knowledge.

The girl that came up later was easier to place. A healer, through and through- and also slightly annoyed at her brother, the male one. Reimu was shocked about how much a simple glance-over with the Hunters eyes could reveal, but in retrospect, she never really had to try them on another Half-Demon before.

Of course, if these were Half-Demons and they were talking about a school, then...

She extended her hand and banished her Hunter's Eyes, returning her orbs to their usual grey.

"Suzumeya Reimu," she said with a smile, offering her hand to the boy of the group. "Pleased to meetcha, fellow first year. So, how'd you find out where school was, anyway?" she asked quickly. The boy's details were a bit more obvious, now that his magical system was properly hidden from his view- a raggedy fellow, perhaps a thug of some sort, or at least close to one. He was kinda cute, in a rough'n'tumble sort of way. His sister (Reimu was surprised to learn she could intuitively detect common lifehood) was a bit more casually dressed, but still not anything particularly new. She pegged them to be relatively poor, probably foster childrfen. She knew from her dad's lectures that few Half Demon's parents actually keep their baby.

The woman on the other hand, now she was an interesting one. She kept an eye on her out of her peripheral. A teacher at Blind Eyes, perhaps?

Cole's ears perked as he could hear voices in the house. He couldn't understand what they were saying but he decided to investigate. Making his way through the house, with his pack in hand, and into the back room, he saw a group of people standing and talking. He only recognized the girl from earlier who had dropped him off with the trash but he didn't know her name. He stood there in the doorway and said, [b]"I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I want to thank you for your hospitality, but I'l be leaving now."[/b]

He reached into his pack and grabbed his knives and attached them to the back of his belt. [b]"Take me to-"[/b] He began to speak to Puff who was asleep in the bottom of his pack but decided to leave her to her peace. He turned back to the group and said, [b]"Would any of you know how to get back to my school? I probably don't have to tell you which one because she seems to already know everything about me, don't you girl?"[/b] Cole turned towards the girl from earlier and awaited an answer.

Jin fumbled, almost dropping Kagutsuchi as he took Reimu's hand to return the greeting. "Jin Akatsuki." he told her "I... what?" The question about the school confused him. Then he realized that she must've been talking about whatever this Marta chick was selling. Lien simply rolled her eyes. "Sorry for my brothers idiocy." she said causing Jin to blush and slowly back away. "[b]I[/b] am Lien. Lien Akatsuki. It's a pleasure to meet you miss Suzumeya. We haven't found the school yet, it's only recently we even discovered our... heritage... but we believe this woman can help us." She tried to sound as professional as possible, which wasn't easy given her current situation, but she managed. Marta smiled at Lien, then at Reimu. "Well put Lien." Jin stepped up again. "So... How... Did you find us?" Jin asked her trying to start a normal conversation. Downside was, in abnormal situations, normal conversation was difficult. Marta giggled. [i]What? No 'can I have your number'? Jin?"
That's when Cole entered. At his remark, Marta giggled again. "Not everything Cole, just what I need to. I'm sure the Akatsuki's don't mind either. Oh, and Reimu, the Hunters Eye may need a bit more practice, but otherwise you seem to be quite skilled with it." Her Vocal Telekinesis had done it again.Then Marta's senses detected another. "You've already been found." she called over to John. "None of us mean you harm, and we're all in the same boat as you." Then, giving a long stretch, which lifted her shirt and revealed her belly button, she said "I suppose I should tell you all who I am." she said. "My name, I Marta Levione. I'm the Headmistress and founder of Blind Eyes Academy of the Suprnatural." She gave a quick curtsey, the smiled at the group. [i]What a motely crew...[/i][/i] she thought [i]Still, seems each one has something special about them.[/i]

[i]You've already been found.[/i] John heard. He stepped over blushing and scratching the back if his head with his eyes closed. "Well, at least I
m in the right place," He said, he opened his eyes. "And....[i]holy crap[/i]." He said. He has saw Marta and slapped himself back into reality. "Oh, yes, Well if were introducing ourselves, I'm John Skrall. If you haven't noticed I'm half imp." He said with a shrug. He looked around at what would be his class mates. [i]6[/i][i] Years with HER as the Headmistress?[/i] He thought with a feeling of joy that brought tears to his eyes. [i]And the other girls aren't half bad either.[/i]

Cole was a little surprised to hear that Marta was the founder of Blind Eyes. He looked around the room, checking out each of the people in the room. The girls weren't so bad and the guys looked like tooth-picks. He didn't think a single one of them could best him. With a smirk Cole said, [b]"I might as well introduce myself to those of you who don't know my name already. My name is Cole Kazama. Obviously, I'm a half-demon and I'm a first year at lind Eyes. It's a pleasure, I guess."[/b] His phone in his pocket began to vibrate. He checked itand it was just an alrm about school. [i]"I guess it doesn't matter. I've got the headmistress right here so there's no excuse."[/i] He thought to himself, as he pocketed his phone.

Samael looked out the window of his house "It seems like things are getting interesting" he walked out of his room "I guess I should wake her up" he smiled. The out of his room and down the hall stopping in front of a door with a sign reading ~keep out or else....father~. He laughs "like that's going to stop me" he takes a step back and quickly darts forward knocking the door down "time to wake up!" he yells. He jumps on the bed and realizes no one is their "I guess shes up already" he turns around and notices Seraphiel standing behind him. She inhales Samael moves back "now now calm down" she smiles Samael raises his hands.

~Later~
The two walk out of their house "honestly father" she turns toward Samael he smiles [i]"I just wanted to make sure your awake and ready for school"[/i]. She turns away "a simple knock would have worked" Samael smiles as the two continue walking down the street.

"Akatsuki?" Reimu said with a tilt of her head. "So, this is your place? Ah, it looks..." -she glanced at the burned shreds of what had probably been household items at some point-

"...Rather nice," she said with a chuckle.

She tilted her head again when Jin asked a question- rather awkwardly- and giggled a bit.

"Hunter's Eyes," she said simply, tapping an index finger to the side of her temple, next to the eye; her eyes quickly blinked in and out of their demon state, vacillating red for a moment. "Gift from my dad's side of the family. I can see magic, especially when it's inside people, and follow the trails they left behind. I noticed a lot of Half-Demons were gathering here, and, well..." she paused for a moment.

"I... don't actually know how to get to the school myself," she admitted, playing it off with a laugh. "I mean, my da' told me about it, but he's not a very specific guy. I think he might have been making it a test or something, 'track down your own kind to pass' or something. He's not a terribly specific guy, he..he..."

It occurred to her that Akatsuki siblings were probably orphans (as most Half-Demons tended to be), and she'd been talking basically only about her father until this point. Perhaps not exactly the most cognisance decision she could have made. Still, her dad was responsible for basically everything she knew about Half-Demons, so it might have been inevitable. Her mom had warned her that talking to other people her age might be difficult.

She laughed awkwardly to fill in the dead space, and changed subjects as quickly as possible. "You're the headmaster?" she said, bringing her attention to Marta. The skimpily dressed woman didn't look like much, but even without her Eyes, she could tell that powerful magic was contained within her- still, her being the person she was looking for was a bit of a surprise. "I wasn't told that you'd be away from the school. I was looking for some sort of urban place..." she frowned. That was almost cheating. Her dad had withdrawn necessary information needed for the tracking.

But oh well. "Well then, if none of us have been to the school before, and we have the headmaster here, let's go! No use waiting, let's go right now!" she said, pulling Salamander from her back to gesticulate dangerously. Fortunately the large firearm didn't go off, even when rigorously waved at people as a makeshift pointer.

A small smile crept across Jin's face as Reimu spoke of her dad. Lien however, had already been annoyed with this. She was about to start a conversation with Cole. She was about to, but was cut off by an unearthly scream from one of the other Demon Slayers that had assisted lady Akatsuki. The bald man seemed to be in some kind of ungodly pain. "Philipe!" the man with the staff ran to the bald man. He screamed again and reared at the sky. There was a strange black liquid spilling from the mans eyes and mouth. Then the smell of melting flesh filled the area. The liquid was corroding the mans flesh as it continued to flow down his skin. Rather then speaking with Cole, Lien screamed. Then all at once, the man burst into black flames and aura. For Jin, the feeling to pull the blade was growing by the second. [color=blue][i]Draw the blade.[/i][/color] A voice was speaking to him now. Deep. Commanding. Jin ignored it and held the blade at his side. By now, the man was a scorched corpse.

"Get away from him!" yelled lady Akatsuki. She was moving up the stairs as fast as her small old legs would allow, holding her yari for quick use. Marta pushed all the students behind her and activated her claws. "Nobody try to face him!" she yelled growing very serious. Jin didn't think. All he did was move Lien behind him, subconsiously moving slightlyahead of Reimu as well. The other man with the SMG was pointing it directly at the corpse of Philipe, and a large walking stack of boulders entered the room at the Italian mans side. The last man, was not as lucky. He grabbed his chest and screamed the same ungodly scream as the same black liquid spilled uncontrollably from his eyes and mouth. "Siethr..." Marta said pushing everyone back slightly more. The man struggled and flailed all around. He hunched forward then became engulfed in the same black flames as Philipe. Jin paniced. What was going on? The man stopped moving. He was still standing too. Then he spoke. It wasn't his voice though. This voice filled the 1st years in the room with pure fear.

"[b][color=red]Finally... After all these years... Finally, I find you...[/color][/b]" He was laughing now. "[b][color=red]Oh, but I digress!!![/color][/b]" As he shouted, the room was filled with a malicious black aura, knocking everyone against the walls. The man had changed. His fingers were long, and clawed. His ears were now extended to long point. His eyes were entirely red, and his teeth were sharpened to fangs. Jin got to his feet. It seemed Marta had taken the most damage. Her leg was gashed and bloody. Jin looked for Lien. She was alright. After confirming, he tried to run for Marta, but the black flames slammed the air between them."Don't move!" Marta commanded "That man isn't a human anymore! That's Lucifer!" All at once, an icey cold feeling filled Jin's body. "[b][color=red]That's right. What the slutty woman said is true. [i]I[/i] am Lucifer.[/b][/color]" Lucifer swung back his arms and let loose another piercing laugh. "[b][color=red]You my dear Jin... It's rather bad for my health if I let you live,sooo... I'm afraid I'll have to kill you.[/color][/b]" Jin backed away. "No..." Lucifer ignored him and advanced. Jin tipped and fell backwards. Lucifer laughed his piercing laugh again. "[b][color=red]Don't piss your pants there kid![/color][/b]" Lien couldn't even scream. The fear was too much. That's when Lucifer saw her. "[b][color=red]Ah yes, you have a twin sister.[/b][/color]" Jin's fear melted into anger. "Stay away from her!" As he spoke, the familiar warmth of eariel engulfed his body, but again, only for an instant.

Cole just stood there, watching as the now wicked looking man spoke. Then he heard Jin speak up and Cole figured that if Jin was the one he wanted, maybe he should try to divert attention away from him. His appearance made Cole's stomach turn but he just let out a laugh. [b]"Aw, man! Well, speak of the devil it's the devil!"[/b] he wiped off his nose. [b]"You're not very nice are you? I mean seriously, 'slutty'? I'd have hoped that the devil himself would have a little more class and manner! Just gonna pop in and kill some people?"[/b] Cole scratched the back of his head. [b]"Oh, and we owe the honor of this visit because you wanted Jin?"[/b] He looked over at Jin and smirked. [b]"Really, Lucy, if you wanted a new boyfriend, you could've picked better."[/b] Cole let his head hang back and let out a sigh. [i]"I am sooo dead."[/i] He murmured to himself.

Lucifer smiled, then just laughed at Cole. "[b][color=red]I commend your bravery young half-demon. However,[/color][/b]" He whiped his hand towards Cole, and met him with a great force of power at his chest. It was enough to force him off his feet and against the wall in the next room. "[b][color=red]I can't let you interupt me at any cost.[/color][/b]" He left him concious. He'd do that for all who were gathered in the room. It was a favorite hobby of Lucifers to make the otherswatch as he tormented the target untill finally, after they'd long been begging for death, he killed them. "Cole!" the combined voices of Jin and Marta called. The same warm feeling coveredd Jins body. That's when he saw it. It was only briefly, but he saw the black aura radiate from his body. He felt the strain of the power forcing its way through his body. [i]Why didn't I notice this before?[/i] he thought [i]Why wasn't I told anything? I could've been ready. I could've been fighting him alone. Alone, rather than have all these people try to defend me.[/i] Once again, he felt the power forcing its way to the surface. Whether by his will or not, the darkness was trying to fight back.

Lien was slowly starting to slide herself away from Lucifer. She was already uncomfortably close to him, and she didn't wish to be any closer. But Lucifer wasn't paying attention to Lien. He wasn't even watching Jin at the moment. He was pulling at his hand, which was stretching further than it should untilthere was a loud sickening crack. He had broken his own wrist. To anyone else, this would seem strange, or at least stupid, but Marta knew better. "Dammit!" she said grabbing Jin's shoulder and pulling him back quickly as she could. Lucifer continued to pull at his wrist. Lien thought he was goining to tear the entire hand off as she saw a large amount of blood dripping to the ground. She stared at Lucifer withdigust mingled with horror. He simply smiled back and began muttering something in a language Lien did not understand. Hebrew perhaps, or maybe Latin, she couldn't tell.

The blood began to churn in its place. Sickeningly swirling and expanding. Finally, something solid began to rise from it. Something more terrifying than the spiring blood. Two large demon heads rose from the bloody mess, followed by pillars with what looked like human body parts sprouting from them. the blood in the center began to form bubbles, which began to form mouths, until full smiling heads were formed from the blood. At the base of Lucifers feet, a great eye bubbled into existance. Lien couldn't look at it, her fear was too great, but yet, somehow that was all she could look at.

"[b][color=red]A Hell Gate...[/color][/b]" Lucifer said. Then he gave another piercing laugh. As he did, demons erupted out of it, bursting through the roof and into the city. Lady Akatsuki stood hoisting her yari to arms length. Lucifer laughed at her. "[b][color=red]Even in your prime you could not even hope to defeat me, yet now you think you can hag?[/color][/b]" He waved his hand, and Lady Akatsuki too was engulfed in the same black flames. Jin's heart felt as lead. His fists tightened. "[b][color=red]You see Jin, you cannot, simply cannot be allowed to live.[/color][/b]" he said turning to Lien and eying her as if she were some new game he had bought. "[b][color=red]But Lien... Now, she would make an excellent addition to my unit. I'm sure she'd be... more than pleasurable for my children.[/color][/b]" His piercing laugh again filled the room as he waved his hand and Lien was pulled towrds him by some unseen force. She screamed as she was slowly dragged into the Hell Gate. Lucifers piercing laugh filled Jins ears, until miraculously, it stopped. Jin looked over to him, and saw his mother forcing the yari through the devils chest.

Archived