My Ra's Rebirth Deck(old skool deck non-tornoment illegal street duel deck)

ZeroPriest

Monster Cards (16)

The Winged Dragon of Ra

Royal Magical Library

Great White

Winged Dragon,Guardian of the Fortress#1

Summoned Skull

Warrior Dia Grepher

Dark Blade

Celtic Guardian

Gaia the Fierce Knight

Dark Magician

Neo the Magic Swordsman

Mystical Elf

Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts

Beaver Warrior

Mystic Clown

Man-Eater Bug

Magic, Spell, and Trap Cards(22)

Pot of Greed(x2)

Monster Reborn(for Ra summoning)

Fissure

Card Destruction

Trap Hole

Change of Heart(x2)

Axe of Despair

Seven Tools of Bandit

Dark Hole(x2)

Mystical Space Typhoon

The Reliable Guardian

Spellbinding Circle

Negate Attack(x2)

Magic Jammer

Remove Trap

Summoner's Art(for Ra summoning)

Dian Keto the Cure Master(x2)

Malevolent Nuzzler

Mystic Plazma Zone

"Beats yours plus its not my tornnoment deck nubs Read the Print!!"

Ha. This deck beats ours? I don't think so.

WDoR - Illegal

2 PoG - Illegal

MR - Won't work at all to summon Ra

2 CoH - Illegal

2 Dark Hole - Illegal

Ha, noob.

Even if it is street, it's ILLEGAL. Not just the WDoR as I stated above, but this deck is too horrible, and contains an illegal number of certain cards.

Actually it does NNNNOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBB CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it still sucks/

One: """The card "Winged Dragon Of Ra" does not have the effect written on the card, just a description so it's just a normal monster card, so you cannot use the effect, in other words, it's AT and DEF remain at 0 and you wasted 3 tributes for nothing.

and TWO: There are too many normal monster cards in this deck...get more effect monsters...

If he's just playing with his friends/ people he knows,k Ra can be used as long as its OK with his opponent.

But bad deck is bad. If you're gonna use Ra, make an Egyptian God Quiz deck.

3x Reversal Quiz

3x Magical Mallet

3x Reasoning

3x Reload

3x Fuhma Shuriken

3x Black Pendant

1x Ra

1x DMoC

20x Spells I don't want to discuss right now, mostly drawing cards

And Anomu13 it does have an effect look it up

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Winged_Dragon_of_Ra

okay, you cannot use the card's alternate lore in a duel, it doesn't even matter if it's a street duel, the card effect still has to be written down on the card. and plus, you'd lose very quickly if you were against my deck.

The only people who would accept a duel against an illegal card with no effect written on it are noobs, unless they know the actual effect. The reason is because people who use them claim to know every effect and say "It can't be destroyed and is unnaffected by all your cards, and on my turn, all your cards are destroyed and he gains 800000000 ATK"

And no where on the card "or in the alt Lore" does a god card say that it can't be effet by spells traps or monster effects, I have a japanese Obilisk, the Tormentor, I dont use it, though I know his alt Lore, where you tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field to inflict 4000 direct damage to your opponent. But I don't need that effect to show my aggresiveness in dueling. I have cards that can quadruple that much damage. like my Cloudian-Nymbusman while Cloudian Squall is in my spell/trap zone.

don't tempt me right now, I'm in an extremely foul and morbid mood right now.

And no where on the card "or in the alt Lore" does a god card say that it can't be effet by spells traps or monster effects' date=' I have a japanese Obilisk, the Tormentor, I dont use it, though I know his alt Lore, where you tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field to inflict 4000 direct damage to your opponent. But I don't need that effect to show my aggresiveness in dueling. I have cards that can quadruple that much damage. like my Cloudian-Nymbusman while Cloudian Squall is in my spell/trap zone.

don't tempt me right now, I'm in an extremely foul and morbid mood right now.

[/quote']

Duck for cover!

They think the Anime effects are the real effects.

Which they're not.

Archived