Zombie Tamer

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1329889758' post='5833198']
you could try something like dropping its atk little by little each turn, then when it hits 0 it's destroyed
[/quote]i think 1500lp per turn can pay it, if you play 8000lp you cant have it for long less you get lots of gain lp cards and last time i check't zombies didn't hae that many.

I could see this working with Psychics kinda. While Psychics deal damage to their controller for their effects, they have a variety of ways to rejuvenate their LP. For example, you could combine this card with Lifetrancer, use Trancers ability, remove a Psychic, gain 1200 lp, then the Tamer's effect kicks in, you loose 1500, but in reality, you only really lost 300. I'd say its a viable card in that build, and over all is an interesting concept in the game. 8/10

[quote name='Shadowdragon0172' timestamp='1329894324' post='5833348']
The problem is that for this card to be of any use, it has to be placed in a Zombie deck. So until someone makes a Zombie-Psychic hybrid, I don't see how anyone could counteract the self-burn fast enough to stop themselves from losing.
I think 1000 LP is fine TBH.
[/quote]dilema here, well its first card i made without any other cards, (til now i only made sets) so i'll let it like this but i'll keep that in mind whenever i make another single card :D

Edit; Btw , you can destroy the card and not pay. if you see you need to save your lp. ;)

Yeah I figured that but everyone else was disregarding it and discussing about the LP cost so I ignored it too. XD

Edit: I think you should find some middle ground where the player has to decide whether or not to take the cost so they can make another combo next turn or save their LP. (For now 1500 is way too much and 500 is way too less)

[quote name='Shadowdragon0172' timestamp='1329895391' post='5833376']
Yeah I figured that but everyone else was disregarding it and discussing about the LP cost so I ignored it too. XD

Edit: I think you should find some middle ground where the player has to decide whether or not to take the cost so they can make another combo next turn or save their LP. (For now 1500 is way too much and 500 is way too less)
[/quote]okay ill change this one so it gets perfect but then give me a rate :P
Edit: Done its now 1000lp now give me a rate if you can :D

Archived