Contest of Epic Proportions: Fusion Contest {ENTRIES CLOSED} DEADLINE FOR CARD: 3/14/12

Yogg-Saron

This is a simple contest, not many set rules but let me go ahead and get them out of the way.

Rules

- DO NOT POST CARDS IN THIS THREAD. Message me the card AND effect.

- DO NOT SEND ME A CARD UNLESS YOU ARE ACCEPTED. I do not want randoms sending me cards without being accepted.

- No Entry Fee. Donations are appreciated though.

Stipulations

- Fusion Monsters Only

- Attributes Allowed: LIGHT, WIND, and WATER

- Types Allowed: Zombie-Type OR Fiend-Type

- Read Rules before posting on this thread.

- Contest will not end until it gets at least FIVE members with all of their cards in.

- Yes, I am the only Judge

Prizes

1st Prize: 40 points

2nd Prize: 20 points

For registration, simply say this exact line:

I wish to join this contest.

After you post, I will hopefully make a swift reply and you will see if you are accepted or not. (in most cases you will be)

You are not accepted until I specifically state your username in a post OR your username is on the 'Registered' list.

You can send me your cards anytime before the contest deadline, which may change depending on the number of contestants.

ENTRIES ARE CLOSED. If you want to join the next Contest of Epic Proportions, just send me a message reserving a spot! Details BELOW!

CONTEST DEADLINE: 3/14/2012 THATS: March 14, 2012

Registered

No. 34 Terror-Byte

Remei11

Ęɳɢuǐɳ

♣ ÇhrÍstmás ΤЯξЄ ♣

{HQ} [Card In!]

Yurik the Red Mage

FSX [Card In!]

Zanda Panda

R3mixKillah [Card In!]

~~~~~~~~~Reservation for next contest~~~~~~~~

In case you want a pretty much garrunteed spot in the next Contest of Epic Proportions by sending me a message saying;

I wish to reserve a spot if available, for your next contest.

Contest will have same rules but different stipulations.

Both accepted.

Everyone has until the 14th to get their cards messaged to me!

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!: CONTEST ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED, NO MORE USERS CAN REGISTER.

I'm gonna be a nub and say my caps lock was on, which it wasn't, I just wanted to emphasize the importance of the above cap'd words.

EDIT: You may reserve a spot for the next Contest of Epic Proportions by sending me a message saying; I wish to reserve a spot if available, for your next contest.

I will make a swift reply to the message hopefully.

Guest No. 34 Terror-Byte
Hidden

So i know i missed the deadline but here is my card anyway:

createcard1-1.jpg

This card can only be Fusion Summoned on a turn you discarded 2 or more Fiend-Type monsters. Select 3 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard and return them to your graveyard, this counts as this cards Fusion Summon (Fusion Spell Cards are not required). This card gains 500 ATK for each Fiend-type monster in your Graveyard.

Archived