Dudes Watch this and spread it like wildefire please

Lord Metallium

The video your about to see is to be considered as a special operation againts a certain man if we stop him accourding to the video africa as we know it well change forever so please cooperate with me i see it and im spreadding it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

I know that almost all of us here really don't care but please spread the video if you like, thanks for watching and i apologize if i took some of your free time.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k so everyone was talking about this on fb and I was like what the f*** is kony
then I looked it up and I went "oh s***..... I am the biggest f***ing a****** of all time"

so I went on my favorite forum (YCM) knowing someones gonna talk about it to take a look at some arguments and such only to realize, this s*** is fresh. so now I'm going

"so you mean to tell me about 99.99% of the youth population we're a******s this entire f***ing time?" and to my disappointment it was true.

so this is what I put on facebook
[b] This Kony debate makes me feel a little hypocritical towards myself

1. I'm way late informed, so being active now is just like saying, "oh s***, so because everyone else is doing it. A good time as any other to start now, when I could have f***ing watched the news read some frekin articles 7+ years ago and been active then."

2. Its idealistic to always be the silent helper because there would never be a debating friction if there were never any voices to argue against. better to support physically than verbally. But this movement forces sudden and assertive verbal propaganda and biased education. (even if the news might not be any better at it than anyone else "non-bias" report)

3. Its literally impossible to leave religion out of the argument and those arguments are always the edgiest. Small media sparks explode the biggest when it comes to debates fueled and argued through religion. (despite large majorities being against extremist) the minority radicals can't be argued against because they're argument is agnostic to everyone else. So basically looking back at guilt #2, the strongest and majority force (verbal education and propaganda) is also the weakest or worse off fuel towards more radical behavior.[/b]

and to my surprise, no one agreed, no one disagreed no one did nothing but continued to make groups to support the campaign.
now may it be ignorance, lack of attention, maybe the presentation was just not big and flashy enough but It think along with the f***ed up s*** happening directly because of kony. we should really also worry 'bout the indirect f***ed up s*** happening because of him.

not only should we worry bout him, but the entire worlds reaction towards this suddenly heavily advertised man. our reaction may be almost if not more dangerous than the man and his ideals itself.

I'm not going to take a stance in whether or not kony is right or wrong even if my my opinions are strong towards personal ideals, because in this very specific case. it can't be compared to other event in history. this is a new kind of argument, a very dangerous and unexplored one. some of us have to just carefully observe without visible active involvement, in order to prevent large mistakes.

and I really do hope that we have enough observers to combat human faults before its too late.

be debate with full passion, intentions, and ambitions. but at the same time be very very very careful. not to YCM specifically even if addressed that way. but to the entire world

The actual situation is horrible but we're learning about it just now? I hate how my ignorant friends are raging at me to repost this everywhere, they think its a huge crime, which to an extent it is. However there was been child abuse in Africa for Decades! Now people start to care because the media can fix onto one really bad man instead of 50 lessors? I had my eye open to these threats years ago and it just annoys me of the ignorance of others.

And now apparently he is the most wanted man in the world..... -.-

This reminds me of that episode of Community where they had a silent protest/bake sale or something. It was supposed to be to raise awareness about journalists being murdered in some country but the girls got caught up in just raising awareness of their own crappy little bake sale instead.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1331140329' post='5860796'] http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com.nyud.net/ Everyone should read this. [/quote]

hell no i dont trust tumblr. Besides, their statistics seem off. In a modern society where the people are genuinely getting more power in the hierarchy, film-making and publicity definitely goes towards the fight. What else could you do with that money? Short term aid? No, that never works. Long term aid is pretty non-existant in this scenario. Only thing that is actually possible is getting military or greater powers involved.

Problem is, obviously, that government powers can do what they want. They [i]choose [/i]to ignore Joseph Kony. Therefore, if a nation's talking about it, they have no choice but to regard the issue.

I do agree with that last point they mention though. It definitely should not be just about this single event. Leaving it 2012-exclusive is making it a pure publicity stunt. Still, it's amazing publicity, despite the professional criticism on it.

[quote name='Cronus' timestamp='1331144024' post='5860861'] According to an article Welche recently posted, Kony is dying, the LRA is disbanding, Uganda is doing better than originally thought, and this video was made between 2003 and 2004. It has no presence here now. [/quote]

A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless of what the concentration of the crimes that person is doing it in. If it still happens, then, something's gotta be done.

You my friend are very misinformed. In fact upon further research, Joseph Kony is no longer even in Uganda. He has been pushed back to the Congo. More info here: [url="http://ilto.wordpress.com/2006/11/02/the-visible-problem-with-invisible-children/"]http://ilto.wordpres...sible-children/[/url]

Also, that tumbler provides sources which IC didn't.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1331157758' post='5861128']
You my friend are very misinformed. In fact upon further research, Joseph Kony is no longer even in Uganda. He has been pushed back to the Congo. More info here: [url="http://ilto.wordpress.com/2006/11/02/the-visible-problem-with-invisible-children/"]http://ilto.wordpres...sible-children/[/url]

Also, that tumbler provides sources which IC didn't.
[/quote]

Who is this guy, and what proof does he have of Kony being in Congo?

Besides, I'm [i]pretty sure [/i]that KONY2012 wouldn't that stupid and just ignore a credible source.

Although this has been going on for years, it shouldn't matter if you just now found out. It's not bad to jump on the bandwagon if it's something as serious as this.
I'm really disliking pricks who are saying "Oh, you only care about this because everyone else does." So what? If you just found out and you want to be like everyone else on a topic like this, that's good! Get over yourselves trying to look all high and mighty not giving a f*** because it's what everyone is doing.
Even if a clueless person stumbles upon this and spreads it just so they can look like a good person, power to him. He's spreading the word about this terrible man and the word could be spread to people who don't know, and actually WILL do something.
I can tell you it's not making TV news. My parents knew nothing about this, and I knew nothing about this since yesterday. Doesn't matter. We'll be sending money and spreading the word.

[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1331177299' post='5861630']
So now I figured out he's using Christianity as a front for murder.

That really pisses me off.

The heretic must die. 'Tis the only way.
[/quote]
>Mad at guy using Christianity to kill.
>Wants to kill him.

Please tell me you're being ironic or whatever the word is.

[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1331177696' post='5861638']
>Mad at guy using Christianity to kill.
>Wants to kill him.

Please tell me you're being ironic or whatever the word is.
[/quote]
I don't actually want to kill him. I'm just saying mean things to express my distaste. Sheesh.

Archived