Model Atom Man

d3ath79

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/235594589jpgset1set2ins.jpg/][IMG]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7622/235594589jpgset1set2ins.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

When this card is attacked while in Attack position: After damage calculation you can destroy 2 cards on the field. When this card is removed from the field: You can pay 800 life points; Special Summon 1 "Model Atom Man" from your deck or hand.

I summon this in ATK position, activate Dark Hole/Scrap Dragon, and proceed to +3 off of its own effect, not counting anything else.

Bad design because it's nothing but advantage gaining. Even if you just sync with it, it's automatically going to refund itself and thin the deck by 2 =/

Provided, I'm speaking optimally, but that doesn't change the fact that you can +3 off of this card alone. It's like Tengu, but it's a searchable Lv. 1 with a built in Machine Duplication.

Limit the destruction effect to battle and change the last effect to "When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Model Atom Man" from your hand or Deck"

[quote name='REvan342' timestamp='1331323944' post='5863228']
i dont agree with yuzuru...... the monster has no ATK.... adn the second effect is only usable once in a duel... considering it dosent find its way back into the deck..... its a good card to use in a bad position.
[/quote]
Then do me a favor and point out how I'm wrong. It's just like Reborn Tengu but level 1 LIGHT machine, etc. With my edit it's only going to work WHEN IT DIES, not when used as a Tribute/Synchro, as it is now, and the first effect isn't abusable. The ATK doesn't madder, because it's FODDER.

Unless you have a reason or argument to disagree, don't state your disagreement, especially when you don't even post anything constructive =/

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1331324280' post='5863236']
Then do me a favor and point out how I'm wrong. It's just like Reborn Tengu but level 1 LIGHT machine, etc. With my edit it's only going to work WHEN IT DIES, not when used as a Tribute/Synchro, as it is now, and the first effect isn't abusable. The ATK doesn't madder, because it's FODDER.

Unless you have a reason or argument to disagree, don't state your disagreement, especially when you don't even post anything constructive =/
[/quote]

who are you to tell me my argument is invalid?..... you cant discredit a person like that, because it makes your argument look completley biased. the card is not a bad design.

[quote name='REvan342']
who are you to tell me my argument is invalid?..... you cant discredit a person like that, because it makes your argument look completley biased. the card is not a bad design.
[/quote]

[size=3]He can tell you that your argument is invalid, because he actually is more experienced at YuGiOh than you, and that's so painfully obvious. And how is the card not badly designed? You can't state your opinion as fact unless you give PROOF. [color=#444444][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yuzuru gave proof on how this card is badly designed, so you can't disregard his proof like that.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]But it's funny, as Yuzuru didn't actually say that your argument is invalid, but said that you should actually post criticism if you're going to disagree with someone. And no, saying that "the second effect can only be used once in the duel" isn't constructive criticism.[/font][/color][/size]

Archived