Swagger

Solemn Silver

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1331685972' post='5869586']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b79FTeeEemk[/media]

I love walking across campus and picking out the stereotypical swogger. I don't think I've ever used the term outside of a sarcastic tone.

/swag
[/quote]

Exactly the video I was thinking of :3
And yeah, I always use that term whenever I find something ridiculously un-fashionnable xD

I believe "swagger" or "swag" are fumes that are emitted by someone who radiates excessive amounts of stupidity, pretentiousness, and overall douchebagery. When someone says "I'm so swag" or "I got swag" they emit a certain amount of it that is for the most part bearable, whereas POLARIS' previous posts on this thread have made the air nigh unbreathable by those who don't emit swag and are therefore not immune to the [color=#ffffff]ob[/color]noxious fumes.

[quote name='Lujan Solo' timestamp='1331751210' post='5870450']
I believe "swagger" or "swag" are fumes that are emitted by someone who radiates excessive amounts of stupidity, pretentiousness, and overall douchebagery. When someone says "I'm so swag" or "I got swag" they emit a certain amount of it that is for the most part bearable, whereas POLARIS' previous posts on this thread have made the air nigh unbreathable by those who don't emit swag and are therefore not immune to the [color=#ffffff]ob[/color]noxious fumes.
[/quote]
You don't got swag.

Ssosoooosso I'm not really sure what 'Swag' is but I always hear those 'gangsta' kids at school saying it O.o and I would assume that 'swog' is the opposite? But seeing as someone is probably just gonna be all 'oo swag blah I'm cool and you lame blah you been swaga'd' please someone enlighten me on what this is^-^

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1331877831' post='5872864']
It annoys me every time I go and play CoD, or any online game, and there's always some guy who has a name like "xxXXblablabla$WAGblablablaXXxx". It makes me want to throw something at a kitten.
[/quote]

don't do that, you'd hurt a poor kitten. Throw it at them instead.

You kids these days...

Yessir, I’ll show you- hey, you! You punk with the torn jeans! Get off of my lawn and get a damn job or something. Christ, what is the world coming to? We didn’t have any of this crap back in my day, no sir. We didn’t have these electronical gizmos, you know. We spent our free time working in the coal mines. We had to take crap out of the ground for sixty hours a week, and they didn’t pay us more than a couple bucks each month. That was before we had all this crap with inflation. Jesus, you kids take your money for granted. But I digress. What was I talking about? It was something about torn jeans. See, if that damn skater punk hadn’t interrupted me, this would never have happened. That punk will probably be thrown into jail soon, you hear? He’s certainly a communist.

You know, back in my day, we had public lynchings of those damn commies. I found out that my college roommate was a commie, and he would have been lynched if he hadn’t already been thrown in jail for stealing some crap from that store. You know the store that was selling that crap. You know the one. They probably sell teacups there too, which is British, which is practically a communist country anyhow. I hear they’re full of skater punks too.

Back when I was young, we didn’t shun people for discussing stuff either, unless they were discussing communism or some crap like that. No sir, I was involved in some heated debates in my day. Like that one where we argued over whether America should go enter the war. You know, the war with all the soldiers, and the fighting and stuff...and probably communists too. Except the communists later betrayed their own allies and joined the British. That just goes to show that you can’t trust them. There were also those damn German communists who went around killing Polish communists. I argued strongly for America to enter the war, yes sir, and get rid of all those commies. And the war, of course, was a victory for America.

Then those Russian communists betrayed us just liked they betrayed the German communists. I saw it coming for years, you know. Can’t trust those communists. Anyhow, the point is that discussion can be damn good for a country, especially if it teaches those skater punks a lesson. Christ, why are there so many of them nowadays?

Archived