Werewolves (So it begins again)

Dwarven King

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I simply walk into the manor and have a look around, it was rather Lavish for my taste, but I did not really care, I saw a picture of a wolf, and was simply upset, I remember my own father being ripped apart by big wolves, while i had barely escaped the incident, my parents were not so lucky. I simply go to the kitchen and make myself Ramen Noodles and eat, Getting ready for what may lie ahead, Thankfully, I keep a revolver in my pocket, just in case during my journey, wolves attack me....

Suddenly, The manor started filling with smoke, I cough violently and wave the smoke away from me. I simply Glare at Ezio, then walk up to him and smack him, saying "You idiot! Are you trying to smoke us all out!?" I then take a bucket full of water and dump it all over Ezio, putting out that damn cigar and ruining the other cigars that he may have, He then said "Smoking is rather horrible for your health anyway....

(Currently None)

I enter the manor and see a man, sopping wet, walking out of a room muttering to himself about a "stupid hippie". I make my way into the room and see one person eating noodles, and another talking to her.
I gag at the smoke in the air, and check my pocket again to make sure I have my dagger. I might still need it...

I run to the front door of the manor, panting as i think that i'm late. I check the surroundings and breath a huge sigh wondering what i'll face inside. I then enter the manor and cough because of all the smoke, when i'm able to speak i shout "Am i late or anything?" and then proceed to the front room for a sit down.

I apporach the manor hoping I haven't missed much. Entering I see a variety of people that look rather... interesting. I walk in unnoticed and approach a young man eating Ramen, hoping to catch a bite of it trying not to look too suspicious.

I enter the foyer of the manor, somewhat in awe of how lavish it appeared and wondering if the rest of the manor was just as impressive. Keeping mostly to myself, I walk to a nearby, unoccupied lounge sofa and seat myself. Taking out a sheet of blank paper and pencil from a messenger bag strapped around my shoulder, I then proceed to draw.

I arrive at the manor wearing my formal attire. With suitcase in hand, I enter the building. Once inside, I notice a fair amount of smoke in the air.

"It seems that you all- *coughs* -have smoked this old place up a bit." I open the nearest window to give myself a bit of air. "Ahh, that's much better." I take my hat off and place it on the nearby hat rack, then continue on into the kitchen. "So, hows about we all get to know each other?" I grabbed a cup and walked over to the coffee brewer. "A nice cup of joe should be lovely. Anyone else care for a cup?" I asked.

I brew up two cups of coffee, and head towards to the other room. "Here you go" I said to the man eating ramen.

"So, care to tell me your name?" I asked as I sat down in a comfy chair. I took a long sip of my coffee and had a feew thoughts cross my mind. [i]"This manor.. I've never been here or seen it before but it seems almost like I remember it. It's almost like deja vu in a way."[/i]

Sure, I was being relatively ignored, but I didn't mind; I was fairly used to keeping to myself. Taking a moment from drawing a somewhat decent sketch of an anthropomorphic Raichu, I slipped my hand into my messenger bag and pulled out two individual packs of string cheese. I immediately busied myself with one of them, peeling off the plastic wrapping before pulling off a strand of cheese from the rest of the stick and eating it. This continued a few more times before I had completely finished off the stick. Saving the other stick for later, I then went back to drawing the anthro Raichu, deciding to give him camouflage cargo pants.

Archived