Werewolves (So it begins again)

Dwarven King

[quote name='Ęɳɢuǐɳ' timestamp='1332597000' post='5886204']
I'm a bit confused as to what we're supposed to do..??
[/quote]
[quote name='~Spike~' timestamp='1332597180' post='5886211']
Wait, how exactly are we starting?
[/quote]

Basically, socialize and try to figure out who is human and who is not. xD

DK leaned back as he surveyed the group on the monitor. "I do hope this group is enjoyable. If only a descendant of Greywolf were here. That tea drinking fool had quite a twisted mind that was oh so entertaining." He chuckled a bit as he sipped from his can of Dr. Pepper. "Though I always did wish he would drink something other than disgusting tea." DK turned his attention back to the TV and waited for things to get exciting.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look up and around and saw something interesting, A Camera, I immediately felt uneasy, as if a threatening presence was among us, I get up and leave the kitchen, looking around to see if I can find some place to exercise, but thankfully, I find a rather small study, filled with all sorts of books on the occult, Werewolves, Vampires (Thankfully, it helped clear up the fact that Edward was a godd*amned Fairy), Demons, and all sorts of other odd creatures, I start reading up...

Continuing my endeavors uninterrupted, I eventually finished drawings of an anthropomorphic Army Raichu, a white-furred lombax, and a humanoid wolf in white armor. Finally placing my pencil down to take a break, I looked around and notice the others conversing with each other. By now, I was actually starting to feel lonely and ignored, but was not exactly brave enough to actually go up to the nearest person and introduce myself....

(Skipping on through and finishing Night now. All Night Roles that message me have received a reply. Now for the results on how the Alpha Wolf did.)

[i]In the dead of night, while all was quiet, a beast was on the prowl. It had pure red eyes, an unkempt coat of thick fur, and teeth similar to knifes. The monstrosity wandered the halls of the manor, until he found someone. The beast, as black as the night, and with teeth of pure white, lunged towards the human. He forced the human against a wall, and struck once with his powerful claws. And with that, the beast was done. His claws had sunk in deep. The monster grew a smirk on his face as he left, knowing the unconscious person was now destined to become a ravenous, violent beast.[/i]

DK chuckled a little as he watched the scene play out. "It seems we have a smart Wolf with us. Deciding to increase numbers instead of simply killing. This will indeed be fun."

START DAY! You have 48 hours to vote on who you want lynched!

I wake up from sleeping in the library, That was some interesting book, I must have fell asleep while reading it and had a rather weird dream about someone being clawed by a large wolf, I get up from my chair and go back out into the hall, There was blood on the floor as if someone was walking with a deep gnash in their hand, I was rather shocked, I knew those cameras in the kitchen meant something, I went in the study and found the book on werewolves and decided to read up on that, The blood had clearly reeked of wolf...

I wake up still in the sitting room with most of my coffee poured on top of me, the last thing i remembered was writing something in my notebook, but it had a coffee stain which meant what i wrote down wasn't readable. I get up to smell something hideously suspicious, so i followed it but as i got closer the smell somehow got stronger so i decided to stop before the smell became unbearable.

"UHHHHH!" I yawn loudly as I wake up and step off my bed. I hadn't joined the others last night, this is a very dangerous game we're playing, it's best to not take that many chances. On top of that I wasn't feeling very well. I grabbed my pocket knife and shoved it quickly down into my pocket. I exited my room. As soon as I did the horrible smell hit me like a wave. It was the smell of blood, I knew the werewolf had chosen its first target. Whether they were dead or one of his kind, was well past my knowledge. Nor did I know who this victim was, what his role was or who his attacker was. But then again. No one could answer those questions.

As I walk into the library of sorts, I see many people sleeping, though some were awakening. Knowing there are four "Night time" roles (Alpha wolf, Assassin, Investigator and Protector), I started to construct a plan. These four will not easily give their identity. Most of the others are Civilians, important if you know their identity (By strategy of elimination) but others irrelevant. I counted the people in the room. There were 9, not including me. That means one of them is a wolf, as well as the alpha. My best bet is to find out the wild cards in this group....the Masons! While having a very good advantage of being able to communicate freely with other Masons, they don't have much to lose by giving away their identity. But then their is the lie factor....every word cannot be trusted, they could all be lies. This is a very hard game indeed...

& do we pm our votes about who we want lynched?

I wake up this morning in the sitting room along with a few others. I notice that I have ramen in my hand. My temptations must have gotten the best from me and I had taken it from one of the other housemates. I see a man with a dagger in his hand as I look around, afterwards I get the stench of blood. I look towards the kitchen and see a puddle of it. I get a chill down my spine. I keep my eyes on the man as I go towards the kitchen. "Well, it's not going to do any good to let it sit there", I say this as I reach for a mop. I commence mopping up the pool of blood, trying to hold my breath so that I don't have to take in the stench.

I eventually awake with a slight start, having been awoken by my own snoring. I look around to see that I had never left the foyer--or even the lounge sofa I was sitting in--since last night. I also noticed that I had done about 40 random drawings since entering the manor.

"... okay...," I said slowly as I got up from the sofa, gathering all of my drawings before slipping them into my messenger bag. I then proceeded down a nearby hall, intent on finding a restroom. As I continued down the hall, a rather unpleasant scent assailed my nostrils: metallic, almost rusty. I then look to a section of the wall closest to me and realized why; there was a horrid-looking splash of blood. Immediately, the color in my face drained as a cold chill ran up my spine.

"Okay... that's something that should [i]not[/i] be here," I said to myself. I then made a sharp turn toward the sound of a door slowly creaking open. Apprehensively, I approached the door, slowly reaching out a hand to push it open further.

Strangely, I was relieved to find that the door lead to a restroom; it was just a simple guest restroom, with a bathtub/shower, toilet, sink, and hamper. Still, I had to keep my guard up; grabbing my pencil from my messenger bag and holding it in my right hand like a makeshift shiv, I closed the door behind me and locked it, then tiptoed carefully toward the bathtub in the room, its shower curtain drawn shut. I slowly reached out my free hand, then quickly pulled the curtain open.

Nothing. The bathtub was empty; not even the slightest hint of blood there, nor in the nearby sink, hamper or toilet. Finally beginning to relax, I decided to take the opportunity to relieve my bladder....

I awoke after a peaceful night's sleep, to hear some commotion from all around the manor. I let out a large yawn as I walked around a bit. "Hmm..?" All of a sudden, I smelt what seemed like fresh blood. I ran as fast as I could to the scene, to see someone cleaning up a large amount of blood with a mop. I paused for a moment. "Well, good to meet you. The name's Renji. So.. it seems that something odd is going on around here. Would you happen to know anything?"

After smashing the toilet wide open with a gigantic turd [/overexaggeration], I make my way through the manor, pencil-shank still prepared just in case, until I made my way over to the kitchen. There, I saw a few of the other guests, one of them cleaning up another puddle of blood with a mop.

"Geezus, over here, too?!" I blurted out, possibly grabbing the attention of whomever else was in or near the kitchen. I put my pencil away in my messenger bag, then decided that now was as good a time as any to "mingle". "Sorry if I was interrupting anything," I said. "So, uh... how is everyone this morning?"

[quote name='Forsaken Wulf' timestamp='1332820359' post='5890426']
After smashing the toilet wide open with a gigantic turd [/overexaggeration]
[/quote]

Please watch language and stuff. I know if I allow such things as this, it will get worse and eventually lead to something that will get this threat locked. .-.

I wake up yawning, and am surprised to smell blood. And soap. Not two things you really smell together. "Aw damn! Was there a fight without me!" I mutter as I hurry around the house. Seeing and smelling blood reallly made me sick. I headed towards what looked like a supply closet. All out of mops. Everyone else was already using them. "Yeah, guys, I'm just going to go look around for anything...else not right. No way in heck am I getting down on my hands and knees and cleaning this stuff with a sponge."

With those words I head off.

I stood up, putting the dagger back into my pocket. Standing up, I walked over to where everybody else was cleaning and noticed the person who was staring at me before. "you. yeah, you. forgive me for not knowing your name, but I saw the way you looked at me. you think I did it, don't you?"

I look around after a long learning session about werewolves from a book, Then I check my Bullets in my gun. They were pure silver, but then again, Silver bullets would only be effective while the werewolf is in it's transformed state. I walked around in the mansion, Looking for any clues about who could be the killer, until, An Inkling told me evilsoul did it

(> VOTE: evilsoul <)

Archived