Werewolves (So it begins again)

Dwarven King

I entered my room and shut the door. I checked that I had my pocketknife, (Not that it would do anything against a werewolf). I punched the wall in anger. If only the day hadn't been so useless! I could have gotten some actual leads about the roles of everyone! Now I just know some mason guy is dead. I could be the hero but now i'm just acting like a coward protecting myself instead of others! I calmed myself. There is something I could possibly work out. The ratio of masons. I grabbed a pencil and started to write on a slip of paper.
[i]10 players in this game. 4 of which have "Night time" roles. The other six are civilians or Masons. 1 Mason is dead that leaves 5. So a ratio of either 3:2 or 2:3 It would make more sense that their would be an equal number of civilians and masons but the Masons could have been given the upper hand and had a starting ratio of 4:2. In that case the ratio is now 3:2. But then there is the new werewolf that the Alpha wolf created. If its one of the 4 nothing would change, but if it was a Mason the ratio is now 2:2 or 1:3. I have a theory to test out. If the ratio is truly 1:3 (A mason was bitten and the other hung himself) then the last mason should have no trouble giving himself up as he is all but useless. But if a civilian was bitten he still has one more Mason friend to work with and his position is more secure. There are still too many variables. 1 more must be lynched for me to put my theory to test.[/i]
I sighed and put the paper down. Unless the last mason comes up clean to me tonight. I'll be useless. Heros are made, but what if your talents are useless....?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1333312735' post='5897981']
Yes...I mean...the Alpha was fully aware of who he/she attacked. So...yeah. But the Wolves still get either one kill or one turn per night.
[/quote]

So when becoming a wolf you are pm'ed a list of all other werewolves?

Yes sir.

[i][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#666666"][size=3]The halls of the manor were silent, and seemingly peaceful. But this silence was broken by the snarling of two vicious, hairy predators. They crept throughout the manor, seeking their target. They came up to a door. With the greatest of ease, one of the monsters ripped the door off it's hinges and tossed it aside. The beasts entered the room and were shot at by wooden stakes. The stakes barely managed to pierce the hides of the monsters. With great agility, the beasts lunged at a sole human, and began to claw at her face. Nothing was left but a shredded pile of flesh and bone when the assault was over. The monsters licked their claws, and ran off into the darkness.[/size][/color][/font][/i]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#666666"][size=3]Flandre, a Mason, has died! New day![/size][/color][/font]

i wake up in my room, again with coffee poured on top of me. i go downstairs, but in the corner of my eye i notice a pile of flesh. i can deduce that from the belongings that it was Scarlet. "[i]So 2 of the masons are no more, that's interesting.[/i]" i thought in my head as i went downstairs.

I wake up, smelling blood. "not again...how many more are going to die before we can find out who the killer is?", i mumble, getting up out of the seat. i walk towards a mop, grabbing it and wiping some of the blood up with it. "so...the one they called Flandre was a mason? interesting...", i say, thinking aloud.

I walk downstairs. I see some bloody remains and Flandre's clothes. I know she is dead, and it is official. She was a mason. Most of the Mason's are being killed off. Sucks to be a mason. Two others are in the room awake. A shadowy man named Ezio, and Evilsoul. It's odd Evilsoul is one of the firsts on the scene, his main rival is now dead and he instantly is here. But Flandre went down the path of targeting Evilsoul, she ended up dead. Is it merely coincidence, or something much more......?

[quote name='Ezio.' timestamp='1333474580' post='5900204']
"oh, hello. not good with names. you are?", i say, putting down the mop for a moment.
[/quote]

"Admiral Tim, Tim for short." I say as I offer my hand. As I get closer I notice his cloak and what was that? A dagger by his side. He looked like some sort of [i]Assassin [/i]with his attire.

Curious as to what the commotion was about, I walked over to the group standing by the door to Flandre's room and was about to ask, "Hey, what's going on here?" before I looked upon the thing that answered my question for me. Unable to stop myself, I let out a horrified scream, then ran off toward the library, where I hid in a corner for a while....

I was awaken by a horrific scream. I rushed out into the hallway to see what it was. I see someone run off while 2 others are looking into a room. It was Flandre's. Her dead corpse lay beaten and battered on the ground. I was in shock. My stomach started to churn. Until this moment, I hadn't realized how this cruel game was. I stand there and thing that it could have just as easily been me.

Archived