• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='{HQ}' timestamp='1332700627' post='5888102']
It would be pointless to use a bow. Maybe explosive bow, Gears of War III style.

Also, we all have armor, bows won't hurt much. And the ones without an armor, like myself, have good weapons (I have a freaking mortar on my shoulder!)
[/quote]

Longbows were designed specifically to pierce platemail. Crossbows also have enough power to do so. Js.

[quote name='{HQ}' timestamp='1332700627' post='5888102']
It would be pointless to use a bow. Maybe explosive bow, Gears of War III style.

Also, we all have armor, bows won't hurt much. And the ones without an armor, like myself, have good weapons (I have a freaking mortar on my shoulder!)
[/quote]

your forgeting one thing...bio mechs...

Well there is no problem on mixing stuff, my characters one have a spear(energized but still) and the other a diamond-sharped sword, so there is no problem on the weapon mixing, and I guess that if there is to be a limit, I would say it would be: at least stay human. Joshua and Jonathan both have large biomech parts,but they are not war machines, they are still humans.

K it's done but if anything is over powered not alloud or is generally not right please tell me and i'l correct it.

[b]Name:[/b] Aphrodite (Nicknames: Phro, Dite, Aph, Ro etc.)
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Group:[/b] Ruiners
[Spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]]

[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/one_stop_editz/Anime%20Originals%201/l_451c15a80ddb4fd395041891632180b9.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b]
Being born in a time of fighting is hard enough on its own, let alone being the child of two parents from the different factions. Phro's parents loved each other dearly even though they were meant to fight against each other, sadly this lead to their deaths. At the age of 14 both her perents were excuted, due to the betrayal of 'their' kind. Infact the last she saw her parents was when they had told her to run into the forest she then saw was her parents fighting a group of 20 men, they stood no chance. With that she turned and ran. Due to her age her physique and agility is of a very high standard.

After that night of horror she headed to a ruin, that her father had shown her, knowing full well that there would be ruiners camping out there, from the day she arrived she has been training in the art of ranged weaponry, however she will be able to use a sword if she needed. one night, at the age of 16, the ruiners had obtained various bio-mechs, two bio-mechs caught her eye, a 'Shimmer' and a 'Variava' (both explained later). The gang who had taken her in were very organised and had a very strict training schedule, which consisted of freerunning practice (with help of the ruins and the trees) and various martial art sessions. In fact it seemed like there was an individual teacher for each battle technique.

[b]Personality:[/b]
She was named after the goddess of love for a reason, but under her beautiful exterior she is a fighting machine (not literally!). She takes her time formulating plans and battle strategies, and more often than not her plans succeed. Sometimes if it is necessary she would use her pretty figure to trick or manipulate other people. On the downside she tends not to want to kill and can be easily talekd out of it, often this would let her down in a time of battle.

[b]Bio Mechs:[/b] Shimmer, the shimmer makes her body particles vibrate at such a speed that the human eye cannot keep up with her making her seem invisible but this takes a lot of focus and can cause her pain so she can't use it constantly. Also people with eye biomechs can pick out a thin haze of air around her, she still appears invisible but for any observent person she can be spoted. To the Human eye you have to focus extemely hard to catch the haze. The Shimmer is a very rare Bio-Mech, and is very hard to come across.
The Variava, the Variava is as much of a weapon as it is a perk, it allows her to manipulate her ranged weapon's and projectiles to become effective on the individual she is aiming at, it also allows her to make a, visable, enemy ranged weapon/projectile in affectivce against her, however again this takes a lot of energy so she tries to avoid using it unless she has to.
[b]Bio Mech Apearence:[/b]
The Shimmer, when not in use, appears as a silver circlular plate on her chest and back.
The Variavam, resembles little more then an iron gauntlet that goes from her elbow down, on her throwing arm/ shooting arm.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1332704443' post='5888199']
So, gabe, when are we set to start?
[/quote]
Won't take long, I just need to take care of some stuff and make my character's starting posts, we maybe be able to start today or tomorrow at max.

[quote]

[spoiler='poinl's characters']
[spoiler='Deckard Randolp:']
Name: Deckard Randolph

Group: Supports the neobuilders but doesn't actually work with them. (neither side is hostile towards this man)

Appearance: Fragile old man who doesn't go very far. Half blind and Half deaf. Always wearing his spectacles on his eyes as he cant see at all without them. He usually wears a robe and a cloak in the winter and sometimes in the summer too on the cool days. He is 5 '9 tall and weighs roughly 135 pounds. The man is also not on medication and is just lucky, so he is near death.

Personality and Bio: Very wise, The knowledge that this man has to offer is respected by all the neobuilders that live near him. He is very friendly toward strangers and pretty much anyone that doesn't harm or steal things from him. He is always there to answer questions that most would not know since he lived as a boy before the world was in ruins. He lives in an old cabin in one of the old forests close to where the neobuilders are working but in ruiner territory, no one actually lives close to him however. The nearest spot of civilization is about 3 miles away from where he lives. So for neobuilders to visit him, they must cross over into the ruiner territory. If someone were to take care of him he would live much longer. His knowledge could be valuable to many people. Not much is known about his past by others but he is always willing to share.

Bio-mechs - this man always wanted a biomech to improve his senses and strength but could never afford one sadly as he is a poor man.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='MT-TBO3:']
Name: Machine type TBO3 (Trusted BOT of Orginazation)

Group : N/A

Appearance: A humanoid shaped robot made to serve humans, collect resources and defend homes and plantations. Made of mostly iron and copper alloy along with other rare various metals not even found on the periodic chart of elements. Not very destructive itself, but virtually indestructible because of those rare metals. Only TBO3 has these rare metals, the others do not.

Personality: This robot doesn't actually have a personality but will serve decard and only decard. Some actually do think the TBO's have personalities because of their artificial intelligence created to help others.

Bio: 20 years ago decard randolph was given a robot to take care of him by his son who had built it himself, because his son would be leaving. 3 years after that event his son was murdered, leaving him with this robot as his only company as he was widowed. The robot broke down this year and was put in dekards wine cellar (which doesn't actually have any wine anymore but is still called that by deckard) along with TBO1 and TBO2. TBO1 was a prototype that miserably failed and was shut down as it was to destructive and almost killed 3 people. TBO2 was a great success as it served as a great builder of structures but it was destroyed in an explosion and its parts are lying around in the wine cellar. TBO3 just has a malfunction and if fixed correctly can take care of deckard randolph. All of the TBO's basically look the same just with different types of artificial intelligence.

Biomechs: The whole things a biomech.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dark Heart's Character:']
[spoiler='Aphrodite']
[b]Name:[/b] Aphrodite (Nicknames: Phro, Dite, Aph, Ro etc.)
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Group:[/b] Ruiners
[Spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]]

[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/one_stop_editz/Anime%20Originals%201/l_451c15a80ddb4fd395041891632180b9.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b]
Being born in a time of fighting is hard enough on its own, let alone being the child of two parents from the different factions. Phro's parents loved each other dearly even though they were meant to fight against each other, sadly this lead to their deaths. At the age of 14 both her perents were excuted, due to the betrayal of 'their' kind. Infact the last she saw her parents was when they had told her to run into the forest she then saw was her parents fighting a group of 20 men, they stood no chance. With that she turned and ran. Due to her age her physique and agility is of a very high standard.

After that night of horror she headed to a ruin, that her father had shown her, knowing full well that there would be ruiners camping out there, from the day she arrived she has been training in the art of ranged weaponry, however she will be able to use a sword if she needed. one night, at the age of 16, the ruiners had obtained various bio-mechs, two bio-mechs caught her eye, a 'Shimmer' and a 'Variava' (both explained later). The gang who had taken her in were very organised and had a very strict training schedule, which consisted of freerunning practice (with help of the ruins and the trees) and various martial art sessions. In fact it seemed like there was an individual teacher for each battle technique.

[b]Personality:[/b]
She was named after teh goddess of love for a reason, but under her beautiful exterior she is a fighting machine (not literally!). She takes time formulating plans and battle strategies, and more often than not her plans succeed. Sometimes if it is necessary she would use her pretty face to trick or manipulate other people. On the downside she tends not to want to kill and often this would let her down in a time of battle.

[b]Bio Mechs:[/b] Shimmer, the shimmer makes her body particles vibrate at such a speed that the human eye cannot keep up with her making her seem invisible but this takes a lot of focus and can cause her pain so she can't use it constantly, also people with eye biomechs can pick out a thin haze of air around her making it almost ineffective. To the Human eye you have to focus extemely hard to catch the haze.
The Variava, the Variava is as much of a weapon as it is a perk, it allows her to manipulate her ranged weapon's and projectiles to become effective on the individual she is aiming at, it also allows her to make a, visable, enemy ranged weapon/projectile in affectivce against her, however again this takes a lot of energy so she tries to avoid using it unless she has to.
[b]Bio Mech Apearence:[/b]
The Shimmer, when not in use, appears as a silver circlular plate on her chest and back.
The Variavam, resembles little more then an iron gauntlet that goes from her wrist down, on her throwing arm/ shooting arm.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/quote]

Nothing wrong or OP wiht these characters, you two are in! Wellcome aboard!

Decided to do one more, he will be important later on in the story, but i thought id get him out of the way early.

Name: Stewart Beckenwood

Group: Supports the neobuilders

Apperance: Tall man, roughly six feet four, wieghs about 210 pounds, has a full set of hair and a slight beard with sideburns, some of the hair is a discolored gray but most is brown. Likes to wear a scientist apron of sorts on most occasions, ussally unbuttoned with blue jeens not torn nor ripped and a plain white t shirt. He has a slightly longer nose than the average person. And wheres size 16 shoes.

Bio: About 14 years ago, 3 years after the dismal swamp tragedy (later explained by Deckard Randolph) and the death of Deckard's son who was Stewart's closest friend, this man found a dead body lying near the road. Result of death: Bullet through the head. This man had been working on a biomech for the brain. He transferred all the information he could to the biomech from the dead mans brain while having his body on a machine that would keep the brainless body alive, put the biomech brain into the head of the body and brought him back to life, the mans name was peter and he lived for 5 years until his death from a malfunction from the biomech. This man was the only survivor of the dismal swamp tragedy and now lives in the dismal swamp which only has two main entrances, usually only explored by those with a map of the area. This man is one of the only men who have remembered the dismal swamp area and created a biomech for the brain. Works to save lives, as he was a researcher of medicine until the dismal swamp tragedy, which then he tried to make biomechs to save lives and make people live longer.

Personality: Becomes hostile towards most he doesn't know fairly easy. To those he does know he keeps very dear. I guess you can say, you must earn his trust. He's kindhearted deep down, and hates any form of murder. Loves company but keeps a close eye on those he doesn't know. A deep thinker of sorts, very intelligent, and a problem solver.

Biomechs: Radiator 2.3 - This is an all around biomech he created himself to increase his lifespan and improve his senses, it improves eyesight, how clear and how far, reduces down loud noises, and increases the volume of soft noises to become more aware, it decreases pain to a minimum, and improves lung and heart capability.

Biomech Appearance: His pupils are gold, he has gold veins and arteries, the biomechs are mostly large groups of microscopic pieces and parts in his lungs and heart. He has a small ear piece in each ear, and a small nose piece near the back of his nose that cant really be seen.

That will be all from me :)

I assume you mean will i be able to stop your laser, the answer to that is no. i can only defend against solid projectiles. Heated particles (lasers) are probably my characters worst fear.

in the case i'll be using it is with guns, bows and arrows and throwing knives. So if you are trying to get around my Bio-Mech just do it so that i can't see you because, i have to have direct visual contact with the weapon that is being shot / being thrown before it is launched e.g. if say a bullet was fired at me i wouldn't be able to alter it but if i could see it being loaded into the gun i could.

Stewart would be too hard to find, mentioning that you have to travel into the dismal swamps!

randolph however lives on ruiner territory and you would have no right to harm him as he is not trespassing.

also and i quote : [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3](neither side is hostile towards this man)[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='{HQ}' timestamp='1332795379' post='5889740']
I wanna make the old man trip and fall.
[/quote][quote name='{HQ}' timestamp='1332795379' post='5889740']
I wanna make the old man trip and fall.
[/quote]

Thats pretty mean

Archived