Terrible Deal

I like how the card art shows the Confiscation guy, who appears to be atoning for his sins of being too broken of a card, so he receives a blessing from the almighty Skull Servant to allow to be released again in the forum of this Trap Card.

Since the card itself clearly some kind of parody of "Dark Deal", I suppose the Dark Worlds were a little too busy to assist him, so he went to a Skull Servant instead.

[quote name='~~Xiahou Dun~~' timestamp='1332113447' post='5877340']
There's a better version of this card. It's called Dark Deal, I believe.
[/quote]

Well, they're slightly different. This one discards from your opponent's hand, rather than Dark Deal discarding from your own hand. This simply seems more like our non-bannable version of the banned card "Confiscation".

[quote name='Expelsword - ä¿¡ä»°' timestamp='1332116663' post='5877489']
That art is average at best...
[/quote]What makes art good? Just because it was made for comedic purposes and done well doesn't mean that it's poor.

[spoiler='For example, this was drawn because too many people were using evilfusion.dek:'][img]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i400/xmlax/GEPD.png[/img][/spoiler]

It's the Spell Card restriction that ruins it.

Also the Art is hilarious it's like Skull Servant is saying "There there, you were part of a Broken card before but if you be a good boy, you can force your opponent to discard. Now go and sit in the corner"

Archived