The Official Club Index

Do you want to know what clubs are currently active?

Looking for something particular?

Well this thread will serve as a list of all the active clubs.

Generally I will go through the threads that are explicitly stating that they're recruiting and will put them on, but if for some reason your club shouldn't be on the list because you want to keep it restricted, just tell me and I won't put you here.
Clubs that died or whose creators have stated that they won't be continued will be removed. I will generally refer to the front page.

(This is in alphabetical order, click on the links to get to the clubs and the main theme is in brackets.)

Multimedia (video games, music, TV shows, literature, manga & anime, etc.)

Pokémon

Manga/Anime

Yugioh, other TCGs and card-making projects

Creative work

Miscellaneous

Forum Projects

General hangouts

EDIT: The categories depend on the kinds of topics that are currently in demand. Say, if there are 5 clubs about Pokémon, those are likely to get their own list. One club about Sailor Moon? Probably not enough to get an own list, but rather something for a Manga/Anime category.

As time goes by and things change, we may re-arrange them, remove or add clubs, categories, etc. for overview reasons.

Asking for [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/255224-the-minecraft-club-of-ycm/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/255224-the-minecraft-club-of-ycm/[/url] for the Minecraft club, and [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/277840-death-city/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/277840-death-city/[/url] for the Soul Eater club.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1332296951' post='5881563']
Yeah, anime needs its own section, IMO.
You can fit Akatsuki, Chibi Knights, Vongola, and [b]Anime Nation[/b] under there >.>
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Oh, Denver. <3[/color]

[color=#0000CD]But yeah, I'd like Anime Nation to be on this list. Could you also put Gaming Central on there? Glitch isn't around much anymore but I think I have the right to as the first member and co-host. Still accepting there too so why not? :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Both would be multimedia at the moment.[/color]

I think all clubs based on anime or games should go in Multimedia like how it is for the forums on YCM in general. Unless it's based on something a lot more popular like Yu-Gi-Oh! or Pokemon, which looks like they already have their own sections.

Also, Gust of Wind could be put on here but I'm not sure if the leader has to be the one to say so.

Manga/Anime is sort of a catch-all section.
I said before though that this list will be updated a lot, so if there happen to be 5 different Japan clubs around, a list will be made for Japanese stuff.
Yugioh gets its own section since the forum was mostly built on it.

And all added. The layout is provisional, I will re-arrange it after cooking.

Actually, I'm confused. You said all but there were multiple mentioned (even multiple in a single post) that weren't added and not because there was no link given. (there was no link provided for Gaming Central) =o

Also also,
yeah. It does make sense that anime and manga should have it's own category, like you said, it's a catch-all. ([b]if[/b] I get what you mean, like, it's probably the most popular topic around here but that's why I'd think it deserves it, even if that's not what it meant)

Back, been cooking for my grandparents.

I've added all the clubs on the first page for now that clearly say that they're hiring and are still being active. For all the others, come back to me on this and I will add you.:'3

And yes, I found that Anime/Manga deserves its own group because it's definitely the largest right now.
At least in the current state.
Writing and Cardmaking are there too now, since they're related to those forum parts.

Anyway, if I forgot someone or the layout could use some changes, keep the suggestions coming.;3

[quote name='Mu-12' timestamp='1332336208' post='5881992']
The layout looks really good, but since I'm perfectionist I could see improvements on small stuff that you don't need to be arsed to fix xD
[/quote]

Then tell me what improvements on small stuff I don't need to be perfectionist arsed to fix you're thinking about?:3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Added a category for Art and creative work for Pixel Perfect, RP&D and Animation Procreation.

Btw this is being updated regularly even though I'm not parading around about it. As usual, feel free to point out if a thread was forgotten or you want a new category/don't want to be put on the list at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived