Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Return of The Dark Hour [OoC Thread]

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1332443146' post='5883829']
And I've given you Igor as well <_<
[/quote]

I don't think Igor's going to be a problem, considering all he's literally ever done is sit in the Velvet Room and give exposition on demand. Also fuse things, but that doesn't apply here.

alright. here we are. question. can i have lilith instead of succubus?

[b]Name: [/b]Jazibel "Jaz" Amor
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Allegiance[/b]: CASA
[b]Arcana: [/b]Devil
[b]Class: [/b]Senior
[spoiler='Appearance:'][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qmhuuo.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Jaz has layered and randomly tethered hair, as if she cuts if herself (which she does). Lengthwise the longest layer almost reaches the small of her back and the shortest is no more than a few inches. Its primary color is platinum blonde. The longest layer (the bottom layer) is black. The left half of her elegant face is typically covered by the curtain of her bangs. Though having seemingly flawless skin, it is an unnatural pale color, as if she's never in the sun. Her amber eyes, though very soft, can become sharp as razors when upset or angered. She sometimes wears non prescription grey colored contact lenses to prevent her eyes from offsetting her hair and skin colors. Her attire is sporadic, ranging from brightly colored tank tops and spaghetti straps to floral short sun dresses, skin tight jeans to form fitting skirts. It is not uncommon to see her wearing heels, pumps or sandals besides her normal tennis shoes. Jackets include a thin, maroon feminine pea-coat, hoodies, and cardigans. She has no tattoos or scars, but does have a piercing in her right eyebrow. Her accessories are a black, velvet lace fingerless glove on her right hand and a box chain necklace with no pendant worn has a bracelet on her left wrist. She is a slender petite female, only weighing 105 pounds at a height of 5'2".

[b]Personality:[/b] A bit of a loner, she doesn't feel the need to socialize with others. Rather, if she believes someone won't be an adequate, long term friend, Jaz sees no point in making short acquaintances. She loves to manipulate, however, when possible, unafraid of using her looks to achieve it. Having her way at all times is not that important to her, but what is important is that an end suffices her desires. Her looks are high on her list of priorities sadly, and despises when her flaws are displayed in front of her by others. Upon getting to know her, one can call her a hypocrite. She dislikes the needy and the pious, when she is in denial of her own emotional needs and only has faith in the randomness and chaotic animosity of the world and can be rather judgmental. When she is socializing, Jaz is a very charismatic person and is able to enjoy herself, displaying her dry, sarcastic sense of humor and a friendly demeanor. Making a friendship with her is hardly a mistake but can be taxing. Though she is very faithful, Jaz can be a bit unskilled when it comes to the limits of social interaction and relation and the expression of emotion and sympathy. Despite her flaws of character, she can be an uplifting and caring friend.

[b]Biography:[/b] Somehow, the phrase "Hell has frozen over" didn't quite cut it. The streets, the buildings, the cars, everything was frozen, completely cased in sheets of ice, yet, it was not cold. In no way was it cold. Jaz walked over the ice, which surprisingly wasn't slippery, and touched a frozen wind chime on her front porch. Was this a dream? She had awoken from an eerie wailing outside her room. Raising herself from her bed, she hesitantly looked outside her window, and saw what appeared to be a winter wonderland. Slipping into some warmer attire, she proceeded to exiting her house. When she walked outside, she saw what had really become the surface. The wailing had passed, but she still searched the icy plains. She didn't know why she searched. In truth, she wished she'd stayed in her room, stayed in her bed. Maybe she did firmly believe in a dream, after all, how can the world she knew freeze over seamlessly in the night? She had reached what she believed to be the park and underneath a tree, Jaz could've sworn she'd seen a figure. A strike of sheer unfiltered fear ran down her spine. This figure was black as the shadows it hid in and was completely misshapen. Its eyes were empty and seemed to know every awful thing that's taken place in this world, and they were staring into her. She opened her mouth and screamed a scream that no one but the Shadow heard, but to its ears it was a harmonious symphony. She ran home, and by the time she closed the door to her room, the world was in its normalcy. She looked at her digital clock, 12:01 a.m. blaring in the darkness of her room.

The month after the first event had seemed normal enough, despite what she understood as the hour between 12 and 12:01 a.m.. During the normal day and her time with friends or at school she completely hid her fears, for no one seemed to be perturbed by anything other than normalcy, much less of the world freezing over and fiends walking freely about the icy landscape. But during the frozen hour, Jaz held herself underneath her sheets, shutting her eyes, hoping the mangled shadow wasn't peering into her window. She wanted it gone. She wanted the frozen wasteland and the mangled shadow gone.

[b]Weapon of Choice: [/b]Court Sword (a decorated short sword)

[b]Damage Element: [/b]Slash

[b]Fighting Style: [/b]Because Jaz is a small female, she cannot wield most metal weaponry, such as a normal sword or axe, but with her Court Sword, she is able to sprint up to her enemies and make quick, decisive strikes, having high accuracy. Because her weapon is relatively weak in comparison to others, Jaz rarely strikes only once upon a successful attack, landing two or three slashes with each attack. Along with the advantage of having a lighter weapon, combined with her lithe body, Jaz has a margin of a greater chance than most to dodge oncoming enemy attacks, which she savors greatly due to her frail body's weak defense and resilience. Defense is nowhere near her strong suit. Her teammates should be wary of her, for when she is hit, Jaz is more susceptible than most to fall to the ground, and may need assistance to recover.

[b]Evoker & Summoning Style: [/b]Jaz's Evoker is a black 1836 Colt Patterson Revolver. It is polished to appear to have a mirror like surface. Etched into both sides of the handle and both sides of the barrel, are beautiful hand-designed vinyl floral designs, which Jaz simply adores. When Jaz is summoning her persona, she bites her lip and closes her eyes. Brings the revolver at on off angle to her right temple, Jaz whispers a phrase foronly herself to hear, and pulls the trigger. When in haste, she yells for the aid of her persona and leans her head over to her left side, placing the end of the barrel under her exposed jaw bone, pulling the trigger. In both cases, the force of the blast knocks her head in the direction of the shot and recoils her hand, though she does not let go of her Evoker.

[b]Initial List of Skills:[/b]
Mazio
Media
Agi
Marin Karin

[b]Initial Persona:[/b] Lilim
[spoiler='Appearance:'][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/7087fa.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Elemental Strengths and Weaknesses:[/b]
Resist: Dark, Electricity
Block: None
Absorbs: None
Reflects: None
Weak: Light

[b]Ultimate Persona: [/b]Lilith
[spoiler='Appearance:'][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2mmfez6.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Elemental Strengths and Weaknesses:[/b]
Resist: None
Block: Dark
Absorbs: None
Reflects: Electricity
Weak: Light

[b]Theme Song:[/b] "Iron" by Woodkid

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1332563535' post='5885943']
can i have lilith instead of succubus?
[/quote]

Certainly. You [i]will[/i] have to stick with the Persona 4 type chart though, BUT you can choose to switch Lilim's type chart to the Persona 3 type chart (which is pretty much the same except Lilim gains an Electricity resistance).

If you want to change it now, you can. Otherwise I can just go ahead and add the app to the accepted list.

[size=3]Well, here's my app.[/size]

[size=3][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Name: [/b][/font][/size][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Vaelyn (origin name) [/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3](model number) KA1T0 (alternatively: Ka120)[/size][/font]
[size=3][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Alias[/b]: Kaito Yukimura[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Age[/b]: N/A[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Time since activation[/b]: 15 years, 2 months[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Time since system completion[/b]: 23 years, 5 months[/font][/size]
[size=3][b]Theoretical age (according to programming): [/b]17[/size]
[size=3][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Arcana[/b]: Tower[/font]
[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Class[/b]: Junior[/font]

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Appearance[/b]: Kaito is designed with the look of an average male teenager, with a height of 173.1 cm; however he stands out with his silvery hair and mismatched eyes. One eye is a piercing azure, while the other is orange lined with crimson. His mechanical body form is very similar to Aigis', with a a plain metal layer of white and with gold outlining the areas where his arms and legs extend from the torso. He also has a second shell that looks much more like a human torso, which he wears on most days to avoid anyone figuring out he's a mechanical being. From a glance, he seems decently muscled, and without much excessive body fat. His outfit usually consists of a T-shirt with an anime mecha design upon it, accompanied by a pair of black pants and tennis shoes. On colder days, it may become accompanied by a grey hoodie.[/font][/size]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Although Kaito doesn't exactly seem the sort to add accessories to his outfits, he does have a number of personal items he keeps on his person. One of these is a pair of small silver headphones, which he can be found wearing around his neck at any given time, except when he "sleeps." Also among those things are a pin badge with the image of a intricate golden wing made of metal, and a pedant with a bullet-shaped piece of platinum on it. These objects are of sentimental value for Kaito, and he always keeps them close, almost as if he feared for their disappearance.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Personality[/b]: Being built on a similar (but improved) model to Aigis, Kaito has less of the “no emotion” problem. Unfortunately, building an AI system with perfect emotional status is still difficult at best, and Kaito lacks sentiment in several areas his engineers deemed as weaknesses. Thus, he has no sense of fear or greed and lacks rage as well. He has a somewhat watered-down sense of pride, which may as well be non-existent, seeing as he has yet to find anything he can feel pride about. He also lacks a degree of understanding of things like love and happiness, as he never experienced a life with those feelings, no matter if they programmed him with such an capacity. Even so, his engineers made him with more emotion in mind, as they didn’t want him to end up as an inhuman killer. Admittedly, there are a few flaws, especially the fact that he has a few personality traits that were never part of the programming. For example, Kaito has an otaku-ishness to him and can often be fond listening to anime music or drawing manga-style . He also has a a tendency to mock threaten anyone he feels is bringing things away from the matter at hand with mortal injury, although he only does this when he's around people who know he's a anti-Shadow weapon.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Bio[/b]: Kaito originates from one of the teams within the engineering branch of the Kirijo Group. Originally, the plan was to use Aigis' development plans to build another base model and then run various tests and such in order to create a updated android, which could then be used in order to develop more specialized forms for various tasks. Eventually, they finished with their base model and began to outfit it with various gear and things, but never actually activated it until one day, one of the engineers accidentally flipped on the power switch, jerking their creation to life.[/font]

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]They hadn't intended to activate their creation so early, hoping to finish its primary form before the android's consciousness took hold, to prevent any radical incidents if the AI's survival instinct kicked in. As it was, they had to shut Kaito down into "hibernation" and conduct their project with him in that state. After they finally finished outfitting him with the gear, they collected the data, not yet intending to relase Kaito to the world just yet. That is, until Mitsuru had her deadly run-in with the Dark Hour. Although not believing her words, the Kirijo Group knew [i]something[/i] had to be done, if only to confirm or disprove the claims of the Dark Hour's return. [/font]

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]And so it came to pass that Kaito was finally awakened once more and brought to undergo a training regime in order for the days ahead. Initially, he was merely called by his model name, and not treated as an equal, per se. One day during the training, he expressed a feeling of emptiness and uncertainty to one of his creators, who, feeling sympathy for his plight, helped him select a more human name in order to forge his own identity. His current alias is the result of this effort, but Kaito still feels uncertain about whether or not he even knows himself. This thought has troubled him for quite some time.[/font]

Upon his arrival to Gin City, Kaito was brought to Mitsuru in the hospital and given a brief debriefing of the Dark Hour. Surprisingly, he himself requested that he not be indentified as an anti-Shadow weapon to the other members of CASA except its leader. He did not give reasons for this, but was allowed to proceed with that direction. To this end, he was given an Evoker, which in truth would have no actual function if he shot himself, but would suffice for his facade of being human like the rest of CASA's members. He then experienced the Dark Hour firsthand when he was heading to his temprorary lodgings that night and found it encased in thick ice. Three minor Shadows assaulted him, but after a breif fight, they were repelled and dissapated.

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Weapon[/b]: Firearms. Like Aigis, Kaito has two small revolving gun turrets that pop up from the insides of his wrists. He can also change his arm into a special mecha assault rifle as well as an arm-mounted cannon. [/font]

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Damage Element[/b]: Pierce.[/font]

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][b]Fighting Style[/b]: When in battle, Kaito has no permanently set style, but takes the measure most beneficial for the current situation. However, when using his gatling guns, he has a habit of taking to the air so that his bullets hail down on the hapless enemies below. If using his rifle, he'll try to keep some degree of distance between his enemies and himself for better aim. With his arm cannon, he charges straight in and fires at any range regardless. He's also programmed for hand to hand combat, and thus does not lack offense once/if he runs out of ammunition. [/font]

[font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Like Aigis, he can use Orgia Mode, also with the same drawbacks. He also has his own last-resort special mode (code name: Finale LIMIT), but it can heavily damage him upon usage due to the extremely high level power spike that this mode gives.[/font] Depending on whom he's fighting, his style will also change. If it's merely Shadows, he attacks with cold intensity and aims for weak spots the instant he gets aware of one. If he fights a human, as he did once during "training", Kaito becomes more cautious and aims to injure and disable, but not to kill unless ordered or it becomes absolutely necessary.

[b]Evoker[/b]: Has a standard Evoker frame; that is, the silver pistol form. It has what seems to be musical notes on its casing on one side, while the other has what appears to be a sky with clouds overhead and a burst of lightning or some form or energy rising up and piercing through the clouds and into the sky. When "using" it, Kaito does in a manner similar to Jin Shirato: spining himself in a circle while raising the gun about 45 degrees overhead before coming back to his original position and bringing the gun to his head and pulling the trigger.[/size]

[size=3]In truth, this is merely a part of his masquerade, and Kaito really has no need for this sort of summoning procedure, having being programmed for other methods. His real summoning process has him tense for a split second, before throwing his body weight back upwards with arms outstretched while a blue mist rises around him. It is notable that his irises become violet at this instant and he loses all emotion to his voice until the summoning is complete.

[b]Initial Set of Skills[/b]:
Zionga
Fatal End
Tarukaja
Magaru
Holy Arrow

[b]Initial Persona[/b]: Cu Chulainn

[spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]]
[img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/31815/956953-cuchulainn_large.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses: [/b]Resists Pierce, Reflects Electricity, Weak to Dark

[b]Ultimate Persona: [/b]Muramasa
[b]Appearance:[/b] Muramasa takes on the figure of a young man, with black hair slightly long than neck length falling across his face and obscuring his left eye. He wears grey robes with a cloud pattern stained with blood in various places, and a ragged vest underneath. His right eye has a scarlet iris, while his left eye, if revealed, has long since disappeared and now has a minature horn-like bone structure protruding from the left side of his head and parting the hair the covers it ever so much (the horn is visible to the outside, but his hair obscures much of the bone structure itself.) He wields a long katana, which has what appears to be the image of an eye along its blade.
[b]Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses: [/b]Resists Pierce, Immune to Wind and Thunder.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] Breaking the Habit [/size]

@HQ: Not if they are an anti-Shadow weapon. Which mine is.
Quoting the application details

[quote=Qoute]
You can also choose to use a firearm, but only if you're controlling an Anti-Shadow Weapon. You can PM me beforehand if you wish to control one, but I will only allow so many Anti-Shadow Weapons.
[/quote]

Stalfos' words.

^He has a point there.

However, the [i]actual[/i] flaw of your app, Corona (disregarding the fact that you were [i]meant[/i] to stick with the Persona type charts <_<), is that your Persona has gone from a Dark weakness to a Fire weakness. This needs to change (whether you change the weakness back to Dark or eliminate it and have no weaknesses is up to you)

Alright, I felt reflecting was a little too useless, so I changed it to immunity. Is that so wrong? I mean, immunity only counts as 2, while reflecting is a 3, so I'm technically downgrading the Persona. And the Ultimate Persona can have no weaknesses? I thought we needed to maintain one weakness.

Edit: Alright, I edited it. As said above, I thought we still needed the one weakness. And Muramasa didn't seem the type to get shot down by Darkness, so I had him weak to Fire before. But that's fixed.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1332655805' post='5887656']
However, the [i]actual[/i] flaw of your app, Corona (disregarding the fact that you were [i]meant[/i] to stick with the Persona type charts <_<), is that your Persona has gone from a Dark weakness to a Fire weakness. This needs to change (whether you change the weakness back to Dark or eliminate it and have no weaknesses is up to you)
[/quote]

Wait, uh, wha? I was fairly certain you just said we needed to have the same [i]resistances [/i]as the previous Persona, not the same weaknesses. You're going to have to cut us some slack on this one, given that you aren't relaxing the 5-limit on Ultimate Personas. There's only so much wiggle room you can give yourself in combinations without adding a weakness.

I mean, if we're not allowed to add Weakness or remove Resistances... exactly what ARE we allowed to do, if we're already at/near the 5 limit?

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1332700915' post='5888106']
this rp needs male CASA members and Strega.
[/quote]

Implying my character isn't a guy. (Well, technically, he's an adroid, but with a masculine personality.)
But if you looked at the apps more carefully, you'd notice HQ's character is a male. <_<

[spoiler= Izumi Murakami]
[b]Name:[/b] Izumi Murakami
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Allegiance:[/b] CASA
[b]Arcana: [/b]Fool
[b]Class:[/b] Senior
[b]Appearance:[/b] Izumi is a sharp-faced individual with narrow blue eyes and off-violet, almost greyish hair that appears perennially wispy. Her face is short and small, especially since much of it is covered by her ashen hair; her bangs are quite long and tend to obscure her blue eyes, which are outlined by a pair of rectangular blue glasses in any case. She changes her hair style quite often, but in general circumstances one can assume it'll be about down to the bottom of her shoulderblades, either tied into a ponytail down her back or otherwise bound, typically with a blue butterfly ornament. She is very fond of hair decorations, especially those that relate to butterflies, and can at times be seen wearing any number of them in any real arrangement.
Izumi has a fairly athletic body, trim and muscular as one might expect a sports enthusiast to be. Her proportions are shaped largely for one interested in running and swimming, though she does have a certain amount of raw strength most other girls tend not to have. This is the result of participating in such a huge number of sports clubs: redundant training having led to a general increase in physical aptness for generally any situation. Despite being fairly strong, she is still dwarfed by many people her age, standing at 5'4.
Even outside of school, Izumi tends to wear either her classroom uniform or a sports uniform of some sort, usually with a light blue coat (with a prominent butterfly decal woven into the back) worn over it. It rarely appears that she's taken an active interest in her own appearance, and she fails to mark special occasions by dressing up- all in all, she doesn't really seem to put any importance on what she wears, even when it leads to an awkward situation to those around her.
[b]Personality:[/b] Izumi is an interesting person. At first blush, people would assume she's exactly as she appears- a slightly eccentric, though cold, genius.
Capable of achieving at pretty much anything she puts her mind to, Izumi tends to come off as frigid and distant to just about everyone. People who can't succeed like she can aren't worth her time- and even if you are on her level, she doesn't consider you a friend so much as she considers you an obstacle. A [i]gauging stick [/i]for how good she's doing. No matter what Izumi is involved in, she considers it her duty to become the absolute best at it- she doesn't engage in bragging, nor does she tell people this, she simply [i]does it. [/i]Even in team sports, she sets out to become the best player and win games without actually communicating with other people, leading to multiple stressed coaches attempting -and failing- to convey that even with her skills, she needs to get along with her team mates. All said, Izumi seems absolutely incapable of [i]opening up ever. [/i]
This is, of course, not the problem at all. Izumi is just [i]bored. [/i]
Being a prodigy is meaningless unless you have a goal. Izumi does not. Though she has enough talent to do basically anything, she doesn't actually want to do [i]anything- [/i]except maybe get entrance in a foreign University and study there. Surely something interesting would come of that. Izumi sees people as two-dimensional, flat things; people who are too caught up in their own little simplistic worlds. Does basketball actually [i]matter? [/i]Why are you basing your life around that? Goals are such simplistic things, and it always disappoints Izumi that everyone is worried about stupid transient things like that. Even worse are the slackers, the ones who don't have a goal nor try to do anything- they're worse because they don't even have a single dimension to define themselves by, and she doesn't even bother acknowledging them.
Izumi feels stuck in a rut. Everything feels so stupid, so unimportant; when will something actually happen one of these days?
Something she could get use from?
[b]Biography:[/b] Izumi moved to Gin City from the Tokyo Wards when she was ten years old, due to a change in the positions her parents held at their respective companies. While at the time she was a rather bright student and a quick learner in general, it wasn't until this time that her apathy began to set in; separated from her friends and other family over in Tokyo, she stopped caring much about socializing in general and directed most of her focus to her studies in general. She might have become a complete recluse if it wasn't for the first person who managed to break through her icy shell a few years later- a student in her elementary school a year ahead of her, named Kyo Miyamoto.
Kyo was a slacker in every way that she wasn't, terrible at sports, and liable to fall asleep while the teacher lectured him at his desk. By all rights, she should have ignored his very existence -and she did- right until he started trying to talk to her. In those days, plenty of people tried to make friends with her and stopped when it became obvious she wasn't going to respond- but Kyo was different. Instead of getting mad when he was ignored, he just kept talking, occasionally leaving and coming back later. He never seemed surprised that she didn't talk back, but he wasn't insulting about it either. Rather, he was funny, thoughtful and even incredibly intelligent -even if he didn't try very much in class, it was obvious he was leagues ahead of everyone else in philosophy and literature, at the very least. Listening to him talk was interesting, and -never all at once, and slowly but surely- she started talking back.
She was never very nice to him- in fact, she was rather rude. He never really seemed to care, and simply continued sharing his ideas with her- and eventually, she responded in kind, finally talking about the things she kept hidden deep within her and never really seemed to reveal.
Izumi had dreams, often- of fantastic creatures, powerful beings from mythology and religion, that lay inside each and every person, giving a shape to their soul. She saw other things, too- strange shapes and creatures, and very often, a blue butterfly that seemed to represent what all this seemed to mean. Kyo listened to what she had to say, never really judging- he commented often, making links to exactly what mythos she was talking about at the moment and occasionally making sharp comments.
But, of course, he didn't believe a word of it. He told her in the nicest possible terms that dreams were simply a result of the mind playing back information it had assembled in a way we couldn't entirely understand, generating images out of patterns that weren't really there. He explained how the idea of souls really was nonsense, and that myths, while interesting, were patently unreal. Kyo had an interest in science and realism, and he was very persuasive. Though life would be more interesting if it was a fantasy, why delude yourself with something fake? Kyo was a realist of the highest degree- and he was very persuasive. Slowly, Izumi agreed. Her fantasies were just that- fantasies- and it was no use pretending they were anything else. She grew close to Kyo, but colder from everyone else- real life was real, but it was also stupid. The world was boring, and she'd just have to accept that.
Time went on. First Kyo, then she graduated to High School, where their relationship continued as before; it didn't take particularly long for the school to begin seeing them as a sort of package deal, given that they spent most of their free time together; though Kyo had other friends and Izumi joined essentially every sports, culture and intellectual club that was offered, the two were always seen as together, even when they weren't. Most people expected they were dating, though neither of them ever really saw it that way- even if Izumi kind of saw it that way. They stayed pretty much the same as they always did, growing up; Izumi excelled but was cold towards everyone else, and Kyo was a slacker but remarkably intelligent.
Then, time came forward and Kyo graduated while Izumi became a Senior. They didn't have much to say between them, as usual, though Izumi secretly wished he'd kiss her or something. Some sort of physical anchor she could use to be assured their relationship was solid.
Regrettably, she didn't get such, and Kyo basically disappeared after going to college. Though she knew he was still around, they didn't talk any longer- she became rather bitter over that and retreated more into her shell of distaste for the world around her. Thoroughly a realist at this point, she didn't entertain any fantasies past that point; they were stupid.
Not even those times when the world seemed to be covered in ice. Or the shadow creatures that flitted through the edges of her vision- they didn't exist. They were elements of her psychosis manifesting, somehow. Or something else she didn't know about. It was hard to rationalize, but she did, somehow. After all, something like the world freezing over at midnight couldn't [i]really[/i] happen, could it?
To take her mind off of it, she joined a new club- some self-defence group. She was a fair hand with a number of weapons, after all, maybe that would come in useful.
[b]Weapon of Choice: [/b][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naginata"]Naginata[/url]
[b]Damage Element:[/b] Slash
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Izumi is a practised hand with the Naginata and utilizes a rather formal, studied style that allows her to defend herself while also making the most out of her attack reach. She has a tendency to grip the staff of the weapon higher up than entirely necessary, in order to increase her leverage and afford her a greater amount of control at the cost of a bit of reach- while this a bad habit in traditional use of the Naginata, against vicious Shadows it allows her to increase her reaction time and fend off more foes in a lesser amount of time.
Generally, Izumi will use two hands as she's been taught; however, her lower grip allows her to more easily wield it in one hand, which can be either side, as she is ambidextrous. She will typically does this in order to reach her Evoker in the middle of battle, and use two hands when focused on fighting a single enemy.
In combat, Izumi tends to move around a fair bit and is very aggressive, chasing after enemies and attempting to box them into a lesser position. She attempts to deal with bad situations by finding a way to change it to her advantage rather than fleeing, and is willing to take risky positions and attacks in order to possibly increase her standing. In battle, she is rather fearless, which can often lead to weaknesses in her stance that enemies can exploit.
[b]Evoker & Summoning Style: [/b]Izumi's Evoker is a standard model to the others, though it is unique in that it has a reverse grip and a larger trigger, allowing her to wield it upside-down rather than in the more proper position it is supposed to be in. A large engraving of a butterfly is carved onto the top of the barrel, both wings eventually extending all the way back to the handle.
When Izumi pulls out her Evoker, she holds it through the middle finger in the triggerhole and carries it in a reverse grip, which makes it seem less like an actual gun to her. She places the gun against the bottom of her jaw diagonally from the opposite side of the hand she carries it with, holding her arm across her body and closing her eyes before she shoots. In times of stress, she places the muzzle under her chin on the same side as the hand she's carrying it in, which speeds it up significantly.
[b]Initial List of Skills:[/b] Bufula
Garu
Rakakuja

[b]Initial/Primary Persona: [/b]Loki
[spoiler= Appearance]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111001031045/megamitensei/images/f/f5/Loki2.JPG[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses:[/b] Strong against Ice and Dark.
Absorbs Wind.
Weak against Fire.

[b]Theme Song: [/b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYBI7zrbJXQ"]"Don't Drag Me Down", Social Distortion[/url]
[/spoiler]

Other three are coming along, just thought I'd drop this one first.

Archived