Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

zWv6ZvT.png

This is the Duel Portal, a Dueling site focused on custom cards. You can upload your cards and duel other people with them.

http://duel-portal.com/beta (Master Rule 4 - VRAINS)

Currently included features:
* Generate card directly from YCM
* Built-in Wikia for looking at full-size card images
* Mail feature (to message other members through email)
* Deck rating system
* And more

If you're confused about some aspect of the site, and you already read the FAQ, you can post the question here.

[spoiler=Have a Problem?]
* Did you clear your cache?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is stickied in this very forum right now. We have to remake the topic once in a while cause of forum glitches, but this project has been around since November.

Ah, alright. I just tried it out but I'm at school and the proxy wont let me connect to server, so I'll try it once I get home.

Username: LordEcchi

You had to remake this topic again, wowzers, I think the forum glitch needs to get updated, if it starts happening on the 30th page is a very bad sign.....

Duel Puzzle? Would you mind pming me the details so I don't have to login into another forum where I can't delete myself from existance on it if i felt like it.......You don't have to, I'd understand.

Hello. I wish to upload my own cards on here under the name EVA-K. Would this be a problem?

This is not a problem. We just wish you would've posted this before you started uploading ;)

True.

Seattleite, has there been any updates recently to the program?

Since you last posted? Several. Press the "Check for Updates" button.

Duel Puzzle is released. Descriptions of individual cards found below, but can also be found on DP.

[spoiler=Objective: Win in one turn]

LP: 900

Hand:

3x Zap Dragon

1x Thunder Dragonic Warrior

1x Dark Spark, Lakin

1x Cold Fusion

Field:

1x Gold Offering (Face-Up)

Deck:

1x Dark Spark, Biku

Extra Deck:

1x Thundering Helix Dragon

1x Electrocution Dragon

1x Gallant Knight

1x Escudo, Fighter for the Weak

--------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent’s LP: 10,000

Opponent’s Field:

1x Double Tulip, Attack Position (200 ATK)

1x Nightpetal-Snake Vines, Attack Position (1600 ATK)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hand:

Zap Dragon

Thunder / LIGHT / Level 5 / 2100 / 1500

When your opponent controls a monster and you control no monster, you can special summon this card from your hand.

Thunder Dragonic Warrior

Thunder / LIGHT / Level 4 / 1800 / 0

When this card is Normal Summoned; Discard 1 card; Add 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When you flip a coin;You can discard this card; Select the result of the coin. If you activated this effect, monsters you control cannot declare an attack except Thunder-Type monsters.

Dark Spark, Lakin

Thunder – Tuner / DARK / Level 2 / 200 / 800

Once per turn; Inflict damage to your opponent for each "Dark Spark" monster you control x200. When this card is removed from the field; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Dark Spark" monsters you control x200.

Cold Fusion

Quick-Play Spell Card

Banish, from your Hand or your field, fusion material monsters listed on a Fusion Monster, and Fusion summon that monster from your Extra Deck. During the End Phase, the monster is returned to the Extra Deck and return all fusion material monsters to their previous positions.

Field:

Gold Offering

Continuous Trap Card

During your Main Phase or your opponents Battle Phase: You can pay 800 Life Points; You may normal Summon or Set 2 extra monsters.

Deck:

Dark Spark, Biku

Thunder / DARK / Level 4 / 1300 / 700

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Dark Spark" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Extra Deck:

Thundering Helix Dragon

Dragon – Fusion / LIGHT / Level 7 / 2500 / 2400

1 Thunder-Type Monster + 1 Thunder-Type Monster. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending the appropriate Fusion Material Monsters from the field to the graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn: You can add 1 Thunder-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Graveyard to your hand.

Electrocution Dragon

Thunder – Fusion / LIGHT / Level 8 / 2800 / 0

"Zap Dragon" + "Zap Dragon" This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card destroys an opponents monster, Inflict 200 damage to your opponents life points for every Thunder-type monster on your field.

Gallant Knight

Warrior – Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 1900

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card destroys a face-up defense position monster increase its ATK by 200.

Escudo, Fighter for the Weak

Fairy – Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 2500

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters Up to twice per turn: When a level 3 or lower monster on your side of the field would be destroyed you can pay 700 life points to negate the destruction of that monster. Once per turn you can select one level 3 or lower monster in you graveyard. Special Summon it and then pay life points equal to its level x400.

Opponent’s Field:

Nightpetal-Snake Vines

Plant / DARK / Level 3 / 1600 / 800

Whenever a non-Plant-type monster is Summoned, decrease its ATK and DEF by 500.

Double Tulip

Plant / WIND / Level 2 / 200 / 200

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 2 "Tulip Tokens" (Plant/WIND/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to the field in face-up Defense Position. "Tulip Tokens" cannot be Tributed, unless for the Tribute Summon of a Plant-Type monster.

Daedalus.dek is so broken... :)

D:

Daedalus.dek is so broken... :)

Then it time to break them bwahahaha >;D

Duel Puzzle is released. Descriptions of individual cards found below, but can also be found on DP.

[spoiler=Objective: Win in one turn]

LP: 900

Hand:

3x Zap Dragon

1x Thunder Dragonic Warrior

1x Dark Spark, Lakin

1x Cold Fusion

Field:

1x Gold Offering (Face-Up)

Deck:

1x Dark Spark, Biku

Extra Deck:

1x Thundering Helix Dragon

1x Electrocution Dragon

1x Gallant Knight

1x Escudo, Fighter for the Weak

--------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent’s LP: 10,000

Opponent’s Field:

1x Double Tulip, Attack Position (200 ATK)

1x Nightpetal-Snake Vines, Attack Position (1600 ATK)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hand:

Zap Dragon

Thunder / LIGHT / Level 5 / 2100 / 1500

When your opponent controls a monster and you control no monster, you can special summon this card from your hand.

Thunder Dragonic Warrior

Thunder / LIGHT / Level 4 / 1800 / 0

When this card is Normal Summoned; Discard 1 card; Add 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When you flip a coin;You can discard this card; Select the result of the coin. If you activated this effect, monsters you control cannot declare an attack except Thunder-Type monsters.

Dark Spark, Lakin

Thunder – Tuner / DARK / Level 2 / 200 / 800

Once per turn; Inflict damage to your opponent for each "Dark Spark" monster you control x200. When this card is removed from the field; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Dark Spark" monsters you control x200.

Cold Fusion

Quick-Play Spell Card

Banish, from your Hand or your field, fusion material monsters listed on a Fusion Monster, and Fusion summon that monster from your Extra Deck. During the End Phase, the monster is returned to the Extra Deck and return all fusion material monsters to their previous positions.

Field:

Gold Offering

Continuous Trap Card

During your Main Phase or your opponents Battle Phase: You can pay 800 Life Points; You may normal Summon or Set 2 extra monsters.

Deck:

Dark Spark, Biku

Thunder / DARK / Level 4 / 1300 / 700

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Dark Spark" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Extra Deck:

Thundering Helix Dragon

Dragon – Fusion / LIGHT / Level 7 / 2500 / 2400

1 Thunder-Type Monster + 1 Thunder-Type Monster. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending the appropriate Fusion Material Monsters from the field to the graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn: You can add 1 Thunder-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Graveyard to your hand.

Electrocution Dragon

Thunder – Fusion / LIGHT / Level 8 / 2800 / 0

"Zap Dragon" + "Zap Dragon" This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card destroys an opponents monster, Inflict 200 damage to your opponents life points for every Thunder-type monster on your field.

Gallant Knight

Warrior – Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 1900

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card destroys a face-up defense position monster increase its ATK by 200.

Escudo, Fighter for the Weak

Fairy – Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 2500

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters Up to twice per turn: When a level 3 or lower monster on your side of the field would be destroyed you can pay 700 life points to negate the destruction of that monster. Once per turn you can select one level 3 or lower monster in you graveyard. Special Summon it and then pay life points equal to its level x400.

Opponent’s Field:

Nightpetal-Snake Vines

Plant / DARK / Level 3 / 1600 / 800

Whenever a non-Plant-type monster is Summoned, decrease its ATK and DEF by 500.

Double Tulip

Plant / WIND / Level 2 / 200 / 200

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 2 "Tulip Tokens" (Plant/WIND/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to the field in face-up Defense Position. "Tulip Tokens" cannot be Tributed, unless for the Tribute Summon of a Plant-Type monster.

I did the puzzle and sent it in email on DP forum :)

hmm maybe i should try to make a duel puzzle, although I dunno if i'm good as making one as breaking one :S

EDIT: how come Darkwaive archetype is entirely removed? all the cards there have been played not too long ago.'

tbh i think the whole archive are kinda f***ed up imo , I been finding cards that already have been played but are deleted and cards that haven't been played aren't deleted.

hmm maybe i should try to make a duel puzzle, although I dunno if i'm good as making one as breaking one :S

EDIT: how come Darkwaive archetype is entirely removed? all the cards there have been played not too long ago.'

tbh i think the whole archive are kinda f***ed up imo , I been finding cards that already have been played but are deleted and cards that haven't been played aren't deleted.

There were probably many duels you or I didn't know about. Cards that have been played had to be in the past month and a half. There's also another catch - they had to have been part of a deck file, something you loaded or saved.

But anyways, it's no big deal - we can restore them later. The only purpose for the archive was to remove cards from the several people early in DP's development who joined for a day, submitted a bunch of cards and didn't care to ever use them.

There were probably many duels you or I didn't know about. Cards that have been played had to be in the past month and a half. There's also another catch - they had to have been part of a deck file, something you loaded or saved.

But anyways, it's no big deal - we can restore them later. The only purpose for the archive was to remove cards from the several people early in DP's development who joined for a day, submitted a bunch of cards and didn't care to ever use them.

I hope you can get it done ASAP considirribg about half of my decklists have 5 valid cards or less >_<

Archived