Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

Hey Sea, currently, I am having trouble editing any my cards. I've attempted to edit my "fisher" monsters and the edits don't seem to save properly.

I think this is a continuing issue with updating in general from what I'm aware of (for everyone).

Though, Sea hasn't shown himself for the past month; likely as the majority of DP users are on their own Discord.

Wish I could play with my cards in this... thing is, I dunno if people would like cards without images on them.

Some people don't have images on their stuff either, but I don't think the memberbase is complaining about it (seeing as I've seen a few others without pics). This is not counting the TCG/OCG cards that cannot have them due to desire to avoid Nihon Ad Systems nipping at us like they did with Dueling Book and YGOPro.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people don't have images on their stuff either, but I don't think the memberbase is complaining about it (seeing as I've seen a few others without pics). This is not counting the TCG/OCG cards that cannot have them due to desire to avoid Nihon Ad Systems nipping at us like they did with Dueling Book and YGOPro.

Oh, cool! Thank you!

• 8 months later...

Archived