Photo

Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3228 replies to this topic

Kuri

Kuri

Deck Avatar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
    Last Visit
*INSERT POST HERE* +1

What is this Duel Puzzle you speak of? *le is to lazy to read posts

seattleite

seattleite

Your friendly neighborhood assassin

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:22 PM

*INSERT POST HERE* +1

What is this Duel Puzzle you speak of? *le is to lazy to read posts

It is only on the previous page... hard to miss...

Duel Portal

CNo.101 S.H. Death Knight

Because I always come back from the grave…

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
    Last Visit Sep 04 2018 01:18 PM
hmm maybe i should try to make a duel puzzle, although I dunno if i'm good as making one as breaking one :S

EDIT: how come Darkwaive archetype is entirely removed? all the cards there have been played not too long ago.'

tbh i think the whole archive are kinda f***ed up imo , I been finding cards that already have been played but are deleted and cards that haven't been played aren't deleted.
Posted Image

Haseo: "I'm... Right here!"

Ovan: "Kill me... Kill me again! Kill me With your Fully Grown Avatar! Your Grim Reaper!"

Bordueax: "You think you can get away with this alive?!", Haseo: "Yeah... I think I can."

Ovan:"I planted a little seed, all i have to do is wait and see how it will grow. It is only so tiny that i must give some water to grow."

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts

hmm maybe i should try to make a duel puzzle, although I dunno if i'm good as making one as breaking one :S

EDIT: how come Darkwaive archetype is entirely removed? all the cards there have been played not too long ago.'

tbh i think the whole archive are kinda f***ed up imo , I been finding cards that already have been played but are deleted and cards that haven't been played aren't deleted.

There were probably many duels you or I didn't know about. Cards that have been played had to be in the past month and a half. There's also another catch - they had to have been part of a deck file, something you loaded or saved.

But anyways, it's no big deal - we can restore them later. The only purpose for the archive was to remove cards from the several people early in DP's development who joined for a day, submitted a bunch of cards and didn't care to ever use them.

Duel Portal

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

There were probably many duels you or I didn't know about. Cards that have been played had to be in the past month and a half. There's also another catch - they had to have been part of a deck file, something you loaded or saved.

But anyways, it's no big deal - we can restore them later. The only purpose for the archive was to remove cards from the several people early in DP's development who joined for a day, submitted a bunch of cards and didn't care to ever use them.

I hope you can get it done ASAP considirribg about half of my decklists have 5 valid cards or less >_<
Posted Image

Ovan: "Kill me... Kill me again! Kill me With your Fully Grown Avatar! Your Grim Reaper!"

Bordueax: "You think you can get away with this alive?!", Haseo: "Yeah... I think I can."

Ovan:"I planted a little seed, all i have to do is wait and see how it will grow. It is only so tiny that i must give some water to grow."

mikel.

mikel.

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
    Last Visit

~Poker Face~ is the first one to solve the Duel Puzzle :D I sent you a pm back, but I'm not sure if you got it.

Everyone else, there's still 2 more prize cards to give away!

i didn't get it what where we supposed to do?

MY FIRST! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • 150 posts

tumblr_mgslm0vlZW1rzoc9no1_500.gif

"You have no right to talk about darkness, Y.C.M!"

Other

fdfd77c99027bcac105c3390a02a78d013198558

Made by:
Mikel.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

i didn't get it what where we supposed to do?

MY FIRST! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 150 posts

just read the puzzle, put your solution in note or document etc, then copy the solutions to PM, i repeat, PM Sea with the solution through YCM or Duel Portal forum.
Posted Image

mikel.

mikel.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
    Last Visit

Here is the Duel Puzzle! Descriptions of individual cards are found below, but you can find them on DP too.

Objective: Win in one turn.

LP: 900

Hand:

3x Zap Dragon

1x Thunder Dragonic Warrior

1x Dark Spark, Lakin

1x Cold Fusion

Field:

1x Gold Offering (Face-Up)

Deck:

1x Dark Spark, Biku

Extra Deck:

1x Thundering Helix Dragon

1x Electrocution Dragon

1x Gallant Knight

1x Escudo, Fighter for the Weak

--------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent�s LP: 10,000

Opponent�s Field:

1x Double Tulip, Attack Position (200 ATK)

1x Nightpetal-Snake Vines, Attack Position (1600 ATK)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hand:

Zap Dragon
Thunder / LIGHT / Level 5 / 2100 / 1500
When your opponent controls a monster and you control no monster, you can special summon this card from your hand.

Thunder Dragonic Warrior
Thunder / LIGHT / Level 4 / 1800 / 0
When this card is Normal Summoned; Discard 1 card; Add 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When you flip a coin;You can discard this card; Select the result of the coin. If you activated this effect, monsters you control cannot declare an attack except Thunder-Type monsters.

Dark Spark, Lakin
Thunder � Tuner / DARK / Level 2 / 200 / 800
Once per turn; Inflict damage to your opponent for each "Dark Spark" monster you control x200. When this card is removed from the field; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Dark Spark" monsters you control x200.

Cold Fusion
Quick-Play Spell Card
Banish, from your Hand or your field, fusion material monsters listed on a Fusion Monster, and Fusion summon that monster from your Extra Deck. During the End Phase, the monster is returned to the Extra Deck and return all fusion material monsters to their previous positions.

Field:

Gold Offering
Continuous Trap Card
During your Main Phase or your opponents Battle Phase: You can pay 800 Life Points; You may normal Summon or Set 2 extra monsters.

Deck:

Dark Spark, Biku
Thunder / DARK / Level 4 / 1300 / 700
When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Dark Spark" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Extra Deck:

Thundering Helix Dragon
Dragon � Fusion / LIGHT / Level 7 / 2500 / 2400
1 Thunder-Type Monster + 1 Thunder-Type Monster. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending the appropriate Fusion Material Monsters from the field to the graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn: You can add 1 Thunder-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Graveyard to your hand.

Electrocution Dragon
Thunder � Fusion / LIGHT / Level 8 / 2800 / 0
"Zap Dragon" + "Zap Dragon" This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card destroys an opponents monster, Inflict 200 damage to your opponents life points for every Thunder-type monster on your field.

Gallant Knight
Warrior � Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 1900
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card destroys a face-up defense position monster increase its ATK by 200.

Escudo, Fighter for the Weak
Fairy � Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 2500
1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters Up to twice per turn: When a level 3 or lower monster on your side of the field would be destroyed you can pay 700 life points to negate the destruction of that monster. Once per turn you can select one level 3 or lower monster in you graveyard. Special Summon it and then pay life points equal to its level x400.

Opponent�s Field:

Nightpetal-Snake Vines
Plant / DARK / Level 3 / 1600 / 800
Whenever a non-Plant-type monster is Summoned, decrease its ATK and DEF by 500.

Double Tulip
Plant / WIND / Level 2 / 200 / 200
When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 2 "Tulip Tokens" (Plant/WIND/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to the field in face-up Defense Position. "Tulip Tokens" cannot be Tributed, unless for the Tribute Summon of a Plant-Type monster.

Sending Pm

Other

Made by:
Mikel.

mikel.

mikel.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
    Last Visit
>.< it was hard no lie! :cry:

Other

Made by:
Mikel.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

>.< it was hard no lie! :cry:

lol it only took me as long as i was in the washroom to solve this xD (I was checking the puzzle in the iPhone while i was there.)
Posted Image

mikel.

mikel.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
    Last Visit

lol it only took me as long as i was in the washroom to solve this xD (I was checking the puzzle in the iPhone while i was there.)

XD i-pad,it was hard no fair

Other

Made by:
Mikel.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

XD i-pad,it was hard no fair

here a tip to solving puzzle with less strain: use a deck that even give you constant "puzzles" (but it also always always change depending your hands) to solve while dueling your opponent and use it till it become natural to you.
Posted Image

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Crystal Cluster

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
    Last Visit Jul 23 2017 03:48 PM
The Duel Puzzles remind me of the exercises that you occasionally had to do on Yugioh GX Duel Academy on the GBA. Except those were easy because you aren't using Custom Cards.

tumblr_mqall3i5of1sqx7ixo1_500.gif

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
Kenji is the second one to solve the Duel Puzzle. That just leaves 1 more card to give out.

The Duel Puzzles remind me of the exercises that you occasionally had to do on Yugioh GX Duel Academy on the GBA. Except those were easy because you aren't using Custom Cards.

They were even in WC 2005, as "Q's of Kaiba"

Duel Portal

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
at the time when i played WC games I was too lazy to solve puzzles so i cheated :P
Posted Image

mikel.

mikel.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
    Last Visit
all my firends failed to get that 10,000 Lp oppernet to die,still solving

Other

Made by:
Mikel.

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Crystal Cluster

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
    Last Visit Jul 23 2017 03:48 PM
Hey, can we pitch in our own Duel Puzzles, or is this an exclusive thing?

tumblr_mqall3i5of1sqx7ixo1_500.gif

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts

Hey, can we pitch in our own Duel Puzzles, or is this an exclusive thing?

You sure can, I just don't know how you would work out a prize... points? reps?

Duel Portal

Master White

Master White

"Me Save the World, You've got to be Joking"

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,990 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2014 12:56 AM
Meh, sorry I've been away, just trying to quit the internet, which proly would have worked until I realized I had an ycm contest to finish up.....

Duel Puzzle Hmm, sounds like fun.....but hard to set up....

ArcS

ArcS

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Sep 09 2013 10:17 PM
I'm not too late to say I want to make cards am I? I made a few already... but I didn't know a few months ago I had to let you know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users