Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

~Poker Face~ is the first one to solve the Duel Puzzle :D I sent you a pm back, but I'm not sure if you got it.

Everyone else, there's still 2 more prize cards to give away!

i didn't get it what where we supposed to do?

MY FIRST! star.gifstar.gifstar.gif

• 150 posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the Duel Puzzle! Descriptions of individual cards are found below, but you can find them on DP too.

Objective: Win in one turn.

LP: 900

Hand:

3x Zap Dragon

1x Thunder Dragonic Warrior

1x Dark Spark, Lakin

1x Cold Fusion

Field:

1x Gold Offering (Face-Up)

Deck:

1x Dark Spark, Biku

Extra Deck:

1x Thundering Helix Dragon

1x Electrocution Dragon

1x Gallant Knight

1x Escudo, Fighter for the Weak

--------------------------------------------------------------

Opponent�s LP: 10,000

Opponent�s Field:

1x Double Tulip, Attack Position (200 ATK)

1x Nightpetal-Snake Vines, Attack Position (1600 ATK)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hand:

Zap Dragon

Thunder / LIGHT / Level 5 / 2100 / 1500

When your opponent controls a monster and you control no monster, you can special summon this card from your hand.

Thunder Dragonic Warrior

Thunder / LIGHT / Level 4 / 1800 / 0

When this card is Normal Summoned; Discard 1 card; Add 1 Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. When you flip a coin;You can discard this card; Select the result of the coin. If you activated this effect, monsters you control cannot declare an attack except Thunder-Type monsters.

Dark Spark, Lakin

Thunder � Tuner / DARK / Level 2 / 200 / 800

Once per turn; Inflict damage to your opponent for each "Dark Spark" monster you control x200. When this card is removed from the field; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Dark Spark" monsters you control x200.

Cold Fusion

Quick-Play Spell Card

Banish, from your Hand or your field, fusion material monsters listed on a Fusion Monster, and Fusion summon that monster from your Extra Deck. During the End Phase, the monster is returned to the Extra Deck and return all fusion material monsters to their previous positions.

Field:

Gold Offering

Continuous Trap Card

During your Main Phase or your opponents Battle Phase: You can pay 800 Life Points; You may normal Summon or Set 2 extra monsters.

Deck:

Dark Spark, Biku

Thunder / DARK / Level 4 / 1300 / 700

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Dark Spark" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Extra Deck:

Thundering Helix Dragon

Dragon � Fusion / LIGHT / Level 7 / 2500 / 2400

1 Thunder-Type Monster + 1 Thunder-Type Monster. This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by sending the appropriate Fusion Material Monsters from the field to the graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn: You can add 1 Thunder-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Graveyard to your hand.

Electrocution Dragon

Thunder � Fusion / LIGHT / Level 8 / 2800 / 0

"Zap Dragon" + "Zap Dragon" This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card destroys an opponents monster, Inflict 200 damage to your opponents life points for every Thunder-type monster on your field.

Gallant Knight

Warrior � Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 1900

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card destroys a face-up defense position monster increase its ATK by 200.

Escudo, Fighter for the Weak

Fairy � Synchro / LIGHT / Level 6 / 2400 / 2500

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters Up to twice per turn: When a level 3 or lower monster on your side of the field would be destroyed you can pay 700 life points to negate the destruction of that monster. Once per turn you can select one level 3 or lower monster in you graveyard. Special Summon it and then pay life points equal to its level x400.

Opponent�s Field:

Nightpetal-Snake Vines

Plant / DARK / Level 3 / 1600 / 800

Whenever a non-Plant-type monster is Summoned, decrease its ATK and DEF by 500.

Double Tulip

Plant / WIND / Level 2 / 200 / 200

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 2 "Tulip Tokens" (Plant/WIND/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to the field in face-up Defense Position. "Tulip Tokens" cannot be Tributed, unless for the Tribute Summon of a Plant-Type monster.

Sending Pm

Kenji is the second one to solve the Duel Puzzle. That just leaves 1 more card to give out.

The Duel Puzzles remind me of the exercises that you occasionally had to do on Yugioh GX Duel Academy on the GBA. Except those were easy because you aren't using Custom Cards.

They were even in WC 2005, as "Q's of Kaiba"

Is there a way to insert pics of the cards? Also all the cards I uploaded mysteriously disappeared.

I can still see them... More detail please?

I have a question regarding the uploader, and, coincidentally, the tournament. The uploader does not allow for Divine-Beast or DIVINE Attribs, and one of my monsters is both of those. Should I just give it the next most fitting type and attribute then?

You can upload them with any Type / Attribute, then tell me which ones. I can edit their Type and Attribute to DIVINE from there.

When I do a search to edit existing cards and type up the name of one of my cards it doesn't show up and when I clicked on the button that tells me how many cards I submitted that day it says 0.

That button is not that reliable... sorry...

You submitted those Marital Arts masters correct? I see them here, so they are in the system. Did you go back to the Deck Editor before you tried to edit the existing cards? Even if you submitted the cards yourself it doesn't update those definitions for you, until you go back to the Deck Editor and it re-loads the card pool.

Also, the search IS case-sensitive. That could be another reason.

When I do a search to edit existing cards and type up the name of one of my cards it doesn't show up and when I clicked on the button that tells me how many cards I submitted that day it says 0.

Don't worry about the cards submitted. There originally was a limit on how many cards per day we could upload, but since that is no longer the case, you don't need to worry about that.

Don't worry about the cards submitted. There originally was a limit on how many cards per day we could upload, but since that is no longer the case, you don't need to worry about that.

yeah although we did get like over 3000 cards submitted in such a short time lol, I was like wtf but it may become the norm by then.

Archived